Mandy's Dark Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head, his long hair spilling down over one half of his face. He chuckled and blew a big raspberry at his reflection, doing his best to dispel the cloud of low grade depression he'd become accustomed to waking up to. He reached up to tie his hair in a quick ponytail, to keep it out of his face during the coming day. A day full of tasks, chores and projects that usually helped him forget the gloominess of his morning routine.

His steps grew progressively lighter as he walked out of the bathroom. His work boots waited at the entryway downstairs and he quickly laced them up before grabbing the toolbox from the porch. He cursed as the loop he'd hastily made slipped and he stooped to retie it. Then, as he began stepping down to the crushed white gravel of the driveway, he came face to face with his baby girl.

Her greasy hair and stained clothes attested to the fact that she hadn't bathed in a while, and he couldn't have cared less as he scooped her into his arms. In fact, her disheveled state barely registered, as all he could really see were those beautiful blue eyes and adorable, shining smile that always made his heart melt. But what he could not ignore was the change in her as she melted into his arms, sobbing.

She had always been much less endowed than her mother, but he was unable to ignore the crushing firmness of her breasts against him, much larger than he had ever thought possible.

No, it had to be impossible.

She had left for Toronto in her early 20's. Almost five years ago, now. When she'd left, she had been...fully grown. Simon knew that had been a sore spot for her. He remembered overhearing her complaining to a friend, during the highschool graduation bash they threw at the house. About her 34BB bust and how she had always been envious of her mother's gifts.

Could it be? Had his darling Mandy gotten work done? His sweet girl? His little critter? A tit job? For a moment he had the knee jerk reaction within him of outrage. Who had put her up to this? Was it her loser boyfriend, Josh?

Suddenly, Simon was aware that his body was anything but outraged. He could feel his ever-present libido uncurl its ugly length and inject itself directly into his neglected manhood. It was growing and soon he wouldn't be able to hide it. The shame, the embarrassment was building faster even than his involuntary erection.

Before he could find a reason to let her go, worried that he would give his body's shameful reaction away, Amanda yelped something about needing to pee and tore into the house. He turned away from her and quickly readjusted his jeans. He was already feeling intense physical discomfort as his cock tried to work its way towards what it perceived as fresh meat.

"Behave, you!" he muttered at his uncooperative member.

He growled in frustration as he heard a loud bout of yelling between Alice and Amanda in the house. He started reciting the alphabet backwards to distract his howling sex drive. He thought he could hear something about his Mandy taking a shower. He smiled, shaking his head, remembering those first few awkward teen years when they'd had to impart to his little tomboy the need to bathe regularly.

And then it hit him.

There was a heap of his dirty boxers in the hamper, along with his fresh load just waiting to be discovered up there in his daughter's former bathroom.

"Oh. Fuck." he muttered.

Simon turned swiftly back towards the house. To his dismay, his cock was still demanding attention, doing its best to grow well down his tight pant leg. He couldn't go back in there like this!

"Simon, get her bags, will you? She'll need her toiletries!" Alice yelled out from inside.

"Yes dear!" he shouted back automatically.

"Actually, that's not such a bad idea", he thought, as he popped open the trunk of the junky little hatchback.

He looked down at a haphazardly packed trunk. Amanda had obviously been in some kind of rush to get out of Toronto. He frowned darkly as he wondered what had happened to bring his wayward daughter home. He had so many questions. And he wasn't sure he wanted the answers.

Grabbing the largest duffel bag from the back and using it to obscure his erection, Simon rushed back inside and up the stairs to the north wing. He was worried he'd have to make some embarrassed excuses to Amanda.

What he didn't expect was to get a view of his daughter, through the door she had absentmindedly left ajar. She was kneeling by the hamper, her face buried in the pair of boxers he'd so recently soiled.

He stood there, transfixed, his mouth agape, as he saw her slowly drag her tongue along the cotton, pulling off some of his load that had not yet dried. Was it his imagination, or did he hear a little high pitched squeak of pleasure from her as she closed her lips and swallowed?

He slowly stepped back around the corner, suddenly frightened that she'd catch him watching her. And worried that he was suddenly enjoying watching something so...deviant. So wrong. So deliciously erotic.

His cock stirred again, for all the world feeling like it might rip through his jeans of its own accord and do something altogether unforgivable.

Simon took a deep, long, wavering breath and then cleared his throat loudly.

"Babygirl, you forgot your bag! You'll need that!"

Halfway through that hastily contrived bit of theater, he heard her stifle a little yelp. That yelp he was all too familiar with, when he used to catch her awake past her bedtime, or in the middle of some adorable act of mischief.

Mischief indeed. This time it was more like wanton filth!

Then he shook his head, trying desperately to clear it. The bathroom door slammed shut around the corner.

"Yeah, busted, you dirty girl!", he couldn't help thinking to himself; a wry and paternalistic smirk spreading across his face.

"Uh...yeah, sorry Dad! Can you leave it out there? I'll grab it in a sec!" she hollered, her voice tight with barely concealed embarrassment.

"Sure thing, baby. Enjoy your shower! Take all the time you need and then come down when you're all clean! Are you hungry?" he smiled.

Even if it was during an extremely awkward moment, he was enjoying speaking with his daughter in person again. That strange mix of paternal instinct and animal lust living side by side in his skull almost made him dizzy with cognitive dissonance. He wasn't anywhere near prepared to process this!

He had missed her terribly and his innate need to take care of those he loved was currently winning out over his sexual frustration at what he'd just witnessed. He pushed all that mess to the deep dark recesses of his mind, repressing it in what he felt was a gargantuan feat of self control and parental instinct.

"OH! Uh...yeah, Dad. I'm staaaarving!" she moaned in that adorable way she had about her when she was trying to get him to pamper her.

"No problem, critter! I'll whip something up for you. See you downstairs?"

"Yeah, sure Dad!" she giggled, and then, as he was laying her duffel on the floor, the door swung open just enough to reveal one side of her blushing face. He couldn't help but notice the curve of her impressively enhanced breasts around the edge of the door as she knelt to pick it up.

Her long, delicate fingers wrapped around the handles and she looked up. Her eyes briefly locked with his and then she smiled up at him. All-or nearly all-of his impure thoughts melted away in those soft blue depths.

"It's good to have you back, Amanda. I want to hear everything, ok?"

"Ok, Dad" she said as she stood, pulling the bag back with her behind the door.

What Simon didn't notice was that Amanda could not take her eyes off the obvious bulge in her father's jeans, accentuated in profile as he turned away to head back downstairs.

END OF CHAPTER 1

12