All Comments on 'Mandy's Revenge'

by iceblock

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was very horrible

This was a very long and horrible story. it was not good at all. take a note from samuelx and other writers like bostonfictionwriter. This story was excruciating!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice story

I'm usually not into lesbians' stories, but I did love the kind of domination and humiliation of this one. The constant debasement of the "victim" was great (though I'd have preferred women dominating a man).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved It

I really enjoy reading these types of stories. I especially like the last part when you mention the mother. Maybe you will write an additional chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Such a shit story.. So unrealistic .. Like seriously what stupid bitch would ever let this shit happen.. Like its just disgusting and pathetic you even write this shit down.. Like go get laid and stop writing nasty filth like this.. Not impressed

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FORCING SOMEONE TO BE WHAT THEY ARE

when they aint, at least until. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Your story is really good. But it's a little bit long.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Hate it. What a shit story.

I did not rate it, it had no meaning, no real story, no purpose. Just a bunch of words thrown together. You are a cunt.

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Stockholm Syndrome

That's what mel is experiencing, not love or lust. Stockholm Syndrome is a survival mechanism the subconscious uses to make an abused individual identify with their abusers. It is why abused women stay inrelationships with people who "love" them. Though their was no sequal to this story, one could only hope that Mel's mom got her the therapy she needed and both Mandy and Tracy were eventually prosecuted for rape, assault, kidnapping, breaking and entering and any other of the laundry list of crimes committed during this story.

What frightens and saddens me most about this tale is the fact that many would-be dominants think this is a true representation of a dominant-submissive relationship, when it's merely a long tale about a psychopath enlisting a sociopath to get "revenge" on an innocent person. I pity the mental state of anyone who found it arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enough of this garbage.

I stopped reading after page three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

I would like to read more and yes i believe that the mom could also become her pet to and would love to see the daughter help make mom her pet then Tracy could force them to be out side nude in a doghouse as she gets to live in there home as the true boss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Please do a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Was ok at best. Struggled after the second page

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericeblock@iceblock
37 Followers
I have changed my writers name to reflect my presence as Bullied Submissive on other social media sites and erotic story forums. You can find my latest works at storiesonline.net under the name 'Bullied Submissive'. Will also be creating a new account here to upload current wr...