Mandy's Sexcapade: Slippery Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda moaned softly and fidgeted slightly.

Darren retracted his hand and repeated the motion again and again and again. Each time, he would creep up just a little bit higher towards her ass. It a dangerous game he was playing, and the young man knew it. But his client didn't appear to be shy, and he was having a difficult time resisting her beautiful body.

He had never felt like this about any customer before. Or any girl, for that matter.

Darren continued the upward movement up Amanda's slick legs, but rather than use the base of his palms, he now crooked his fingers so that his thumbs created a C-shape with the rest of the digits. His skin glided against hers, and he dared to press higher and higher, until he could feel where the back of Amanda's thighs began to curve out into her ass.

Fuck, I want her!

Amanda remained silent and still, and she wasn't dissuading him in the slightest. Clearly, she was supremely confident in her own skin.

Darren worked on her thighs much longer than he had intended, and it was with great reluctance that he moved onto her calf muscles. As he did so, he glanced at the clock and discovered to his amazement that he had already been with Amanda for 45 minutes!

Damn, that meant he only had 15 more minutes to enjoy her company.

**********

"Well, Amanda. I hate to say it, but our time is over. I hope you're feeling better after our session."

The girl nodded in affirmation. "That may have been the quickest hour of my life!"

The young massage therapist often blushed when she spoke, and this time was no different. "That's really awesome to hear... thank you, Amanda. You should rehydrate. Here, let me pour you a glass of water."

Darren went back over to the counter to fetch his client some water. But when he turned back around, he nearly spilled it on himself.

Amanda was sitting up with her back towards him. She hadn't bothered to cover herself, and the crease of her ass peeked ever-so-slightly above the towel that was slung low around her waist. She brought her left arm overhead and rotated it in a full circle.

Darren stared at her naked backside, and how her muscles rippled with movement.

"Omigod, I feel so much better, Darren. My back doesn't hurt anymore, and I can fully lift my arm over my head. Thank you so much for this." Amanda twisted slightly at the waist and beamed him a smile.

The effect was devastating.

Darren actually staggered back and almost dropped the glass of water. He averted his eyes, too embarrassed to meet her gaze. The lights were still dimmed, but in the split second that he had glanced at her, the young man caught a partial glimpse of her breasts...

The stunning girl coughed, and Darren felt for the countless time that she was privately teasing him again. He approached her, still unable to look at her directly, and handed the glass to her. "Here you go."

"Thanks, you're such a sweetheart."

"I really enjoyed our time together," was all he could think to say. It sounded lame, but he meant every word of it... and then some!

"Me, too. I'm going to make another appointment to see you again."

Darren's heart swooned. He attempted to control his excitement as he responded, "That's great! I can't wait to work with you again." He sighed inwardly with regret. He knew their hour was up, and wished with all his might that this amazing girl could stay longer. "We have a shower in the next room if you'd like to wash up before you leave." He cracked a smile. "I don't recommend putting your clothes on while you're still covered in oil."

Amanda laughed, and he couldn't get over how sexy it sounded. She made his heart beat faster with one last smile. "Thank you again, Darren. I'll be seeing you again soon."

Darren was speechless. He simply turned and blew out the candles before leaving.

**********

Amanda's heart was beating fast as she watched the handsome young massage therapist exit the room in a hurry. Darren was very cute in a boyish sort of way, and it was so adorable how he fumbled awkwardly around her!

But she had to remind herself that he wasn't a boy.

Amanda quickly gulped the water and hopped to her feet, leaving the towel behind on the mat table. Now fully naked but totally at ease, she strode to where Darren had placed her clothing. She felt somewhat fatigued but definitely much less tense post-massage, and a nice long, warm shower sounded like the perfect conclusion.

Amanda stepped into the shower and exhaled contently as the water cascaded down upon her. As she lathered herself with soap, she slowly began feeling more invigorated.

And much more sexually aroused.

The dark-haired beauty immediately thought of her husband, and all the things she would do to him-- all the things he would do to her-- as soon as she returned home.

And as Amanda invariably did whenever her mind drifted to sex, she recalled her horde of lovers, some former but most of them still current, and the dirty fun that she enjoyed with each and every one of them [refers to the "Sharing My Wife Amanda" series].

The face of a handsome young massage therapist came unbidden to her mind as she touched herself.

**********

Darren was euphoric when Amanda returned to see him the following week. He hadn't stopped thinking about her since their first encounter, and hoped and prayed that she would come back. In fact, the beautiful girl became his regular customer and booked weekly appointments with him, much to his infinite delight.

By their 3rd session together, they had struck up a friendship. They conversed constantly as Darren worked on her, and discussed everything, from sports and entertainment, to current events and politics. While Amanda still didn't reveal much about her personal life, she progressively became much more open with him. The young man quickly learned that she wasn't just the hottest and most confident girl he had ever met, but that she was also witty, funny, intelligent, and humble as well.

He was absolutely smitten with her.

By her 5th visit, Amanda was flirting openly, and Darren suspected that she had finally let her guard down. The way she spoke and acted towards him couldn't have been more inviting. He had been mustering the courage for weeks to ask her out on a date despite the fact that his company severely frowned upon employees dating clients.

But Amanda wasn't just a mere client; in fact, she wasn't even just a mere female. There was something profoundly special about her...

She caught him completely off guard at the end of their 8th session. "Darren?"

"Yes?"

The pretty girl hesitated, which Darren found odd. He had never seen her unsure of herself. "I was wondering if you... make house visits."

The young man wasn't sure if he heard her correctly. Then, when the actual words sunk in, his heart began to beat faster as his overactive imagination interpreted their meaning in a variety of ways. He gazed at her face hoping to glean her intent.

Amanda sat at the edge of the mat table. As was usual during her appointments, she was naked except for the towel wrapped around her body. But whereas she had always exuded a remarkable self-assurance, she now looked back at him with shyness and uncertainty.

For once, the pretty girl looked vulnerable, and all Darren wanted to do was reach out and hold her. "Our clinic doesn't do house calls, it's against policy." He spoke each word in a measured tone, not sure where the conversation was leading. "Too much liability, I suppose."

Amanda nodded. After a noticeable pause, she spoke quietly, "It's only against policy if you get caught. What if you did it under the table?" There was an audible catch in her voice, and the young man's hopes and dreams made his penis stir.

"I could..." he answered, letting his sentence trail off ambiguously.

Amanda squirmed girlishly. "I'll make it worth your while." She reached out to hook her index finger on the waistband of his pants, and pulled suggestively.

There was no mistaking the innuendo.

Going to Amanda's home was wrong, and Darren knew it.

"Sure," he responded without hesitation, and Amanda, suddenly no longer appearing shy or uncertain, flashed him another one of her patented devastating smiles.

**********

Darren's rechecked the address as he sat in his car; sure enough, it matched the number on the side of the house.

His heart thumped wildly. Making a "house call" for Amanda seemed like a dream come true, especially since he was certain that he was finally going to get lucky with her. But on his way here, he began having second thoughts, wondering if it really was a good idea, after all. The fact that Amanda's house was HUGE also added to his unease. Darren didn't know what to expect, but for some reason the fact that Amanda lived in such a large home was intimidating.

Was she still living with her parents? Housemates?

None of that matter, Darren told himself, because fucking the uber-hot girl would be worth it, regardless.

Darren inhaled deeply then exhaled. With steeled resolve, he stepped out of his car to retrieve some items from the trunk, trudged up the steps to Amanda's front door, and rang the bell. The door open seconds later, and Amanda poked her head.

The young man boldly looked her up and down. She had already stripped and was waiting for him in only a towel. Darren instantly recalled their first session together, when Amanda removed her clothes then stepped out from behind the privacy screen.

The beautiful girl was having the same effect on him now.

"Hi, Darren," Amanda greeted him warmly. She smiled, and it was so stunning that all he wanted to do was yank that towel from her tanned, toned body.

"Hi, Amanda. Uh... nice house."

She laughed and ushered him inside.

The young man was carrying a foldable massage table by the handle in one hand and a duffel bag containing his oils and other items in the other, and he almost dropped them both when Amanda hugged him immediately after closing the door. Her body felt solid, as always, and he could feel her firm breasts mashing against his chest.

"I'm so happy you're here."

"Me, too."

Darren considered kissing her, but Amanda turned and indicated for him to follow. "Come on, I have just the place for you to set up shop."

He trailed after Amanda, eyes glued her legs and ass as if they were his guide. She led him through the living room, and he couldn't help but notice the nice furniture and artwork on the walls.

Puts my shithole apartment to shame, he thought with critical humor.

Darren noticed a large fireplace, then suddenly froze.

Hanging above the mantel was a portrait of Amanda with a man who appeared somewhat older than her and a little boy.

A man and a little boy...

When Amanda realized that her young massage therapist was no longer following him, she turned to look at him. She followed his eyes, and stated proudly, "My family."

"Your husband and son, I take it?" He practically bit off each word and was trying not to let bitterness bleed into his voice. Never once did Amanda mention that she was married! And with a kid! Darren's irritation quickly turned into frustration as he realized, with profound disappointment, that he wasn't going to get lucky with her, after all.

Goddamn it.

Amanda was regarding him with a bemused expression. Then, with the same radiant smile that she always gave him, but suspiciously appeared mocking now, she gestured for him to follow.

Darren stomped after her.

**********

"I was thinking you could set your table up over there."

Darren surveyed the shady spot where Amanda pointed. The area was spacious, and the grass was flat enough that his table would be level. Then he looked at the neighbor's house and pointed at their second story window. The trees in Amanda's backyard were tall, but not that tall. "We won't have any privacy from your neighbors," he stated flatly.

Amanda threw her head back in laughter, and he wondered what was so funny ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 8"]. "Don't worry about them, they'd actually be happy if we put on a show for them!"

Darren frowned quizzically at the peculiar comment, then he shrugged. "Up to you, you're the paying customer." He quickly unfolded the portable massage table and flipped it onto its feet. Then he placed his duffel bag on a nearby patio table and began pulling out his oils. "I've never given a massage outdoors before. Do you still want the scented candles and music?" he asked stiffly.

Amanda had detected the sudden change in the young man's demeanor, and stood a safe distance away. "No," she replied in a subdued voice. "Just your hands will be fine."

The innuendos again! Darren thought irritatingly. "Fine. Onto the table." His tone with harsh, but he couldn't help it.

Amanda did as told without comment. Laying on her belly once more, she unwrapped the towel so that it draped over her behind and left the rest of her body exposed. Despite his anger and confusion, Darren still took a moment to admire her physical perfection, as he normally did, whenever Amanda bared her skin. It took on an even more ethereal tone under the clear blue sky compared to the dim confines of his massage room.

"The usual? Upper traps, back, hamstrings, and gastrocs?"

"Yes, please." Amanda sounded contrite.

Darren poured some oil into his hands, rubbed it warm, and dutifully got to work.

**********

About 30 minutes into their session, Amanda turned her head to regard her massage therapist. "Darren, is something wrong? You're being a lot rougher with me than usual."

The young man had been, in fact, growing progressively more agitated, and was trying extremely hard not to take it out on his beautiful client, whose intention he had either inadvertently misread or been purposely misled by. But now that Amanda was confronting him about his behavior, Darren felt guilt over his extra physicality, and removed his hands from her body with a sigh. He stepped toward the head of the table so she could see him, and the girl, in turn, sat up and covered the front of her body with the towel, all in one fluid motion.

"I'm sorry, Amanda. I didn't mean to be so rough with you. It's just that I'm not sure what I'm doing here."

"You're here because I asked you to come, Darren."

"No, no. That's not what I meant." He took a deep breath and decided to be direct. "I thought you asked me here for a reason, and not for a massage." Venting his thoughts and feelings suddenly made the young man feel better, which emboldened him to continue unabated. "Then I get here, and not only do I discover that you're married, but you have a son, too!" He swallowed hard. "I thought you liked me!"

There, he finally said it. Darren knew he was whining, but everything was finally out in the open, and a massive burden felt like it been lifted from his shoulders.

"Yes, I'm married, and, yes, I'm a mother. Is that a problem?"

Darren wasn't expecting that. "Yes... no... I don't know, you tell me."

"I do like you, Darren. A lot. That's why I asked you to come here."

But he was still perturbed. "What do you mean?" He peered around, slightly apprehensive. "Is your husband around?"

"No, silly." Amanda gazed at Darren as intently as she ever had. And, despite the fact that they were alone, she repeated herself in a barely audible whisper, "That's why I asked you to come here."

She let the towel fall from her body.

Darren's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he stared at her tits. He stammered unintelligibly for a moment before blurting, "Fuck, they're so beautiful!" Then he looked up and drank in the surreal beauty of her flawless face and her incomparable freckles. "You're so beautiful." Darren had, of course, seen her without her clothes on before, but never like this. "God, Amanda. I want to touch you so badly..."

Amanda smiled sweetly. As if the handsome boy had never put his hands on her before! She noticed that his eyes had drifted to her breasts again, and while many women would've been offended, she took it as a compliment. "Give me your hands."

He held them out warily.

The brunette reached out to take them into her own, and placed them squarely onto her breasts.

Darren recoiled reflexively as if he was touching burning coal. But Amanda clamped onto his hands firmly, keeping them where they were, and letting him feel the rise and fall of her chest. The young man was still stunned, but he was no longer attempting to pull away.

"See, Darren? Isn't this much better?"

He looked at her wild-eyed, realizing that he was quickly losing whatever control he may have had over the situation. "Fuck, Amanda... yes... I—I don't know... I'm not sure..."

Amanda laughed disarmingly. "Let's just keep doing what we've been doing, and see where it leads us."

She lay down again, but instead of rolling into prone, Amanda positioned herself on her back and, this time, didn't bothering covering herself. It was clear that she wanted him to continue with the massage. However, Darren remained where he was, standing at the head of the mat, and gazing down the length of her naked body.

It was as if he was staring at work of art.

Let's just keep doing what we've been doing...

Darren warmed more oil in his hands then planted them firmly on her chest once more to lube her tits.

He deliberately took his time as he massaged them in heavy downward motions, savoring the slickness as much as his client. The young man marveled at how fleshy and firm Amanda's breasts felt, and he could feel her nipples growing harder as his oily palms glided over them. Darren squeezed and kneaded those magnificent orbs, and although her face was upside down from his vantage point, he easily observed her orgasmic expression.

Darren tried tweaking Amanda's nipples between his fingers, but was difficult to muster much friction on them since they were smothered in oil now. As a result, he decided to change tactics and began swirling his open palms over the erect tips, barely staying in contact with him.

Amanda moaned and squirmed, and he noticed that one of her hands had drifted between her legs. He salivated as he watched her touch herself, and discovered much to his delight that the girl's beautiful pussy was smooth and bare!

...see where it leads us...

Darren suddenly bent forward and kissed Amanda fiercely on the lips. He didn't know what would happen; he didn't know if the beautiful girl would scream and push him away, or maybe even threaten to call the police, but he couldn't help himself, and--

Amanda reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck with such force that he almost lost his balance, and practically shoved her tongue into his throat.

Darren continued playing with her oiled tits as their tongues wrested with each other. He had never kissed a girl from this upside down position before, much less a girl of Amanda's stature, and he found it wildly thrilling and adrenaline-inducing. They remained kissing and tonguing each other for a long time before the young man was finally forced to break out of his lover's vise-like hold, gasping for air.

But Amanda quickly sat up, and the look she gave him was impatient and fierce. "Take your clothes off."

The young man didn't bother responding and immediately began peeling off his shirt. As he pulled it overhead, Amanda expertly undid his pants-- which her lover found maddeningly arousing-- and shoved them to the ground, eyes lighting up and lips creasing into a leer as his quivering erection sprung into view. She kissed him once more, her slick chest pressing into his.