Mandy The PTA Mom

Story Info
Mandy takes the chess team to Myrtle Beach.
5.2k words
4.24
25.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy Of The PTA

first time

All characters involved in sexual activity are 18 years or older. Some places are real and others fictional. All characters are fake.

Mandy Green is a 46 year old woman who could pass for 36 easily. Her face was long with high dimpled cheek bones. She'd get comments that she could pass for Jennifer Garner if she wasn't so busty with 36DD breasts and a bubble butt of an ass. Her 16 year old son; Jared would always get teased about his mom being a milf. She had straight brunette hair that she kept in a ponytail. At 6 ft she should of been a model. Instead she settled for something less glamorous but a job that was just as rewarding: managing her own Seafood restaurant. It was a job that helped her be independent so that when her lousy husband divorced her two years prior, she landed on her own two feet easily.

Mandy had also become more political in a sense by joining the Blue Willows, SC High School PTA. Getting involved in what the school should be focusing their budget too and voting on new rules as well as helping with fundraisers etc. She was well liked and it didn't hurt that she would bring in the most delicious brownies to the meetings as well.

During the latest meeting the subject of the Chess Team arose. They had just beaten all high schools in the state. They were made up of three 18 year old seniors and the PTA believed they should get some reward for winning the championship. Baffled, Mandy spoke up and suggested taking them to Myrtle Beach for a weekend. It'd be a nice send off before college. Since the Chess Team were unfortunately the only championship won this year, they had a lot more saved up for spending. With no other alternatives brought up, it was voted for unanimously. Mandy was given money to rent a 2 bedroom villa and spend on other necessities like food, water with a little bit to splurge. 2 boys would share a room, one would get their own and Mandy would get the pullout couch. She'd just change in the bathroom.

Mandy made arrangements with work. Her assistant manager could the weekend. Plus she could always call in case a problem were to arise. This would also count as vacation time as well.

Jared would be with his father for the weekend, so he'd be with someone. Jared was understandably a little pissed he couldn't go to Myrtle Beach to check out the hot women and do some go-karting with his mother, but his father let him drink and his step-mom was a 26 year old stunner that often teased him.

....

The boys were: James, a black male of average height and build but with thick glasses and a slight fro.

Duncan, a white barrel chested male with a square face and shaggy blonde hair.

Sal, a tall thin Italian male with short dark curly hair.

They were all quite awkward around other people except to themselves. They'd practically speak in a foreign language concerning chess moves and strategy. One thing could be ascertained in the car ride to the villa with them was that they HAD to be virgins. They really needed to get out and live a little. Maybe find some cute girls.

Mandy liked to keep it cool in the SUV so she wore jeans and a long-sleeve. But arriving to Myrtle Beach, she began getting uncomfortably hot. When she got out of the car get keys from the realtor, Mandy had visible pit-stains beneath her arms. When they arrived at the villa, she went into her suitcase and pulled out a black tank top and a pair of olive shorts that came up just below her ass cheeks, showing off her toned butt.

The boys were stunned when she came out of the bathroom in her new outfit. The fact that she wasn't wearing a bra made looking at her eyes an Olympic sport.

"James and Duncan you two share a bed tonight and Sal gets his own. We'll rotate it out okay."

"Shit where do I put my clothes then if I'm sleeping on the pullout couch?" Mandy thought.

Mandy looked into Sal's room to find he had a second cabinet for clothes in his room.

"Sal, may I put some of my clothes in this other cabinet please?"

"Sure Mrs. G!"

"Thank you sweetie and it's Ms. not Mrs. anymore."

"Sorry Ms. G" he replied sympathetically.

"Don't be, I sure as hell am not, as a chess player you can agree cheaters SUCK right?"

"They sure do Ms. G."

Sal couldn't help but notice when she pulled out and placed her panties, bras and bikinis in her drawers. He tried not to be noticed but Mandy caught him twice and grinned a little.

Mandy walked out of Sal's room to the dining room. By now the boys had packed the fridge with the case of water they brought down along with Mandy's private bottle of wine. They had snacks put away inside the cupboards for later.

"All right guys, what'd you wanna do first? We can hit the beach, check out the pool, go to Boardwalk On The Beach, do some Go-kart racing, mini-golf? It's a beautiful day, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know" shrugged James

"Beats me" said Sal

"Play chess" replied Duncan

"No, bad Duncan. Bad....That's it we're going to the beach. Grab your trunks, your sandals or swim-shoes, your beach towels and let's head down!"

When Sal was done changing, Mandy politely ordered him out of the room and locked the door so she could change. She pulled out a pair of neon orange Triangle Bikini Top and Bottom that tied the top behind her and the bottoms at each side of her hip.

She got her beach towel and wrapped it around her neck, covering her boobs a bit. As she entered the living room the boys gasped. Duncan blushed. Mandy knew she was beautiful but merely ignored reactions out of habit to get to her goals. Her goal now was getting to the beach and having some fucking fun for once in a blue moon.

The walk to the beach was a bit a walk from the villa. "But hey, it'll get them exercise" Mandy thought. On the way down as she led, she felt eyes upon her ass. She saw some shops on the left hand side before the beach entrance and decided to hop in one. There she found some boogie boards. Precisely what she was looking for. "Boys you each grab one, pick out the one you like. It's on me!" After she paid, they crossed the street to the beach entrance.

Duncan complained the sand was too hot. Mandy just told him she'll buy him water shoes next time. Soon they found a spot a way from most of the others but not too far away. There was a free large beach umbrella that Mandy claimed, laying her backpack and beach towel beneath it. James laid his to her left, Sal to James's left and Duncan to her right.

"Oh shit you guys, let me do this now. I need to put sunscreen on your shoulders or else you'll get burnt. If you guys know my son; Jared, well one time he got burnt so bad they had to give him steroids. So take it seriously."

It was a weird sensation, having a hot woman rub their shoulders and backs. One by one they all got their shoulders rubbed. "Now who wants to do me?"

The boys all paused.

"Duncan, you do me. Make sure to get my shoulders and my back."

With trepidation Duncan applied the sunscreen to her shoulders and back. The feel of another woman's skin under his hands felt weird and alien but oddly erotic. As Mandy headed off into the surf with Duncan, Sal and James. Her boobs bouncing as she ran with them with her boogie board.

"Alright boys, do any of you know to boogie board?"

"No" they said together.

"Well this is how you do it, it's a bit like surfing. You put your chest on it and grip it with your arms. Kinda stick your butt out and kick with your legs. You're gonna wanna go out to the deep end and come back in on a wave like this!"

Many swam out further as the boys got another good look of her ass. She then paddled back to shore, catching a breaking wave.

"Sweet Ms. G!" Duncan said.

After several waves and turns of boogie boarding, Mandy noticed James getting out of the water. "I'm getting out you guys, I want to see if James is okay."

"Alright, but we're having too much fun out here." Said Sal.

James was sitting on his blanket reading his book by the time Mandy got to him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just needed a break."

"I agree...Hey can you help me with my tan? I wanna look good when we get home. I'm gonna need you to pour some oil on my back if that's okay."

"Sure Ms.G just tell me what to do."

Mandy got on her stomach atop of Duncan's towel out of the shade of the umbrella. "Pour some of it and start at my shoulders then work your way down."

James did as he was told, feeling her pale skin beneath him. Her muscles and shoulder blades relaxing to his touch.

"What about the strap Ms. G?"

"Untie it for me, will you? I don't want lines"

With that her back was completely exposed as well as the sides of her breasts.

"Lower James" Mandy commanded as he had stopped at the base of her spine.

"Your gonna have to rub my butt"

"Are you sure!?"

"Positive! From there go all the way down to my ankles and stop"

The feeling of his palms gripping her firm ass was unbelievable. It was the greatest thing he'd currently ever felt in his life.

"I think it's time to go lower now and do my thighs."

"Oh, oh right...sorry Ms.G."

He continued until he got to her ankles and then quickly went back to her ass again.

Mandy let out a soft moan. When out of the corner of his eyes James saw Sal and Duncan walking back. James abruptly stopped.

"Hey Ms. G, getting a tan?"

"I'm trying to." Mandy said holding her bikini top against her and rolling over on her back. As Mandy fished out a $20 bill from her backpack her top slipped away revealing her naked breasts.

"Here's a 20, go hit the arcade atop of the pier."

Their eyes were all fixed on her breasts when she realized what had happened. Immediately she covered her breasts and her face turned red. "Shit! Sorry for the show."

Duncan took the $20 and ran as James and Sal chased after him. As the boys headed into the arcade, Mandy rubbed tanning oil on her chest, legs, arms, stomach and neck. She set the timer on her phone so she wouldn't get too burnt.

Thoughts were swirling in her head of how the boys had just seen her tits and how she had let James rub tanning oil into her exposed ass cheeks. Was she a horrible person? No! Simple accidents she affirmed.

*Ding*

Her reminder went off. She waited staring at the ocean behind her sunglasses and took the sea salt in. God, it felt great to relax and not have to worry about work. If only Jared could be here too, It'd be perfect.

She saw the boys walk back. Duncan had something behind his back. "What's he up to?" she thought.

"Ms. G, we worked real hard and we won you something." Sal said as Duncan revealed a purple Beanie Baby bear to her.

"Awe you guys!" she said getting a little choked up, "That's so freaking sweet of you. And please no more Ms. G, call me Mandy."

They packed up and headed back as the sun began to sit. They used the hose outside the villa to wash off the sand. Then they put their boogie boards on the front porch along with their sandals and headed into the nice air conditioned house.

"Alright boys go change out of your swimsuits and we'll talk about food!"

"Hey Sal, do you mind if I change first?"

"Yeah no problem Mandy"

Mandy slipped out of her bikini and placed it on the shower curtain in the room's bathroom to dry.

She put on a pair of cut off sweat shorts and the black tank top and walked out.

"Your turn" Mandy said to Sal.

Sal got inside and saw Mandy's bikini in the bathroom. "Should I go for it" Sal thought..."Fuck it." He grabbed her bikini bottoms and gave them a nice long sniff. Whooh. If that's what pussy smells like, he clearly wanted more. He then tried to precisely put it back to where it was before. Then he got dressed into his shorts and a T-shirt.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm tired, how about I order in Pizza tonight?"

"Hell yes!" said Duncan

Mandy then dialed for a local pizza shop. "Hi, Yes can I get three pizzas, one pep and two cheese please, 4 bottles of Cola. Thanks so much, bye."

By now Mandy had broken out her wine as the boys were watching G4 TV on the couch. She was texting Jared to see how he was doing and apparently his dad left him alone to go drinking with his new wife at their house. "Asshole!" She thought.

*Bing Bong*

"Pizza's here Mandy"

Mandy quickly scrambled to the door. She'd ordered using her credit card. So no worrying about paying what looked to be a 20 year old 5"7' white male with curly blonde hair and a short dark goatee. "Thank you..." "Eric" he replied, handing off the pizzas.

He stopped before exiting. "Oh that's right the tip." Mandy said scrambling through her purse to find cash. Nothing. "Shit" Mandy thought, think fast. "Come here to my room I think I have some cash." As Eric entered Mandy locked the door. She lifted up her tank top to reveal her massive tits to him. He reached out to grab them, kneading them. Then licking her nipples. First the left and then the right. She stopped him and kissed him on the mouth. "Good enough"

"Ugh yes mam." he replied as walked out.

"Found a $10 bill in my jeans!"

The boys just shrugged, thinking nothing happened.

Mandy poured more wine.

"Come on guys off to bed." Mandy said with most of the pizza gone. She went to go set up the pullout couch but much to her chagrin, there was no pullout couch beneath. "Damnit!" Mandy shouted. She tried sleeping on the couch, but she was too tall for it.

*Knock knock knock*

"Sal, can you open up"

"Sure Mandy what's up?" Sal said in his boxers and t-shirt.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, the bed isn't a pullout, it's too short and it's hard as a rock"

"I can sleep on it"

"No, absolutely not. You'll get back problems, trust me. You sleep on that tonight and you won't be able to move tomorrow morning. How about I sleep in this bed with you tonight. I promise not to steal the covers or snore too loud." Mandy said giggling.

"Oh, Okay."

It was a queen sized bed, so there was plenty of enough room. Sal, crept under the covers. Mandy crept under too. Finally Mandy could doze off. Mandy rolled onto her left side, however Sal must've crept towards Mandy in his sleep because when he turned on his left, his hand had found it's self placed on Mandy's breast. This woke Mandy up. Sal began to squeeze in his sleep and Mandy let out a soft moan. Sal crept even closer and began spooning Mandy. Grinding against her with his cock hanging out of his boxers. He was rock hard. Mandy decided to wake him up.

As his eyes fluttered open, Mandy grabbed his dick.

"Shh!" Mandy hushed, "Do as I say so we can both get back to sleep, mmkay"

"Keep quiet."

She began stroking his cock; first slowly and then rapidly. Trying to make his 6" cock erupt. But sadly to no avail. She then threw her tank top over her head and placed his dick in between. Her tits were becoming lathered in pre-cum. She then took his dick into her mouth. Just the tip at first and then the whole thing, deep throating him. *Gack gack gack*

"Shit for a fucking virgin you've sure got endurance. You are a virgin, right?" she whispered.

Sal nodded.

"Okay big boy, ready to be deflowered then?"

After removing her sweat shorts Mandy got on top of him and lowered herself until the head was in. Then she slowly lowered herself down. Savoring every inch. She stopped when she had all 6 inches in her and she was resting on his pelvis. She felt so full. He was in heaven; feeling her warm and wet canal envelope him. It was so tight at first until her natural wetness lubed up his cock, making it easier to slide in and out of her. Suddenly Mandy had an idea, turning on the small tv to mask any sounds. Now she could really ride him. The sounds of their bodies slapping echoing amidst an action movie.

"Fuck, fuck, hell yes." expelled Mandy as she built a rhythm.

Soon Sal was thrusting up to meet her. His cock driving into her. Her hair and large tits bouncing wild. She felt her orgasm build so she started encouraging Sal to fuck her faster. She grabbed ahold of his hands and pinned him down. Her tits swaying against his lips, he decided to take one in his mouth. This made her climax. Her body blushed with heat. Her pussy rippled and squeezed his cock with her Kegels.

"Ooooh shiiiiit baby!" Mandy exclaimed hoping suddenly it was masked by the tv.

This made Sal cum deep inside her, four spurts of come into her womb. As she lifted off him, his cum leaked out of him onto his crotch. He quickly ran into the bathroom to clean up. When Sal was done Mandy had her turn. Sal was about to leave the room when Mandy asked "Where you heading?" "I'm hungry" Sal replied. "Get me some pizza while you're up."

Sal brought back pizza and they enjoyed watching and eating together in bed to Die Hard until they both fell asleep, spooning under the covers.

.....

The next morning Sal and Mandy tried to play it off as if nothing happened. James and Duncan were a little shocked. "Did you two sleep together!?" asked Duncan. To which Mandy replied "Yes dear, I slept below the comforter and Sal slept above it. Nothing happened except for Sal and I did watch Die Hard together, it was our first time so I might've screamed once or twice."

Seeing as they seemed to buy it, Mandy asked the boys what they wanted to do for the day. Duncan suggested the Water Park and James suggested Go-Karts. Sal suggested Alligator Adventure. Mandy said that Alligator Adventure could be a final stop before they head back tomorrow. However today they could hit the Water Park early and then do Go-Karts later after dinner.

They ate up the remaining pizza for breakfast, got changed and headed out to the water park. Mandy was wearing a white t-shirt and high-cut jean shorts above her bikini. The water park they chose had a bowl slide, 4 tubes, 2 slides, a lazy river and a wake pool.

Mandy paid for admission and a locker, keeping the key connected to a bracelet wrapped around her wrist. She took off her shorts and t-shirt, revealing a lime green triangle bikini. It was nearly identical to her other bikini except for color. It was still quite surreal for the boys to see Ms. G or rather Mandy like this. Such a hot MILF to chaperone them. Again she applied sun tan lotion to the boys backs and shoulders; Duncan applying hers.

First up, single tubes. They were 2 that raced each other. One was open air and one was green enclosed. Duncan beat Mandy and James beat Sal. Next they did double tubes with Mandy and James pairing up. Mandy was in front with James hanging back. During the ride James's feet would accidentally brush-up against Mandy's boobs.

Next they all did the bowl slide. The line was long but worth it. As they all sat on the large tube, it flushed and spun them around the bowl.

On Duncan's Dare Mandy got in line for the long steep slide. It was so high you could see the rest of the park.

"I'm going first but you better not chicken out and walk back down when it's your turn. " Said Mandy to Duncan.

She took a deep breathe, sat down, crossed her arms and plunged. She hit the water hard. When she got up, people were laughing and men were jeering because she had lost her swim bottoms! She quickly looked around and found them, pulling them up in a hurry. But for a good 4 minutes the boys got a glimpse of her trimmed bush.

Mandy was so embarrassed that she told the boys she was heading to the lazy river. She grabbed her sunglasses from her locker and found a free tube as the boys did more rounds around the park.

Time seemed to go on forever when Mandy realized it had been three hours and it would be best to grab an early dinner. After getting dressed they headed back home to get in proper clothes. Mandy hopped into a pair of skintight khaki shorts and a blue South Carolina flag t-shirt. The boys all got into their jeans and shorts. James in his usual Deadpool T-shirt and green shorts. Duncan in a red v-neck and khakis, while Sal was in a black Batman logo T-shirt with jeans.

12