All Comments on 'Mangina'

by MaryannePeters

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story MP. I got teary when she died of cancer. Thanks for posting it.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 1 year ago

brilliant. Very dark and deep and arousing. xoxo, Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Doctor lucky he didn’t decide to cut something of hers off

jackie_emjackie_emabout 1 year ago

I did not rate this story. I was turned off so quickly that I didn't finish it. I'll explain why.

First, after gender correction surgery, the new vagina can't be used for sex for months after, while you indicate it was used during that period. Second, that is fairly complex surgery and I find it impossible to believe it could have been performed without an anesthesiologist, much less surgical assistants, Third, trans males often have a vagina while being male presenting and with no breasts. They still often find romantic partners. My trans male cousin has managed even in a small town in the middle of nowhere. To say that this person could find no one is hard to accept. Fourth, if they had trouble finding partners as they presented, why could they not take hormones and be female presenting? Alternatively, they could get surgery to create a penis with a prosthetic implant. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, this person has their genitalia changed without their permission and against their wishes, and yet they seem very blase about it. They are not angry or depressed, in fact they stay with the person who did that to them and even have sex with them. That is inconceivable. While it might be something one could accept in time, there would almost certainly be some negative emotional reaction. This was so wrong on so many levels that I could not continue reading.

MaryannePetersMaryannePetersabout 1 year agoAuthor

I wanted to reply to Hi Jackie_em, but perhaps my attempt to do that through the Literotica reply mechanism did not work, so I am posting it here:

Hi Jackie,

Yes, I am aware that healing takes months but in the story is is not made clear how long Mangina lived in that state - certainly for quite a while before the death of their wife

Yes, the surgery is very complex and usually requires 2 surgeons plus the anesthetist sometimes working on different tables, so I am ascribing a high level of skill to the wife.

As for his inability to find a partner, this is down to shame which plays no part in the sex life of the transman you describe.

You did not finish the story, which explains why you ask "if they had trouble finding partners as they presented, why could they not take hormones and be female presenting?" - that is what they did

Your final point describes this person as "blase", and I think that you misunderstand the complexities here. He loved his wife throughout. There is guilt here, and shame, and I am sure there was anger and depression, but this story is being told with hindsight. Because of her special skills the wife could ensure that he could have sexual pleasure with her but her only. It is conceivable, however unlikely.

I am only writing this to ask you to go back and finish this story. It is a story about love. The forced sex change is a device, albeit an unpleasant one. I avoid forced anything in my stories, but there are exceptions where I think there can be a new angle to explore.

Please do not let your initial disgust put you off my work.

I write TG romances. Some are a little odd, and I make no apologies for that.

Maryanne Peters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a depressing and disturbing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous