Mandy

Story Info
Mandy found my hidden desire.
6.7k words
4.38
15.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
389 Followers

It's Halloween and I'm taking my daughter Kim to a party. My wife and I only have one rule for Kim's parties, we have to drive her there and pick her up after, that way she can always have a few drinks with her friends and we know she's safe. It did mean we received some late night or early morning phone calls but it was worth it.

My wife Kay is working which meant I'm driving, I'm in the lounge room watching tv waiting for her.

"Right Daddy, I'm ready," Kim says as she walks into the room.

I sit staring at her, I know her mother wouldn't approve of her outfit but I also know it is pointless saying anything, Kim was 20 and as she keeps reminding us she is no longer a child but an adult and could do what she wants.

I take a deep breath as I run my eyes up and down her body, she has black cat ears sitting on top of her long blonde hair, a small mask over her eyes and a black studded leather collar around her neck. She's wearing a black lacy, see thru bra and short black leather mini skirt with black fishnet stockings and a pair of knee high black boots. To be honest if it was anybody else I would have a raging boner but this is my daughter, even though I knew it was wrong my cock twitches and stiffens slightly as I stare at her.

"Cat women, I assume," I said.

"That's right Daddy, now let's go we have to pick up Mandy," Kim says as she turns on her heels heading towards the front door.

My eyes follow her, Kim is a petite blonde with a pert little ass that wriggles nicely as she walks I can feel my cock stiffening further. Shaking my head I stand up following Kim to the car.

Mandy lives in a small duplex about 10 minutes from our house, as I pull up in her driveway the front door opens and Mandy steps out. Mandy is a recently new friend of Kim's and I have only meet her briefly on a few occasions. She is about 25 and comes across as a very confident young women, where Kim was small and petite Mandy is well endowed with ample firm breasts and a round peachy ass, both of which she likes to show off with tight clothes. She is also taller than Kim and with a skinny waist she has a real hourglass figure.

Where Kim is a blonde dressed in black Mandy is the complete opposite, she has jet black hair and a olive complexion, as she steps into sight she is dressed in white, a slutty nurse with bloodstains on her uniform. She wears a small nurses cap, her uniform is skin tight pvc with a zipper up the front, the zipper is down below her tits and in the tight uniform they are bulging out, ready to leap free at any moment. Her uniform barely covers her ass, it stops under her butt cheeks, she is wearing white stockings which reach half way up her thighs, showing plenty of flesh between their top and the hem of her uniform. To cap of her outfit she has a pair of high heel white boots on which add to her height, making her legs look longer and sexier.

Where I partially controlled myself with Kim there was no control with Mandy, I squirm in my seat to adjusting my pants to accommodate the massive erection I have. It isn't going to go away either, Mandy sits in the middle on the back seat giving me a clear view of her cleavage in the unzipped uniform and has a pair of hard perky nipples poking forward. A slight adjustment of the mirror gives me a view of Mandy's spread legs and panties, it's difficult to keep my eyes on the road and off my rearview mirror.

When we get to the party Kim leans across kissing me on the cheek, I can feel her perky little tits rub against my arm, "Thank you Daddy see you later," she says as she gets out of the car. Mandy has also gotten out of the car, she leans in through the driver's window, her tits look magnificent, I can't take my eyes off them. "Yes thank you Daddy," she says leaning further into the car kissing me on the lips.

I'm taken aback and just stare at her, as I'm watching her Kim comes around the car standing beside her, Mandy pulls a leash from her bag attaching it to Kim's collar. She smiles at me as she turns pulling on the leash, leading Kim towards the party. As they walk away Mandy pulls up the back of Kim's skirt, giving me a view of her pert little ass in black panties, Mandy squeezes and rubs her butt cheeks.

I still have a raging boner when I get home, Kay is home and I suggest an early night. Kay says she is planning on an early night but only to sleep as she has had a long stressful day at work.

It is 3.30am when I'm awoken by the phone, Kim is ready to come home. I get in the car heading to the party to collect her. When I get there Kim and Mandy are both standing outside waiting for me.

"Daddy can Mandy stay with us tonight, please?" Kim asks.

"I don't know, we don't have the spare room ready," I reply.

"Please Daddy, she can stay in my room, it won't be any trouble," Kim says.

"Well I guess it will be alright," I say.

It isn't so much that the thought having Mandy stay that made me hesitate, it is more the fact I'm struggling to concentrate on the conversation. Kim stands in front of me with her bra sitting below her perky little nipples, I'm having trouble taking my eyes off them and as I do my eyes move to Mandy. Her uniform is unzipped to her belly button and both tits are on full display, as Kim talks with me Mandy stands beside her rolling her nipples between her fingers.

Fuck I'm horny again, I look in my rearview mirror to see Mandy's legs are spread again but now she isn't wearing panties and she's rubbing herself. Between staring at Mandy's pussy and Kim's nipples it is a very slow drive home.

When we get home I follow behind the girls up the path enjoying the view of their asses, suddenly I have a panic attack.

"What if Kay is up, what will she say, do when she sees Mandy's tits and Kim's nipples?"

I rush ahead of them to make sure the coast is clear.

No Kay, a sigh of relief escapes my mouth, as I stand beside the open door the two girls walk pass me. The thought of Kay waiting has made my cock go limp but as I stare at Mandy and Kim it gets hard again.

The girls stand in the lounge room with their backs toward me talking to each other, as I enter they turn around, my eyes immediately move to Kim's tits. Her bra is sitting under them, they are small but firm, pointing straight at me with long rock hard nipples.

Kim walks up to me, her little tits bounce with each step, she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek thanking me for driving and allowing Mandy to stay over. I feel a little nervous, worried that Kim can feel my erection as she hugs me.

As Kim hugs me I glance over her shoulder at Mandy, the leash is attached to Kim's collar again, I didn't notice it when I picked them up, Mandy holds on to it. As I watch Mandy pulls a pair of black panties from her bag, she holds them under her nose sniffing them as she pulls on the leash. As Kim returns to her side Mandy drops the black panties on the floor, she then pulls a pair white ones from the bag dropping them to floor beside the black ones. Holding the leash close to the collar she leads Kim towards her bedroom, as they walk away she again lifts the back of Kim's skirt up, this time there are no panties to see, just a sweet bare ass wriggling as she walks. As they enter the bedroom Mandy turns her head looking at me, she smiles blowing me a kiss.

I collapse into a chair staring a Kim's closed bedroom door, my eyes drift to the two pairs of panties lying on the floor. I move picking them up, they both feel damp, I return to my chair staring at them for a while before temptation becomes too strong and I lift them to my nose inhaling deeply,

I sit in my chair, my hand glides up and down my hard cock, my head leans back their panties covering my face, my tongue runs over them as I breath in deeply. I close my eyes, images of Kim and Mandy flood my mind, my hand moves quicker as my body stiffens, I let out a grunt as cum pumps out of my cock over my stomach and hand.

"I hope you have some more of that for me," a voice suddenly says.

My whole body jumps, the panties fall off my face, Mandy stands in front of me naked. Without another word she drops to her knees between my legs, she licks the cum off my stomach first, my cock nestling snuggly between her tits. Once finished she moves to my hand licking and sucking on each of my fingers.

Her eyes fix on my face, deep dark brown eyes looking up at me as my cock disappears and reappears from her mouth. Her head bobs back and forward but those eyes never break contact, even as she pulls my cock from her mouth, jerking me with her hand, her mouth wide open, tongue sticking out.

I come, cum shooting in her mouth, over her face, still she barely blinks, her eyes just keep staring up at me.

When she finishes jerking the last drop of the cum from my cock she stands up, leaning forward her tits in my face she kisses my forehead and then my lips. "You can keep the panties Daddy," she whispers, "Goodnight, sweet dreams." I watch her walk away, disappearing into Kim's room.

It is nearly 5am, I sneak into my bedroom climbing into bed beside Kay. I stuff the panties under my pillow. It takes me ages to drop off to sleep, there are too many thoughts going through my head.

I awake next morning, Kay is already up, I hear voices coming from the kitchen. I decide to have a shower, after I hide the panties, it will help wake me up and give me time to think before facing everyone, especially Mandy.

I walk into the kitchen, the three of them sit around the table chatting and laughing. "Morning Daddy," Kim says, "Morning Honey," Kay says, "Hello Mr Brown," Mandy says giving me a smile and running her tongue over her lips.

"Don't be silly Mandy, it's Dave and Kay, were all adults here," Kay says.

"Alright Kay," Mandy says still staring at me with a wicked smile.

Shortly afterwards the girls go back to Kim's room, I sit at the table finishing my coffee, it was Saturday, no work today so I decide I'll go to the shed and do some chores. I feel very self-conscious about last night and want to avoid Mandy, it's also a good place to hide the panties until I decide what to do with them.

Kay comes into the shed, she tells me she is going out to catch up with a couple of her girlfriends for lunch and have a wander round the shops. She also tells me she made me a couple of sandwiches for lunch and they are in the fridge, the girls are in the back garden sunbaking and are planning to go out later and that Kim will be staying at Mandy's tonight.

I stay in the shed pottering around for another hour or so, my mind wandering back to last night, I'm tempted to get the panties out but know it's wrong, but deep down I know I won't be throwing them away soon either.

I haven't heard anything from the girls and hope they had left as I head to the house for lunch, I'm tempted by them after last night and I'm not sure what I will do when I'm alone with them.

The kitchen window overlooks the back garden, I move to the sink to look out the window to see if the girls are still there. Not five feet from the window Kim lies naked on a deckchair, her legs pointing toward the window, spread wide, showing off her sweet little pussy. My cock grows hard as I stare out the window remembering the taste and smell of her panties, my eyes run up and down her naked body.

"Gorgeous isn't she!" Mandy whispers in my ear more as a statement than a question. Her body presses up against mine, an arm wraps around me as she continues to whisper, "Imagine how tight that little cunt is," she says, "Sweet and juicy, squeezing round your big cock." Her hand slides down the front of my shorts squeezing and massaging my cock.

"You want to taste her, to run your tongue over her lips, pushing it inside her cunt," she keeps whispering, her hot breath against my ear. "Look at those sweet little tits, you could fit the whole thing in your mouth."

"Oh my god I don't know how much longer I'm going to last,' I think as she pushes my shorts down, jerking my cock, talking about Kim's body and what I could do to it.

"Imagine how tight that little asshole is, shoving your big cock into it, making her scream as you stretch her tight little hole, forcing yourself deep inside that virgin ass." Suddenly I come, cum shoots out over the sink as Mandy pumps my cock.

Mandy releases her grip, I turn in time to see her naked ass walk out the door. I look out the window, Mandy walks across to Kim, sitting on the side of the deckchair beside her. She picks up a bottle of what I guess is sunscreen pouring it along her body, she rubs it over her body, massaging her tits, her hands slowly working their way down her body, before sliding between her legs. All the time while she's touching Kim she stares at the kitchen window smiling.

I have never had these desires for Kim before but Mandy was changing me, just like she is changing Kim.

For the next couple of weeks nothing physically happens but Mandy has Kim seductively flirting whether she knows it or not. The clothes she wears or doesn't, the way they touch each other and me, and the little play on words, all designed to arouse me.

It works, Mandy is awakening a desire in me that I didn't know existed.

Kim spends more and more time at Mandy's place, one evening over dinner she announces that she is going to move in with her. I was a bit concerned knowing how Mandy is manipulating and controlling her and me, but Kay is delighted, she is happy for Kim and glad she had found someone special.

Next day when I get home Kay tells me there are a couple of boxes in Kim's room and asks if I can take them to Mandy's. The boxes aren't heavy but it takes two hands to carry them, as I walk up to the front door it opens, standing in the doorway is Mandy naked.

I stumble, too busy looking at Mandy's body and not where I'm putting my feet, my cock instantly responds to the sight. Mandy smiles as I regain my balance, stepping away from the door she points to a table in the corner, "Just put those on the kitchen table Daddy."

I just grunt, my eyes glued to her naked body, I've told Mandy a hundred times not to call me Daddy but she never listens and now I have just given up trying.

I drag my eyes away from Mandy briefly scanning the room as I head to the table, the sound of the door closing behind was all I could hear, no sign of Kim. Putting the boxes down I turn, "Kim not home?" I asked.

Mandy smiles, "She's in the spare room," she said nodding at a closed door, "We were just in there as you arrived and she's a bit tied up at the moment," Mandy adds.

"Do you want to see her?" Mandy asks as she steps up beside me.

"Yes please," I say, my eyes focused on Mandy's tits.

I know there's a bulge in the front of my shorts and know Mandy had seen it, but I don't care. Mandy's body presses against me, her tits rub my arm, a strong musky smell in the air. I'm hoping Mandy is going to reach down, grab my cock, jerking and sucking me off.

She reaches down but instead of grabbing my cock she grabs my hand, she pulls me toward the closed door. As she opens the door I'm hit by a stronger musky smell, I can also hear noises coming from inside. Mandy pulls me into the room, as I step through the doorway I freeze.

Kim lies naked on a single bed, her legs spread wide, ropes around her ankles tying them to the legs of the bed. Her arms stretched above her head, wrist tied together, the rope tied to a hook on the wall. She is blindfolded, a nipple clamp on each nipple attached together by a length of chain. But what really catches my attention is the vibrator pressing against her clit, taped into place and the trickle of cum dribbling from her pussy.

Mandy lets go of my hand stepping towards Kim, reaching down she touches the vibrator, it was making a low humming noise before but it now sounds louder, Kim's moaning is also getting louder.

I watch as Mandy slides two fingers into Kim's pussy, withdrawing them she steps back towards me, lifting her fingers up she holds them under my noise before rubbing them on my lips. I watch Mandy opens her mouth, she runs the fingers over her lips before teasingly running her tongue over them and sliding them into her mouth.

Mandy smiles, "Delicious isn't she!' Mandy says, her hand rubs the front of my shorts, "Want to taste some more?"

I can still smell and taste Kim, I can see more cum dribbling from her pussy, yes I want more. I don't resist as Mandy undresses me, my eyes never leaving Kim's pussy, Kim moans grow louder and louder.

Mandy places her hand on my shoulder I instinctively sink to my knees in front of Kim's pussy, her scent urging me on to taste her. Mandy squats behind me, her body presses against mine, a hand on the back of my head pushing me into Kim's pussy, her other hand grabbing my cock, slowly stroking me.

Mandy grinds my face against Kim's pussy, covering me in her wetness, I hungrily lick and suck her. Kim moans keep getting louder, her body wriggles, Mandy releases her grip of my cock. With my face buried in Kim's pussy I can't see anything, but the vibrator sounds louder and I can feel it more as I eat Kim's pussy.

Kim screams, her body convulsing, Mandy pulls my head back as I'm hit in the face by a stream of liquid. Kim is squirting, she is spraying herself over my face and body.

As soon as Kim stops squirting Mandy pushes my face back against her pussy, within a few minutes she pulls me back again as Kim squirts again drenching me further in her juices.

Mandy stands up pulling me to my feet, she leans forwards, her tits press against my chest, she runs her tongue over my face, licking Kim's juices off me, as she does her hand returns to my cock, squeezing it tightly as she holds it.

She stops licking my face, still holding my cock she pulls me to the side of the bed, beside Kim's head, as I watch she lifts Kim's blindfold and loosens the ropes holding her arms. Kim blinks several times as her eyes adjusts to the light, then she moves herself closer to the side of the bed staring up at me, she smiles as she turns her head onto its side opening her mouth.

Mandy directs the head of my cock into Kim's waiting mouth, I watch Kim's tongue run around the head before she closes her mouth over it, now I can only feel her tongue playing with me and the gentle sensation of her sucking.

Mandy stills holds the shaft of my cock, she starts jerking on it while Kim's sucks.

It doesn't take long until my cock erupts in Kim's mouth, as soon as it starts to throbs Kim gums and lips tighten their grip around the shaft, sucking my cock harder. Mandy also keeps jerking, both of them continuing until my cock stops throbbing.

Mandy pulls my cock from Kim's mouth, as Kim looks up at me I see a small trickle of cum escaping from the corner of her mouth. "You can get dressed and go now Daddy," Mandy says. I stare at Mandy blankly, "We are finished with you today, please leave now."

From the tone of her voice and look on her face I knew that there was no point arguing. I collect my clothes, Mandy escorts me to the door closing it as I step into the living room, I get dress and leave.

I need a shower, I'm covered in Kim's scent, I avoid Kay going straight to the bathroom when I get home, showering and putting on fresh clothes.

A couple of days later when I get home I find a note on the kitchen bench from Kay, "Gone to show with Debbie, please take box on table to Kim's, dinner in fridge, Love You Kay."

It's too early for dinner and the thought of Kim and Mandy excites me, I pick up the box and drive to Mandy's. Kim opens the door for me, like Mandy the other day Kim is naked except for a collar around her neck. As I step inside I see Mandy sitting in the living room, naked also.

"Just put it on the kitchen table Daddy and have a seat," Mandy says.

I walk over to the table putting the box down, Kim has closed the door and when I turn around I see her on her hands and knees, but what catches my attention is the horse tail she has sticking out of her ass.

k2211
k2211
389 Followers
12