Mandy and Her Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, you're in control now. Fuck us, Mommy."

I turned the machine on slow to make sure the position was ok for Mandy. "How does that feel, baby girl?"

"It feels so good, Mommy. I love getting fucked with you, knowing that we're feeling the same thing."

With confirmation that everything was ok, I increased the machine's speed so that Mandy and I could get a good, hard fucking.

Mandy

Mom didn't waste any time getting the machine up to a nice pace. It felt so wonderful, being fucked with Mom in complete control. It got even better when Mom took my face in her hands and said, "You're so amazing, baby. I'm so lucky to have you." I know, without doubt, that Mom loves me, but in these intimate moments, I feel very loved and wanted, I feel special.

Mom was a maestro with the controls, orchestrating mind blowing orgasms for us. She'd speed up, drive us closer to orgasm, then back off. She did that over and over, getting us a little closer each time. As Mom fucked us, I sucked her nipples and she stroked my hair. Finally, the teasing got to be too much. When Mom started slowing the machine down again, I couldn't take it any more.

"No, Mommy, please! I'm so close! Please fuck us harder and let me finish!"

Mom peppered my face with light, little kisses. "Does my baby girl need to cum?"

"Yes, Mommy! Please, please make me cum!"

Mom turned the machine as high as it would go and started lightly pinching and tugging my nipples. "That's it, baby, cum for me. Cum for Mommy."

And I did. A back-arching, eye-squinting, toe-curling orgasm.

"That's a good girl. You look so sexy when you cum. You make Mommy so horny, baby."

It wasn't long until Mom was moaning and breathing heavily, clearly on the edge herself. I was getting close to another orgasm, myself.

"Are you about to cum, too, Mommy?"

"Oh, oh yes, baby."

"Cum with me, Mommy."

"Kiss me, baby."

And locked in a passionate embrace, we both had amazing orgasms. Mom slowed the machine until it stopped, then unlocked our handcuffs.

"That was fantastic, baby. You're one hell of a naughty engineer!"

"Thanks, Mom. It has one more feature left, though!"

I took a glass full of a creamy liquid from the bottom of the machine and handed it to Mom.

"Ooh, is this what I think it is, baby?"

"Yep, it's a delicious mommy/daughter cum cocktail. It keeps the machine clean and avoids wasting your tasty cum."

Mom took a drink and held it in her mouth for a moment. "Mmm, that is delicious!" Mom took another mouthful, then kissed me, sharing our juices. So fucking delicious!

Mom finally broke our kiss and gave me her sexiest smile. "That aperitif made me hungry, baby. Let's go upstairs and I'll fix us lunch."

"Sounds good to me. What're we having?"

"I'm thinking a light salad for lunch and your sweet little pussy for dessert."

12