Mandy likes an Older Man

Story Info
Mandy likes to have fun with older, more experienced men.
1.8k words
4.2
20.3k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BritPop
BritPop
15 Followers

Hi. I'm Mandy and I'm 25 but have always had a thing for older men. Even when I was 18, I found that older guys knew how to take their time and think about giving me pleasure as well as just taking what they wanted. Though I was pretty good at giving them what they wanted, though I say it myself.

Now I'm married to Dan who's 40 and in great shape. Our sex life is very satisfying but he works away a lot and I'm a girl who needs a regular seeing to. Dan understands and doesn't mind, as long as I tell him every detail. When I recount my adventures to him in bed we have some of our most mind blowing sex.

He's a trucker and gets plenty of offers himself and his stories of what he gets up to in his truck get me pretty fired up. Neither of us get jealous because we know we're crazy about each other. I guess we're both just highly sexed. Maybe that's what attracted us to each other.

Anyways, Dan is working away for a few weeks and I have been on my favourite internet sites, looking for a guy who's up for some no strings fun. Rob seems perfect. He's in his late 40s which is older than I've tried so far but he looks like he takes great care of himself. His texts have made me laugh as well as getting me pretty horny. I can tell he's excited at the prospect of an up-for-it 25 year old and that turns me on.

Our texts heated up pretty quickly and by day 3 I had teased him with a picture of my very full semi see-through bra. He responded with a far less coy video of a lovely chunky cock being wanked. Oh my God. I had already been several days without getting any and that was enough to have me reaching for my favourite rabbit vibrator.

I filmed myself in close up pushing my soaked skimpy panty crotch to one side and buzzing away at my clit until I moaned my way steadily to orgasm. I then dildoed myself silly which caused another soaking climax. I then packaged up the panties and sent them to Rob. I also sent him the footage so he knew how they had got into that condition.

The next day I received another video of him wanking that lovely meaty pussy pleaser with my panties. He also described in detail how he was sniffing and licking those panties while beating off which resulted in an appetising pool of man goo on his belly. I told him I really wanted to lick it off and he said it could be arranged. We just needed to meet up.

Rob lived locally and frankly I couldn't go much longer without having cock in my pussy so we agreed to meet. We arranged to meet in a pub but we both knew we wouldn't be staying there long.

As well as liking older men, I'm quite a fan of vintage porn. I don't know why but it turns me on. As a result, I had a feeling Rob would like the "dolly bird" type and I dressed accordingly. I wore a tight scoop neck top over my big bra-less breasts so that my nipples were on show. I paired that with a mini skirt and fishnet stockings with long white boots.

I didn't even feel nervous as I walked into the pub, I was so desperate for some man meat in my neglected cunt. I recognised Rob straight away as he looked just like his photo. His eyes lit up with lust which turned me on even more. I could tell he couldn't decide where to look first but my big titties seemed to take priority. I could feel them jiggling without the usual confines of my heavy duty bra and I knew my nipples were well on show.

We drank our drinks in record time and he asked if he could walk me home! I said that would be very gentlemanly. Ironic as the minute we got outside, he had his arm round my shoulder and his hand down my top, copping a feel of the tits he'd been ogling for the last ten minutes. It's a good job it was dark evenings.

I do love a bit of tittie play. As he thumbed my sensitive, swollen teats, I began to get super horny and in the end we found a side alley where I knelt down and unzipped his trousers. He reached down and scooped out my fun bags from my top and continued to toy with them. I pulled out his almost fully erect shlong and feasted my eyes on its girth.

Some precum was leaking from his swollen bell end which always makes a tasty starter before the main course. I licked it off the tip and he groaned and begged me to suck him. I couldn't wait. It was so long since I'd savoured the musky flavour of a lovely big cock. I feasted on it, sucking and licking and taking it as far down my throat as it would go.

He was moaning for me to finish him off but we were only five minutes from home and I decided I wanted to spend the next couple of hours in more comfort so I stood up and slowly pushed each big tittie back into my top while he grumblingly forced his swollen manhood back in his jeans. He could hardly zip them up.

We nearly ran back to the house and as soon as we got in he had whipped off my top and was suckling on my eager tits. Nothing gets me wetter, especially when my nipples are as aroused as they were.

He pulled his clothes off but he asked me to leave my fishnets, suspenders and panties on. I smiled to myself. I knew it! He sat on the sofa and got me to stand astride his face. My fanny batter was actually trickling down my legs so I was well ready for a pussy licking.

He parted my thighs and laughed at the sight of my escaping juices. He said he was flattered that a man of his age could have that effect on a woman of mine. Little did he know. He licked the crotch of my panties making me cry out in pleasure. He said they tasted even better with fresh love juice on them though the present of used knickers I had sent him had been the best gift he had ever received in his life!

I giggled at the recollection but when he pulled the soaked crotch to one side and sat my free flowing cunt on his stubbly face I soon stopped giggling and began to whimper. Jesus, this is why I love an older man. Why would you want a young lad's clumsy slobbering when you can have an experienced tongue taking you to heaven and back? I had been leaving my pussy hair to grow back and Rob, as I guessed, said he loved a hairy muff. Oh my God, he licked every petal of my tight cunt lips, tongue-fucked me exquisitely and then licked and sucked my ecstatically engorged clitty till my legs wouldn't hold me any longer.

I slumped on the sofa and he gave me time to recover. His whole face was shining with my fanny batter. I sat up and slowly licked it off until we were French kissing. I must admit the taste of my pussy doesn't do for me what it seems to do for the men in my life, but he was a great kisser.

He was also definitely a tit man as his hands gravitated back to my large titties and he told me how much they turned him on. I straddled him and let him feast on my boobs while I played with his big, thick dong. I knelt in front of him and gave him his second blow job of our acquaintance while I gazed into his eyes. I couldn't deep throat him but I took him as deeply as I could while using my hands to massage the base of his lovely thick prick. I sucked him rhythmically and he groaned that it was too good and his balls were going to explode.

I promised him I did want a mouthful of his thick, creamy spunk but I needed a fuck first. I asked how he wanted me and he said every position known to man but he had been wanking off at the thought of bending me over a sofa. I didn't care how that purple headed pole got in my cunt as long as it did so I bent over the sofa, big titties dangling down and he rammed it right in to the hilt. I was so wet from his expert pussy munching that it slid right in, stretching me to my limits.

Oh fuck, the relief of having a real man's cock filling me up. My collection of vibrators is one of my most precious possessions but nothing beats real man meat in your dripping wet snatch. He fucked me good and hard just how I like it and when he fingered my clitty at the same time, I had another loud orgasm. I don't know what his neighbours thought but, with his skills, they surely must be used to it?

I sat on his lap facing forwards and bounced up and down while he clung on to my bouncing jugs. At first I put my feet on the sofa and fucked him then he held my legs in the air and shoved it into me in a steady rhythm. We were both gasping with pleasure. The feelings were incredible.

Suddenly he reminded me that in one of my naughtier texts - I think I may have been drunk - I had told him I liked a bit of bum fun. To be fair, at that point I hadn't seen the girth of his ramrod but luckily I had some lube with me. I have had some great anal sex with my husband and even though Rob was considerably thicker, I was feeling up for anything.

It took a lot of lube and persistence and a bit of pain for me, especially when the head was popping through my third hole, but it was worth it. After a few thrusts it felt amazing to have that big thick cock fucking my arse and I begged him to keep ramming it in till he groaned and flooded my bum hole with a copious amount of jizz.

I felt it trickling out as we walked to the shower. We cleaned ourselves up together and, once I had given his fuck pole a thorough clean, I finally kept my promise, knelt under the rushing water and sucked his cock long and hard till he finally got to fill my mouth with his delicious salty spunk.

Dan is due back tomorrow. I know the first thing he will do when he gets back is lead me to bed and demand to know exactly what I've been up to. When I tell him, I reckon I'll get the fucking of my life. I can't wait.

BritPop
BritPop
15 Followers