Balcony Dessert

Story Info
Young couple have steamy sex on balcony.
1.2k words
4.11
3.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason and Lindsey were a young couple that have been dating for the past two years. Both of them were 27 and had great careers. Lindsey had an apartment downtown near her job and Jason's apartment was on the other side of town in a suburb near his job. She was a financial advisor at a major bank and he was a construction consultant. They would often alternate sleeping over at each other's place just to keep things fresh. They were both good looking and would often get stares from people passing by on the street. Jason was 6'2 and a former swimmer in college and Lindsey was 5'8 and used to be a cheerleader during her college days. They both looked like models, having what most people would consider perfect physiques. He was tall, tanned and fit, while Lindsey was slim, curvy and busty. They had an active sex life and were always open to trying new things. Tonight would be no different.

Lindsey: How was dinner?

Jason: It was great! You know how much I love alfredo pasta!

Lindsey: I was thinking we can have some drinks and desert on the balcony tonight

Jason:That sounds great babe, I can't wait. What's for desert?

Lindsey: It's a surprise but you will love it.

Jason: I love you but you know how much I hate surprises.

Lindsey: Yea I know but I don't think you'll mind this surprise tonight. It requires robes only.

Jason: As in no clothes under the robes? You did say the balcony right?

Lindsey: Yup and yup!

Jason: I think you might be right, this surprise sounds interesting, but won't people see us? We're only three flights up and the balcony is facing the street, a busy downtown street.

Lindsey: They might, but it's dark and a Friday night so nobody will be paying attention. Besides, as long as we're together, who cares. I'm going to go take a shower, how about you roll up a few joints for the night.

30 minutes later...Lindsey returns to the living room where Jason is smoking a joint

Jason: How was your shower?

Lindsey: It was great, I see you decided to light one up without me.

Jason: Don't worry we have plenty, is that a new robe? I never seen you in that before?

Lindsey: As matter of fact it is new. I just ordered this from Victoria's Secret. Now I do believe I mentioned that this surprise requires robes only so I suggest you get in your requisite attire or they'll be no desert for you tonight buddy!

Jason: Ma'am, yes ma'am! I'll be right back!

5 minutes later... Jason returns to the living room, where he sees Lindsey out on the balcony with a bottle of vodka and two glasses on the little table between the two chairs outside. He grabbed the rolled up joints and joined her on the balcony. He held her from behind as they overlooked the city lights and the busy night life beneath them.

Lindsey: It is such a beautiful night and the weather is perfect.

Jason: Any night with you is perfect, the weather is just a guest in your beautiful presence.

Lindsey: Aren't you just a sweet Romeo? You keep that up and you'll get an extra treat sir. Let's have a seat and make toast. I'm ready to drink.

Jason: As you wish my sweet Juliet. I'll do the honors of pouring if you do the honors of sparking up the heavenly herbs.

Lindsey: It'll be an honor. Here's to a great night and sweet desserts!

Jason: I'll drink to that!

Lindsey: Oh yea I got us some poppers just to enhance the feelings tonight.

Jason: A woman after my own heart! You really are the best.

30 minutes later Jason and Lindsey were both feeling really good. Lindsey went over to Jason and straddled him in his chair and opened up her robe, exposing her bare breast. He took the que as a sign to start squeezing and playing with her tits. He started sucking on them and grabbing her ass as she started to slowly grind on him. Naturally he began to get an erection from the foreplay. She reached down between them to grab his hard dick and started to slowly stroke him. By this time his robe was completely open and she had taken her robe all the way off letting it fall to the ground. With no hesitation she stood and then slowly sat back down on his cock allowing it to sink in her tight wet pussy. While completely indulged in the moment and very intoxicated they unconsciously ignored the fact they were outside on the balcony, where anybody walking by on the streets could see them. She was riding him slowly and passionately, feeling the size of his manhood filling her insides. He continued to maul her breast with his mouth while gripping her soft ass. She moaned and breathed his name

Lindsey: Oh Jason your cock! Jason I'm cu...I'm cumming on your cock, Jason I'm cumming...oh god! I'm cumming!

Jason: Get up and bend over! I want to taste you!

Lindsey: Oh my god Jason it feels so good! I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum on your face! Please keep licking my pussy and ass, it feels so fucking good! Oh my god! Jason people are watching us! Oh god please don't stop!

People walking by stopped to enjoy the show, some took out their phones to record, while some cheered the couple on. But it didn't matter, Jason and Lindsey were in their own world of ecstasy and lust. Jason was kneeling behind her licking like her as if he was trying to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Lindsey: Here it cums! I'm cumming again! Oh god! Jason, what are you doing to me!? Oh god baby eat it! It feels so fucking good!

Jason: Now it's my turn, now take this cock. Oh shit your so fucking wet! You're so tight! Fuck! I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Oh god!

Lindsey was now leaning over her balcony as her bare breasts were swaying in the night air for everyone to see. Jason was behind her fucking her for dear life overcome with lust filled with animal like aggression. He would only grunt and spurt out profanities about the pleasure he was currently entangled in. With no regard to the public display of adult intimacy they continued their hardcore banging on the balcony.

Jason: Oh my god! Lindsey it's cumming! I'm going to cum in your pussy!

Lindsey: Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me please! Oh god please cum in my pussy! You're making me cum on your cock again! Oh fuck!

Jason: Oh shit! Here it cums! Oh FUCK! I'm cumming! Fuck! OhFuck! Shit that was awesome. I love you so fucking much!

Lindsey: That was amazing! I've never cum like that! Oh my god!

They stood there leaning over the balcony out of breath panting and breathing heavily after an incredible moment. They were in a trance of sexual bliss, everything seemed absent around them. Then a loud voice snapped them back into reality, it was a neighbor on another balcony yelling, "I'm calling the police you freaks, we got kids in this building, you assholes!"

They hurried to grab their robes and bottle of liquor and ran in the house laughing. They couldn't believe they actually did that.

Jason: That was the best dessert I ever had! Thank you!

Lindsey: Yea I'd say, I was just going to give you a lap dance but I guess things change!