Mandy's Sexcapade: Slippery Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Darren's dismay, Amanda suddenly pushed him back and hopped off the portable table. "Switch places with me."

Amanda had always come across as the sweet and innocent "girl from next door", but there was an authority in her demeanor that Darren had never witnessed before. Gone was the control that he normally possessed in a professional therapist-client relationship. He suddenly felt small before her assertiveness and overwhelming presence, and complied as if he were a timid child.

Darren obediently lay on the mat.

Amanda, her body-- in particular, her breasts-- still glistening with lube, hastily grabbed a bottle of oil from the table and squirted a copious amount into her palms. As she rubbed them together, she looked at Darren the way a predator regards its prey.

"My turn."

The young man moaned loudly as Amanda began rubbing his cock with her greased fingers, using a hand-over-hand motion as she if was pulling him towards her. He writhed and squirmed under her onslaught, but her pace and expression never changed.

Amanda stifled a giggle as she felt Darren's penis stiffening, elongating, and growing even hotter. It was extraordinarily hard and twitching in her slick grip, and she was well aware that she could make him cum at any time.

Darren appeared to realize it, too, and begged her to stop. "Not yet," he pleaded. "I want to touch your breasts again."

Amanda was enjoying how his manhood was pulsing in her hands like a beating heart, but a lightbulb suddenly went off in her head. "I have a better idea." She circled the table until she stood at the foot, and abruptly pushed her lover's legs apart. She made a sexy show of lubricating her chest with more oil, then pinned Darren's erection to his belly. As he stared at her in wide-eyed anticipation, she leaned forward and trapped his shaft between her breasts.

Squeezing her slick breasts together, she began sliding her chest up and down the underside of his erection.

"Omigod... omigod... omigod...omigod..."

This time, Amanda couldn't refrain from chuckling as Darren repeated the words rapturously as she tittyfucked him. She noted that all of her male lovers, especially her husband, seemed to greatly enjoy this particular sex act, and while it didn't do anything for her, she had to admit that seeing the effect it had on them made her feel good.

"Cum for me, Darren. Cum all over me."

But the young man was pleading again. "Please, Amanda. I want to be inside of you."

Ooohhh... the boy was a romantic. How cute!

Amanda suddenly catapulted herself onto the mat table with him. Her eyes never left his as she straddled him. "Are you hot for me, Darren?"

"Oh my fucking god, Amanda. I want you more than anything, more than anyone I've ever wanted!"

She reached down, and rubbed her clit and vaginal lips with her lover's slick manhood as if it were her personal toy. Then smiling angelically while widening her thighs even more, she prepared to impale herself on Darren.

"Wait!" His voice squeaked. "What about...?"

Darren couldn't finish, but Amanda immediately ascertained his concern. "You won't be the first man to fuck me since I married my husband." She added in a sultry voice, "And he knows it... he loves it."

He was too incredulous to respond.

An explosive sigh simultaneously escaped from their lips as Amanda slowly lowered herself. Darren was long and thick, but her vagina swallowed him easily, and she didn't stop until he was completely engulfed. The young man stared up at her, disbelief and lust etched all over his face. He tried to pump up into her, but was in too much of a submissive position.

"Darren... it's ok. Let me do the work."

Amanda rode him in a slow, steady rhythm at first. But his cock felt so wonderful inside of her, and the cruel pleasure she had derived from teasing him instantly gave way to the need for sexual gratification. She pumped him harder and harder, and began to moan almost as loudly as her lover.

Amanda let her hands fall to the sides as she arched her back, heaving her breasts heavenward, and she could feel the young man gazing up at her. Wanting to stimulate Darren in every way imaginable, she cupped the underside of her breasts and pressed them together to give him a visual feast even as she fucked him.

"Put your hands back on my tits," she commanded between gasps.

Immediately, Darren slapped his palms onto her breasts again, and the sting that permeated through her nipples and flesh was electric.

Amanda was making love to him wildly now, her long black hair tossing in the air. Darren couldn't do much more than lay there as she rode him hard like a cowgirl, beating her hips onto him with enough lustful enthusiasm that the sound of skin slapping against skin competed with their grunts and moans. Amanda humorously thought that she might make this young boy into a man tonight.

Banging this angel would've been enough by itself to tip Darren over the edge, but this was his first time having sex outdoors, and the risk of getting cause combined the wide openness of his surroundings intensified his arousal exponentially.

Not to mention, Amanda-- naked AND slathered in oil-- was the massage therapist's wet fantasy finally come to life!

Amanda could always tell when she was about to bring a man to climax, and Darren was no different. Without warning, she suddenly slowly her movements, her frenetic pace now replaced by a slow, circular grinding motion of her hips. She leaned over him so that they were eye-to-eye, and his hands cupped her asscheeks to give them an affectionate squeeze.

"Darren... can I let you in on a secret?"

"What, besides the fact that you're married and have a son?" His frantic voice rose several octaves as he spoke.

Amanda chuckled as she teasingly nuzzled his nose while continuing to gyrate on him. "I've been wanting to tell you that I really liked it when you were rough with me."

Up until that point, Darren knew that he was a slave to Amanda's every beck and call. Her beauty and sexuality were overwhelming, and he would do anything to be with her and, more to the point, to fuck her. But she had been obviously dick-teasing him for weeks, and that simultaneously enraged him and made him even more lustful for her. Now, Amanda's admission awoke some kind of primal fury in him, sending him into a frenzied lust and emboldening him.

Darren abruptly decided that the pretty girl had maintained the upper hand for far too long; it was time to wrest back control.

Darren sat up, nudging her away so that she slid off the table and landed on her feet. "So you like it rough, eh, Amanda? You like it rough? I'll fucking show you rough!" He snarled with a sudden surge of adrenaline.

He hurriedly hopped onto the grass then flung her face-first back onto the table, her upper body crashing onto the synthetic leather surface. As Amanda tried to push herself up, Darren grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and forced her back down, keeping her bent at the waist. Her incredible ass stuck out prominently, and he spanked her hard several times. In response, Amanda yelped and swirled her hips mesmerizingly.

"Yes, Darren! That's it! That's it! Now fuck me!"

So she TRULY did like it rough!

The young man kicked her legs apart until Amanda stood in a wide stance. He released her neck, but slipped his index and middle fingers into her mouth. Then, after she sucked and licked them suggestively, Darren withdrew and jammed the same digits into her cunt with a vicious force.

Amanda arched her head back and moaned, rhythmically grinding her bottom against his hand as she savored the wonderful intrusion. She didn't resist as her lover fucked her with his fingers and ran his opposite palm all over her body... up and down her smooth backside... over her toned ass... reaching around and fondling her firm tits...

The fact that this assertive, confident, muscular female was now acting like his submissive plaything maddeningly aroused Darren. He leaned onto her and hissed in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for days."

Keeping himself draped on Amanda's body, Darren reached for his erection and stuffed it into her.

Amanda moaned loudly again, and despite the copious amount of lube, Darren couldn't believe how easily he slid into her pussy, like a key into its lock. Trapping her in a doggie style position, he grabbed onto her hips and began pumping into her smoothly.

That, apparently, wasn't satisfactory, for his fucktoy.

"Harder, Darren! Fuck me harder!"

Amanda's yearning compelled him to obey, and Darren felt himself losing control once more. But it didn't matter; at this point, all he wanted to do was fuck the pretty girl.

Darren drove his cock into her pussy with all the speed and force that he could muster. But Amanda suddenly lifted her right knee on the surface of the massage table, altering the angle of his entrance and allowing him an even deeper penetration. The young man pressed his chest against her backside once more, holding his lover tight, needing to feel her incredible warm and toned form against his body. His hand slithered around her trunk and sought her breasts--he was thoroughly obsessed with them-- and discovered they were still slick with oil as he fondled them.

Darren had no chance.

"Oh fuck, Amanda... I'm gonna explode... I'm gonna explode!"

"Cum in my pussy, it's all for you." She had remained still, allowing herself to be used as his personal receptacle, but was now bumping her ass against him in a wild attempt to coax his sperm into her.

Visions of an unwanted pregnancy, and of an enraged, jealous husband threatening to murder him flashed before Darren's eyes. Pulling out and jerking off on the grass was the right thing to do, and he knew it. But the young man realized with absolute certainty-- without humor or exaggeration-- that this would be one of the crowning moments of his life, and that whatever horrible repercussion he was to suffer would be worth it a thousand times over.

"Ffffuuuucccckkkk!!"

Darren's guttural moan was drawn out as he deposited wave after wave into Amanda. He had never experienced an orgasm so intense before, and cried to the heavens in triumph, vaguely hearing his lover's laughter as she willingly accepted his cum into her body.

The young man was sweating profusely and panting hard when he finally withdrew. He stumbled back, staring at Amanda's moon-shaped ass as globs of semen dripped out of her cunt. His penis was surprisingly retained much rigidity, and Darren knew that he'd be hard again very soon.

Amanda turned back and threw him a knowing smile, and settling once and for all, despite what appearances might indicate, who was in truly charge in their naughty relationship.

There wasn't enough space for two on the mat, so Amanda stretched out on the soft grass and gestured for Darren to join her. "Come over here. I want you to hold me."

"Yes, ma'am."

The young man approached, lay on the ground, and sidled against her so that he was holding his gorgeous love in a spoon position. Amanda twisted to kiss him, a merging of the lips that was soft and sensual, and much more intimate than anything they had previously shared.

For a very brief moment, Darren fantasized a future with the girl of his dreams.

They remained naked against each other for a long time, the summer weather keeping them warm in the shade. After some time, Darren let out a mournful sigh. "What happens now?"

Amanda snuggled against his chest, and it felt so incredibly perfect as if she belonged there. "Whatever we want to happen," she said matter-of-factly, as if that was the answer to everything.

"What about your family... your husband? What about us?"

The girl chuckled. "My husband and I give each other a very long leash when it comes to... other people. Someday, I'll tell you all about it."

"Why not tell me now?"

Amanda rolled to face him, and gazed into his face. She sometimes forgot how young Darren was. Pursing her lips, she finally answered after a long consideration, "No. I don't think you're ready for it yet."

Darren peered back at Amanda. Seeing her freckles up close made his penis twinge yet again, but he was taken aback by her response. They had engaged in wonderful and meaningful discussions about life during their earlier sessions, but he suddenly realized that there was still so much he didn't know about this mysterious girl.

All he knew was that Amanda was much more worldly and, to put it mildly, not as innocent as she pretended to be.

A strange suspicion struck Darren as he thought about Amanda's family portrait, and how her husband seemed noticeably older than her. It then occurred to him that despite all the paperwork that he had on Amanda back at the clinic, he never once thought to examine her birthdate.

"Amanda, exactly how old are you?"

She feigned outrage. "Why, Darren! Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's impolite to ask a woman her age?"

Woman...

"Seriously, Amanda. How old?" He needed to know.

Her expression didn't change as she confessed, "Almost 31."

"31!" Darren blurted. He didn't think that was old, by any stretch of the imagination, but considering that Amanda looked like she was barely out of high school, he was still stunned. He had assumed that he was several years older than her... and he was only 25.

Amanda wasn't a girl; she was a woman in every sense of the word.

Her eyes narrowed and her voice took on a deadly tone. "Is that a problem?"

"Of course not, Amanda. It's just that you're full of surprises, that's all."

Her expression softened, and she regarded him solemnly. "I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you from the beginning. It's just that I... are you mad at me?" Amanda knew she could've won the young man over by batting her eyelashes seductively, but remained sincere.

Darren knew the answer right away. "No. No I'm not. Not in the slightest. I should be... but I'm not. I can't get enough of you, Amanda, and I'll do anything to be with you again."

And he meant it wholeheartedly, her husband be damned! Amanda had shown him things that he had never experienced before and it was a given that he would never meet another woman half as beautiful or remotely as enchanting as her.

**********

Amanda felt the young man's penis stiffening once more as he hooked a strong arm around her waist and pulled her close. Her husband regularly made love to her as if he were a hundred men, but there was something very appealing about the virility of youth.

"Again? Darren, I can barely move!"

"It's a good thing you have another appointment with me tomorrow, then."

As they laughed together, Amanda caught a sudden motion out of the corner of her eye. She looked up at the 2nd floor window of her neighbors' home just in time to notice a furtive shadow retreating, leaving the curtains rustling in its wake.

Amanda kept laughing.