Maneater

Story Info
Fighting challenge becomes a night of femdom action.
2.2k words
4.27
13.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked carefully at the small ad.

"Take on our champion!" it read. "Win $5,000 in cash!"

Reading the details, it was pretty simple. I'd get in a fighting outfit and compete against the champion - a trim, toned, muscular woman who looked Oriental - and if I could knock her out or make her submit, I'd win the money. Her birth name was Hwa-Young Lee, but her ring name was Juri. That meant it would be a challenge -especially since the fight would be no holds barred, the only thing illegal would be a strike to the crotch.

But I had done some boxing and wrestling in high school and college, and I'd kept myself in good shape. I was only 27, a year younger than Ms. Lee. And while I wasn't on the verge of being homeless, my finances could definitely use the boost. So I called the number on the ad.

"Lee Enterprises."

"My name is Todd Rodgers. I saw your ad."

"And you wish to challenge Hwa-Young?"

"Yes."

"Do you need additional time to train, or can you come over tonight?"

Today was a Friday. I saw no reason not to do it immediately.

"I can do it tonight."

"Be at the address on the ad at 8 p.m., then. Bring ID, of course."

"Will do."

The address was out in the boonies. It was an isolated house. The living room was larger than normal and contained the ring I was to fight in. I was greeted by the woman who had spoken to me on the phone - Hwa-Young's mother. She checked my ID, then explained that her daughter made a good living fighting professionally, but also offered the challenge as a way to keep her skills polished. About one person every 10 days or so challenged her, on the average, and she hadn't lost one yet. Hwa-Young's late father, pure Korean just like his wife and daughter, had left them the house and enough money that they didn't need to work, but Hwa-Young loved to fight.

"Sign this wavier, please."

I skimmed it. It seemed to be standard boilerplate. I signed.

"She's never inflicted permanent damage on anyone. Did you bring your own outfit, or do you need to use one of ours?"

"I brought my own."

I was told where to change, and emerged three minutes later, naked except for my fighting trunks.

"My daughter, Hwa-Young Lee." She turned to her daughter. "Your challenger, Mr. Todd Rodgers."

"Delighted to meet you," Hwa-Young and I shook hands. She had a charming smile. "I do hope you enjoy tonight. It wasn't too hard to find this place, was it?"

"Not at all," I assured her.

"Ready to get in the ring?"

"Yes."

I stepped in at one corner. Hwa-Young slipped off her robe, revealing her fighting outfit - what seemed to be a bikini. She appeared to almost transform into another person entirely. The charming smile was gone, replaced by a snarl. Her body seemed to radiate anger.

"I, Juri, will make mincemeat of you!"

I shivered. A bell rang, and the fight was on. Hwa-Young's mom quickly made herself scarce.

Juri charged straight at me. I slipped to the side, got behind her and locked my arms around her. That didn't last long, as she used her tremendous strength to break out of my grasp. She launched a kick at me with astounding speed. I spun to avoid it, but it still grazed me.

I ducked inside of her kick reach and landed two power punches to her stomach. I may as well have punched a wall. She didn't react at all. I switched tactics and kicked her leg. Nothing. My fist aimed for her jaw, but she ducked clear and swept my legs, knocking me to the ground.

As she tried to drop down on me, I shot my leg up and kicked her in the thigh. It threw her off balance just enough that I was able to roll sideways and get a grip on her. I tried to complete the roll and get her on her back so I could pin her, but she resisted, getting a grip on me and trying to roll me onto my back.

Now it was a contest of pure strength. Like arm wrestling except we were using our entire bodies. It was touch and go for a couple of minutes, but eventually she forced me over onto my back. Her legs locked mine in a scissor grip and her arm wrapped around my neck, cutting off my air supply. As I realized my predicament, I decided to tap out before I blacked out.

"Not bad," Juri snarled. "You actually put up a decent fight. You've had training." I nodded. "But now you're mine."

"What?"

"You didn't read that wavier in detail. Since you lost, until midnight tonight you're mine to do anything I want with. Stupid men, always thinking with the wrong head."

"But I -"

"Shut up." She emphasized this with a karate chop to the gut, driving the air out of my lungs. That was followed by a blow to the head that knocked me unconscious.

When I revived, I was naked. And so was Juri. "You were only out for about two minutes," she informed me.

I nodded. Not wanting to be the recipient of any more of her wrath, I had decided the best thing was to lay still and be silent, letting her do whatever it was she wanted. She immediately noted my new passivity. "Smart boy."

With that, she sat herself on my chest, facing my feet, and reached a hand downwards. She gave my pole a few quick, strong jerks to get it hard. "Not bad. About six inches or so, decently thick. You don't use steroids, obviously - it would be shriveled up."

That was true. I'd never touched steroids.

She shifted her position backwards and ground her slit against my face for a minute until she started juicing. "Okay, slave, use your tongue."

I licked tentatively along her labia. She spread her legs a bit, making it easy for me to slide between her folds. I got the hint and did exactly that.

"Lick deep, boy."

I drove my tongue further inside her and began swirling it in circles, trying to lap up all her juices. She pressed her body down more tightly and locked her legs around my head.

"You have good technique, boy. Trained in this, too, I see."

I didn't know if dating a nurse who taught me to be competent at eating pussy counted as "training", but I suppose it probably did in Juri's mind. I kept using my tongue, and I carefully maneuvered my hand so I could try to find her clit. I did, and began very gently brushing it with a fingertip.

Juri let out an animalistic roar as she flooded my face with her nectar. I gulped down what I could. She tightened her legs and pressed down further. Feeling like she could crush my skull if I didn't keep pleasing her, I moved my tongue faster.

"Mmmmm. That's it, boy."

I continued to stimulate her clit, and I felt her hand wrap around my pole in return, This time she stroked it slowly. I licked with as much intensity as I could muster until she gushed a second time.

"Nice job, kid. I've had to grind my way to orgasm on people's faces before when they didn't have a clue what to do."

I nodded. Juri shifted her position and spread my legs, then got between them.

"Let's see here." She gently cupped my balls. "Not bad. I'll bet I could make them full and hard."

With that, she slid upwards along me and pried my mouth open. She promptly jammed her tongue down my throat. I fought for air. When she finally released me from her lip-lock, I gulped down great lungfuls.

Without further ado, Juri slammed her pussy down onto my pole. She pinned my arms to the ground and began bouncing up and down, not gently. Her eyes seemed to be lit with an insane fire.

"You just lie still, slave. You're nothing but my toy."

Her box felt wonderful around my pole. I didn't in the least mind being her toy at the moment.

"I just love having a helpless male trapped beneath me."

Juri emphasized this by clawing at my chest as she moved her slim, powerful body up and down. She pressed me more firmly downward as she let out another scream. Her pussy spasmed violently around my cock.

"You do feel good inside me. Satisfy me and I might go easy on you."

I acknowledged her with the slightest of nods, then resumed my imitation of a statue. She continued to violently ride me. She switched from clawing at me to pressing her hands down, hard, on my chest. I supposed it was for balance, but the effect was to restrict my air supply.

I decided to risk moving my hands upwards. I placed them on her hips and helped guide her up and down. She leaned forward and planted her hands on my neck.

"Keep bouncing me," she growled. "Don't stop until I tell you to."

I hadn't paid much attention to her pert, firm breasts up until now, but with the shift in her position, they were close to my mouth. I asked my question with my eyes.

"Please do," Juri snarled. "In fact, I insist."

With that, she pressed her torso the rest of the way downwards, allowing me to take one of her nipples into my mouth. I began suckling, and Juri made appreciative noises. I continued to bounce her on my cock, and within moments, she had another shattering climax.

Since she hadn't told me to stop, I continued bouncing her up and down. Now her pussy was starting to squeeze my pole with every down bounce. For the first time, I actually felt my pleasure start to accumulate, and my balls began to get full and hard.

"I knew I could get you turned on," Juri smirked. My mouth was still occupied by her breast, so I couldn't reply. But I indicated I agreed by beginning to move my hips and thrust up into her instead of letting her do 100% of the work. It only took another instant before she had yet another explosive climax.

"Stop," she commanded. I immediately disengaged my mouth from her breasts and slopped bouncing her on my pole. She slipped off me, spread my legs and got between then. After cleaning her cum off my cock and balls with her tongue, she cupped my balls with one hand and wrapped her other around my rod.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "Nice and full and hard. I'll bet you're close."

"Yes."

She tightened her grip on my balls. "I wonder if I could just squeeze the cum out of these. Make you cum from pain."

I visibly flinched, really hoping she wouldn't try. She squeezed a bit tighter, and the pain level increased.

"But I did say I'd go easy on you if you satisfied me. You did a nice job of that."

She didn't tighten her grip on my balls any further, though it was already tight enough that my jaw was locked so I wouldn't groan. Instead, she used her free hand to begin stroking my shaft. The mixture of pleasure and pain was making my mind not know how I was supposed to feel.

"I'm gonna milk you dry now, slave. Don't try and resist."

I hadn't been resisting ever since she pinned me, but I did my best to relax my body even further. Juri smoothly moved her hand up and down in a steady rhythm along my throbbing shaft. That part did feel nice, and my legs quickly tensed up as I approached orgasm. She smiled and sped the pace of her stroking. I let out a gasp as I reached the point of no return.

She tightened her grip on my balls right as I started spurting, increasing the pain to go along with the orgasm. She continued to jerk my cock until the last driblets trickled out and it began softening. Then she let go of me, and I momentarily blacked out.

When I came to, I was outside the ring, in a bedroom on a bed, and Hwa-Young, the charming smile back on her face, was cleaning the cum off of my belly and chest. She then rubbed my body down with some sort of ointment that soothed my skin.

"This should help you heal up." She looked at my balls and applied some extra there. "Looks like you got the full treatment. Hopefully it wasn't too bad."

"It could have been worse."

"You'd best spend the night here. I don't think you're in any condition to drive just yet. Now close your eyes and rest."

I did, and fell asleep almost instantly. When I woke, my clothes were neatly folded on the nightstand, and a towel, soap and shampoo were on a small table. I showered up in the attached bathroom, then dressed and emerged into the hall. Hwa-Young and her mother guided me to the dining room and encouraged me to eat a hearty breakfast before I headed home. I certainly wasn't going to refuse.

"You're welcome to challenge Juri again any time. That's the first time she's gotten a real test in the ring by a challenger in a year."

"I'll think about it," I replied. I finished up and said my good-byes to Hwa-Young and her mother, then got in my car and drove away.