Mandy's Sexcapade: Mandy the Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

"I love you, too, babe."

**********

Franklin and Amber were still holding hands when she led him into her living room.

"Frank, would you like a drink?"

"Yes, that'd be great." His adrenalin made him speak hurriedly.

"I'll be right back. Make your at home."

Franklin sat down on a plush couch. Amber was only gone for a moment when she returned with 2 bottles of beer, and sat next to him. She handed him one, and said quietly, "Cheers."

They clinked bottles, took a long drink, and then stared at each silently.

"What now?" Franklin asked awkwardly. Their conversation on the way here had been casual, and he was certain that Amber didn't know what to expect any more than he did.

"Let me ask you this: what do you want to happen?"

He let out a mournful sigh. "As if you couldn't tell what an old man like me would want with a beautiful girl like you."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Frank. I'm genuinely touched."

When Franklin didn't react, Amber reached out and squeezed his hand.

"Amber, I'm not sure what I'm doing here. My daughter... she didn't warn me about any of this."

"I didn't know Amanda was planning this, either. But I'm glad she did."

Amber inched closer and placed her hand on Franklin's inner thigh. He could detect her fragrance, and the wondrous curves of her breasts were just mere inches from him. Her touch and smell caused his body to react in a predictable way: he was getting aroused. But while the memory of his late wife was still foremost in his thoughts, Amber's well-being had become important to Franklin, too.

He didn't want to hurt her; he hesitated.

"I know, Franklin. I know. You feel like you'll never get over the loss. You think you'll never love anyone ever again. And worst of all, you feel like you're being unfaithful whenever you look at someone else."

"Yes," the older man choked.

Amber averted her eyes. "It's just that... I really like you, Frank. When 'Riana and I first met you at the park... what you did for us, what you said to us... I knew right away that you're a wonderful man. That you're special. And the fact that Amanda, who's the sweetest human being I've ever met, is your daughter just confirms everything I feel about you. I think we can be special."

"Amber," Franklin began gently. "Listen to what you just said. You're friends with my daughter. Your daughter plays with my grandson! You're probably the same age as Amanda. You're... what? 30, 31?"

"28."

Franklin swore, jumped up, and began pacing. "I'm over twice your age! It's like I'm robbing the cradle," he groaned forlornly.

"You know, Frank. I am an adult."

"To me, you're just a kid. Amber, you're young and beautiful. You're so fun to be around and you can have any man you want. You're the kind of girl that an old man like me fantasizes about... but I'm not for you. I mean, what kind of future would we have together? Are you going to tell people that I'm your boyfriend? You and my daughter have mutual friends, right? What would either of you say when we're all out in public, and people start asking questions?" A horrible thought occurred to him. "What would you say to Ariana?"

"Frank, you're thinking way too fast and way too far ahead. I'm not asking you to take my husband's place. You talk about the future. Well, the future can be whatever we want it to be. It can be next week, next month, next year... it can even be just for one night. We can make things last as long as we want them to. And after that..."

"And after that, what? We just go our separate ways?" Franklin had been with the same woman for over three decades, and the idea of casual sex that Amber was apparently alluding to was an alien concept to him.

"I'm lonely, Frank. I know Brad and Jacquelyn haven't been gone for very long... but I'm so lonely. I just want someone to hold me, to touch me... to feel wanted again."

Franklin shoulders slumped and he couldn't look his daughter's friend in the eye. Amber struck a chord in him because he realized that he felt exactly the same way. Nor had he grown accustomed to sleeping alone at night.

The older man sighed. "Amber..."

"Hold me, Frank."

Franklin held his arms wide open, and the younger woman was on him a moment later. Like a key in its lock, she felt so perfect in his embrace. But he hadn't touched a woman in so long- much less a woman who wasn't his wife- that it felt simultaneously wonderful and awkward.

Amber gazed deeply into his eyes, and there was much emotion contained within. "Frank, I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Neither do I."

And just like that, Franklin's remaining defense crumbled, and he found himself kissing his daughter's friend with a pent up passion that matched her own. Amber mashed her lips onto his, and her tongue snaked into his mouth. He couldn't remember the last time Jacquelyn had kissed him this ferociously and, despite his guilt, found himself giving in to his arousal.

As they continued to kiss, Franklin's hands slowly drifted to Amber's hips. He slowly slid them downward until his palms were flush against her curvy ass. When she didn't flinch, Franklin gave her bottom a gentle squeeze. The older man was surprised by his own boldness, but their continued kissing and the woman's soft moans spurred him on.

Amber suddenly pulled away, and Franklin feared that he had gone too far. But she asked softly, "Frank... do you want me?"

There was no point in lying. Even if Amber couldn't feel his erection pressing against her right now, his feelings were obvious. "God, Amber. Yes, very much so. More than anything in the world right now." She smiled gratefully, and it melted the older man's heart. However, he was still unsure about the entire situation. "But I don't know if it's-"

Amber cut him off by placing her index finger over his lips. "I want you, too, Frank." Hearing those words from this young, beautiful woman made Franklin ache in his pants. She continued, "I know you're nervous; I am, too. But I'll make this very easy for you."

Amber began unbuckling his pants.

"Fuck," the older man swore. Franklin seldom cursed, but he was so mesmerized by the sight of her dropping to her knees that he was completely caught off guard. Is this really happening?

Amber looked up at him seriously, and began stroking his erection to further hardness.

Yes...yes it is!

Amber's eyes widened as her lover's cock swiftly expanded and elongated in her hand. The skin was somewhat leathery, but when it was fully engorged and hard, it was as big and smooth as any erection that she had ever seen. Amber had never been with a much older man before, and for whatever reason she was actually surprised at Franklin's impressive size.

Her mouth suddenly began to water.

Franklin watched in mute excitement as Amber opened her mouth, then arched his back as moaned as his penis slid down her throat. Unsure of what to do or how to react, and not wanting to inadvertently hurt his new love or make her choke, he stood as still as a statue as Amber commenced his blowjob. Keeping his arms at his sides, the older man simply looked down and watched as her head slowly slid up and down the length of his shaft. Amber kept a nice, steady rhythm, and her occasional moans and slurping made Franklin quiver in her mouth.

At one point, Amber's red hair fell over her face, forcing her to tuck the silky strands behind one ear. On a sudden impulse, Franklin reached down and gently bunched her hair in a ponytail, enabling him to observe his manhood disappearing into her lips. Strangely, it also gave him a wild sense of exhilaration as his daughter's friend remained on her knees before him. He boldly palmed the back of Amber's head and began guiding her movements. She felt his guidance, and murmured in approval.

Franklin loved his wife and cherished her memory. Emotionally, spiritually, and physically speaking, they had enjoyed an absolutely wonderful marriage, but it had been years since he had enjoyed oral sex, and he couldn't recall ever receiving a blowjob from Jacquelyn as mind-blowing as Amber was giving him right now.

To his amazement, Franklin realized that he was already about to cum.

Frantically, he pushed Amber away. She fell back on her haunches and looked at him with concern even as she wiped the corner of her mouth with a forearm. "What happened? Did I hurt you?"

"Hurt me? God no, Amber! You're an absolute goddess! But I was about to lose it and didn't want to explode in your mouth!"

Amber rose and smiled sweetly at him. "That's why I like you so much, Frank. You're such a gentlemen." Her eyes narrowed and her expression grew sly. "I would've swallowed every last drop, you know."

"My god!"

"Make love to me, Frank."

He swallowed hard. "Yes... I want you so badly, Amber."

They couldn't even make it to the bedroom. "Sit down on the couch."

Franklin obeyed, but first reached down to pull up his pants.

"Leave them off."

With his still-erect penis glistening, dripping, and quivering in the air, Franklin stepped out of his pants and sat down. Then Amber approached until she stood mere inches before him. Their positions were suddenly reversed and now she was looking down on him, and the older man suddenly felt small and powerless.

Amber began to take off her clothes.

Franklin murmured in admiration as the beautiful woman peeled her top over her head and casually tossed it aside, letting her ample chest spring into view. Without missing a beat, Amber undid her skintight jeans and stepped out of them as well. She was soon standing before her man, clad in nothing by a silky black bra and matching panties.

But Amber didn't stop; she reached behind her back to unclasp the bra, letting it drop to the floor.

Franklin exhaled sharply as Amber's magnificent C-cup breasts were finally exposed. He had fantasized about those luscious tits ever since he had laid eyes on her, but never in his wildest imagination- and he had fantasized about Amber A LOT- did he ever expect that he would actually see them.

Amber suddenly turned around so that her back was to Franklin. Bending slightly at the waist, she smoothly shimmied out of her panties, giving him a face-full of her round, moon-shaped ass. The older man only had a brief moment to stare and gawk at it before she turned back around.

Franklin swore again. Amber's vagina was completely shaved and barren of any pubic hair, which he found enormously enticing. But he looked into her eyes. "You are so amazingly beautiful, Amber."

He saw that look of grateful appreciation flash across her face again, and for a moment he thought that Amber might cry. But instead, she planted her hand on his chest and nudged him backwards so that he was slumped at the edge of the couch. Her eyes never left his as she climbed onto him and straddled his lap.

"What are you doing?" The older man fought to keep his voice calm.

"I told you that I was going to make this easy for you, Frank. Just sit back and relax, and let me do all the work."

Franklin felt pangs of guilt at being with another woman, but a large part of him that wanted to cry in exultation to the heavens.

Amber leaned in and pressed her forehead to his. Then she slowly began to undulate her hips, rubbing Franklin's erection against his belly as she sandwiched it between their bodies. The sensation was exquisite, like a hand or mouth masturbating his penis, and Franklin rolled his head back and sighed contently. But Amber enveloped his head with her arms, caressing his face against her bosom.

Franklin abruptly found his face buried in Amber's chest. Her large breasts were so firm and perfect, and he reached out to squeeze one he as he puckered his lips and began sucking on the nipple like a baby. Amber cooed softly and continued to rub against him.

However, it wasn't long before she reached down and gave his erection a gentle tug. Franklin started at the touch then gasped in shock as he felt the tip of his penis penetrating the entrance of Amber's vagina as she slowly lowered herself onto him.

The older man squirmed, but Amber soothingly whispered in his ear, "It's ok, Frank. Don't be scared. I'll be good to you, I promise. We'll take things nice and slow."

"Amber, are you sure about this?" Despite the fact that they were alone, he was whispering, too. "I don't want you to hate me afterwards. And I don't want to ruin your friendship with my daughter."

"I'm sure, Frank. I need this. And I want you. Badly."

Knowing that they might very well regret the potential repercussions, Franklin gently latched onto Amber's hips and gently eased her down, impaling her on his erection. The couple let out an explosive sigh together.

Their lovemaking started off slow and gentle. Amber's body rose and fell onto Franklin's shaft like a piston as she rode him like a cowgirl. He could feel her clenching her inner muscles, which provided even more powerful stimulation to his penis, and Franklin, in turn, kept the lower half of his body tighten as he bridged, subtly pressing upward into Amber's body to increase the depth of penetration.

Gradually, however, Amber quickened her pace as her lust began to intensify. Franklin couldn't do much else but stare up at the beautiful girl in admiration as she made love to him. She looked down at him as her hair tossed in the air, and her smile was wicked and sultry. Knowing that Franklin couldn't keep his eyes off her bouncing breasts, Amber cupped the undersides and pressed them together, putting on an additional show for him. Franklin's eyes bulged as he watched, feeling a powerful orgasm building up in his loins.

"Touch them," Amber panted even as she rode him more enthusiastically. When the older man hesitated, she took his hands and placed them onto her breasts.

Franklin squeezed hard.

"Oh fuck, Amber. Stop! I can't hold it!" The older man expected her to immediately jump off his lap, but to his utmost surprised, she increased her pace! He frantically attempted to nudge the Amber away, and clenched his pelvic floor muscles in an attempt to delay his ejaculation. "Amber! Stop! I said I can't hold it!"

"Cum for me, Franklin! I need you. I want to feel you inside of me."

"Oh god!"

Franklin began pumping his lower half upward to meet Amber's own motions, and the result was the dull thud of two bodies repeatedly colliding together. The older man had no chance; with a howl, his semen jetted into his lover's womb, an orgasm so intense that the surge almost brought him to tears.

His action, however, created its own reaction within Amber. Her entire body trembled as she whimpered, and Franklin felt her inner muscles constrict around his erection followed immediately by a sudden gush of warm wetness in an intense climax that rivaled his.

Finally achieving ecstasy in her release, Amber cried gloriously to the heavens, and collapsed upon her lover, sweating profusely and gasping.

Franklin knew the young woman was exhausted, and he fiercely hugged her close, their hearts pounding against each other. Although the mere touch was stimulating his arousal once again, all Franklin wanted to do at that moment was hold Amber and bask in the wonderful afterglow of their union.

**********

Amber had removed the rest of Franklin's clothes, and they now lay together on their sides in a spoon position. The couch was just long enough, and the older man wrapped his arms around her affectionately. Franklin lightly glided his fingertips up and down her naked body, marveling at her warmth... the unblemished smoothness of her skin... the sexy firmness of her voluptuous figure. Amber occasionally shift as she half-dozed, inadvertently rubbing her bottom against the underside of her penis and keeping it firm.

As he lay there with his new love, Franklin realized just how much he missed holding someone in bed. Such a simple thing, yet it made him so happy beyond comprehension. Even more importantly, it had him feel alive once more.

Franklin wanted to wake Amber and make love to her again, but, like the gentleman that he was, he let her rest.

**********

It was almost an hour later when the vibration of Amber's cell phone roused the snoozing couple. Amber immediately began to stir and rose, but Franklin held onto her possessively. "Don't go."

"Just let me check to make sure it's not Amanda, and that 'Riana is ok. Then I'll come right back." The beautiful woman quickly rose and went to her phone, which was on a nearby coffee table. She quickly scanned the text message. "Sounds like the kids are having fun... Amanda wants to know if my daughter can stay over at their place tonight."

Franklin sighed inwardly, and also started to rise. He wanted desperately to remain with Amber, but it was time to return home and help his daughter and son-in-law with the children.

Family first.

But Amber continued, "Amanda also told me to tell you that she loves you, and that she'll see you tomorrow."

Franklin froze. "What?"

Amber didn't respond, she merely smiled at her dear friend's father, who suddenly began to grin sheepishly.

"You and Jacquelyn raised a wonderful daughter, Frank."

"I know. Amanda is the kindest, gentlest soul I've ever known. She takes so much after her mother."

Amber didn't detect any pain or sense or loss in his tone, and realized that Franklin had just given his daughter the highest compliment that he possibly could. "So will you stay with me tonight?"

The older man slowly nodded. "Only if I have an invite."

"Consider this to be a standing open invite until otherwise noted."

The new couple laughed together. "I don't have a change of clothes, though."

Amber raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think you'd need them, anyway?"

That sent a jolt through Franklin's penis, and he crooked his finger at her. "Come here, girl. You did the heavy lifting earlier, now it's my turn to return the favor."

The curvy woman approached him, but stopped. "Frank?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you. I... I didn't realize how badly I needed this."

"Me, too, Amber. And I thank you, as well."

They looked at each other and shared the same thought: their pairing was an odd one, and they wouldn't be together now if life would've proceeded the way it was supposed to. So many things were aligned against them: Franklin was over twice Amber's age, she was a young mother to a 5 year old daughter, and they were still grief-stricken over the loss of their spouses. But somehow, they were perfect together. Perhaps their future together would only last until the morning, but that was ok.

Knowing how fragile and fleeting that life could be, all that mattered was the present.

Amber yelped in surprise then began giggling girlishly as Franklin scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom. Then, with the virility of a much younger man, he made love to her countless more times.

They didn't put their clothes back on until the next morning.

**********

Epilogue.

Amanda was sitting at the kitchen table when Franklin tiptoed in.

"Hi, daddy," she greeted him loudly.

"Oh, hey. Hi, honey."

It was barely 6am, and Amber had just dropped Franklin off at home. She kissed him before he stepped out of the car, and the older man could still taste her essence on his lips. He already missed her profusely, but knew that she'd be back in just a few hours, when her daughter would be awake. But right now, his daughter wasn't bothering to hide her amusement, and he squirmed guiltily.

Clearly, Franklin wasn't expecting Amanda to already be awake. And considering that he was attempting to sneak into her house, he felt an odd role reversal between parent and child.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers