Mandy and the Lesbian Bathhouse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck would have it, Mandy was selected as part of the first ten women. She took up station at the third table. She hesitated for just a moment before she then shrugged and hit the "B" button and hopped up on the table and slid her lower half through the hole. She then adjusted the table to a comfortable fit.

Mandy looked to the right then left and saw that all the women were now settled in. A few minutes later movement could be heard on the other side of the wall. Mandy had butterflies in her stomach as she waited. Givers were selected and gotten into place.

Mandy felt a loving, sensual touch on her leg and heard "Fuck yes! Mine wants it in the ass too!" Further away a voice rang out, "Mine too!" Somewhere towards the far end she heard, "Mine only wants an ass fucking! This is gonna be fun!"

A woman's voice came over a loudspeaker somewhere and said, "Ok ladies. You may begin."

Mandy immediately felt a moderate sized strap on fill her pussy. Combined with the anticipation it almost made her cum right away but she was able to relax and fight it. The pace was slow and steady and Mandy found herself loving it. Others were faster and harder as evidenced by loud moans and screams.

Mandy felt an orgasm building quickly again but the woman on the other side must have sensed this. She stopped her pace and pulled out the dildo. Mandy's legs were lifted in the air to expose her ass. She felt the head of the strap on against the rim of her asshole for only an instant before it plunged inside. She gasped as there was a very sharp pain, but the woman paced herself slowly and soon there was nothing but pleasure as Mandy's ass was fucked.

Mandy couldn't hold back any longer and she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. She heard the woman say, "I got a squirter here." Mandy was slightly embarrassed until she then heard, "That's so fucking hot," and the strap on left her asshole and plunged into her pussy again.

She was fucked harder this time for another five minutes until she orgasmed hard. She then felt the woman withdraw the strap on and leave. Mandy got her breathing under control and was about to leave and let another have a turn but she felt hands grip her legs.

Mandy felt her pussy stuffed with what she could only believe was a rather large strap on. She heard the woman say, "Heads up sweetie. I'm only lubing it up with your pussy juice. It's ten inches and going in your ass!"

Mandy could only imagine how coated the dildo was getting because she could feel her pussy juices leaking out. The dildo was removed and she felt the head of the girl cock against her sphincter now. With one solid push the head of the strap on pushed inside her asshole and Mandy felt it clench tight to the shaft.

This time Mandy feet nothing but pleasure having already been warmed up. She even found herself saying, "God yes! Fuck my ass with that thing!"

Mandy was aware of bodies shifting around her as women left and others took their place. She had to relax and focus though as the woman started to pound her asshole harder and faster. She felt her pussy gushing fluid with each forward thrust. The dam burst and she screamed as another orgasm tore through her.

She felt the strap on pull out and she quickly vacated the hole to let another woman have a turn. She walked rather shakily to the door and felt the wetness flowing down both thighs.

Chapter 5:

When Mandy entered the central hub again she flopped down onto a bench. Her legs were still shaky. She had originally intended to visit the glory hole room and eat some pussy but she decided against it now.

Mandy gathered strength and stood. She went back to her private locker room. As she entered her sister, Sherri, was naked as a jay bird and just cinching up the last strap of their personal strap on from their toy drawer.

Sherri said, "Oh hey sis. Leaving? I heard about the room and need to check it out."

Mandy giggled. "Already been there. Got an ass fucking for the ages. I'm tapped out. Literally."

"Nice!" Sherri exclaimed. "I'll see you this weekend for brunch if I don't see you here sooner." Sherri then slipped past Mandy and down the hall.

Mandy dressed and grabbed her things. Before she left she stopped at the juice bar in the regular part of the gym to buy an orange juice and to see Ashley.

Ashley was a woman who tended the bar and Mandy had started to become friends with. Mandy always got a juice after a workout and struck up many conversations with Ashley, or Ash as she liked to be called. Mandy found they had a lot in common and it was easy talking to her.

Ash was in her 30's, stood about 5' 8" tall and had firey red hair that accentuated her green eyes. She looked like she had medium sized breasts, but Mandy couldn't tell for sure as she always wore a tight sports bra under her tank tops.

Ash handed Mandy her juice and asked, "Done back there huh?"

"Yeah," Mandy replied. "Headed home now. Relax and watch a movie maybe. Then bedtime."

"Oh nice. What movie?"

"Oh I don't know. The new Scream is out. I love slasher movies."

"Me too! And there's always titties flashing at some point."

Mandy snorted laughter at the truth of that statement. "What time do you get off? Maybe you can come over and watch with me."

Ash exclaimed, "Hey, that would be sweet! I'm done in another 30 minutes."

Mandy said, "Perfect. That'll give me time to stop and grab some drinks for us. What do you like?"

"Miller Lite?"

Mandy said, "Mmmm. A beer woman like me. Fine."

Mandy gave her the address so Ash could map it and left. She stopped and picked up the beer before driving home. She had time enough to get the beer in the fridge and find the movie on the streaming site to cue up before Ash was at her front door.

When Mandy opened the door the first thing she noticed was that she had misjudged Ash's tits. She was braless in a tight T-shirt and her tits were massive! "Damned sports bras," Mandy thought to herself.

Mandy led Ash to the living room and said, "Grab a seat. I'll get us a couple beers and start the movie." Ash took a seat on the couch as Mandy left the room.

Mandy returned with the beers and started the movie. They casually chitchatted at the beginning of the movie. Oddly enough, they both finished their beer right after the first kill scene. Mandy left to get them a second and when she returned she gasped out, "Oh shit!" as she now saw Ash, bottomless, rubbing her pussy.

Ash noticed the shocked look and immediately grabbed a pillow to cover her naked bottom half. "Oh fuck! You didn't invite me over for this type of 'Netflix and chill'. I'm so sorry."

Mandy answered, "No. I mean no I didn't. But don't be sorry. You just surprised me is all. I didn't know you wanted me that way."

Ash relaxed again. "So, you do want this?"

Mandy responded by dropping her own shorts and baring her pussy. She quickly took her top off as well and tossed it aside. She sat on the edge of the recliner and spread her legs.

Ashley pointed to the ground and said, "Oh hell no. You're not getting off that easy. On your back."

Mandy did as instructed and got an eyeful when Ash took her own shirt off, freeing he massive tits. Ash stood over Mandy then quickly sat down onto her face before then pushing herself forward into a sixty-nine.

Both women devoured each other's pussies like it was their last meal. Their fingers joined in to push inside. Their moans became loud and drowned out the movie still playing.

Mandy climaxed first, her body shaking wildly as Ash still sucked on her clit through the orgasm. Ash wasn't far behind as the reverberations of Mandy's scream went directly into her pussy driving her over the edge. Ash ground her pussy down hard onto Mandy's face as she came.

Eventually their bodies returned to normal and Ash stood up. "Fuck! That was great!"

Mandy agreed then asked, "Are you in a hurry? Or do you wanna head to the bedroom? I got some toys we can play with."

"Toys, huh? No. I'm not in a hurry if you're not."

Mandy stood and took Ash's hand and led her to the bedroom.

Chapter 6:

Ash woke up the next morning, alone in Mandy's bed. She could hear someone moving around in the kitchen and could smell food being cooked.

Mandy was preparing breakfast when she heard Ash yell out, "Hey, you out there?"

Mandy hollered back, "Yeah. Cooking you something to eat. You can borrow some clothes if you want."

"What are you wearing?" came Ash's return question.

"A suit!"

"Body suit?"

Mandy grinned. "Birthday."

Mandy smiled, delighted, when she saw Ash emerge stark naked as she was. Ash plopped herself in a chair at the kitchen island counter. Mandy took off the last of the bacon from the stove, turned and leered at Ash.

Ash asked, "What's for breakfast?"

Mandy grabbed a slice of bacon, strode to the dining room table, hopped up on it then carefully inserted half of the bacon slice into her pussy. Ash grinned then joined Mandy.

Ash devoured Mandy's bacon filled pussy and brought Mandy to a nice early morning orgasm before getting dressed to leave. Mandy showed her to the door and was in the middle of kissing her goodbye when the lock turned and the door opened. Sherri wasn't the least surprised at walking in on her naked sister.

"For fuck's sake," Sherri said. "I'm the lesbian and she's the one with a girlfriend!"

Mandy and Ash both laughed as Ash then waved goodbye and left.

12