All Comments on 'Mandy's Sexcapade: the GloryHole'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A fantastic read!

You, Mr. Syzoth, have a way with words. Your writing style is extremely immersive and your attention to detail is very descriptive. I don't like BDSM stories, but I read "Gloryhole" because I enjoy your works. The "Slutty Stranger" and "Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 7" are my #1 and #1A. And I especially like how you created a dark and foreboding atmosphere around the sex club. Your buildup to the climax was very well done. Even though you gave away the plot in the description, "Gloryhole" is still a page turner.

Great job, please write more.

TK__421TK__421over 4 years ago
Can I see a pic of your wife's ass?

Please, please. Can I see Amanda's ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Mandy's Sexcapde: the GloryHole" isn't that over the top, but it still ain't for the faint of heart

If you want something tame, go to the Romance category.

But if you want something erotic in a scary and shocking sort of way, read this story.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago
Something different, but excellent as always

Great descriptive writing as always Sy! As usual Amanda was the sexy belle of the ball and your love for each other always shines through no matter the situation. Good to see a story from you again.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 4 years ago
Another fantastic addition from my FAVORITE author !!!

<3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dark erotica at it's finest.

An intro filled with anxiety sets the mood perfectly, and slow burns to a fitting conclusion.

So good that I read it twice!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
This...is something special.

Syzoth the storyteller has reached a new zenith with this one. The plot seems straight forward at the outset but rapidly descends into a phantasmagoric erotic nightmare complete with levels like Dante's Inferno. We can't be sure what we are reading. It just can't be so depraved, so sordid, and so damn hot. And in the end? I was reminded of the closing scene in the Wizard of Oz. What was real? What just happened here? Am I losing my sanity? That's the kind of story this is. You've been warned.

Strong work, Author. Not many can write like this.

RumpJumperRumpJumperover 4 years ago
Sometimes I go straight to the comments because they're often better than the story! But wow, what a piece of work!

The imagery of all the dark and twisted games occurring in this mysterious sex club was quite the mental feast. So many rousing scenes, great job by the writer.

I like the dichotomy of Syzoth's and Amanda's character arcs , a la the man in control feels helpless as he slowly loses control, and the sweet, innocent wife gradually transitions into a insatiable nymphomaniac.

The foreboding pace was excellent. I knew what was going to happen yet was still in suspense. Excellent storytelling!

And as a commenter asked, did these events really happen or was it a drug induced dream? I want to know, Syzoth!

Devoted_SubDevoted_Subover 4 years ago
Finally!

A story near and dear to my heart.

And pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My god

Oh god do I need a other one of these. Perhaps from her perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What acts?

Why not tell what the Asian twins made you do?

I could not think of what they might have been.

It’s not like you “left it to our imagination”. It’s more

like Star Wars prequels where the most exciting

stuff happens offscreen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible

Most people who get excited about these stories do so because they barely read the actual words on the pages and scroll through asap to the sex and go omg the wife is doing dirty things, awesome 5 stars.

Story was garbage and goes through all the tropes. O my wife was so conservative so pure, the most beautiful woman in the world. Then boom, time jump and if you are a normal reader are thinking to yourself, like wtf, o now the wife is shared and we have an open relationship and my eyes roll. The sign of a poor poor writer.

A load of garbage ensues. You have in the same part of the story the rage the husband felt at seeing his wife in the gloryhole and was going to harm anyone touching her, to whipping his dick out and enjoying it a second later. You see how terrible that all is. It is called fake, you just typed the first part out about being enraged without committing to it on any level because you think it adds to the story, but you are always drawn back to the cuck side. If you wanted to portray his frustration he could of tried and got restrained and then started to enjoy it giving into his base desire. But the writer are so excited as you type you are in rush to go back to your fantasy as

you type.

All outrage or reluctance comes off as pure fake in this story and I think you just put it in to add because you thought you had to.

The story to sum up is a load of garbage and breaks no new ground, just all the usual tropes. You are a bad writer on top of it. All the people in your comments are not really actually reading and thinking about your story. Just giving into the rush they got fapping to it and no thought given to what they are reading or fapping to.

This story also comes across as the usual like so many on the site of a writer writing out his fantasies, which in this case is cuckolding and you like to be a cuck which is fine. But you forgot to actually think about the story and how it makes sense and fit it together.

You have a long way to go to get to be a decent writer, but I doubt you care, you just want to get out the fantasy and have a few people in the comments say to you that it is a great story.

This is constructive criticism, at least it is better than one sentence reply going 5 stars more please, which is the usual standard for this site.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Could have been one of my clubs.

The clubs I write about. I love all the club activities you described!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
well written poorly thought out

First - in full disclosure, i didn't finish it. The reason I didn't finish it, regardless of how well it was written, (grammatically) is the extremely poorly thought out story line. There is one problem, only one, anyone that angry or prudish, upon entering or any one of several points would have left and/or confronted their spouse. No one that genuinely upset would have gone along with it, because they "loved their wife so much" - bullshit. Anyone who knew their spouse that little after 10 years deserves what they got. Her reluctance to have more than a boring, vanilla, sex life prior was obviously a result of her feelings for him not her own. This story is meant to be one of those - "epiphany moments" things but it's just bullshit based on a mistaken idea of how to create tension in a story. I am truly tired of reading all these stories which include endless paragraphs about how much someone hated or feared or resented something before they ended up doing it and we're supposed to buy it's just a matter of doing something then you will love it. Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great adventure

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxabout 1 year ago

This was hot and a turn on. But I fully agree with the critics who said all the stuff about how conservative and prudish Amanda was, and how upset the narrator was, was a huge distraction, entirely inconsistent with all that was going on. We're supposed to believe that she did all this on her honeymoon, and then was prudish within the marriage for the next ten years? Very poorly thought out indeed.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

I usually don't read stories that are this long but have to admit your's drew me in. Only wish at the end he had admitted that he finally fucked her in the ass. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1184 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...