Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stand there staring at Kim, or actually staring at her tail.

"Daddy please sit down," Mandy sternly says pointing to the chair across from her.

As I sit down Mandy spreads her legs and starts fingering herself with one hand, the other cups a tit squeezing and massaging it. "Do you like it Daddy?" Mandy asks, I just nod. "Wouldn't you love to have your cock in my cunt, having me lather it with my cum."

All I can do is grunt, I move my hand to the front of my pants.

"Not yet Daddy," Mandy says, "Just take your clothes off but don't touch yourself."

I stand up removing my clothes, Kim is still on her hands and knees at the door, both her and Mandy watch me. I stand in front of Mandy my cock firm and hard, pointing straight at her. "Sit Daddy," Mandy says.

She keeps fingering herself while I undress, as I sit down, she pulls her fingers from her pussy holding them up, I can see the sticky wetness of her cum on them. "Come Pet, time for some cream."

Kim crawls over on her hands and knees, when she gets beside Mandy's chair Mandy lowers her hand, Kim sniffs Mandy's fingers then begins to lick them. Mandy pulls her hand away, Kim crawls in front of her, with her ass pointing at me she puts her head between Mandy's legs, I can hear slurping noises as Kim eats Mandy's pussy,

My attention is on Kim's ass, watching the horse tail swing from side to side as her sweet pert ass wriggles and I get the occasional glimpse of her pussy lips dangling between her thighs.

I want to touch myself, well actually I want to touch Kim, I want to shove my cock inside her, my cock twitches as I image pulling her horse tail out and sliding my cock in.

"It is a sweet little ass and so tight, I know from personal experience," Mandy says, "Wouldn't you love to be the first man that cock uses her ass and cunt?"

I nod.

"Stroke your cock Daddy, stroke your cock like it's in your daughters ass," Mandy tells me.

I'm that excited that it only takes of few minutes of stroking before I shot my load, cum landing on my chest and stomach, pouring over my fingers dripping on my body.

"Daddy needs a cleanup Pet," Mandy says.

Kim stops eating Mandy's pussy, she turns around crawling over to me, I can see the wetness around her mouth and chin. Kim put her hands on my knees leaning over me, her little tits rub against my hand and cock as she licks the cum from my stomach and chest.

My cock is still hard, my hand holds it as Kim's mouth moves to it, she runs her tongue around the head before licking the cum from on and between my fingers. I watch in amazement as Kim peels my fingers from my cock lowering her mouth on it, swallowing it all until her lips touch my body then cupping my balls she places them in her mouth also.

Kim holds me in her mouth for a few minutes then she starts bobbing up and down, my cock sliding back and forward in her mouth as she sucks on me. I feel her hand push under my ass, a finger slides into my asshole, her hand moves further under me, her finger pushing in deeper.

I come, my body shakes as I come in her mouth, her finger still buried deep in my ass, wriggling around as she sucks my balls dry.

I didn't notice but Mandy had got up and now stands beside my chair, she grabs Kim's hair pulling her to her feet at the same time dropping my clothes on my chest. "Time for you to go Daddy," she says, it's not a request, it's an order. As I dress Mandy and Kim kiss, Mandy's tongue wandering over Kim's face licking the cum off it.

For the next two week every second afternoon there is a box for me to take to Mandy's, every time I'm greeted by a nude body, the only thing that changes is what they do to each other in front of me and who afterwards jerks or sucks me off. Not that I mind greatly, having two young women pleasuring you orally is wonderful but I want more, I desperately want to fuck their pussies and asses.

After my latest visit Kay greets me as I walk in the door. "Ah the delivery man returns," Kay says, "Another load safely delivered."

I give her a smile, "Yes I'm their special delivery man, no job too big or small. it's all about customer satisfaction" I reply.

"Well Mr Delivery man your customers rang while you were on the way home, they are so satisfied with your service that they have invited us to dinner Saturday," Kay continues, "They also want you to bring the last of Kim's stuffed animals, I've left a box on Kim's bed."

"Thanks Honey," I say with a nervous smile.

Saturday arrives, I'm nervous, I don't know what to expect from the girls or even what to expect from myself, can I control myself. I suggest to Kay that I'll take the box round early then come home and we'll get a taxi, that way we can have a couple of drinks. Truth is I want to make sure the girls are going to behave themselves and I hope a few drinks will take the edge of my sexual drive.

Kay said no to me going round early but thought the taxi was a great idea and that we can take the box in it.

The taxi arrives at Mandy's, I pick up the box and make sure I'm in front of Kay as we go down the path, the door opens and both Kim and Mandy step out greeting us, I sigh, both girls are fully dressed, Kim is wearing her collar but everything else is covered up, with no lumps from nipple clamps or horse tails.

"Come in Kay, Dave can you put that box in the spare room," Mandy says.

I open the door to the spare room, the usual musky smell hits my nose, I quickly close the door behind me hoping the smell doesn't escape the room. As I put the box on the bed I notice a large wet patch on the sheets with Mandy's strap on lying in the middle of it, another two dildos were also on the bed. I smiled to myself, this is for my benefit, a message from Mandy.

As I return to the living I see Kay sitting in my chair, I call it my chair because every time I come here it's the chair Mandy has me sit in, it is also the only place other than the spare room I have come in. I smiled remembering the last time I sat in that chair, Kim was leaning over the chair arm sucking my cock while Mandy was behind her fucking her pussy with the strap on. Another display from Mandy of her growing control.

"Sit here Dave," Mandy said patting the lounge beside her, my cock was hard after the visit to the spare room and thinking about my chair and I sense Mandy knows it.

It wasn't like I had a choice anyway, beside the chairs at the kitchen table there is only the single armchair and the lounge. I sit beside Mandy, she wriggles on the lounge, it looks innocent enough but when she finished our legs are touching. Kay doesn't seem to notice, but as they talk Mandy's leg rubs against mine.

Kim has been in kitchen all this time cooking, she is an excellent cook and I'm really looking forward to a meal prepared by her, it's probably what I miss the most about Kim moving out, the delicious dinners she used to make.

Mandy has me sit beside Kim opposite herself with Kay beside her, we wait at the table as Kim serves up.

I'm really enjoying my meal, Kim has made my favourite and it is delicious as usual.

I jump slightly as Kim places her hand on the top of my thigh, I give Kim my 'what are you doing look,' she just smiles as a finger runs up and down the front of my pants, tracing my cock.

"Stop," I mouth with a nod towards her mother, Kim keeps smiling, her fingers pulling on the zip of my pants, I squirm in my sit as I try to break her grip but all it does is help her pull my fly down. Her hand pushes my underpants down, holding my cock she pulls it free from my pants, stroking it under the table.

My cock is rock hard as Kim hand moves up and down, a look at Mandy and I know she is behind this, I don't look at Kay, I'm worried I might give something away.

Kim's face is sweet and innocent looking as she talks with her mother, I'm on the other hand feel anything but sweet and innocent. I feel I'm about to blow my load under the table and don't know how I'm going to hide it, but before I come Kim releases her grip, my cock and breathing start settling down.

"Come help me tidy up Daddy," Kim says "Then we'll see what I can whip up for dessert."

I'm slowly getting control of myself, "Ok," I say as I discreetly as possible stuff my erect cock back into my pants.

I can see from the smirk on Mandy's face that she is enjoying herself.

"What the fuck Kim, your mother's here," I whisper at her as we stand beside each other at the sink.

"It's alright Daddy," Kim said as her hand once again rubs the front of my pants, squeezing my cock.

"Stop it Kim, not now," I say.

She isn't listening, she sinks to her knees in front of me pulling my fly down. She withdraws my cock, it's semi hard from the table jerking, she wraps her mouth around it, I let out a sigh as she works it back to full hardness.

"Alright over there Dave?" Kay asks.

"No, yes, everything fine just made the washing up water a bit hot." I say as I glance over my shoulder.

"Ok, be careful," Kay said with a smile before returning her attention to Mandy.

I look down, Kim's hair is covered in soap suds, I have taken my hands out of the water and have hold of Kim's head, my hips thrusting back and forward as I fuck her mouth.

I come in Kim's mouth, I muffle my groan only Mandy appears to notice, as I glance towards her and Kay, she has a smirk on her face.

Kim prepares the dessert, just as I finish the dishes the desserts are ready to be handed out.

"Looks like someone couldn't wait to sample their dessert," Mandy says looking at Kim, a finger pointing to the corner of her mouth.

I look at Kim, there is cum beside Kim's lips, she slips her tongue out running it around her mouth licking it up. "You know sometimes I just can't wait," Kim says.

Kay gives her a smile saying, "She always loved licking the cream bowl when I whipped some."

"She does love her cream, but it's ok as long as she saved some for me," Mandy says, her leg now outstretched under the table, her foot pressing against my cock, toes rubbing me.

I don't know what Mandy is planning but she's definitely up to something and it worries me and in a small way excites me.

We finish dessert, Mandy moves me to the lounge sitting beside me, Kay and Kim sit at the table chatting as they look through a magazine.

I jump as Mandy's hand touches the front of my pants, squeezing my cock, she leans in close to me, "You can fuck my ass, but you have to do it now," Mandy whispers in my ear.

"Fuck I've been dying to fuck her ass or pussy for weeks but why now, why when Kay was here," I think as I stare at her.

"How, no I can't Kay is here," I whisper, "Tomorrow, tomorrow I'll come over and fuck your ass as much as you want."

"No, if you ever want to fuck me or Kim you have to fuck my ass now," Mandy says, a stern look on her face.

Fuck I want to fuck both of them, the thought had my cock hardening, "Fuck...umm..fuck..ah..um.. ok, but how?"

Mandy gives me a mischievous smile as her hand squeezes my cock harder through my pants. I could sense that this is just another one of Mandy's games, like everything else tonight she has this all planned out and it's part of her showing who is in charge.

Mandy unzips my pants, her hand moves inside and grips my cock, slowly stroking it, her eyes stare at me as she grins.

"Kay do you mind if I borrow your husband for a while, I have a couple of jobs for him?" Mandy asks glancing over her shoulder towards Kay and Kim, her hand pulls my cock free of my pants stroking it faster.

"That's fine Mandy help yourself," Kay replies, "Dave when you're finished with Mandy we better be off."

"Oh ok honey," I say as Mandy pulls me to my feet by my cock.

The smell of sex fills my nose as I step into the spare room, Mandy pulls the straps of her dress off her shoulders, the dress falls to the ground to reveal her naked body.

I watch her move to the dressing table, she picks up a tube and squeezes some gel on to the palm of her hand, she wraps her hand around my cock rubbing the gel over it.

She then hands me the tube, she moves to the end of the bed bending over it, "Fuck my ass Daddy, fuck it good."

I move behind her squeezing lube on to my fingers, I rub them around the outside of her asshole first then slowly push my fingers inside spreading the lube.

Fuck her ass is tight around my fingers, my cock twitches at the thought of fucking her, I can't remember the last time I had anal sex, it's being years, Kay never liked it and only let me do it a few times when we first got married.

I can't wait any longer, I grab my cock pressing it against her asshole but before I can move forward Mandy pushes her ass back, I watch as she swallows my cock with her ass in one fluid motion.

"Oh God," I moan, her ass squeezes my cock as it slides into her, forcing her asshole to spread as it moves deeper inside her.

"Fuck it Daddy, fuck my slutty ass hard," Mandy moans as I begin to move my cock back and forward.

"You'll have to keep the noise down, you're lucky Mom's in the toilet or she'll be the one here checking you're alright," Kim says from the door.

I nearly die hearing Kim's voice, I pull my cock out of Mandy's ass covering myself as I turn around.

"No need to hide it Daddy, I've seen it before," Kim says with a giggle, "Now shove it back in that ass and fill it with cum for me to have later."

"Is everything alright Kim?" I hear Kay ask.

"Fine Mom, just checking to see how our handyman is going, he's nearly finished, just about to plug a hole," Kim says closing the door.

I shove my cock back into Mandy's ass, the image of Kim sucking my cum from it in my head.

Mandy has her hand over her mouth muffling her moans as I fuck her, I slam my cock hard into Mandy's ass over and over again until I blow my load.

I know as Kay and I ride home in the taxi that I belong to Mandy and will do what she wants, where she wants and when she wants.

In the weeks that follow I visit Mandy and Kim at least once a week, alone with them I get to watch them fuck each other, get regular drenching from Kim's squirting, get sucked and jerked off but I don't get to fuck them. Only when we are together with Kay does Mandy insist I fuck her ass or pussy and she knows I will.

Mandy dangles the carrot of Kim's body in front of me, knowing I will do anything in the hope of having her, Mandy owns me and Kim.

12