Role Reversal

Story Info
Losing his virginity to an abusive boss.
3.5k words
4.04
49.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
648 Followers

Author's Note: Although their ages are not stated in the story itself, both characters are over the age of eighteen, with Otto being 22 and Kristina 23.

This is a fictional story of a non-consensual, coerced sexual encounter, with themes of humiliation, abuse and bullying heavily based on racial/ethnic and sexual grounds contained within. If you find such themes distressing, or you simply feel that a story like that might not be for you, then you've been warned.

My intention was not to offend anyone in any way, but merely to change a fap fantasy of mine into a fap story for others.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback is always welcomed.

***

This was the time of the week he always feared.

As he opened the door and entered the posh, modern-looking office which somehow always managed to look just refurbished, he was prepared for the worst. Slowly closing the door, he tried his best not to look at the attractive figure seated on a black leather chair behind a large oak desk dominating the room. After what happened the last time he was summoned here, he feared even hearing her voice, nevermind looking at her. This way, he thought he might at least avoid accidentally angering her by looking at her breasts too long.

"What's the matter, Boss?" he asked sheepishly, hoping to delay the inevitable humiliation as far as possible.

"Sit, Otto," she commanded.

He looked over the room, finding no other place to sit than the chair she occupied and sighed deeply. There was no delaying anything. He was going to suffer.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Erm, I have nowhere to s-sit, Boss," "Dammit!," he thought just as he said that. His nervousness was showing. He was starting to stutter. Hopefully, she won't pick up on it.

"Oh, s-seems like the s-s-sad boy is not just sad, but also d-d-dumb," she spat out angrily, making his heart skip a beat. She not only picked up on his stuttering, she was quite angry.

"Sit on the floor, retard," she said.

Otto obeyed, sitting self on the colorful carpet covering the rock-hard floor which, due to the carpet's thinness, his buttocks felt in all of its glory.

For a few moments, he just sat there, looking at the carpet's whimsical and colorful patterns, as malevolent silence filled the air.

"Stand up dumbass," their eyes met for the first time since he entered the office as he looked at her as she spoke, "I was just joking."

Somewhat reluctantly, he pulled himself to stand.

Oh yeah. "Just joking. I was just joking," He heard that in school a lot, usually from pretty girls, just like her. They weren't joking, she wasn't joking, and he knew it.

And yes, she was pretty. Beautiful, even. A classical European beauty. Tall, slender, blue eyes, long blonde hair and an ample bust which was a magnet for the male gaze. He always found the mix of a buxom chest and twig-like physique to be rather off-putting, with him always finding the woman in question to look like she was suffering from gigantomastia or had a boob job done, he knew he was in great minority in this regard though, as most men loved women with bodies like that.

Apart from that, the only unpleasant thing about her was her bullying attitude and abusive personality.

Compared to her, he was not much to look at. He wasn't ugly, but that was the best that could be said about him. Medium height, average face, weird personality. His best feature was a rather decent musculature he managed to accumulate through working out in various gyms for over ten years.

"No, you know what?" she looked him in the eyes, "I think I like you better on the ground. I don't need your idiotic face looking straight at me. Sit." she spat out like an experienced dog trainer.

He sighed inaudibly, afraid of her overhearing it, and reluctantly sat down.

"Good b-boy," she said mockingly and grinned.

"Why don't you bark a little as well?" she asked, "Since you are such a good doggy."

He felt a wave of anger wash over of him, then did as she wanted, barking loudly a few times as she laughed.

So, this was how this bitch wanted to humiliate him today. Make him act like a fucking dog. Well, still better than insulting his ethnicity as she mostly used to do. She never had enough of reminding him of the fact that, in a world where millions of migrant women from various impoverished countries were forced to endure abuse, humiliation and low pay from their western superiors, either as prostitutes or as ordinary workers, he was the one German man unfortunate enough to end up having to endure abuse from an Ukrainian woman he had as his boss while being paid a wage substandard even by this country's standards.

"Nah, maybe I don't want a dog," she said, "Get up again."

Slowly, he stood up again.

"Take off your pants," she said.

He just looked at her confused, feeling his heartbeat madly. Surely, she can't mean?

"Are you deaf now as well, instead of just retarded?" she spat out at him, "I said, take off your pants. And underwear as well, of course."

Reluctantly, he did so, tossing his jeans and boxers on the ground.

Glancing over his naked form, she let out a sharp, biting laugh.

"Heh, thought so," she said mockingly "Me and my friends actually joked about this a few days ago. Guess it's true. The likelihood of a westerner to come into this country really is directly proportional to the width of his gut, and inversely to the length of his tool."

"I guess so," he replied dully.

What she was implying was not the reason he moved there. He simply flunked school and guessed that an unskilled westerner can make much more money in a damn-near Third World country like Ukraine, where just employing him would be seen as a status symbol by many, than trying to compete in Germany or other western countries, where he didn't stand out in any way and most people were better qualified than him.

If he knew the way he'd end up, though...

"You are rather slim, so I was wondering what was wrong with you," she said, "Of course, it was the obvious."

He just nodded quickly, hoping that this was going to end soon and he'll be able to go back to work, not seeing her for another week. She has him standing with his cock exposed, what more could she want?

"Stroke it," she commanded, as he looked her in the eyes, shocked "Show me how big your little Ant-Man can get."

He just continued to look her in the eyes, confused, shocked even. Surely, she didn't want him to?

"You're deaf again or what?" she asked, "I said, stroke it."

"Erm, B-Boss, I-I-I'm sorry but that's, really disgusting, and, I," he stammered.

"I don't want to hear any fucking objections or protests from you," she spat out "You're going to jerk that tiny needle hanging under your gut and show me how big your Captain Atom can get, or I'll get seriously angry. Considering the fact that I pay your wages and am the only reason you aren't detained in prison with murderers and other scum like other illegals are, I highly doubt that you would want me to get seriously angry."

Silence took over the room as his gaze fell on the ground in defeat.

"So," she said, "What can I expect now?"

Wordlessly, he grasped his cock and started stroking it.

"That's more like it," she said mockingly.

For a few long moments, Otto gazed at the ground while stroking his flaccid cock, which did it's best to remain in that state.

"Seems like I need to give you an incentive to look at me," she said as she stood up and started quickly unbuttoning her teal business suit. In a couple of seconds, her suit, skirt, shirt, and heels were on the desk and she stood before him in just her black bra and underwear, her eye-popping bust offered for his gaze.

Before he even realized what was happening, his eyes were glued on her breasts and his cock started to rapidly harden as he picked up the pace of his stroking.

Her bullying and abuse of him didn't matter at that moment. All that mattered was that she had nice tits and he had a hand on his cock. Soon, his cock was rock hard and he could feel his orgasm building up.

"OK, stop," she said.

He didn't.

"Now," she added sternly, and he, slightly frightened, obeyed.

"Hmm, not too bad, rather average really," she said, almost sensually.

"Yeah, I know," he replied, before immediately regretting the confidence in his voice.

His heart skipped a beat as she looked him in the eyes with an expression he never before saw on her face. Then, she looked back at his cock. Then back into his eyes.

Then, she bit her lip.

"Take off your T-Shirt and get on the desk," she said monotonously as she motioned at the desk.

He stood petrified as he processed her words.

"Huh?" she blurted out "Am I supposed to repeat myself to the deaf dumbass?"

His heart beat like crazy. This was going too far. He couldn't do that. He couldn't let his first time be like that. He wanted it to be special. He wanted it to be with a girl he loved. Always wanted it to be like that, ever since he was a kid, ever since he learned what "sex" and "virginity".

He can't allow her to take, no, steal that special moment, that special experience, from the woman of his life, whoever she may turn out to be. He's not going to let her do that, consequences be damned.

Slowly, looking her in the eyes, he spoke.

"I-I can't do this, Boss, this, this is too much, this is dis..."

"Don't even finish whatever you wanted to say, cause I may take it personally," she interjected.

"I think it's time to take our relationship to the next level. It's time for me to do to you what your countrymen do to millions of women from impoverished countries, women just like me, only less fortunate, every day," she said angrily.

"But, Boss," he plead meekly.

"No. Fucking. Buts," she replied sternly "Get out of your clothes and on that desk, or get out of this office and building. Once you get out of there, you'll never be let back in. You'll just have to wait until the cops will come to escort to your new home, where you'll spend maybe up to 15, or even 20 and more, years for illegally entering and working in this country, sexual assault, physical assault, slander, bullying, embezzlement and whatever other bullshit I make up about you which everyone in this company will confirm you did. Then, you'll get deported back to Germany, where you'll get to start living the rest of your worthless life as an, at least, 40-year-old school dropout with no work experience, no real experience living outside of an eastern European prison, and taking care of his cripple of a mother."

He just gazed at her in dull terror.

It was over. All the courage he felt swelling inside of him was blown away by a single breath of hers. He felt like throwing up as he processed what she said. How can somebody be so freaking vile?

"So," she said as she looked at him victoriously "What will it be?"

Looking her in the eyes, he realized they both knew the answer already.

"But," he said in a last desperate attempt to avoid the inevitable "Boss, I am a virgin. It shouldn't b-be like this, i-it should b-be..."

"It should be what, d-d-doggy?"

"Special," he replied.

"And that's exactly what it will be, my dear," she replied mockingly "How many men from your background can claim to have been forced into sex by women from mine? Compare that with the reverse, which is happening by the tens, if not hundreds of thousands, every day. It's gonna be quite special." she said as she undid her bra, exposing her beautiful rack to the air and his eyes.

Resigned, he took off his T-Shirt and threw it on the pile of the rest of his clothing. Now he was completely nude.

So was she, in fact. Pushing her own pile of clothes off of the desk and onto the ground, there was nothing but air between their naked bodies.

"Heh, nice," she said, looking at his chest "So that's why it looked so small at the beginning. Guess you nerds are now also paying for the ability to attract women with the ability to do anything at all with them."

Wordlessly, he moved forward, jumped on the desk, and lain on it.

"I meant steroids, if you didn't get it," she said.

"I'm not taking steroids," he replied meekly.

"Yeah, right," she said "Nice anyway. Seems like you like what you see as well, eh?" she said, looking at his hard cock standing in the air, ready to burst.

He did, there was no point denying it. His cock was hard as hell ever since she got her bra off and he got a good look at her well-sculpted bust. He couldn't help it, the sight of her breasts was intoxicating. Add to it her cute, pink pussy and pleasant aroma, and you had an erotic cocktail sure to get any straight male in a rut. No matter how she acted, no matter what she did to him. In the face of her tits, everything slipped away.

After running her hand over his chest a few times and forcing a rather cold, deep french kiss on him, she jumped on him, sat on his cock and took him inside of her.

"Uhhh," they moaned in unison as his stiff prick penetrated deep inside of her wet pussy.

With her hands on his arms to support herself, she slowly started riding his cock, with every move sending waves of pleasure through their bodies.

"Oh, fuck," she muttered as she sped-up the pace, moaning loudly as she did so. "You like this, eh?" she blurted out in between her moans "Bet this is how you bastards imagine living in this country is like for you. Nothing but hot, poor, miserable women hopping on your cocks in search of better lives as your domestic servants. Well, I'm not poor or miserable. Now, you are the servant. My servant."

For a moment, he admired her ability to speak so eruditely in what must have been her second or third language, despite her pussy being penetrated by a hard cock and her body being obviously on fire from arousal.

He wasn't as lucky in that regard. After a couple of seconds during which the only sounds in the room were their moans and the sound of her pussy slapping the base of his cock, the only reply he blurted out was "D-Don't stop. Fuck. Don't stop, Kristina. Oh God, Kristina."

Somehow, he managed to catch her left hand as it flew on his face.

The right one, he didn't.

Before he even fully registered the pain from the slap, which was delivered with a force that would be almost unnatural even for a woman much larger than her, she stopped riding him, squeezed his face, her sharp blue nails tearing into his skin, and brought her face right in front of his own, looking him right in the eyes.

"Don't say my name. Don't call me by my name. I'm not your lover, I'm your boss, and that's all I am for you, is that clear?" she spat out at him with venom in her eyes.

"Y-Yes," he said "Please, Boss," he said, gazing at her pussy.

She laughed and planted another cold French kiss at him.

"I'm your rapist, you might say," she said with a laugh.

Then, she straightened herself and restarted her fucking of his cock, quickened the pace from before.

This was much better than she expected. Not just the power aspect of it, but the physical one as well. His cock was far from the best she ever had, but it was still much better than she expected, as the sublime feeling of it penetrating her pussy proven.

Impaling herself on it in an increasingly harder rhythm, her deep, loud moans filled the air.

Had he not been scared enough of her to force himself to hold it until she did, he would have came a long time ago. The entire scene was incredible. Her magnificent full breasts bouncing and hopping with ever move her hips did. The feeling of her tight pussy on his cock, and the way she moved it up and down his cock.

She was no amateur, unlike him, and knew exactly what she was doing. Every move, every slap of her pussy against the base of his cock, sent a wave of pleasure through him. He won't hold for long.

"Uhhh," he grunted loudly "I-I'm."

"Don't worry" she blurted out in between her moans.

She quickly slowed her pace, slowly taking his cock inside of her, then, with a deep moan, out. Then, again, and again.

"I know how to take care of a man's cock, so he does everything he has to," she said while grinning. She was going to have some more fun before the big finish.

He loudly moaned in approval. Although the way she slowed the pace of her hopping on his cock did delay his orgasm, the way her pussy was now lovingly massaging his cock was incredible. Slowly, in and out, its tight walls pressed on his cock and sucking him in, it was exactly like he imagined a blow job would feel.

He knew he shouldn't enjoy this. She forced him into this. This was his first time, which he wanted to experience with a girl he loved, but now, this memory will forever be that of a sadistic woman forcing him to give her his dignity and his very body, while insulting his ethnicity and his handicapped mother.

And yet, he didn't care. He couldn't care. She was seriously beautiful. Her tight, wet pussy was massaging his stiff cock. Her perfect breasts were hanging over his head, his eyes glued on them for the last few minutes.

He could barely control himself. Suddenly, his right hand moving almost on its own, he slapped her right tight, loudly.

Meeting her shocked gaze as his eyes shot from her breasts, his heart skipped a beat, again. Unexpectedly, after a moment, she smiled.

"I'll let this one, just this one, slide," she said, "Time to finish, don't you think?"

He started grunting loudly as she resumed quickly impaling herself on his cock.

"Ohh, fuuuck," she grunted.

After just a few seconds, neither could take it anymore.

With loud moans, they both came together. She collapsed onto him as his cock shot a few spurts of cum into her pussy.

"Don't worry, I take the pills," she said almost automatically.

For a couple of seconds, they just lay there, catching their breaths.

"Besides," she said as she started getting off of him "I'd abort it if it was some German's kid, anyway."

Her sharp dig at his ethnicity finished his growing post-orgasm clarity about what just happened. He just lost his virginity to her. In that way. If this was going to continue...

He felt like shit. He had to contact his family. He just lost every bit of dignity he had left. He was in a hopeless situation and he knew it. He needed to contact his family to get him out of there, have them contact the embassy if needed due to him being there illegally, whatever, he needed to get out of here, out of this country, get home.

"I admit, that was better than I expected," she said, already fully clothed again, just as quickly as she disrobed before.

"Uhum," he replied.

"Well now, put your clothes back on and get the fuck out of there," she said in a rather mellow tone "I'm expecting you again next week."

He flinched as he reached for his clothes.

"No, you know what?" she quickly corrected herself "From now on, we are meeting four times a week. I'll let you know when to come, is that clear?"

"Uhum," was once again his response.

"When you said you were a virgin, you meant, like, a complete virgin? You mean, you've never gotten a BJ or even a handy?"

He looked at her, unsure of what she meant, but with his heart again speeding up the pace of its beating.

"Thought so," she said with a grin "I'll take care of that, don't worry."

After he heard that, he got dressed very quickly and left even faster.

She just laughed. Idiots like him were so easy to control. No matter how much he might want to leave, he won't, and they both knew that.

Sitting back on the chair, she spent the following hours thinking of what to do next with her new favorite toy.

HS98
HS98
648 Followers