Mandy's Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once on his feet he gripped her hair at each tie holding it in the little girl style and began guiding her. Mandy moaned at the delicious feeling of being guided. Something about being shown how to give him what he wanted, letting him control how she moved, made her feel such bone deep satisfaction. She was his vessel for pleasure and he was using her so beautifully. She felt so cherished and powerful in that moment.

Lee groaned as he watched his cock move in and out of her baby doll mouth, her hazel eyes closed and a serene look on her face. He gripped her hair tighter and she opened her eyes to look at him.

"It is going to get rough. Do not fight it, let me do what I want, I promise to protect you. It will feel uncomfortable, but do not panic because I know what you can take and you don't. Do you understand me?"

She nodded slightly as that was all that his grip would allow. He smiled and winked at her letting her know this was going to be fun if she obeyed. She tried to relax while keeping the pressure and suction he was enjoying.

Lee started slow, pulling back and pushing forward, pulling back and pushing deeper, feeling her gag and releasing the pressure, moving deep again, feeling the gag and holding the pressure a moment longer. Her eyes watered as the gagging made her whole body react but she kept calm. Then he got more demanding. He started moving fast, her gag was becoming less pronounced and after a few strokes he ignored the gag and pressed forward.

"Breathe through your nose, pretty slut. Swallow." She struggled for a second but did as he asked and suddenly the urge to gag was gone, breathing was more difficult but his cock was in her throat and her nose was pressed against his belly. He was groaning and grinding and micro-thrusting. He was in ecstasy, her tight throat was gripping his cock, she was letting him control and teach her, she was the perfect combination of eager and trusting. He noticed her eyes getting wide and pulled back, she inhaled sharply around his cock but kept lip contact. He groaned and pressed deep again. He roughly fucked her face for the next little while, her moans echoed his, as her body began to sink into the role she was born to play. His thrusts became erratic and his groaning got deeper and suddenly her mouth and throat were being filled.

"Swallow slut, swallow every drop I give you to little whore. Mmm yes, take my cum. Take it all." Lee grunted sounding more like an animal than a person at that point. When the last drop leaked from his cock and his dick was beyond sensitive he pulled back and collapsed back on the sleeping bag.

Mandy knelt there waiting. Her face was covered in spit and snot and sweat and cum. She felt destroyed yet powerful, used but cherished, gross but desirable. She sat there covered in the wasteland of his pleasure and waited.

Lee felt her eyes on him as he came back from his pleasure blackout. He looked at her covered from thighs to eyes in the sloppy remains of his face fucking and felt his cock stir. She looked like a goddess.

"That was amazing, baby girl. You took my cock and my load like you were born to catch cum. I am so proud of you."

Mandy blushed and smiled broadly.

"Stay here, baby. I am going to get something to clean you up. But just so you know, you look so good covered in all that filth. You look like a pleasure giving slut, because that is what you are."

"Thank you, sir." Mandy sighed blissful.

Lee returned with a towel and used it to gently clean her. When she tried to move to take the towel he leveled her with a look. She acknowledged his control and stayed still as he caressed her with the towel.

"So, we fulfilled your fantasy, is that all you wanted?" Lee asked sitting back on his haunches fully dressed staring at her naked body.

"Um..."

"Ask for what you want or you may never get it. Being a submissive slut, which is what you are, by the way, doesn't mean you cannot want or ask for things. It just means that when you ask, you know that it is my choice as to whether you will get it or not. I want you to want things, but I also want to be able to deny you things so that when I give you things there is more pleasure in it."

"Uncle Lee, it sounds like this is a short-term thing."

"Did you want it to be?"

"I never let myself think beyond this one act. I never believed that you would want me." Mandy said shyly.

"We are breaking all kinds of rules, but I don't care. I see that you need me as much as I need you." Lee smiled. "Let me show you."

Lee pushed her over until she lay back on the bag. He stood up and slowly removed his clothes, maintaining eye contact with her as he did. Mandy lay there shivering and nervous. This was beyond what she had ever envisioned. This was her uncle and they were heading down a road that could not be untraveled.

"Mandy, if you want to stop all you have to do is say the word." The gentle caring in his eyes was all it took to ease her nerves.

Every girl wanted her first time to be special, memorable and magical. Most sadly did not get that kind of experience. Mandy knew that her experience was going to be so far beyond perfect because she truly loved Lee, more than family, more than a favorite uncle. She loved him in that way that made songs understandable, that made her smile just thinking about him, made her giddy to see him. She was in love with him.

He lay next to her naked and gently touched her face. "What is it little one?"

Mandy it her lip as tears of joy filled her eyes. "Is it okay if I love you?"

"Of course. We are family." Lee said misunderstanding.

"I mean more than family. Is it okay if I am in love with you?" Mandy asked clutching his hand to her cheek.

Lee swallowed and tried to think of what to say to her. Then he changed gears in his head. What if there was more to his feelings as well? He gazed at her face and deep into her eyes, she trusted him, let him lead her, guide her, comfort her. They talked about anything and everything. There were no barriers or pretenses between them. Maybe if he stripped away all the guilt of the family relation he could really see what he had here.

"Am I taking advantage of you?" Lee asked baldly. "Are you here because you are vulnerable and I am an authority figure?"

"No. I am here because no matter how wrong this seemed even a week ago, my eyes are open. I love you and I have loved you for, well, forever. You are the one person that I can talk to and share with and feel safe with." Mandy sighed. "I do not care if it is wrong. I love you."

"I think I love you too. This is hard for me to jump in both feet because I am still wrapping my head around it, but it is there rattling around so I am sure I will see it soon."

"Please Uncle Lee, make love to me." Mandy whispered against his lips.

Lee kissed her deep. Their tongues caressed over each other in a dance as old as time. Soon they were devouring each other. Her hands were clutched in his hair while his molded and mauled her bountiful breasts. He was soon pinching and pulling at her flesh, because no matter how much emotion was involved he was still very dominate and primal in his desires. He pulled his mouth from hers frenzied to lick and suck every inch of her young body. His mouth latched on to her distended nipple and suckled as if he were getting milk from her. The pull of his mouth caused her to arch as she felt the draw in her loins.

"Please, sir. More sir." Mandy thrashed about. Lee slid his fingers down over her aching mound. He flicked her clit harshly before sliding 2 fingers into her clasping tunnel. She moaned and arched even more. "Yes, yes. I feel so full, sir."

Lee grazed her nipple with his teeth as he pulled away. "You are about to feel even fuller, princess. I am going to fill my cunt so full you will feel me for the next nine months."

Mandy didn't register the meaning behind what he said but Lee did. He found the first slut he wanted to own and breed. Others he wanted to use and discard but this one felt worthy of his seeding. Even his primal brain knew she was his mate.

"Get ready from me, love. I can't wait anymore, I have to claim you." Lee said moving over her. Her thighs spread naturally accommodating her mate. Her body curled into his seeking his cock. Her folds opened and her wetness eased him into her. He paused at the entrance to her body and looked deep into her eyes. "I love you Mandy and from this day forward you are mine."

With one mighty push he broke through her barrier and seated his entire length into her core. Mandy was chaos, her emotions were rioting, her body was pleasure and pain, her heart was bursting, her mind was swirling.

Then Lee grabbed her chin and forced her to look him in the eye. The chaos eased. Her heart sighed happily, her brain acknowledged her mate, her body relaxed and gave the surrender he demanded, her emotions narrowed to his needs and wants because there in reflected her needs and wants. Their bodies began to move. He was slowly thrusting, forcing her body to accept his will. She moaned and arched to take more of his body into hers. He reached between them and rubbed circles over her clit. Kaleidoscopes of pleasure enveloped her body as she orgasmed.

Lee felt her body take it's pleasure and it woke the beast inside him. He rolled her until she lay flat on her chest her legs tight together. He lifted her hip until he could plunge back into her tight hole. He gripped her tits and bit her neck and he fucked her hard and deep.

"You like that slut?"

"Yes, sir! Yes." Mandy panted feeling his teeth sink into her muscle where her should met her neck. It was not a soft nibble. He was marking her. She felt the rush of pleasure center in her cunt and explode. He growled and deepened the bite. "Oh yes, I love you, yes."

He was primal in his pursuit of his pleasure. The loud slapping of his flesh against her as she lay unable to move echoed about the loft. She felt him stamped into her core, she might as well have a tattoo that said property of Sir Lee. She lay there in submission and felt his seed blast out of him into her unprotected body. His body covered her entirely as he struggled to catch his breath.

"I think you should go pack. They will be back soon." Lee said.

Mandy struggled to move pinned under him as she was. "What are you saying?"

"I think you know what I am saying."

"I knew I couldn't stay here any longer. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"You are my family. You are my woman. No one else matters." Lee said kissing the mark on her shoulder.

"Then I will go pack." Mandy giggled. He rolled off of her and helped her to stand.

She reached for her shorts and started to slip them on.

"Just so you know, I am the only one that ever sees those shorts... but I expect to see them often."

They headed out before the elders returned and never looked back. They packed his bags and they located to a place where no one knew them, no one knew they were related. They built a life with their 2 beautiful kids and a home of their own. They filled that life with tons of steamy, taboo, primal sex. He is her Sir and she is his slut, forever.