Mandy and the Lesbian Bathhouse Pt. 02

Story Info
Mandy’s fun at the bathhouse continues.
5.4k words
4.78
19k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures after Mandy's discovery of a lesbian bathhouse. Although a lot of action will be in the bathhouse, there will be some taking place elsewhere.

CHAPTER 1:

Mandy left the bathhouse and headed to her car while her sister, Sherri, stopped to buy a juice for the ride home. As she got in the car, Mandy was just hanging up her cell phone.

Mandy said, "Jill said to swing by the TV station."

"Did you seriously call her?" Sherri asked.

"Yeah. C'mon. At the very least we see how they do the nightly news live."

"And at the most?"

"We get some MILF pussy." Mandy laughed at her own statement and put the car in gear. The station was only a five minute drive from the bathhouse. It was only 10 P.M. and the news started at 11 P.M.

Sherri pulled out her phone. "GILF," she announced.

Mandy said, "Huh?!"

"GILF. I just googled her. 'Jill Waters is a 62 year old news anchor for KLES. She is currently single, never married, and has been a champion activist for lesbians everywhere since her early 20's'. 62 is grandma range so GILF."

Mandy thought that Sherri was right. She herself was 30, while Sherri was only 25. "Whatever. She's fucking sexy as hell and I don't care how old she is."

"Oh I agree," Sherri said. "She's a hottie for sure."

Mandy found the building and pulled into the parking lot then proceeded to the back of the building as Jill had instructed. She pulled into a parking spot and the sisters exited the car and walked to the lone door on this side of the structure. Before they could knock, the door opened and a pretty young woman with a clipboard asked, "Mandy?"

Mandy nodded and the girl let the sisters inside. They were in a hallway with multiple doors to the right. "Halfway down. Jill's door has her name on it," the girl said then disappeared through a push glass door on the left.

Mandy and Sherri found the door and knocked. It was quickly answered by Jill herself. She stood 5'8", had short silver hair and gray eyes. She was slim and had ample enough tits. She was wearing a sheer white blouse which made it bluntly obvious that she went braless since her hard nipples poked through.

Sherri's jaw dropped because, after the initial view of Jill's stunning looks and her sheer blouse, her next glance was downward to see what appeared to be a freshly waxed pussy mound. Jill was bottomless!

"Mandy!" Jill exclaimed. She leaned forward and kissed Mandy deeply while Sherri looked on. Jill invited them into her dressing room then shut the door.

Mandy said, "Jill, this is my sister Sherri."

"Hi," Sherri said. "I'm a big fan."

"Of bald pussy?" Jill asked and laughed at how Sherri's eyes never left her pussy.

Sherri finally looked up and blushed bright red. Mandy snorted laughter.

"Don't worry about it dear," Jill said. "I like being ogled by young women. Makes me feel desirable." Jill then turned to Mandy and asked, "Can I assume from the call that you wanted to take me up on my offer?"

Mandy answered, "I wasn't going to be forward about it unless you brought it up, but yes. We want to eat your pussy."

"How delightful," Jill beamed. "Well only one of you can be on stage so who's going to take care of me there and who's going to take care of me back here?"

Mandy said, "I'll do back here. I wanted my sister to have the on air thrill."

"Awwww," Sherri said. "Thanks sis."

Jill said to Sherri, "Ok good. Be a dear and look around the hallways for my makeup woman. Tell her I'm ready."

Sherri left as asked and Jill motioned Mandy to her chair. Jill laid out a towel then sat with her butt as far forward as she could then spread her legs. Mandy wasted no time and got on her knees in front of Jill. As soon as her tongue made contact, she realized this was by far the wettest pussy she'd had in her limited experience.

Mandy's tongue pressed upwards until she made full contact with Jill's clit then sucked that into her mouth. The moan that escaped Jill's lips told her all she needed to know and she suddenly felt an excessive amount of pussy juice run down her chin and fall onto the towel.

Mandy heard the door open and she reluctantly started to pull away. Jill guided Mandy's face onto her pussy again. "Don't worry dear. She knows all about my proclivities."

Mandy then dove in again in earnest, drilling her tongue deep into Jill's pussy. The makeup artist got to work on Jill as Mandy worked. Out of the corner of her eye Mandy spotted her sister sitting on the settee against the wall, her hand down the front of her shorts.

Jill's breath turned ragged and Mandy heard the makeup woman say, "Good thing she's almost done. You have to get to the stage."

Jill pulled Mandy's face hard against her pussy and she screamed out as an orgasm ripped through her. Mandy's face and mouth were suddenly covered in Jill's cum. Jill slowly rose and walked over to Sherri, grabbed her hand and quietly led her out of the room.

The makeup woman helped Mandy up and said, "Come on. I'll show you to the backstage area so you can watch the show." Mandy, dazed, followed her.

Mandy was walked behind a curtain on stage just as she saw Sherri crawling under a desk out of view of the cameras, Jill sat on top of a towel at her seat. Mandy found it funny that, in all her time watching the news on TV, that she never thought the anchor might be naked from the waist down much less getting her pussy munched on.

Jill started her opening dialogue while never giving any indication that Sherri was feverishly eating her pussy. When they broke for the first commercial, Jill stood and Mandy saw that Jill's legs were quite wobbly. She saw Sherri's face and could only think 'glazed doughnut'. An assistant came in and replaced the now soaked towel with a fresh one.

Jill started her second segment and this time Mandy could hear the high pitches in Jill's voice from time to time. Mandy could only assume this was Jill cumming. Commercial break hit again and Jill shooed Sherri away and said, "Fuck that was good."

Sherri joined Mandy and the two girls waved to Jill before they left her to the remainder of her show. The sisters stayed quiet until they were back in Mandy's car. They then grabbed each other's hands and yelled like schoolgirls.

Sherri screamed, "Oh my God that was fucking hot!"

Mandy drove them back home where Sherri got in her car and left.

Chapter 2:

The next month flew by for Mandy. She was too busy during the week with work so her only times at the bathhouse was on the weekends. She explored more of it and felt really comfortable there.

Into Mandy's second month of membership she found herself in her change room on the first weekend, stripping off her clothes and grabbing a towel. She walked confidently down the hallway towards the central hub. She had never explored the upper level as of yet and she was determined to find out what was up there.

Mandy entered the hub and headed for the hallway on the right which lead to the stairs. As she turned the corner she collided with a young girl. After composing herself, Mandy saw that the girl was a stunning, long haired redhead, about 5'8" tall with gorgeous curves. The girl's tits were full and obviously real as they hung and jiggled rather nicely. Mandy also noticed she was natural with a full red bush.

"Sorry," Mandy said. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"No problem," the redhead responded. "I wasn't either. I was looking for my sister and didn't see you."

"Well, I'm kinda new myself but I might know her," Mandy said.

"Oh probably not. It's our first time here. I was going to check upstairs but a woman checking memberships said it's for members only unless you're with a member."

"Oh I didn't know that. I'm on my way up there to check out the nude juice bar I've heard about. You're welcome to be my guest if you want."

"Thanks! That'd be great."

Mandy and her new friend headed down the hallway to the stairs. Just as the woman had said, there was someone at the stairs checking membership bracelets. Mandy had her bracelet scanned and they went upstairs.

Along the right side of the hallway, once they were on the second story, was a glass wall that was about half the length of the hallway. Mandy could see tables, chairs and couches scattered about inside. At the door was a small bar with a server milling about.

The two girls entred and ordered juices. Mandy paid by once again scanning her bracelet. They picked out a table in the back and sat down. Mandy noticed several of the patrons checking out the redhead.

"My name is Mandy," she said. "And ironically enough, it was being with my sister here at the gym that I discovered this place. I see the women already drooling over you."

"I'm Misty. Nice to meet you. Yeah I noticed them ogling me but I'm not a lesbian. I'm just here supporting my sister who finally turned 18 and is legal now."

"Well, there are places I can show you she might be at. But there are other rooms where you wouldn't be able to see her to even know if she was there," Mandy explained.

Misty said, "I'd love the company while looking. You're not looking at me like a piece of meat like the others. I don't think I'd ask any of them."

"No. I'm looking at you that way. I just think I'm still new enough here that I don't think every naked woman is here to entertain herself." Both women laughed. They finished their drinks and Mandy took her by the hand and led the way.

There was one door before the stairs on the opposite wall and Mandy opened it to peer inside with Misty. It was a massage room with five tables and a waiting area for any overflow. Mandy looked at Misty who shook her head no.

The women left and headed back to the first floor where Mandy led them to the central hub then into the sauna. Misty looked around and shook her head no again. At the hub again Misty commented, "Geez. Everyone walks around totally naked like it's nothing."

"You're naked," Mandy pointed out. "Besides. Not everyone. There are some that go only topless. I even know one woman who stays dressed. Her thing is just watching."

Misty said, "Good point. I was just trying to fit in for Gail's sake. That's my sister. I don't mind naked women. I like seeing them."

"So...curious," Mandy stated as she led Misty down another corridor and to another door.

"No. Not really," Misty said. But Mandy noticed a quaver in the girl's voice.

Mandy paused at the door and said, "This is a threesome room. If she's in here she's got a group thing going on so be careful. Some women get testy if you interrupt them."

Misty nodded and they entered the room. There were six loveseats crowded into the room so three people would have closer contact occupying them. Four were in use and the sounds of sex were loud. A heavy scent of pussy could actually be noticed.

On one of the loveseats in the middle of the room a older looking blonde was riding the face of a woman who was also being eaten out by an older black woman. Mandy spied a healthy red bush on the girl who was the center of attention. She was screaming "Eat me mommy" into the blonde's pussy.

Mandy was about to ask, when Misty lightly elbowed her and mouthed, "That's Gail!"

Mandy nodded but put her finger to her lips to let Misty know not to react. She then said, loud enough for Gail to hear, "Gail, honey. Your sister and I will be in the hot tub when you get done here." A thumbs up came from the girl in the middle and Mandy led them out of there.

Misty was quiet on the walk to the pool room with the hot tub in it. She was shocked, not at the sight of her sister, but at the use of the word "mommy" she had used. There were two women in the hot tub when they arrived and Mandy nodded a greeting and chose a spot opposite them in the spa.

The two women stayed silent as they closed their eyes and leaned their heads back. Mandy knew Misty would get there, but also knew she had to get there on her own. The soothing heat and bubbles did the trick and finally Misty said, "She called her mommy."

"It happens," Mandy said simply. "It's a powerful fantasy for some people."

The two women relaxed and enjoyed the massage the jets gave them. Mandy was not at all surprised when Misty took Mandy's hand under the water and guided it onto her leg. Her legs spread wide when Mandy started to lovingly caress her inner thigh.

"Not curious huh?" Mandy laughed, her eyes still closed.

Misty responded, "Would it be weird if I said I was curious but don't think I could reciprocate?"

"Not at all." Mandy took the lead and moved to slide in front of Misty. She kissed her neck and downward. Misty stopped at her tits and licked each nipple as her hands moved underneath Misty's ass. She pushed up slightly and urged Misty out of the water. Misty obliged and laid back with her ass on the edge of the hot tub, her feet the only body part in the water now.

Mandy was intoxicated by the sight of all that red pussy hair and dove in face first. Her tongue eagerly sought out Misty's lips and penetrated deep and worked upwards. Once at the apex, Mandy flicked her tongue against Misty's clit a few times before she clamped her mouth over it. Misty groaned aloud when Mandy sucked her clit hard and fast.

Mandy worked Misty's pussy with fervor now. She rotated between labia licks, plunging deep inside and clit licks and sucks. She ate feverishly for ten minutes when she felt Misty tense up. Misty screamed out, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

Mandy drove her tongue deep into Misty's pussy as the woman orgasmed hard. Her mouth was flooded with warm cum and Mandy's first thought was, "A squirter!"

Mandy pulled back when Misty's orgasm subsided, her face a glazed mess. Misty panted heavily and then Mandy saw a deep red blush cover Misty's cheeks when a booming voice sounded. "I KNEW IT!" the voice screamed.

Mandy looked up to see what could have been Misty's twin standing there watching. The girl's tits were slightly bigger and her red bush was more plentiful, but a carbon copy of Misty just the same. Mandy knew she had just met Gail face to face.

"Hi sis," Misty said. "I guess now I understand why you're a lesbian."

Chapter: 3

Mandy left the two sisters to talk and entered the central hub again. She thought she might head to the glory hole room but she needed to use the restroom first so she headed into the locker room area where the bathroom was.

As she entered a stall, she sat on the toilet to pee and heard noises from the next stall. There was a hole in the stall wall, just big enough to fit a hand inside really, but plenty big enough for viewing. Mandy bent forward enough to peer into the hole.

There was a short, older looking black woman on her knees in front an obviously younger white girl. The black woman had panties on but was topless and her huge tits were wet with liquid. Mandy assumed piss.

The woman stood and anger was in her voice. "You're fucking kidding me!" the black woman screamed. "I just let you piss all over me and now you don't think you can go through with my turn?! I even drank some of that!"

The younger girl mumbled, "I'm sorry Shay. I don't think I want to."

Shay screamed, "Get the fuck outta my sight!" The younger girl bolted past Shay and out of the stall. Shay then sat on the toilet and sighed.

Mandy didn't know how or why, her hand seemed to be moving of it's own accord. All of a sudden she had her hand in the hole and crooked her finger in a "come here" gesture. She heard the black woman gasp and the stall door open and close.

In an instant Shay was inside Mandy's stall staring down at her. Shay was only about 5'2", had short, curly black hair, and was slightly chubby. Her tits were massive and hung like they were too heavy. The areolas and nipples a darker chocolate color than her skin. Mandy was in instant lust.

"You like piss? Shay asked.

Mandy shrugged her shoulders. "Dunno. Never tried."

"Oh great! Another one."

Mandy leaned back and exposed herself and pointed to her pussy. Shay immediately said, "Nope. Me first this time or I'm not doing it." Mandy shrugged her shoulders but nodded.

Shay positioned herself over Mandy, leaned back and spread her pussy. A sudden torrent of piss exploded out of her and hit Mandy square on the chest. It was very warm as it ran down her body. When Shay was finished, she ogled Mandy's glistening body.

Shay dropped to her knees and covered Mandy's pussy with her mouth. Mandy let go her own stream and to her surprise saw that Shay swallowed every drop. Nothing hit the floor as Mandy expected would happen.

Mandy had finished pissing and Shay stood, grabbed Mandy by the hand and led her out of the stall and towards the open showers. They rinsed off together, then Shay forced Mandy to put her hands against the wall and spread her legs. She was on her knees again.

"Spread your ass cheeks," Shay demanded and Mandy obeyed, the top of her head now against the wall supported her weight. Shay then started to eat Mandy's asshole. Shay serviced Mandy for a good ten minutes before Mandy exploded in a hard orgasm.

Shay simply stood and left, not saying another word. Mandy collapsed onto the ground and let the water cascade over her body a few more minutes before she left the shower to dry off. Mandy headed for the central hub again.

Chapter 4:

Mandy entered the hub and noticed it was way busier than when she went to the restroom. She also noticed there was an absurd amount of women now walking around wearing strap ons. Usually there were one or two, but this was something else.

Mandy sidled up next to a tall blonde who wore a rather large strap on. "What's going on with all the strap ons?" Mandy asked.

The blonde smiled at Mandy and replied, "New room opening up on the second floor. Within the hour actually. Along the lines of the glory hole room except for fucking only. Everyone wants to check it out."

A fully clothed, middle aged woman entered the hub and loudly spoke. "Ladies, ladies. Gather round." She waited until there was a crowd around her, then continued. "In just a short while our newest room will open. Anonymous strap on fucking." Applause erupted from the crowd.

The woman raised her hands asking for quiet. When the din died down, she continued. "You will see two doors. One labled giver, one receiver. I'm sure its self explanatory. There is a row of ten tables with no walls in between. So if you don't like fucking publicly, this is not the room for you.

"There is a bench on each side for women having to wait for an open table. There is no set time limit, but please be considerate to others if there are a lot of people waiting. If you are a giver, there is a booth to freshly sanitize your strap on. Please be courteous and use it.

"Receivers, there are three buttons at the head of the table labled P, A, B. Pussy, Ass, Both. Once pushed, a corresponding light on the wall where the giver is at lights up. This lets the giver know what is available to them. Next in line, please remember to make a selection so as not to confuse your giver.

"Now before we begin, as this is supposed to be anonymous fucking and you're all standing here eyeing each other, I'm going to ask the givers to please step into the pool area with Sandy over there." She pointed to the door of the pool area where a woman was holding the door open.

"I will escort the receivers upstairs where the first ten to occupy a table will be randomly selected. Once they're in place, Sandy will then escort the givers to their side and also randomly select the first ten. I hope everyone enjoys this new room. Thank you all!"

Applause rang out again before all the women wearing strap ons then joined Sandy in the pool room. Mandy decided, what the fuck, and let herself be led upstairs to the receivers section.

The room was long and narrow. There were ten tables, just like in the glory hole room, that disappeared into a hole in the wall. Mandy saw there were mechanical controls to raise and lower the table to accommodate different body sizes through the holes. There were not, however, any dividers. A person would be able to look in each direction and see the other women being fucked. There was also a long cushioned bench along the wall opposite the tables for women to wait for an opening.

12