All Comments on 'Manhandled Ch. 02'

by ZacharyFagg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Keep more coming

Excellent story of domination and submission. Keep them coming. The boi here definately needs tied up and gangbanged soon. You can tell his pussy is just loving cock but he needs to be dominated to enjoy it the most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG, this was so fucking HOT!!! I had a couple of hot daddies when I was this guy's age. They helped me come to terms with a lot of things like Tom is doing here. Looking forward to more chapters of this great story, hopefully one including that talked about gangbang. MLF

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 2 years ago

Damn, I need a top like that! Hope your hot adventures continue, I can't wait until he shares you with his buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story, brings back some similar memories of being fucked by older tops. (P.S. I loved the little aside about him being caught by his wife with a man. Would loved to have witness her jealous reaction. She probably craved her husband’s big cock but her pussy wasn’t worthy of it!)

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

I loved it. How Tom fucked the boy senseless. He really gave his ass a pounding. The boy loves cock and knows he is a faggot. He is proud of taking that anal violation. And wants more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a perfect match - a hot top with an absolutely gorgeous cock - a dominant AND the most willing bottom who is now addicted to cock. I can relate to the bottom boy. I love to have my ass played with and fucked! I also love my nipples gently caressed while fucking. Plus, there’s nothing more sexy than your top referring to you as Sweetie, my Bitch and then your hungry ass his pussy!! His Planting a soft kiss on my lips is icing on the cake! I’m his!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZacharyFagg@ZacharyFagg
I'm a slutty submissive bottom boi in my mid 30s. I love to write about my encounters, and relive the memories. My stories are true, although I have changed names and locations and taken some liberty with the dialog. I love kinky nasty sex and role-play. I tend to skip aroun...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Manhandled Previous Part
Manhandled Series Info