Mandy’s New Found Secret Release

Story Info
My thoughts on how an attached women experiance lit.
1.1k words
4.04
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am writing this as a married guy, but I often wonder do men, especially husbands, boyfriends or partners really understand what their wife or girlfriend need?

I imagine that the sexual instincts of a woman can sometimes be so raw and primal, to the point of being all consuming, so that nothing else matters at the time other than to satisfy these urges. I encourage any woman reading this to share their feedback and tell me if I can understand them correctly or not.

I imagine the following situation- she is a married or attached woman in a heterosexual relationship with a man. We will call her Mandy and she is aged anywhere between late 20's to her mid 40's. She has been in the same relationship for many year now, always faithful.

She has been raised to believe that any sexual relationship is only between herself and her partner. She was satisfied at the start of the relationship but now she wonders if she is missing out, is there more?

Mandy's sexual desires are growing as she feels her husband / partner is showing her less attention than at the start of their relationship. She still loves him for sure, but she finds these thoughts and urges more difficult to suppress as time goes on.

She knows she needs some attention, but is not clear what it is she exactly wants. Her sexual desire is increasing and she wants to do something about it.

As her husband is out at work this day, her kids all out of the house as well, she finds herself all alone at home for the day. Her mind wanders, what is that feeling she has now? A churning almost like butterflies in the pit of her stomach, an excitement of anticipation that she has felt a few times recently.

She goes to her computer and starts some random browsing hoping to find something (she does not know what) that she is being drawn to. She is curious to see what she can find on the internet.

She searches for erotic stories and she finds the literotica site. The butterflies now starting to intensify into a more obvious tingle between her legs, as she reads through the the stories, she is more surprised at what she reads. She has never seen or read such explicit things before, the detail that is described being so sexually explicit.

Mandy can't sit still now as she is sitting at her study desk. The screen that she works at so often is now home to a new pleasure she is discovering, she moves in her seat, her legs crossed as she squirms in her chair as she reads the words in front of her.

Mandy feels that familiar warmth rising between her legs but this time different, its a new feeling-more intense than she has ever felt before. It almost feels like she is a child doing something she knows is naughty that she shouldn't be doing, but it feels good as it gives her this new excitement. The rush she feels is so good.

Mandy continues to read, she feels the obvious warmth and wetness down between her legs now. Her excitement is now an obvious sexual arousal, as she feels the wet marital of her panties move against her delicate womanhood stimulating her further.

Her hand slides down under the waistband of her pants almost instinctively. Subconsciously her fingers slip under the elastic waistband over her mound, her fingers tease over her trimmed pubic hair and travel slowly lower.

She gasps lightly as her fingers brush over her puffy outer lips. Her fingers teasing so gently and softly. As she reads the story in front of her, she can picture herself as the woman in the story.

She imagines further as she reads the explicit details, then thinks to herself "I wonder how it would feel to do this myself?" Her mind has now drifted into the fantasy world where anything can happen and her body responds instinctively.

Mandy slips her fingers lower, her fingertip now slips between the wet folds of her inner lips. She can feel her lips have parted with anticipation. The wetness obvious now as she is slowly teasing and pleasuring herself. Touching herself in a way she knows she needs to be touched.

Almost as if by instinct Mandy's finger applies more pressure and her inner lips part as she lets out a soft sigh. The finger slips inside her so easily, as she slowly withdraws her finger to drag her wet slick finger over hew now super sensitive clit making her jump with the unexpected sensitivity and the sensation it brings her.

Two fingers now slowly slide between her wet lips as she begins a slow rhythmic sliding in and out as she sits there. The wetness leaking out of her now, running down over her bum and onto her panties.

Mandy's only desire now is one of sexual pleasure.

The sensations of her fingers slipping in and out of her, like she wishes a cock would right now! For the first time she is not thinking of her husband. This is just a random cock from a faceless random guy. It would not matter who now, she just feels the primal desire to be filled, stretched.

Mandy is now lost in a word of pleasure as she finger fucks herself - her eyes closed and mind swarming with thoughts and images she has just read about. She feels the rhythmic clenching deep inside her become stronger and more intense as she feels her orgasm approaching.

Her fingers now moving in and out of her wet pussy as she imagines the way she desires to be fucked now. The wet slippery noises obvious from between her legs as she drops over the edge, moaning loudly as her orgasm hits her hard. Harder than she expected and can feel the clenching and pulsing inside her clamp onto her fingers she has pushed deep inside her.

She moans through her orgasms slowly calming down. The wetness that has flowed from her has soaked her panties and pants. She looks up as she open her eyes- why does she now feel guilty about what she had done?

Mandy quickly cleans her fingers and goes to close the screen but before she does, she looks at some of the other links on the screen. Thats when she sees a chat function. A wave of guilt washes over her she feels an unexpected clench between her legs. Maybe she needs to talk to someone else about this new found release she thinks to herself.

Mandy closes the page and away from her desk to the bathroom to clean up. Her mind swimming with thoughts and emotions, she remembers she is working from home again tomorrow, should she check out the chat function she wonders?