Mandy The PTA Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ate a Burger Cafe' by the riverside, enjoying the delicious burgers and talked amongst each other. Duncan really wanted to make fun of Mandy for losing her bottoms but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

After dinner came Go-Karts. James was dying to do this. The Go-Kart Raceway had tracks. 2 were adult 1 seater, 1 was a double seater that allowed for children 10 and older to ride with someone and the other was a child's course. They started with pairs. James and Mandy, Duncan and Sal. Duncan and Sal were on James and Mandy most of the course, but James drove like a pro, never letting them pass. After they won, Mandy hugged James tightly. Her big breasts pressed against his chest and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for keeping safe out there!" Mandy whispered into James ear, a bit seductively.

Next came individual karts. Duncan was keen on beating James as payback. However because James was so focused on Duncan, he forgot about Mandy who took the lead and won. The next course Duncan actually bumped James quite hard, enough to cause him pain. James wasn't having any of it and still beat him.

"Alright boys, whoever wins gets a special surprise when we get back home...unless I beat y'all! Mandy shouted over the revving of engines. The boys were motivated. Even Sal who wasn't particularly good at racing. As they rounded the first lap; Mandy who sat ahead of everyone was in first. Then Duncan came around from behind, however James with his ability to hyper focus and squeeze the turns, won!

Duncan kept cursing to himself afterwards in defeat.

They all got ice cream cones and left. However Mandy got two scoops and spilled ice cream on her top. Thank god for napkins. Mandy made a quick stop at the liquor store to get wine and something else she kept hidden.

When they got back to the villa Mandy announced James's present was that he was going to be sleeping in the same bed as her and that he could order any movie on demand he wanted.

"Ooooh" the boys said.

"I already know which movie he's picking out" said Sal.

"Deadpool 2!" shouted James.

Sal got his pajamas and put them in Duncan's room and vice versa with James. As they got suited in their rooms, Mandy asked James if it was okay for her to take a shower. To which he obliged. The shower curtain was nearly see through. Cloudy enough to not see details but clear enough to see skin and hair. Halfway through Mandy's shower there came a knock on the bathroom door.

"What's wrong!"

"It's Duncan, I need to pee!"

"Use your bathroom"

"Sal's taking a dump, please I can't hold it!"

"It's unlocked"

"Oh thank god!" Duncan said as he opened the door. His mind was blown for he could make out most of Mandy's body. He stood frozen for a second. "Stop staring and GO! But don't flush!" Mandy shouted.

After pissing, Duncan's dick immediately got hard. "Uh, Mandy I've got a problem" James said shyly. "What!...oh shit" she said looking down. He couldn't put his 5" dick back in his shorts. "Oh honey, undo the top button of your shorts and let them fall. Here maybe try splashing cold...no cause then I'll get hit with cold water. Shit! Jump in here with me!" The shower was pretty small. When Duncan stepped in he was greeted with Her full naked body. "No word of this to anybody...Here was my back." He started at her shoulders and worked his way down to her ass. Kneading and groping it. Soon his dick was pressing into the crack of her ass.

"You're still hard!?"

"Yes."

"I can't let you leave this way...Stick it in." She said bending over slightly. Duncan needed no further invitation. He slipped it into her soapy, wet vagina. Her pussy was so warm along with the water. He kept thrusting in and out for 15 minutes. He grabbed her wet hair as she gripped the wall. "I'm slipping" She said

"Get out and get on all fours" replied Duncan. She did gripping the floor mat. Duncan got behind her and shoved it in her.

"Oh shit, oh shit!"

Her ass began slapping against his pelvis with each thrust. He gripped her hair again for leverage and started smacking her ass. "I'm cummmming" Duncan said unloading into Mandy.

"Ugh typical" Mandy thought "I never came."

She told him to get dressed and leave. Duncan rushed out of the bathroom and Mandy's room, passing James on the bed who was too busy watching tv. James closed the door. Mandy wore a pink robe with nothing underneath it. She was still so unbelievably horny.

"James I got this for you at the wine store, I hope you like it" She said bending over revealing her ass and pussy to him. She grabbed a 16oz Hard Lemonade from the paper bag and gave it to him.

"But I'm not 21"

"Go ahead and give it a taste honey I think you'll love it."

James popped the lid and took a sip. "Damn, that is good!"

"So I was thinking instead of Deadpool 2 why don't we watch something a bit more fun?"

Mandy scrolled through the adult section of the menu to find a porno with Sophie Dee. After she hit play she undid her robe.

"James, why am I the only one dressed?"

He was like a deer in the headlights. Mandy started tugging on his boxers, freeing his growing 8" dick. She immediately started sucking on the head, bobbing up and down. Mandy could only take 5" of him in her mouth or else he'd hit the back of her throat. She needed that dick in her now. So she flipped over on her back and spread her legs. "Fuck me James."

"But I'm a...a"

"A virgin? Sal and Duncan were until I fucked them, Duncan just fucked me 20 minutes ago but he couldn't last. Can you last for me James?...Say you'll fuck me hard and last"

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy hard Mandy" James said, letting the minor bit of liquid courage flow.

"Let me guide you in honey, there it is, now fuck me!"

James started pumping, letting the her warm slick tunnel grip and release his cock. Her breasts jiggling around under him. He began pawing at them. Pinching and sucking her nipples. They both were in heaven.

"Oh fuck me James, good boy! Good boy! Shit awe fuck yes!"

She could feel her climax approaching.

"Almost there, almost there baby fuck me harder"

James began slamming into her hard, nearly driving her into the backboard of the bed.

"Oh fuck yes I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Cum inside me James, deep inside!"

Mandy dug her heels into James's back as he came insider her. 5 massive spurts deep inside her womb. Her body shaking with heat as she clamped down on his dick.

His dick soon deflated as she tried pushing out what was left of his Creampie. Mandy used the restroom, followed by James and they fell asleep together under the covers.

....

Mandy woke up naked with James still sleeping. She took a shower and got dressed. It was 7 am and they needed to be out by 10. "Boys get dressed we've got to be out of here soon, so start packing!"

They hopped to it, pushing and squeezing shirts into their bags. When they were done they had to clean. This took them another hour and by 9:30 they were ready to leave.

Before they did they asked a neighbor who was outside with her 12 year old daughter to take a picture of them.

"Say cowabunga!"

"Cowa-"

*Click*

She thanked the woman and with that they headed off to make one last stop: Alligator Adventure!

Duncan was giddy as a schoolgirl on the way up there. Before getting out Mandy looked at the boys.

"Look guys I know I took your virginities this weekend. I'm to blame. But I need you to swear to me on your life you'll keep it a secret. I'd lose my position on the PTA, my son would be utterly humiliated in school. I could even lose my job despite you being 18, understand?"

"We understand" said Sal.

"Great, let's go have fun! Seriously whoever tells gets fed to Utan!"

They saw alligators, crocodiles, Utan the huge croc, owls, bats, plenty of birds, ostriches, a camel, kookaburra and huge tortoises. Mandy got to touch a juvenile gator for the first time and they all petted the boa constrictor. They got some souvenirs as well and left for home.

When they got home the boys kept in touch even after going to college. But they never really saw Ms. G or Mandy again. It was undoubtedly one of the best weekend of their lives.

12