Mandy's Dark Side Ch. 01

Story Info
Mandy drives home to Daddy after 5 long years away...
4.9k words
4.41
16.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy's Dark Side Ch. 1

Author's Note: This my first attempt at writing an erotic story and I am self-editing for the most part, so please be patient with my inevitable typos or poor turns of phrase.

This story will include themes of breakup, infidelity, incest, non-consent and forced intercourse. The story may also veer into other kinks and taboos. I am writing this as I go, so who knows where my filthy mind might lead us. I do not necessarily condone any or all of the behaviors or kinks depicted here. Non-consent especially should only ever exist in pure fantasy or as part of an explicitly consensual and carefully negotiated BDSM play framework. This is a work of fiction and fantasy where safewords are not required. All depicted characters are 18+.

***

MANDY

Amanda's flat and toned stomach turned over with barely suppressed uneasiness for what seemed like the hundredth time. It had been torturing her since she had started her drive back to her childhood home for the first time in over five years. The windows of her beat-up compact were rolled all the way down. The air conditioning had stopped working in the first hour of her multi-day drive across the country. Her pale skin glistened with a sheen of sweat and her shoulder-length red hair was stirred only slightly by the oppressively sultry breeze. She moaned in frustration. She had been sitting in traffic on the outskirts of her hometown for the last hour and she could feel the anxiety bubbling up from her guts again. She had no idea if what she was doing was a good idea. It felt like a better choice than staying in her miserable dead end life with her boyfriend back in Toronto. She gritted her teeth as she had to remind herself again; ex-boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend.

She had been driving for nearly 72 hours with only brief breaks. She'd had only one, perhaps ill-advised nap on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. She was bone tired. She hadn't eaten anything but the uniformly bad food available alongside any freeway in North America. She had to pee. Badly. She had a bad feeling that she wouldn't be able to get to her parent's place in time to deal with that particular incoming disaster.

Amanda's narrow but well defined hips were aching from being welded to the cheap bucket seat for days and she was sure that she smelled ripe. She took a deep, calming breath. The ratty seatbelt pressed against her firm, perfectly round and thoroughly fake 34DDD bust as she adjusted herself.

To her right, another car eased forward, nudging its bumper a few more feet ahead, as if that would make a difference in this jam. Out of the corner of her eye she could see an older man at the wheel. She glanced over to see he had company, an older woman-maybe his wife-on her phone. As Mandy turned her head to look away, she caught the man's eyes roving over her. His eyes locked on her chest, widening noticeably. She smirked and held her gaze on him, waiting patiently until he glanced up and their eyes locked. It was like catching a deer in headlights. He froze and Amanda grinned, feeling the anxiety ease as she received one of her preferred distractions from that particular issue; male attention. She winked and blew a kiss and his face flushed immediately. His eyes darted back to lock on to the car in front of him and Amanda thought she could see his knuckles whitening as he gripped the steering wheel. The dirty fucker got caught and was trying to pretend he hadn't. She smirked and rolled her eyes.

Men! So predictable.

And there it was again. Her stomach growled and reminded her of why she was here. She sighed and closed her eyes, playing the scene over again in her mind.

"Just please, don't go!" Joshua, her boyfriend, whined at her as she stuffed her second bag with whatever clothes, toiletries and random belongings she could find within arms reach.

Her eyes were brimming with tears but she refused to give in to them and continued tearing around their small, sad apartment. She collected what few more things she couldn't live without and headed for the door.

Joshua tried to step between her and her escape. Her breath caught as his large, muscled bulk loomed above her. He dwarfed her petite and delicate frame. It's what initially attracted her to him. He could have picked her up and tossed her across the room, if he had wanted to. She stood there looking defiantly up at him, swallowing back her tears. She clenched her jaw, her dark blue eyes flashing.

"What are you going to do, stop me?!" she hissed, the venom in her voice visibly causing him to recoil. Deep down, she wished he would.

For a brief moment, she thought he might actually summon the balls to actually do it, but yet again,he wilted under her gaze. She nearly groaned out loud in frustration but swallowed the impulse at the last second; refusing to give him the satisfaction.

She stepped around him, grabbing the bag she had already packed, where it stood by the door to the tiny apartment. As she stepped out into the hallway she could hear again what he muttered as the door swung closed behind her.

"HOOOONK! HOOOONK!"

Amanda nearly shrieked in surprise as the large truck behind her lay on its horn. Her heart pounded as she was snapped out of her memory. The jam had cleared and there was a wide open freeway ahead of her and who knows how many angry motorists behind her. She cursed and slammed her foot down on the gas.

She rolled her eyes. "Woolgathering again?" she knew her Dad would have said. It was just like when she used to daydream and lose her focus; an all too common occurrence back when she lived here with her parents in the sleepy town they raised her in. Thinking of her father's kindly smile and reassuring presence, she drew a deep steadying breath. And there it was! Finally; the familiar exit she had taken countless times before, that led back to her parent's home. Her home.

It wasn't long before she was no longer dependent on her phone for navigation and was taking the turns through the sparsely rural outskirts of town almost unconsciously. Familiar roads and houses passed her by as muscle memory took over, guiding her finally home.

Finally, she could see the small tract of land her parents had been slowly improving for the past several decades. A new fence, but still somehow familiar. The old mailbox was still there, the wooden fish hanging from below, freshly painted red.

She turned into the long winding driveway. A pleasant warmth grew in the pit of her anxiety ravaged stomach as she heard the familiar crunch of gravel. The driveway looped around the property and past a few new outbuildings.

Then the old barn her Dad had lovingly restored and built into a loft apartment so they could rent to local college students. She didn't see a car parked in front. Not surprising, since it was the middle of summer and many students returned home for the summer and wouldn't keep up a full year lease.

As she made the last turn, the big house came into view around the small grove of willows she used to folic in as a child. The big house. It really was big. An old victorian, lovingly restored by her parents. Painted white, with dark gray-blue shutters and trim. It was hugged by an expansive wrap-around porch.

The brakes on her battered old car squealed unpleasantly as she came to a standstill in the ample pullout area between the barn and the house. The guest parking area. She was a guest. For the first time, she wouldn't be truly home. She would be visiting.

She took a deep breath, quelling the anxiety for a moment as she breathed in. It might not be home anymore, but it sure smelled like it! A mix of growing things, fresh earth and even fresher paint.

Amanda stepped out of the car, and smiled as she saw the front door open and her father step out the front door. His hands were filled with gardening tools and for the moment, he seemed unaware of her arrival. She took in his new look, surprised to see he'd grown out his hair. It was now a long mane of light brown, tinged with hints of red and gray; pulled back in a ponytail. The sides of his head were shaved back close.

Amanda swallowed and her mouth felt unnaturally dry. She watched him as he stooped to tie up his right boot, where the laces had become loose. God, he was still so handsome!

This is what she always loved about him; always busy. Always improving the property with some new project or repair. It was thanks to him she knew how to encourage a plant to grow, how to fix a flat tire, and how to cook a healthy and satisfying meal.

Dad had been lucky enough to marry rich. Her mother was an heiress and well-connected socialite. Dad had been able to settle into a purposeful life as a father and all-around handyman, gardener and cook to their small family. As a younger Gen Xer, her father had come in for a fair amount of derision with his friends and their parents; mocking him for being a kept house-husband. He'd almost always taken the teasing in stride. His calm and reassuring nature had alway been there, bolstering Amanda as she grew up. He had been a spectacularly attentive father without crowding out his only child's personal growth.

Dad had been desperately in love with her mother and was more than happy to shoulder the bulk of the parenting and housework while Mom attended to her many charities and social events; being not much suited for domestic living. It's not that Mom was distant. Far from it. She just had other priorities. Which suited her just fine. Amanda was a Daddy's girl through and through.

And then he looked up. His hazel eyes were edged with deeper crow's feet than when she'd last seen him. She stood there, held by that piercing gaze. He blinked for a moment, his face a mask of stunned disbelief and then there was a crash as he dropped his tools and rushed down the steps. She had barely begun to open her mouth to call out to him before he'd swept her into his arms in one of his wonderful, encompassing hugs. She melted into him, not caring at first that she must smell like the ass end of a skunk. It had been a long drive.

"Mandy! Holy shit! What are you doing here?" he crowed as he swept her around in his arms.

Amanda's whole body tingled when she heard that nickname for the first time in years. As she opened her mouth to speak, the tears she'd been pushing down for days finally erupted and the first wracking sob spilled from her. Her knees went weak and she felt the strong arms of her father flex and hold her.

They stood there in the sweltering sun for a long, crystalized moment. Amanda breathed him in between her sniffling and cries. Amanda felt the world tilt and he was carrying her. Her arms wrapped around his deeply freckled neck and she nuzzled into him, her tears wetting his grass stained work shirt. Her father turned and walked them swiftly to the porch steps where he eased her down to sit there, kneeling in front of her, a hand on her cheek.

"Mandy, tell Daddy what's wrong! Why didn't you call? I'd have run out the red carpet. Last I heard you were shacked up with that loser in Toronto!" he paused as she gasped and tried to get her tears back under control. Her emotions were roiling and conflicted at not being able to tell him everything-the shameful truth-and being so happy to see him again. She tried to speak.

"I...he...it wasn't what I...oh Daddy!" she wept again and plopped her splotched red face down in her hands, trying to hide what she was sure he'd see in her. The real her. She knew it would disgust him. As it did her.

His eyes hardened and his bushy brows, that she always loved to tease him aboutfurrowed, the stirring of outrage in his voice as he breathed. "What did that bastard do to you?"

She jerked her head up out of her hands, suddenly panicked that he'd do something she really didn't want him to.

"No Daddy, it's not like that! It's...oh...well. It's too much. I'm so tired and, oh fuck, I have to pee so bad!!!" she yelped as her bladder goosed her from the inside. She jumped to her feet, her legs still shaking and sore from days of nothing but driving.

"Gimme a second, Dad!" she yelled over her shoulder as she scampered-or limped really-up the steps and into the house. The screen door slamming behind her, a crash that echoed through the entryway.

Thankfully Mom was an excellent interior designer. She had arranged for downstairs bathrooms near most of the entrances to the house. Amanda was able to scamper into the small one nestled inside the formal cloak room to the left of the main entrance. She groaned as she felt herself release finally, the stream steady and strong and burning slightly as her body protested at the prolonged wait.

"Simon! What did I say about slamming that door!? Really! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Amanda heard her mother bellow. Then the familiar click click click of one of her many fancy pairs of heels tapped out their authoritative rhythm on the hardwood floors.

"Sorry, Mom, that was me!" yelled Amanda from the bathroom as she felt the imposing presence of her mother sweep by towards the screen door. Less than 5 minutes back home and she was already back to diverting mom's anger away from him.

The clicks stopped for a moment and then resumed, closing the distance to the cloakroom bathroom in just a few strides. Alice Montgomery was an imposing presence. As Dad was fond of pointing out, her curly hair and imposing bosom had a way of entering a room before her. When they were young, she would roll her eyes at him and giggle when he would make that joke. Now she would just roll her eyes.

Alice stood in the doorway, a stunned look plastered across her expertly made-up visage. Her lips were a severe line of dark red and penciled liner. Her dark brown eyes were accentuated by a classic and expertly applied smokey eye shadow.

"Amanda!? Is that really you? What on earth?!" Mom spluttered as she stared through the open door. Amanda hadn't had the time or inclination to close it behind her.

"Where did you come from? I thought you wouldn't be coming to visit until Christmas, if even then! We're so used to you postponing or canceling since you started dating that lump"

Then she noticed the red splotches on her daughter's pale face and her perfectly trimmed eyebrows drew together in a darker, scarier version of Daddy's own concerned frown.

"What did Josh do to you, baby?"

"Moooom! Nothing! I'll tell you about it later, I promise! Get out! I'm peeing!" Amanda wailed, her blush spreading from under the tearful blotches and spreading down over her chest.

"And what did you DO to your TITS!? They're...they're...like mine now!" Alice hissed as she grabbed the door and pushed it closed, but not before whispering one final barb

"You look and smell like a fucking tramp, hanging out of your top! When you're done with that, get upstairs and get yourself washed up. I will not have you stinking up the place with your...your...oh for fuck's sake, I can't think of a word for what you smell like. Just get cleaned up before you make Dad and I wretch!"

---------

SIMON

**1 Hour Earlier**

Simon Montgomery growled in frustration as he wrapped his calloused hand around his throbbing cock. He couldn't keep his mind focused, making it more and more difficult to achieve release. He stood in the walk-in shower of what used to be his only child's bedroom. He blinked as thoughts of his long lost darling girl intruded on his private moment.

Where was she now? Why hadn't she called in months? Should he give her a call, just to check up? No, give her space, you idiot. She'll reach back out to us when she needs us. Don't crowd her.

Goddamit, how was he supposed to get off and get about his day with such distractions?

He moaned as he tore his thoughts away from Amanda to focus imagining his wife. His cock pounding into her eager pussy. Eager. Hah! What a joke. She hadn't been eager for his cock in at least a year. That's why he'd taken to easing his sexual frustration in the one of the only places he was sure he wouldn't be interrupted.

Alice had insisted he gut Amanda's room and adjoining bathroom and redesign it as a stylish guest suite. Since then she'd barely looked at it, despite all his hard work renovating to her exacting specifications. He growled out another frustrated curse as, in his imagination, his ungrateful wife was suddenly tied up and begging for mercy as he violated her asshole. Her huge tits, which he had spent countless hours worshiping, bouncing lewdly as he ignored her weeping. It had only been fairly recently that his fantasies had turned this dark, but it seemed to be the only way he could achieve release now.

"Take it, you fucking whore!" he muttered as he felt his orgasm building, the angry purple head of his considerably large cock swelling.

"Take it, yes...yes, take it all you fucking BITCH!" he groaned loudly as he quickly pulled up his boxers to catch the enormous load erupting from him.

After a few moments he began to blink the stars from his vision.

That one was even more intense and violent than usual. He stared down at the large cum stain soaking his boxers, spreading along the cotton fabric. He was suddenly overcome with a familiar wave of post masturbatory shame. He stepped out of the boxers, tossing them into the hamper with half a dozen other pairs. They too were stained with the dried leavings of his solo exploits of the past few days. Simon had always had a robust libido and often needed to relieve the buildup at least a few times a day. That was when he had a willing, boisterous and very sexual spouse. Alas, no more. She was dried up. Bitter. Mean.

As he began dressing in the fresh pair he always now brought with him everywhere, Simon thought back over the past year. Alice's attitude towards sex had changed dramatically somewhere around a year back. First it began with begging off any vaginal intercourse. She had complained of intense pain from this and after consulting her gyno, it was established that it was a side effect of early onset menopause.

Simon sighed as he thought back on that conversation.

"I still love you and want you, baby" Alice had assured him at the time.

And he had believed her. More fool him.

He was patient and more than willing to pursue alternate forms of sexual intimacy with her. But as time went on, her interest had dramatically and steadily waned. Despite his best efforts to give her space and let her initiate intimate moments, nothing changed. He hadn't wanted her to feel unduly pressured. Finally, he had tried to tell her that his needs were not being met. That had not gone well. At first, she would beg off, explaining her reluctance away with feelings of fatigue or stress. Soon, she wouldn't even entertain the thought of anything other than a habitual peck on the cheek or the occasional hug, devoid of any real warmth.

Alice had scoffed when he had asked to see a therapist with her. to address their issues and she had laughed it off, saying she didn't have time, with all her charity work. Simon had politely asked her to make more appointments with her doctors, worried that these were symptoms of something more physical, something that might actually be dangerous to her health, and she had consistently pushed away his genuine concerns. Eventually, he stopped asking, and she seemed to not even notice his step back.

Simon sighed again, as he zipped up his jeans. Looking at himself in the mirror of the bathroom he'd worked so hard on, he saw the loneliness in his hazel eyes reflected back on him. He didn't have time to spend more than a few minutes wallowing in self pity, dammit. A property this large didn't take care of itself and he had a lot to check off his list today.

12