Mandy's Sexcapade: Mandy the Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

"You're up early," she commented innocently.

He gave her a wry smile. "It's more like I'm up late."

They both laughed.

"Did you have fun with Amber?" Franklin's daughter asked as she gestured towards the empty seat next to her.

Franklin was silent as he sat down. He wasn't sure how much he should reveal to his daughter or how much she was ready to hear. "I did," he answered slowly.

Amanda waited. "And...?"

"And what?"

My wife was struggling not to chuckle. "And will you be going out on another date with my friend?"

"You know, I don't really consider last night a date..."

"Dad, stop. I know I'm your daughter, but we're both adults. And so is Amber."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Franklin suddenly felt defensive.

"It means that I understand that the two of you have gotten close." Amanda paused for dramatic effect, then spoke slowly, drawing out each word. "Really, really close." She couldn't help but chuckle. "Sorry, daddy. But Amber called me last night while you were asleep and filled me in." Then she grinned. "Girls like to talk and gossip, you know. That's what we do."

Franklin blushed. They may have been adults, but it was still awkward for him to discuss his sex life with his own daughter. He was about to stammer a response, but there was no use hiding the truth. Instead, it was time to be open and candid. "So how do you feel about your old man sleeping with your close friend?"

"If I had a problem with it, then I wouldn't have tried so hard to set you up with her, would I?"

Franklin had to concede her point. For some reason, he suddenly didn't feel as uncomfortable talking to his daughter about these things anymore. "Thank you, Amanda. For being there for me when you're mother died. For letting me stay with you and your family. For making sure I didn't fall too deep into a hole. For forcing me to return to the land of the living."

Amanda hugged her father as hard as she ever had. "Of course, daddy. I love you."

Franklin placed his arm around her, temporarily unable to speak. He had always regarded his daughter as his "little girl", and it struck him to the very core that she was a grown woman who was certainly wiser and more insightful than her years. While that realization wasn't nearly as painful as his wife's death, he still experienced a further sense of loss.

Needing to change the subject, he asked, "You really don't mind if I continue seeing Amber?"

"Not at all. But from now on, I want you both to keep the intimate details of your relationship to yourselves. You are my father, after all."

Franklin and Amanda stared at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing.

**********

Thank you so much for reading "Mandy the Matchmaker". I've never written about loss like this, and it was a completely different type of story for me. Way out of my norm. I really hope you enjoyed it. -Syzoth

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers