Mandy and Her Mommy Ch. 04

Story Info
Mandy makes machines to make her mommy moan.
4.3k words
4.68
8.8k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This point of view of this jumps back and forth between Mandy and her Mom, Victoria. The character's name in bold means we're switching to that character's PoV.

Victoria

I loved playing bondage games with Mandy; having that sexy young body completely at my disposal and being able to lick and fuck that sweet little pussy to my heart's content! As wonderful as it was to have my daughter tied up or, better still, being tied up with her, it was quite time-consuming and time to play with Mandy was in painfully short supply.

Even though we didn't get to indulge our bondage fantasies as much as we'd like, Mandy and I still have a little time after John leaves for work and before Mandy has to go to class and I start work. We didn't waste a single second of that time. As soon as John's car left the driveway, I was in Mandy's bed, making sweet love to my beautiful daughter.

I didn't just want Mandy, I needed her. Most every waking moment was spent either touching her or wishing I was touching her. It changed everything in subtle ways, even after-dinner family TV time. As always, John sat in his recliner and Mandy sat next to me on the love seat and we shared the blanket. The obvious change was that now Mandy curled up and laid her head on my shoulder.

Most nights, we compromised and watched something that everyone was only slightly interested in. That was by design, as it meant we did more chatting with one another than actually paying attention to the TV. On those nights, I'd hold Mandy close and stroke her hair. Sex is fantastic, but the intimacy of holding Mandy and playing with her hair also makes my heart sing.

Other nights we watched action flicks that held John's nearly undivided attention. I took advantage of John's distraction to cop a feel, slipping my hand up Mandy's shirt to fondle her lovely breasts. Her boobs felt so nice in my hand, so perky and young, with nipples hardening to diamond-like nubs as I stroked and pinched them. At the end of those evenings, John and I invariably had amazing sex. The movie would have his adrenaline pumping and groping Mandy had my pussy dripping, so we fucked like crazy. Mandy had confided in me that she played with herself listening to John and I. I was extra-vocal when fucking John, knowing that Mandy would be fingering herself listening to us. That seemed to really turn John on, too, so things just kept getting hotter.

Period romance movies were the best, though. John always made a Herculean effort, but he was never able to stay awake through them. I knew I wouldn't be getting laid on those nights, as John was never in the mood after a nap. What made those nights amazing was that as soon as John started snoring, my hand was down Mandy's pants and her hand was down mine. Mandy's pussy is delightful, so hot and tight, and getting to play with it is always fantastic, but fingering her with John in the room was somehow even more amazing. The risk of John waking up while Mandy and I pleasured one another made it so much hotter, even though it was a "safe" risk; if John had woken up, he wouldn't see anything as we were under the cover.

Mandy

Life was very busy. Wonderful, but very busy. I got to start almost every day licking Mom's delicious pussy and getting eaten out by her. The specifics of how we started our day depended on how Mom was feeling. She's a very warm, caring person and is really into intimacy, so a lot of days started with her snuggling up to me and covering my face in light kisses. As soon as I woke up, we'd start kissing in earnest, our tongues dancing erotically. We went slowly, caressing every inch of each other's body, but we always ended up stroking our lover's slit to that first fabulous orgasm of the day.

Other days, Mom was thirsty. Believe me, if you've never woken up to your Mommy licking your pussy, you've never really had a good morning. Mom ran her tongue up and down between my lips, occasionally pausing to kiss and suck my clit, or stick her tongue deep inside me. Fuck, it feels so good when Mommy has her tongue deep inside me, probing and wiggling. She'd make me cum so hard that the whole world vanished, leaving nothing but the fire in my veins and the feel of her mouth on my pussy. When I stopped bucking, she'd crawl up to kiss me with her mouth full of my honey. I love kissing Mom right after she's eaten me out; the only thing that tastes better than my cum in Mom's mouth is her cum in mine.

The absolute best days, though, were the ones when Mom was extremely horny and desperate to cum from the word go. I'd open my eyes to find Mom's pussy, already dripping wet, just a couple of inches from my face. She'd say something like, "eat me, baby" and then sit on my face. Mom would ride my face, using my mouth and tongue like her own personal sex toys, until she had multiple orgasms. I must have a submissive streak, because I loved it when Mommy used me like that. When Mom was done, she'd crawl down and kiss me so sweetly while she caught her breath. After Mom caught her breath, her kisses started moving down my body, pausing to lavish love and attention on my breasts. Between being used as Mom's sex toy then having her sucking my nipples, I usually came before she even made it to my lower abdomen. She'd say, "You made a mess, baby. Here, let Mommy clean you up," then lay between my legs and lick me until I came again and again. Mom ate my pussy until I couldn't take any more and begged her to stop. I don't know if there is an afterlife, but Mom's tongue is heaven on Earth.

Like I said, though, life was very busy, so Mom and I didn't get to play nearly as much as we would've liked. After our morning love-making session, we showered, together of course, then started our days. Mom would go to her office to work, and I'd head off to class. After class, I'd study and then work on my project until dinner-time.

I was keeping my project a secret, because I wanted to surprise Mom with it. Being locked into a 69 with Mom is incredible and I want to keep doing that, but it is a bit limiting. I love eating Mom's pussy, but I also love kissing her and touching her and holding her, which we just can't do in hard bondage. I wanted this to be a machine that would keep us bound, while letting us touch each other freely. It was a lot of work, but I was learning a lot and couldn't wait to finish and fuck Mommy with it.

Victoria

John is a fantastic husband and father, very hard-working and devoted, so I've never begrudged him the occasional poker night or fishing trip. Whereas before, I was ok with a late night or a day out with the boys once in a while, now I loved them.

Fishing trips gave us all day for bondage games. We always spend at least an hour or two chained together; it's so hot being bound in such a compromising position, with my face buried in my Mandy's sweet young pussy. Mandy also let me tie her up by herself. She knew how much it turned me on to see her sexy body fully exposed and available for me to do anything that I wanted. Honestly, I couldn't help but stare; she's just so fucking hot tied up like that.

One day, while I was staring, Mandy asked, "Why don't you take a picture, Mommy?"

"Are you sassing your Mother, you naughty girl?"

"No, Mommy. I know you like seeing me like this, so I don't mind if you take some pictures, as long as you hide them well."

"Well, then, do you mind if I take some video, too?"

Mandy looked at her wrists, tied to the bedposts, then gave me a sultry smile, saying, "I'm completely at your mercy, Mommy. You can do anything you want to. Anything at all."

I covered Mandy's face with a scarf as an extra precaution against the photos or videos getting out, then took a bunch of photos. Then I put my phone on a tripod and focused on Mandy's pussy and started recording as I slipped a large dildo into her. My intention was to only video Mandy getting fucked, with neither of our faces. When I heard Mandy's moans and saw her cream coating the dildo, though. I couldn't stop myself from leaning down and licking. Any hope of anonymity went out the window when Mandy cried out, "Oh fuck, Mommy! Mommy, you're making me cum!" Well, that was too hot to delete, so I'd just have to encrypt and hide the files.

With both of our identities obvious in the video, I decided we might as well have more fun with it. I took the scarf off Mandy's face and set the tripod up so the camera was focused on her mouth. I climbed over Mandy's face and stroked her hair with one hand, while spreading my lips with the other. "Eat Mommy's pussy, baby. Make Mommy cum all over your pretty face." And holy fuck, did she ever. And we got it all on high-def video. Every slurp, every moan, every drop of cum recorded so that we could watch it over and over again.

When John went out for poker night, he always asked if Mandy and I had plans. He didn't want us to be bored while he was out having fun. I always told him the truth, that Mandy and I would just be hanging out, pampering ourselves. He didn't need to know that, by "pamper", I meant taking a nice, hot bath together with some bubbles and essential oils.

Bath time was very nice. The hot water and oils were so relaxing. Plus, I got to hold my daughter close as she laid back against me. I got to smell her hair, feel her body against mine, taste her skin as I kissed her neck, and hear her whimpering and moaning so sexily as I stroked her nipples and plunged my fingers into her tight little pussy.

Mandy had her own bath time game that she liked to play. She'd straddle my hips, wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me while grinding her pussy against my stomach. Mandy is too embarrassed to say it, but I think the idea of cumming on her Mommy really turns her on. That's fine with me; I'd happily bathe in my baby girl's cum if I could.

Mandy

I loved that Dad's poker nights gave Mom and me more time to play, but it still kind of sucked having to watch the clock. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I cherish every moment that I get to spend with Mom, doubly so those that I get to spend making love to her. I just hate having to worry about running out of time and wasting some of that precious time putting on clothes and "freshening up" so that Dad wouldn't taste me on Mom's mouth or smell Mom's pussy on my breath.

My project was just about done and I couldn't wait to show it to Mom. I didn't want to be pressed for time the first time that we used it, though. It was going to take a while to explain everything and get it set up, so I wanted to save it for when I could share a good, long fucking with Mom.

My Dad really likes golf, as do several of his buddies from work. As it happened, Dad's boss, who also owns the company, was one of his golf buddies. If we could get a golf trip scheduled, Dad could take a long weekend away with the guys, and I'd have Mom all to myself. Christmas was coming, and I had the bright idea to give Dad a golf trip for Christmas.

I told Mom my plan for sending Dad on a golf trip. When she replied, "I'll see what I can do," I knew it was as good as done. Mom is the most brilliant and resourceful person that I've ever met and "I'll see what I can do," is her way of saying, "if it doesn't violate the laws of physics too badly, I'll make it happen."

Victoria

Mandy told me her idea to set up a golfing trip for John with his buddies for Christmas. It'd take a bit of work, but I loved it; a gift that'd be fun for the whole family! I worked it out with the other wives and got everything set up. We didn't let any of the guys know that they'd be joined by their friends, but we got them all seats together in business class, so they'd find out on the way down. Once they were there, a limo would be waiting to take them to the hotel, where they'd get the itinerary for the rest of their trip.

Christmas day was wonderful. We all met in the living room in our matching pajamas and exchanged presents. John got me a sexy set of lingerie and a new welding mask; he knows me so well! Mandy got me a lovely necklace with a heart on it. We got Mandy some clothes and a book on the history of jet fuel, which she said was hilarious. That girl is engineer through-and-through. John was speechless when he opened the envelope telling him about his upcoming golf trip. I think he was choking back tears of joy.

After gifts were exchanged, we all got dressed and went for a walk to enjoy the crisp winter air. When we got back, we gathered around the fire to get warmed back up, then John went out to deep fry the turkey for dinner. While John fried the turkey, Mandy and I prepared the sides. Well, mainly I tried to focus on making the sides while Mandy was busy groping me.

Somehow I managed to finish the sides around the same time the turkey was done. We had delightful conversation and delicious food, though the turkey wasn't the only incredibly juicy thing at the table. I was so horny that it took all of my willpower to not hop up on the table and yell, "one of you, fuck me now!" Somehow, I made it through dinner, post-dinner cleanup and a viewing of It's a Wonderful Life. Then, I could take no more and said I was going to bed.

John got the hint and came to the bedroom not long after me. John fucked me with the same energy as when we were in our 20s, and I made no effort to be quiet when I came. Unfortunately, it's true what they say about the candle that burns brightest. I was still horny when he was out of steam. When it was clear that he was out for the night, I put on a robe and slipped down the hall. I stepped into Mandy's room to find her on her bed, topless with her hand down her panties. As I locked the door behind me, she smiled up at me, while still pleasuring herself, and said, "sounds like you had a merry Christmas, Mom."

"Yes, I did, baby. How about you, did you get everything you wanted?"

"Well, there's one thing that I want, but didn't get..."

"What's that, baby?"

"I want the box that Dad came in."

"Well, baby, you've still got one present to unwrap."

Mandy untied my robe, letting it fall open. Feigning surprise, she said, "It's just what I wanted! Now, come sit on my face, Mommy."

I slid Mandy's panties down, then took my favorite seat in the house; her pretty face. I buried my face between her legs and started licking. Mandy's sweet little pussy tasted better than any sugar plum and her magical tongue worked Christmas miracles. After, while we cuddled in post-coital bliss, Mandy whispered into my ear, "I have something for us, for our weekend, Mommy. I can't wait to use it with you."

I knew that whatever Mandy had came up with would be lots of fun, and I couldn't wait to find out what it was. The days until John's golfing trip passed at a glacial pace, as the anticipation was driving me mad. Finally, the day arrived. I drove John to the airport, gave him a kiss he'd never forget, then dropped him off. When I got home, Mandy was waiting for me just inside the door, wearing a mischievous smile and absolutely nothing else. I was loving this weekend already.

Mandy lifted my sweater up and over my head, leaving me standing in the middle of the room in my shoes, jeans and a bra. Mandy just stood there, staring for a moment, before she said, "Your body is so fucking sexy, Mom. You wouldn't believe how turned on I get just looking at you." Hearing that from my gorgeous daughter really did wonders for my ego, and I knew it wasn't empty flattery, because she grabbed my ass and pulled me in for a kiss. I may have just came in from the bitter cold, but that kiss made my entire body feel like it was on fire.

Mandy kissed the swell of my breasts as she unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor. She traced around my nipples with her thumb, then looked up at me and said, "I love your nipples, Mommy. They're so pretty. Should I suck on them?"

"Mmm, yes, baby. Suck Mommy's nipples, like you did when you were little."

As Mandy licked and sucked my nipples, she slid her hands down to my hips, then unbuttoned my pants. Mandy ran her finger through my slit, then looked up at me.

"Mmm, you're so wet! Are you enjoying having your baby girl playing with you?"

"Oh, baby, your sexy body, loving touch and soft lips make Mommy feel so good. You make me so horny I can barely stand it."

"I bet you'd really like what else I can do with my mouth."

"Show me, baby. Show Mommy how you can use your mouth."

Mandy pulled my pants down to my ankles, then kissed me through my panties.

"These panties look so sexy on you, Mom. The cut really accentuates your curves. They'll be even hotter down around your ankles, though."

Mandy pulled my panties down, then started running her tongue along my slit. I had one hand on the back of Mandy's head, while the other pinched and pulled at my nipples. We must have made quite a sight, me standing in the middle of the kitchen, topless, with my pants and panties around my ankles and my beautiful daughter, naked as the day she was born, on her knees eating my pussy. I didn't last much longer after Mandy moved her attention to my clit and slipped her fingers in me to stroke my g-spot.

I waddled -- it's hard to walk with your pants around your ankles -- to a chair and sat down. Mandy sat down, straddling me.

"That was amazing, baby. Thank you for that."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Mommy." Mandy licked her glistening lips. "I know I sure did."

"Can I return the favor? I'd love to have you cumming on my face."

"I'd love that, Mommy, but first I have something I want to show you."

"You're showing me a lot right now, and I love every inch of it."

Mandy laughed and said, "No, in the basement, silly."

Mandy hopped down from my lap, then took off my shoes and pulled my pants and panties the rest of the way off. She took my hand and led me downstairs to where she'd been working. When we got to a large contraption covered with a blanket, she had me close my eyes. When I opened them, I was looking at two seats facing one another on some kind of machine. There were pegs that I assumed were footrests and the back of the seats had bars on them and what looked like seat-belts. Dangling from the bars behind the seats were a chain ending in the handcuffs that Mandy had built before.

Mandy patted one of the seats, saying, "sit here, Mommy!" Mandy was obviously so excited that she could barely contain herself. As I approached the seat, I saw there was a hole in it and suddenly had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen.

I sat down and Mandy immediately strapped me in. "Ok, Mom, I'm going to step through a cycle slowly so I can make sure everything is set up just right for you. Let me know right away If there's any discomfort at all."

Mandy pushed a button and I felt something pressing up against my pussy, just barely parting the lips. Mandy fiddled with something on the machine and the position and angle of the intruder changed slightly. Mandy pushed the button again and the dildo slipped a little deeper inside. Again, more fiddling and the position and angle changed, more subtly this time. When Mandy pushed the button again, she just let it run, staring as the dildo fucked me. I noticed that a dildo was coming out of the other seat perfectly in sync with mine. Honestly, it looked a bit silly poking out, then retreating. The only thing that kept me from laughing was the thought of Mandy sitting there, her pretty little pussy getting fucked along with mine. Mandy's voice pulled me from my reverie.

"How's that, Mommy?"

"That's perfect, baby. It feels so good."

"Good! It looks so fuckin' hot. Now, it's time for me to join you!"

Mandy sat down and positioned herself, then strapped in. She reached behind her and pulled up a pair of handcuffs. "Give me your hands, Mommy." I offered my hands and she shackled me in. I had plenty of room to caress Mandy's beautiful face and fondle her magnificent breasts, but I couldn't reach the belt that had me strapped in. Mandy showed me how the remote dangling from my wrist worked; the buttons to make it fuck us faster or slower, and the metaphorical "big red button" that would unlock our cuffs, stop the machine and put it in safe mode. That done, she reached behind me to get handcuffs and shackle herself in.

12