Manhandled Ch. 02

Story Info
This is the second chapter of my story "Manhandled."
2.8k words
4.71
19.6k
37

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hoped you liked that as I did." Tom said with a smile as he handed me a bottle of water. He stood naked in front of me, his body glistening with sweat and his cock still semi erect.

"I've never came like that before." I admitted as I took a long drink. I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't even sure if I enjoyed it. It hurt so bad, but it also felt good.

"Well you've never been fucked good before." Tom said proudly.

"No, not like that." I said softly as I took another drink. He was right. Lance had certainly never ravished me like Tom just did.

When I finally felt as if I could walk I asked where the bathroom was. My ass was sore and felt wet and sticky. Tom took my hand and led me into the house to a bathroom where I gingerly cleaned up my ravished hole. Tom's cock was much thicker than Lance's and I felt as if I had been ripped wide open. When I was finished I walked back outside and found Tom floating on a pool toy with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Come on in." Tom said. "The water is great!"

"I should probably get home." I replied.

"Awww come on in!" Tom insisted. "I invited you over to swim after all. I would feel bad if you didn't get to!"

I really didn't feel like swimming. I was suddenly exhausted, sore, and felt a little weird. I really just wanted to go home and go to sleep. But I couldn't tell Tom no for some reason, so I got into the pool and climbed on an inflatable toy. The water was perfect and as I floated nude in the sun I began to relax. I listened quietly as Tom told me about himself.

Tom was an attorney and a partner in a large law firm. Like me, he had begun experimenting with guys in college. His roommate was gay and Tom learned he loved fucking a guy in the ass, especially if the guy liked to be a little submissive. It turned him on taking charge in bed. He married a woman as he knew his family would never accept him being gay, but secretly had sex with men. Eventually his wife caught him with a man and they divorced. The divorce was nasty, but now he was much happier as he could live the lifestyle he wanted and be open about his sexuality. He considered himself bisexual, as he did like women, but he was far more interested in guys.

"I do love a beautiful woman." He explained." But women always want something, whether it's money or a relationship. A man just loves to fuck. They are so much easier and less complicated. I get so turned on fucking a guy, especially if he is a little submissive. I love when a submissive guy lets me take control and have my way with him. It's just incredible." Then he asked what I liked.

"I don't really know." I said as I struggled to think. "I haven't done much. I had only been with one guy until today. I liked when he fucked me, but he wasn't really into it. I practically had to beg him."

"Well what was wrong with him?" Tom asked. "Damn! I could fuck your sexy ass over and over again. I'd wear you out!"

"Oh wow!" I exclaimed feeling myself blush. "I'm not sure I could handle that."

"Oh?" Tom said with a frown. "You didn't like it?"

"Oh no I liked it." I struggled to explain. " It's just that you have a really big dick. It kind of hurt and I'm not sure I could take it over and over again. I'm sore right now."

"I see." Tom said. "Yeah I was probably a little rough on your tight little pussy. But after I fuck you a few more times, it won't hurt so bad. We're just gonna have to train you to take big cocks." He was staring at me with a sadistic grin, and although it was hot out I felt myself shiver.

"Oh well that sounds fun." I said softly.

"Yes it does." Tom said. "Have you ever fantasized about being tied up and fucked?"

"Yeah, I guess." I confessed. I had thought about it and jerked off to bondage porn.

"How about being gangbanged?" Tom asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Well yeah, I've seen it in porn." I said trying to choose my words carefully. "It looks hot."

"Interesting." Tom replied.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"No reason." Tom replied nonchalantly. "Just curious."

I might have been inexperienced, but I knew why he was asking. He wanted to do those things to me. Part of me was a bit freaked out by that, but another part was very turned on by the thought of Tom tying me up and having his way with me, along with a few other men. I felt myself getting hard thinking about it. Tom noticed immediately.

"Well, look at that." Tom said as he looked at my hard on. "It seems you like where this conversation is heading.

"Yeah I guess." I said now embarrassed. "It does sound hot. But I've never done anything like that before."

"There is a first time for everything." Tom said as he pulled my raft to his. He reached his hand over and roughly groped my cock, then slid it down to my ass. His finger teased my sore hole a bit before slipping in me.

"Please Tom, I am already sore." I whimpered as he pushed deeper. But I opened my legs up for him.

"I don't really care." Tom said as he moved his finger around in me. I noticed his other hand was stroking his hard cock. "Besides, I can tell you want some more."

He was right. Although I was sore, I had spread my legs wide when he stared fingering me. My cock was rock hard. I couldn't deny it. I wanted fucked again.

"Let's get out of the pool." Tom suggested. We went to the steps and climbed out, then Tom took me by the wrist and led me into the house. We were both dripping wet but he didn't seem to care. I followed him as he led me to a bedroom and pushed me facedown on the bed. I heard him open a drawer, then felt him crawl on top of me and lube being squirted on my ass. I put my face down in the sheet as his body pinned me down and braced for penetration.

"Yeah boy, give Daddy some more of this pussy." I heard Tom say as his cock rubbed between my ass cheeks. He slid his dick up and down my wet crack before I felt the tip touch my hole, then push inside.

"Oh fuck!" I heard myself yelp as Tom shoved his big dick inside of me. He wasted no time pushing it deep until I could feel his pubic hair on my ass cheeks. "Oh God Tom that hurts!" I whimpered as I tried to squirm away from him. But he put his hands on my back and pinned me down with all of his weight. I felt his cock slowly slide out of me, but then quickly drive back inside, slamming all the way in. "Fuck!" I screamed as he plowed my sore hole. "Please Tom, not so rough!"

"Shut up boy." Tom growled as he thrust deep in me again. "Your ass is all mine. You just give it up when I want it. You understand?"

"Yes Daddy!" I moaned as he slowly drug it out and pushed back in.

"Good boy." Tom said now slowly fucking me. "Yeah baby, that's right. Just relax and take Daddy's dick."

"Oh fuck!" I just whimpered over and over. I felt pathetic and helpless, as he rammed my ass once again. He added more lube and it began to feel a bit better as he slid his dick in and out of me. He was now laying on top of me, his wet body pinning me down and his forearm wrapped around my throat. His cock did feel good as it slid in and out of me, and I liked feeling him on top of me. "Oh fuck Daddy, your cock feels so good!" I heard myself moan as he slid it slowly out of me, and slammed it back in.

"Yeah boy!" He whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps. "I'm gonna make you my new little bitch boy. I'm gonna turn you out, and you're gonna be a little cum slut." His arm wrapped tightly around my throat as his other hand grabbed a handful of my hair. He shoved himself deep inside of me and made me moan like a bitch.

"Oh fuck me Daddy!" I screamed. "Oh yes fuck me like a bitch!" I couldn't believe how turned on I was by all of this.

"You are a bitch you little faggot." Tom snarled in my ear. "You want to be Daddy's pussyboi faggot don't you?"

"Oh yes Daddy!" I whimpered pathetically. "Oh fuck me good Daddy."

I felt him pull out and climb off of me. He effortlessly flipped me on my back and ordered me to spread my legs. Then he entered me again, this time going even deeper. He ordered me to hold my legs wide open for him, and I obeyed. I spread myself as wide open as I could and laid there moaning as he had his way with me. He savagely fucked me, pounding away as if he didn't care if it hurt or not. Then he slowed down. He brought his face down to mine and gave me a passionate kiss, then slowly fucked me as he looked in my eyes.

"Wrap your legs around me." He instructed as he looked at me. I wrapped my legs around his torso like a girl would, and he now gently slid his cock in and out of my wet hole as he stroked my face. "Damn boy!" He moaned as he enjoyed the pleasure my body was giving him. "I absolutely love fucking you. You're so fucking hot."

"Oh yes Daddy!" I moaned. "Your dick feels so good!" I had lost all control now. I was completely his. My hands gripped his muscular arms and then wrapped around his neck. "Oh God fuck me Tom!" I begged as his cock slowly stroked inside of me. "Oh please fuck me hard. I want to feel you cum!"

"Damn boy!" He moaned. "You do want to be my little bitch don't you?"

"Yes Tom!" I moaned looking up at him. "Oh fuck I am all yours Daddy." His thick cock made me feel full, and I felt as if I was about to cum. But I didn't. Tom continued to deep stroke me and my balls ached for release. I began to claw his back as he slid in and out of me and I tightened my legs around him. He kissed me again then licked my ear making me shake with pleasure. I was shaking and moaning and I could feel wetness dripping from my soft cock. Tom slid his finger around in my precum, then put it in my mouth.

"How does that taste?" He asked as he watched me suck my own juices from his finger.

"It's so good Daddy!" I moaned when he took his finger out of my mouth.

"I'll bet your dying to cum, aren't you boy?" Tom asked as he slowly fucked me.

"Oh yes Daddy!" I whimpered. I reached down to touch my cock but Tom slapped me in the face.

"No way boy." He said gruffly. "You don't touch that cock unless I say you can." He reached down and gave my aching balls a hard twist, and lightly slapped them which made me squirm in pleasurable pain. He did it three more times. It was pure torture but I liked it. He slid his hands lightly up my rib cage, tickling me, then teased and twisted my nipples. I was going crazy.

"Oh fuck Daddy! Please let me cum!" I pleaded. Tom continued playing with my nipples which made the agony even worse. I was on the verge of exploding but couldn't. I shook uncontrollably and begged for mercy. I needed to cum so bad.

"Yeah baby, I think you are a natural pussyboi." He said looking amused. "You want to cum so bad because Daddy's fat cock is hitting your spot. It feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes Daddy!" I moaned. It felt awesome. His dick was rubbing a spot inside of me, which felt incredible.

"Yeah, I know it does." Tom chuckled. "Daddy knows how to fuck boy pussy. You're gonna crave Daddy's cock from now on. You won't be able to think about anything else after this. Get ready boy, Daddy is about to make you explode."

I felt his dick slip out and several of his fingers push in me. I felt some pressure as he touched me somewhere, then I saw stars as I felt the most incredible feeling I had ever felt. I could feel cum flowing from my soft cock, then Tom pressed a little harder and the room spun. My body quivered and I almost blacked out from pleasure. When I finally stopped cumming I was completely bewildered, and my belly was covered in my own cum.

"What happened?" I whispered in amazement. My whole body was limp and I couldn't move.

Tom just laughed and picked my legs up. I barely felt him enter me again, and I could only lay there as he held my legs by my ankles and began fucking me. He began breathing hard, then rolled his head back as he drained his balls inside of me. When he was done, he collapsed beside me on the bed and struggled to catch his breath.

As we lay there, I could feel his cum dripping out of my ravished hole, and my belly was now sticky from my own orgasm. Tom finally rolled over and gave me a sloppy kiss, pushing his tongue down my throat, then biting my lip.

"Damn boy." He whispered in my ear. "You are one hot fuck for sure."

"Oh fuck Daddy!" I whispered back. "I love the way you fuck me." I felt like a bitch, but I didn't care. I really did love being fucked by Tom, and of course he had just given me an incredible orgasm.

He got up and walked to the bathroom. When he returned he layed back down beside me.

"Did you like that boy?" He asked.

"Fuck yes I did." I replied. "What did you do to me?"

"I made you cum, that's what I did." Tom said with a laugh. "I decided you deserved a little reward. You have a spot in your ass that's like a girl's G spot. Yours is very easy to find. I can feel it when I fuck you."

"It was amazing." I replied.

"Yeah, you are a natural bottom boy." Tom said. "You are going to want cock all the time now."

"It's all I have been able to think about for months." I admitted. "When I came over here I was hoping you would fuck me."

"Yeah I know." Tom said with a chuckle. "I could tell."

"You could?" I said in amazement. Then I was nervous. I hoped it wasn't obvious to anyone else.

"Of course." He went on to explain. "You closet boys always think you can hide it, but I can tell. I saw you checking me out. I saw you trying to show off your hot body. I knew those guys told you I was gay. I could see the way you looked at me and my friend. And I knew what you wanted when you came over here. And I hope I gave you exactly what you have been needing."

"You definitely did." I said with a laugh. "I just hope nobody finds out."

"Nobody will find out." Tom said reassuringly. "What goes on here, stays here. Trust me. I know plenty of guys dirty secrets. But you should be honest with yourself, and think about your sexuality and desires. I don't think you will be happy in the closet."

I just nodded. He was right. But I knew coming out wouldn't be easy.

It was getting late and I really needed to get home. This time, he let me leave. But he insisted we exchange numbers. And he told me he wanted to see me again very soon. I assured him he definitely would. I was hooked on his cock and knew I would want it again.