Mandy's Sexcapade: Anal Virgin No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swathed my erection with an exorbitant amount of lubrication then slowly--- very carefully--- entered my wife's anus.

This time, the experience was MUCH different for both of us.

We sighed contently as my helmet-head slid into Amanda. I could feel her sphincter muscles squeezing around my girth ever-so-slightly, but nowhere near as uncontrollably as during our initial foray. Except for the anticipation, she didn't appear to be in any distress, nor was I caught up in a blind, sex-crazed lust like previously.

Gripping my erection at its base, I delicately eased into my wife's bottom, gliding myself in a bit further and mindful of any discomfort on her part. Amanda remained still, but I heard her breathing in a steady rhythm to keep her body relaxed. We both kept calm.

"That's it, babe," she breathed encouragingly. "Nice and slow... that's it... aaahhhh... that feels good... now give me a little more."

The slow friction against Amanda's rectal walls was incomprehensibly exquisite, and I couldn't believe that anal sex could feel so amazing. It was comparable experiencing traditional vaginal sex with my wife or making love to her throat. I glided my free hand all over her bottom and lower back. Rather than thrust hard or push, I leaned in carefully, and slipped my cock halfway into my Amanda's anus.

The sensation of it all was so stimulating that I lolled my head back and moaned.

"Right there, babe. That's perfect... right there." Establishing her new comfort zone, I retracted my hips until I was almost completely dislodged then slowly sunk in again. "Omigod... yes! Right there! Keep going... right there! Don't stop!"

Guided by Amanda's physical and verbal reactions, I progressively ramped up the pace. I was still careful not to penetrate too deeply or thrust too fast, but I was so fervent in my movements that I quickly worked up as sweat. Her tight sphincter muscles gradually relaxed, and seeing my manhood buried in her ass, even if it was only halfway, made the wonderful sensations even better.

After only 15 seconds, my body required release.

However, I still wasn't sure of Amanda's boundaries when it pertained to orgasming in her rectum. "I'm going to cum!" I warned her frantically. "I'm going to cum!"

But Amanda could always read my mind and understood that I was seeking direction on where to deposit my load. "Pull out," she instructed. "I want to feel you all over my ass!"

I emitted a guttural roar as I withdrew from Amanda's anal orifice. She immediately flattened herself on the bed as I straddled her and stroked myself feverishly. My aim was true, and I showered my love all over my wife's pert bottom. When I was finally spent and panting, I gazed down upon the work of art that I had just created.

Her incredible ass glistened with my semen.

Amanda rolled onto her back, reached up, and pulled me onto her in a fierce hug. We held each other close and didn't speak for a long time. Though we had been married for almost a decade and enjoyed a fulfilling sex life that would make any couple envious, something profound still managed to transpire between us.

******************************************************************************

Amanda and I had sex of the traditional variety--- vaginal and oral--- in the days that followed, but we didn't attempt anal again. While I was hopeful, I wasn't upset when she didn't bring it up. My wife had already done more for me than any husband could rightfully expect, and I didn't couldn't ask for anything more. If Amanda wanted to experience anal sex again, she would ask; if not, our love wouldn't be any worse for the lack of it.

Approximately 2 weeks later, Amanda and I decided to go out for a fancy date night in Center City. She was wearing the sexy black minidress again. It wasn't that my wife didn't have any other nice clothes to wear. While Amanda genuinely liked the minidress, she was actually indulging me because she knew how much I enjoyed seeing her wear it.

As we drove to our favorite restaurant, however, I noticed that Amanda oddly couldn't sit still. "Mandy, are you ok?" I asked, casting her a quick glance as I drove.

"Yes... sort of. I just can't seem to get comfortable." She fidgeted and tugged at the short bottom as if attempting to conceal her fabulous legs.

"The dress is a little tight on you," I replied drolly. "Not that I'm complaining!"

My wife snorted in amusement but didn't respond.

******************************************************************************

When we finally arrived at our destination, I pulled into the crowded parking garage and took the first available spot. Jumping out of our SUV, I circled around to open the passenger door and lend Amanda a hand. She took it and exited awkwardly without her usual grace.

"Mandy, are you sure you're ok? You're moving kind of funny."

I was growing concerned, but my wife's face split into a naughty grin as she glanced about. Then, to my utmost astonishment, Amanda pulled the bottom of the minidress up over her midsection. As usual, she wasn't wearing panties with the outfit, so that didn't surprise me.

But what did surprise me was the blue gleaming jewel that was lodged in her butt.

"What the... what is that?"

Amanda laughed out loud as she looked around the parking garage again. After making certain that there was no one else around, she reached towards her bottom. But what she extricated wasn't just a blue jewel. My wife held up a small, shiny, bullet-shaped object that had a short narrow neck and a flat, round base to which the faux sapphire was attached.

A butt plug!

I gaped at my wife.

"What?" Amanda asked as if pulling an inanimate object from one's ass was an everyday occurrence. "I'm just prepping myself for tonight."

I was delighted at the insinuation but in disbelief that she would actually go to such extremes. I actually sputtered, unable to express my thoughts, as my wife continued to grin at me in amusement. "Good lord, Mandy!" I blurted in a strangled tone. "How can you even fit that thing in your ass? I mean, doesn't it hurt?"

Amanda threw her head back and laughed, and the musical sound echoed in the parking garage so loudly that someone was bound to hear. "I've been wearing it since Monday," she confessed.

"What!"

"Not continuously," Amanda quickly added. "I only wore it for 5 minutes that day, and have been gradually increasing the duration. Omigod, it took me forever to get the plug into my ass that first time!" For whatever reason, Amanda found that hysterical, and there were tears in her eyes as she laughed yet again.

I shook my head incredulously. My wife and I enjoyed a sex life that would've been considered extremely hardcore even by the most seasoned porn star, but she could still wow me with new things. "You're full of surprises, aren't you?"

"I'm not doing this just for you, you know," she replied with feigned haughtiness. "I like feeling you in my ass, too." Her smirk was absolutely devious.

We suddenly heard footsteps and voices.

Amanda quickly reinserted the butt plug with a surprising ease and lowered the minidress over her bottom once more. Everything was abruptly back to normal as she smoothed out the fabric and took my arm. "Come on, babe. We don't want to be late to our dinner reservation."

******************************************************************************

I sat across the elegantly set table from Amanda as she perused the menu. My beautiful wife bore that same intense yet lovable expression that she always did when focusing on something. I gazed at her in adoration, but she peeked over the top of the menu and furrowed her brows questioningly.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just admiring your cute freckles... and thinking about the butt plug that's currently shoved up your ass."

Amanda blushed at my candid remark and glanced around guiltily. Then, after taking a sip of wine from an ornate crystal goblet, she dabbed her blood red lips with a napkin and casually tossed it onto the floor. "Babe, would you be a dear and pick that up for me?" She asked innocently while batting her long eyelashes.

I grin roguishly. This was a game that we had played before [refers to "Mandy's Sexcapade: Pantyless & Proud"], but one that would never grow old.

"Of course." As I reached down to retrieve the napkin, Amanda surreptitiously spread her legs wide beneath the table. The minidress normally rode dangerously high on her long legs, anyway, but a quick glance was all I needed to discern that her pussy was bare and smooth... exactly the way I liked it.

I picked up her napkin and returned it without comment.

We enjoyed an incredible meal and maintained a casual conversation throughout the night. But the thoughts of my wife's long sexy legs, smooth pussy, and, most predominantly, her incredible ass that presently housed a butt plug proved to be a major distraction, as did the painful erection in my pants that screamed for attention.

******************************************************************************

Amanda and I stumbled into the living room in a tangle of limbs and lips. She had unzipped my pants and started giving me a handjob before we were even halfway home, and I had deftly driven with one hand while fingering her pussy. It was a minor miracle that I didn't crash and kill us, but we didn't have the willpower to resist touching each other.

Amanda and I were in such a fit of lust that we didn't even make it to the bedroom. Instead, we wrestled each other towards the couch, where she relieved me of my clothing. And I returned the favor by peeling the tight minidress over her head and tossing it aside. My wife whimsically twirled as if allowing me to inspect every inch of her luscious body. The faux sapphire flashed as her bottom passed before my eyes.

"God, I want to stick my dick up your ass so bad," I growled.

Amanda spanked herself wickedly. "What's stopping you?"

My erection was, literally, trembling and leaking for my sexy wife and her hot ass. "Fuck," I swore. "Give me a sec to get the lube."

I was about to hurry to our bedroom, but Amanda interjected, "Don't bother."

I was like a dog in heat, craving to nail Amanda in the butt and ride her doggy style again. But her happiness and safety were my priority. "It'll take me 2 seconds," I assured her. "I'll be fast!"

But my wife threw me onto the couch with a force that was derived as much from physical strength as it was from impatience. She regarded me with a smoldering intensity and informed me quietly, "I have all the lubrication we need."

Amanda dropped to her knees and forced my knees apart.

"Oh god... fuck..." I moaned as she gulped me into her mouth.

The blowjob was unlike any my wife had ever given me before. Aggressive, and on the verge of being outright violent, it was loud, wet, and extremely sloppy. She slurped vigorously as a thick spittle seeped from her mouth and down her chin to coat my engorged penis.

Lubrication, indeed!

When Amanda rose, I expected that she'd bend over the couch so I could take her from behind. But she turned, facing away from me, while reaching behind to grasp my erection and align it with her anus. Then assuming a "skier's position", Amanda gently pressed her bottom against my penile tip and hovered there for a moment to measure my response.

This was a brand new position for us, and I was thrilled!

I placed my hands on my Amanda's hips to guide her movements. There was a brief searing pain as I pierced her anal entrance, but it quickly passed as she smoothly lowered herself halfway. There was a loving quality to my wife's movement despite the fact that many people would consider our act "dirty" in every sense of the word.

With my palms still on Amanda's hips, I slowly pulled her onto me, careful not to yank her off balance and keeping a close eye on her reaction, as well. But her only response was to sigh contently as she sank lower and lower onto me. I opened my legs wide as my wife fit perfectly between them even as she kept her thighs pressed together.

"Omigod," Amanda breathed once I was almost completely rooted inside of her. She was still leaning forward with much of her weight displaced anteriorly on her feet. It was clear that my wife was still apprehensive to drop her full weight, but that was ok. I was willing to give her as much cock--- or as little--- as she wanted.

"Your ass feels fantastic, Mandy... you feel fantastic."

Amanda answered me with a purr. Rocking from the balls of her feet onto her heels and back again, she rode me rhythmically. I didn't need to do anything but sit back and relax as I let my sexy wife assume control. The sight of her bottom engulfing my erection only to reappear was hypnotic. She took me in a little bit deeper each time, pacing herself, letting my hard girth gradually stretch and relax her sphincter muscles, and allowing ourselves to enjoy the wonderful, intimate friction.

Amanda soon started riding me faster, pumping her powerful thighs and scaling almost the entire length of my manhood. Though I couldn't see around her body, I could tell that she was cupping the undersides of her swollen breasts, and rolling her harden nipples between thumb and forefinger to pleasure herself further. Hungrily, I batted her hands away and replaced them with my own.

It was the best of both worlds: being rooted in my wife's beautiful ass and fondling her equally exquisite breasts.

Amanda's breathing became more ragged as she started moaning in irregular intervals. Still, save for my hands groping her chest, I remained still and let her set the pace. Her smooth, toned body was emanating a considering amount of heat as she rose and fell on my stiff member. Then, without warning, Amanda sat fully upright, backing into me and allowing her hips to fully drop on my lap.

Amanda emitted a shrill scream as her ass swallowed my cock completely.

She trembled and exhaled sharply, and for a moment I thought the deep penetration might be too for her much to handle. But my wife remained seated on me. Her anal muscles were contracting around my penis uncontrollably, but it gradually subsided as Amanda started breathing more steadily. But rather than thrust my hips in an effort to discharge my cum as all men are hardwired to do, I encircled her with my arms. I held my wife in a crushing embrace even as I felt her press herself into my lap more firmly. It was as if we were two powerful magnets attracted to each other.

We were one.

For a long while, Amanda and I didn't move. We were more than content to feel our warm naked bodies against each other, and being completely rooted in her bottom was a sensation unlike any other. I could've remained in this position until the end of time, but I wanted more for her.

Careful not to move too quickly so I wouldn't hurt her, I shifted my bottom forward so that I was now slouched on the couch with my feet firmly planted on the carpet. Amanda, as a result, fell gently into a reclined position against my chest. She murmured a quizzical sound, and I whispered instructions into her ear. Nodding with only the faintest hint of trepidation, she lifted her feet and placed them atop my thighs.

Then, with her arms fully extended behind her and on their side of my hips, my wife began slowly sodomizing herself in reverse cowgirl.

I clenched my abdominal muscles and remained perfectly still as Amanda controlled every aspect of our anal union. She bucked her hips smoothly, raising her bottom until her chiseled midsection was nearly parallel to the floor, then let them sink. Like before, she gradually worked my cock into her anus until it was able to consume every inch. The tightness of her sphincter muscles felt superb, comparable to the best blowjob, tittyfuck, or handjob that my wife had ever given me.

Amanda grunted and moaned as she pumped her hips more robustly now. Her lust matched my own, and I snaked my arms around her body to seek out her breasts again. But as my hands squeezed and mashed them together, Amanda commanded hoarsely, "Play with my pussy!"

Keeping my left hand where it was--- Amanda's tits were just too irresistible to abandon--- I slipped my right index and middle fingers into her mouth. She sucked and licked them suggestively and, using her own saliva as lubrication, I slipped my digits into her vagina. But the move proved unnecessary as Amanda's hole was already sopping wet.

My hand on my hot wife's perfect breasts... my fingers in her warm pussy... my cock up her incredible ass... I was, literally, in heaven!

Amanda pumped me more rabidly. She was slamming the full weight of her bottom onto me when she wasn't grinding against my lap and playing my erection like a joystick, and the dull thud of skin against skin sounded with each impact. I was helpless, and my cock was harder for it.

But, as usual, I could never stave off orgasm for long whenever I was naked with my beautiful wife. I had not only longed to penetrate her anus, but fantasized filling it to the brim with my cum. And now, I was ready to inject a full load into her rectum.

But it needed to be on her terms.

"Fuck, Mandy," I moaned. "You keep that up, and I'm gonna cream in your ass!"

"Give it to me...I know you want to, babe. Cum in my ass... cum for me!"

Christ! How Amanda could edge me so intensely with mere words! But she suffered the consequences by losing control of the situation because I lost control.

I embraced her from behind in a ferocious bear hug, and Amanda yelped in surprise as she was suddenly unable to move. She realized that she was at my mercy--- more specifically, her ass was at my mercy--- as I began to thrust up into her HARD. The impact of our bodies went from a dull thud to a sharper smack with each of my controlled bursts.

I commenced in at a medium paced, but the tantalizing sensation of Amanda's naked body against mine, and of her sphincter muscles wrapped so heavenly around my manhood, caused my lust for her to boil over. My pace quickened, and soon I was jackhammering into her pretty ass as if my life depended on it. Amanda's repeated cries of "Oh god! Oh god!" drowned out my primal roar as I pounded into her bottom repeatedly with all the force I could muster.

I tightened my pelvic muscles to prolong the sweet moment, but to no available. "I'm gonna cum," I warned my wife. "I'm gonna cum!"

But Amanda's response was to gyrate against me sensually and very, very wickedly.

I thrusted hard one final time and remained rooted in her ass, balls-deep, as my thick, hot sperm spewed into her rectum.

The powerful surge made me feel as though I was falling through the floor, and I rolled my head back and howled. My crotched was compressed against Amanda's bottom and though that afforded her very little room to maneuver, she was still able to squirm on my lap, intent to coax every last drop from me.

When I finally had no more to give, all tension abruptly left my body and I sunk into the couch with a loud, content sigh. Amanda giggled proudly as she, in turn, relaxed and lay against me. But I continued to hold her close, our chests heaving and our bodies steaming from exertion.

We never realized that anal sex could be such a beautiful act of love.

Though my erection was rapidly dissipating, I remained rooted in my wife's anus, the pressure from her inner muscles securing me in place. Eventually, we rolled as one, still connected to each other, and lay in an extremely comfortable spoon position. I playfully rubbed my nose against the side of her neck and wondered, for the countless time, how any woman could feel so perfect.

Amanda and I didn't dabble in anal sex again for a long time. Though she came to enjoy it as much as I did, we seldom included it our sexual repertoire. Unlike oral sex and vaginal sex, we treated anal sex like a rare, special occasion.