Mandy's Journey

Story Info
Mandy, an Australian hitchhiker, escapes her compound.
2.4k words
3.44
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy's Journey

Deep down, Mandy knew that her boss Vardoger was hiding something from her. Was Mandy really working as a supposed office worker or had she been set up the whole time? Was she supposed to be there? Meant to be there? She decided it was time to find out the truth. She had a feeling that looking at her employee file on Vardoger's computer would help her do that.

It was easy enough. One morning, when hardly anyone was around, Mandy snuck into Vardoger's office, which was conveniently unlocked. Of course it was, she thought. And of course Vardoger's computer was merely in sleep mode, not having been shut down. She clicked and was able to get to the folder with employee files very easily. She opened her employee file to see...Mandy. Yes. Her name was actually Mandy, not Emily or whatever she had been calling herself previously. Why Vardoger would have this information on her, she had absolutely no idea, as she considered herself the same as all the other workers there. O.k., maybe she'd had some weird experiences, but then so did everybody...didn't they?

She thought back to her time with the Readers, after Lucas beat Joe. It was then that everybody's telepathic connection began to grow weaker and weaker. And although sleeping with Lucas that night had been exciting, and a triumph for Lucas, what if someone else won the next fight? Somebody did, and that someone was Joe, about a week later. She couldn't sense any of Joe's thoughts or feelings and it was then that it occurred to her. Joe didn't really want to fuck her. Not really. He wanted to beat Lucas, more than he wanted her. He wanted to get one over on Lucas. He did not want to know her, as a person. And now, sitting with Joe, she would be pretty much obligated to go through with it, as that was what their new system was based on. Their new system of sexual bartering was deeply flawed, and an unfair system at its core. And she felt afraid. Very afraid. But -- she'd do it. She'd perform and then- go on to whatever was next. The thought of continuing this night after night made her ill. She obliged Joe, indulged Joe. He was pleasant enough if not entirely focused on her pleasure. When Joe fell asleep she got up, packed a few day's worth of drinks and snacks, and her tent. She did not have an ID. Nobody carried them anymore. Your word was literally your bond. She figured she'd try to get back to Mildura, or thereabouts. She wasn't against trying to hitch a ride. It was that, or walking. She didn't really want to walk, though. And she didn't want to stay there. So she had to take her chances, pretty much. She left a note for Eileen. It was vague enough, just enough to say that she wasn't missing, she had chosen to leave of her own volition. Hopefully they wouldn't do anything crazy like track her. Hopefully they stuck to the old rule that said people were free to come and go as they pleased. But who knew? She couldn't really trust Lucas.

She had a vague idea of taking the Barrier Highway out of Flinder's Ranges. Or, in Augusta, or thereabouts, she could take the Sturt Highway. From there....Port Augusta, Broken Hill...and south to the Silver City Highway.

If a human didn't track her, there was the Arkaroola monster to worry about that supposedly lived in these ranges. No choice. She made her way down towards the road and kept walking. She wasn't really concerned. If she grew tired, she could always set up the tent somewhere and sleep. And she had plenty of water, about five day's worth. As she walked, she smelled some kind of animalistic scent. She had a vague sense of eyes watching, although she did not see them. If the monster indeed existed, it was not like a Bigfoot. Or even, really, a Yowie. People made the distinction that they were different things. And very few regular people had even heard of the thing. It was supposed to make weird screaming noises in the bush, with the low, mysterious undertone of a dijeridoo. Was supposed to be covered with reddish-brown fur and could be six, seven, even eight feet tall. Much bigger than a man, easily. People were supposed to feel a great cloud of fear come over them when these things were close. She'd rather meet a textbook Sasquatch. The female Sasquatch in the Patterson-Gimlin footage seemed gentle enough. As opposed to this thing which seemed dangerous. Unpredictable.

If she heard any animal screaming, she didn't know what she would do. She didn't even have a dog with her, which were reported to fend these things off. But if she'd brought a dog, maybe it would have attracted too much attention. Maybe it would have run off, and straight back to the compound. Then, her cover would have been blown. Best to go quickly, as she was doing. And quietly. Quickly and quietly. Her reverie was interrupted by the sound of a distant car that grew closer and closer. It pulled up beside her. It was driven by a man in perhaps his thirties to early forties, attractive enough in an everyday manner, yet slightly mischievious.

"Hey darlin'. Where you headed?"

"I'm trying to get to Mildura."

"Yeah, I can have ya there in six to seven hours. I'm Gavin. Hop in."

"I'm Mandy." She hesitated. Should she do it? Trust this complete stranger?

The advice she would have given anyone else would have been, No, don't do it but she hardly had a choice, she felt. She didn't know when/if another car would show up. And so, she did.

She took the back seat, placing her backpack beside her. She noticed Gavin seemed pretty fit, as well as easygoing and normal enough.

"So," he asked "Were you at the Flinder's Range compund?"

"Yes."

"Oh, okay. I was in the one in the Blue Mountains, myself." He sighed.

"What happened?"

"Oh, the usual. Politics. Bullshit. I came to the Blue Mountains to get away from all that, but them some arsehole called Aidan took over."

"Ah."

"Yeah. We were good to the women there though."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"We recognized that they were more highly evolved than us, more empathetic, more sensitive, more psychic, more in touch with the natural world. I was able to emulate that. For the first time in my life, I was able to emulate that. We were under a very good leader called Viki, and she showed us. But rather than throwing our personality away, it was like we were adding to it, you know? Becoming more complete people. We exercised together, took meals together, and I...I found myself becoming more and more attracted to her. Well. I'm attracted to you too, even though you two are as different as can be and that's...that's part of the mystery, and the wonder."

A flash of fur appeared by the roadside. Some large animal in the bush. She did not want to think about what it was. She wanted to hear more.

"So, the first time we were together, and I'm not exaggerating, it was at the top of a mountain.

I didn't care...didn't care about her life before, that she was perhaps twenty years older than me, or that her husband might have still been alive. He abandoned her, anyway, when all of society went to shit. And so, I was with her in this lovely soft embrace, just me and her and I promised I'd always serve her and do whatever I could for her. But as you know, there are always power brokers behind the scenes who want to snatch that top spot for themselves and...our compound had banishment as a punishment. And do you want to know why she was banished? Aidan."

"Aidan insisted that because she couldn't produce proof that her husband was dead, that sleeping with me was some kind of sin."

"Oh come off it," I said "All that moralistic bullshit. D'you really think that if Jesus was here, he'd give a shit? Besides, when have we been bible-thumpers here?"

"Well, some people agreed with me, and some with him, but it seemed he had more support, so it was decided that she'd be banished the very next day. I walked her down the mountain, to the road, and I watched her go, until I couldn't see her anymore."

"I'm sorry." Mandy did genuinely feel sorry.

Gavin was silent for a bit. After a couple of minutes, he spoke.

"Hey, there's an old rest stop coming up in about an hour or so. Do you want to rest there?"

Mandy knew what he was probably thinking, but she found herself saying, "Yes."

She felt strangely attracted to and on fire for this man. Perhaps because it was taboo, him being a stranger, but she felt she knew him a bit more now. He was easily charming, without trying too hard, although he may not have been completely aware of it. She shifted uncomfortably, her pussy throbbing, her underwear becoming soaked with moisture, her insides clenching and unclenching.

They pulled into a rest area near Yamba. The air is heavy with the scent of eucalyptus, desert pea, and spinifex grass. There is a heaviness to the air, as if the rain will fall soon. Whether that's in hours, or a day, she's not sure. Something moves in the bush again.

Mandy leans over and touches Gavin's face. She runs her fingers through his hair which is light, with the tiniest bit of gray in it. Eyes. Were there eyes watching? Whatever. Low animal noises. As if thinking about this, Gavin says, "Mandy? I want you to be as loud as possible. I'm going to do the same. We're animals. I haven't fucked in ages. I'm going to make all kinds of noises, and I don't even care."

Mandy hears a scream. Did Gavin hear it?

"You are an animal too, my darlin'." Again, Mandy sees eyes watching but is too turned on to care.

"Yes Gavin." She breathes. An affirmation. A prayer.

"I'm going to make you come first," Gavin breathes. "Hard. Really hard."

He climbs in the back with her. He roughly pulls down her trousers, then her flimsy panties, accidentally ripping them.

"Oh God, Mandy" he breathes "You're soaking wet, baby." He brings his face down between her legs and starts to lick and slowly nibble. Her labia, her mound, her throbbing clit, which he softly bites.

"God, you smell great. Mmmm! And you taste incredible. Arrghh!"

Mandy spreads her legs as much as she can, given the tight confines of the space. Her head swims. Wetness floods out of her. God, had any man ever made her so wet? His upholstery was going to be ruined, for sure. He kisses and sucks at her clit, then licks the length of her pussy lips, and tongues her entrance, sliding his tongue in.

"Gavin!" She tenses

"Louder, baby!"

"Gavin! Gavin!" She clutches at him violently. He continues to tongue her hole, now sliding two fingers in, now swirling his tongue along her swollen clit. He was not going to order her to come. No. She would come when she was good and ready, and he could tell she was getting close. He slid his fingers in and out of her faster and faster. She tensed. She moaned loudly.

Those eyes were still watching, fascinated, the hairy beast, the animalistic smell, but she didn't care. She was a total and utter slut. She felt herself at the very brink, and then, it was upon her. "Gavin....Gavin! Ohh! Aaaaahhhh! Gavinnn!" She screamed loudly, and continued. It was too much. Too much pleasure. He kept his fingers inside of her as her insides contracted hard.

"Yes, baby? I can tell you liked that. " He grinned. "And now I'm going to fuck you just as hard as you deserve. Better than anyone."

He pushed his throbbing erect cock into her still quivering pussy. Precum was already leaking out. "Uh!" he groaned "Mandy! Mandy! You good little slut, that feels incredible! Shit!" He pushed deeper into her, and she clutched his buttocks. "Mmmm."

"Still turned on, are we?" He started to thrust fast and deep. His balls and pubic hair became wet with her juices. "Mmmm! Such nice pussy!" Her insides started to contract again. "Gavin!"

She runs her fingers down his back. "Come on baby! I'm going to come inside you...I..ah.. Mmmm!" He tensed, he yelled, and warm liquid was flooding her. Her orgasm came upon her like the strongest wave. "Fuck yeah Gavin! Gavin!" She felt a torrential wave of pleasure as she orgasmed. Then, screaming in the bush. Low undertones. She tensed.

"It's okay baby." breathed Gavin "Bloody hell, you're a good fuck."

They lay joined, not wanting to separate. She did not care if the creature got her, but all was silent now. She dozed and saw creatures creeping unseen and bushland and Gavin's face as he came.

In what seemed like a bit later, Gavin roused her.

"Hey baby?

"Yeah Gavin?"

"We better get a move on if we want to get to Mildura before sundown. God you're incredible. I haven't felt...

He stopped himself as if what he wanted to say would be a betrayal.

"...this good in awhile."

Mandy was silent as they drove. It was all too much. And would be a liability, and would make her vulnerable if she allowed herself to get too attached, which she did not want to do. As they pulled into Mildura, hours later, the sun was starting to go down. They drove until they found a random office bulding, semi-isolated. Gavin stops the car. "Here. These clothes should do. Yours are all wet and torn. " He smiles.

" I know they're not your style, but..it should be helpful if they're looking for you. Best give a new name. What do you think, Emily?" She nods and gets out. She sees there's a long skirt, stockings, shoes, a ruffly blouse, and..glasses. Non-prescription. She could make it work.

She checks the side door of the office building. To her surprise, it's open. "I'll spend the night here. Thanks Gavin."

"You're very welcome baby. You take care now."

It seems he was trying to not get too attached either. He drove off. Mandy opened the door, and was greeted by the hum of dozens of vending machines.