Mandy Pt. 03

Story Info
Train fun leads to voyeur fun.
1.3k words
4.47
7.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

As the weeks passed by Mandy had realised that train fun wasn't always going to include another person. She had tried to always be on the longer journeys as these gave rise to better opportunities to meet men and women who would like to break the boredom of a train journey and have fun. This wasn't always the case though as she often was put on the short local services which frustrated her and usually led to an evening at home with a selection of porn to watch and her trusty vibrator.

This particular week Mandy had been asked to be the train manager on a long haul journey that would involve taking a new train from the depot to a stock yard some 3 hours away. The train would have no passengers just her and the driver. Her manager explained that she was required to be on the train in case it had to stop at a station

and some one tried to get on. Mandy didn't mind it would be an easy days work.

That morning she had decided to pack her vibrator in her work bag. As there would be no customers she ditched the tights she was supposed to wear and didn't even bother with her thong or bra. Not wearing a bra meant that her woollen dress rubbed on her nipples as it was quite a tight fit. As she headed for the depot she could feel the dress rubbing on them and she got excited at the prospect of being alone on the train.

She arrived at the depot and spoke to Jack the driver. He was in his 60's but was a reliable, friendly guy who would never give her any trouble. He readied the train as Mandy got on board. A check of all the carriages confirmed that it was just Mandy and Jack on the train and it was time to go.

During the first part of the trip they passed through many small local stations and then Mandy knew that it would be some time before the next station appeared. She walked through the train and at one stage hitched her dress up so that he bare bum and shaven pussy were on show - if anyone could see her from outside they were in for a treat she thought. Entering the first class carriage she realised how plush the seats were and how she could have some fun in them. Mandy was annoyed with herself as she had left her handbag and vibrator on a table 3 carriages away.

Puling her dress back down she walked back through the train. Finding her bag she returned to the first class carriage. It seemed surreal being in a train with no one else but that simply heightened the fun element for Mandy. Knowing that no one could see her she slipped her woollen dress off. Placing it on a nearby table she walked naked up and down the carriage. Touching her boobs imaging passengers looking at her. Oh how she wished that some of them could see her like this.

At one stage she even bent over one of the tables. Anyone looking in from the outside would have seen her pert bum and she could feel how cold the table top was as her nipples brushed against it. The sensation of her nipples brushing the table top had her feeling horny in no time.

Mandy now decided that she would sit in one of the seats and tease and please herself with her vibe. Taking it out of her bag she twisted the base which started it humming away. Gently she rubbed it against her nipples and then licked the tip as she held it near her mouth.

Mandy then lowered the vibe, against brushing it against her nipples before she opened her legs. Using the tip of the vibe she teased her clit, feeling it throb and swell as she did so. She swept it up and down over her pussy lips, feeling the tingles in her pussy lips as it hummed away.

She could feel herself getting wetter and realised that although the new seats were good there wasn't enough room for her to tease her clit and have a really good time. Mandy got out of the seat and then lay on the table with her legs bent up.

The vibe was offered up to her hole and gently she slid it in. Feeling the waves of pleasure as she pushed it slowly in and out of her moist pussy. The train rocked her as it travelled on and she was enjoying this more than ever. Pulling the vibe out she again rubbed it up and down her pussy lips and then held it against her swollen clit. The buzzing of the vibe teased the nerve endings in her clit.

Sliding the vibe back into her pussy she licked her fingers and used her hand to rub and tease her clit while she fucked herself with the humming vibe.

Jack sat in the front of the train oblivious to all that was going on some 5 carriages away. Moving the train from the mainline onto a freight route he set the controls and then looked around the new set up. He realised that the train had on board CCTV, It had been fitted to give customers a sense of safety and to prevent and detect crime. Switching it on Jack saw that each carriage had its own camera. Flicking a few buttons his eyes then widened as he saw the first class carriage and Mandy laying on the table using a vibe on herself.

Jack hadn't had sex in a while but he could feel his cock twitching as he had his own personal porn film to watch. He was intrigued by watching Mandy who was clearly oblivious to him watching. He loosened his belt and then undid his trousers. Pulling his boxer shorts down. Easing his cock out he started to slowly play with it while watching Mandy. He wished that she would walk into the cab and catch him. That she might want to suck his cock or even let him fuck her. He knew that was never going to happen. Why would she want anyone like him to touch someone like her.

As the train continued Jack watched Mandy, Mandy fucked herself and both were oblivious to the other watching.

Mandy could feel her swollen clit, throbbing as waves of pleasure engulfed her. Total abandonment while she lay there and pleased her pussy and clit. Jack on the other hand was wanking his hard cock fast as he wanted to empty his balls imagining it was over her body.

Arching her back Mandy moaned as she orgasmed not once but twice. Leaving a trace of liquid on the table top. Jack had also climaxed using his handkerchief to catch his sticky semen.

As both of the finished they waited a while and then got dressed. Mandy sat down and then went to check on Jack.

"Everything OK Jack."

"Yes just fine Mandy. Won't belong before we're there."

"That's good."

"I bet its been boring for you hasn't it Mandy?"

"Not really, I've managed to keep myself occupied. How about you Jack?"

"I've been busy looking at the controls and found the on board CCTV. Its made interesting viewing."

Mandy could feel herself blushing as she looked at Jack.

"Really, CCTV?"

"Yes in every carriage."

He looked at her and winked.

"That was quite some show you put on Mandy."

She blushed even more then looked at Jack.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it and it beat the boredom. Can I just ask Jack that we keep this our little secret?"

"Oh yes, I'm not telling anyone."

Soon they were at their destination and both of them knew that they were unlikely to ever have a journey like that again.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers