Manhandled Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom and I have a talk, then he takes my ass in the shower.
2.3k words
4.66
13.2k
16

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have to rush off?" Tom asked as he held me close. He kissed me and gently rubbed my sore ass as I stood there wobbly and dizzy from my orgasm.

"No." I replied.

"Good." Tom said with a smile. "I would love to hang out a bit. But let's get you cleaned up first. There's a shower down the hall."

I was a mess. My face and stomach was sticky with cum, and my ass was wet and messy with lube. I followed Tom out of the playroom and down the hall to a bathroom. "There's plenty of clean towels in the drawer by the sink, and there's a robe in the closet you can put on." Tom said, then he closed the door and left me alone. I took a long shower and tried to collect my thoughts, then dried off and found the robe. It was black, silky, and stopped at my waist, leaving my red ass exposed. I felt a little sexy in it, and I liked the fact that Tom wanted me to wear it.

Tom was standing behind the bar, making himself a drink when I walked back into the rec room. "I'd offer you a drink, but I assume you will be driving later. But I have Coke, Water or Juice." I told him I would love a Coke, and he fixed me one, then we sat down together on the couch. He put his arm around me, then asked if I had enjoyed myself.

I snuggled up close to him and put my hand on his hairy chest. "I loved it." I replied. "Did you?"

"Damn boy!" Tom laughed. "I just had my hot, twink lawn boy tied up in my basement. Yeah, you could say I enjoyed it."

"So you think I'm hot?" I asked.

"You are a top Daddy's dream come true." Tom said, squeezing me tightly.

I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thank you Daddy. You make me feel so sexy. I love it."

"So what did you like about it?" Tom asked.

"I'm not sure. I just liked it." I answered. "It felt good."

Tom put his fingers under my chin and gently lifted my face so I was looking at him. "You liked it because you have had a deep desire to submit yourself to a dominant man. You've been craving that for a long time haven't you?"

"Yes Daddy." I whispered, looking into his eyes.

"Well I am honored that I was able to help you fulfill that desire." Tom said. He gave me a wet kiss, then looked into my eyes again. "I am glad you liked it. Because I would love to get really nasty with you."

"Oh yes Tom, I would love that!" I replied. "I want to try more!"

Tom raised an eyebrow and smiled. "So what else would you like to try?"

"I'm not sure." I said as I tried to think. "I really don't know much. I've watched kinky porn and always thought that stuff was so hot. What would you like to do?"

"Zach, if I told you all the things I would like to do to you, it would probably scare you off." Tom chuckled.

"I doubt it." I replied. "I would do anything you wanted me to."

"Oh you would?" Tom said with a laugh. "Well, Zach, you should be careful talking like that. I have a filthy mind and I can be a sadistic fuck. I'll have you doing all kinds of things."

"I wouldn't mind." I said. "What does sadistic, mean anyway?"

"It means I get really turned on by inflicting pain, punishment and humiliation on a helpless submissive." Tom explained. "Of course that doesn't mean I simply enjoy hurting or abusing people. I enjoy it in a consensual BDSM setting in which the submissive is receiving pleasure from what I am doing to them."

"I loved being helpless and feeling you spank me." I replied.

"Well then, you might be a Masochist." Tom explained further. "A masochist is someone who receives pleasure from pain and humiliation. The S and M in BDSM stands for Sadism and Masochism. It can be incredible with the right people, of course a submissive must feel comfortable and trust his dominant."

"I trust you Tom." I said softly. "And I would love to try more. So tell me, what do you like to do to a submissive?"

"Well like I said, I have a really filthy mind."Tom said. "Promise I won't scare you off?"

"You won't scare me." I promised.

"Of course I like putting a submissive in bondage and spanking him." Tom explained. "I also like making a sub dress hot for me. I like a sub in a jock of course, but also harnesses and leather. I also like making a sub be girly, putting him in lingerie like panties and stockings. I love making my boy dress hot, then making him clean house and do chores, then punishing him when he does a bad job. I often make Cory, the blonde you saw me with, wear a French maid costume and clean my house. I like making guys wear collars and leading them around with a leash. Of course I like spanking, whipping and things like that as well as stretching a boys pussy with toys. I also enjoy fisting. I like pissing on and in a sub, and doing other things to degrade him and make him learn his place. I like sharing a sub with friends, passing him around and trading him for other subs. I'm really open to anything. Of course I just love vanilla sex and fucking a nice ass. I am completely uninhibited and just enjoy sex."

"Wow." I said. "That all sounds really hot."

Tom smiled. "Well good." He said rubbing my leg. Then he stopped talking and we watched a movie. I couldn't really concentrate on it however, as I thought of all the kinky things Tom wanted to do to me. When the movie was over, it was late and I headed home. I was really horny again, and before I fell asleep I fingered my ass and jerked off to a video of a boy being tied up, spanked then fucked by a older man.

The next day I had to work and thought of Tom while I ran the weed eater. I checked my phone at lunch and was excited to see a text from Tom. "I would love to fuck that ass later." The message read. My ass still hurt but I wanted to feel Tom's cock in me again. "Ok" I replied. "I'll run home and shower after work then be right over."

"You can shower here." Tom replied.

When I got to Tom's house he was waiting on me. "It's about time!" He said giving me a big kiss. "Daddy is so fucking horny."

"Sorry. My boss made us get one more yard done."

"Well maybe I will have to have a word with your boss." Tom said. "He shouldn't make my pussyboi work so late." He was undoing my shorts now, and they fell down around my ankles. His hands squeezed my butt and he gave me another kiss, his tongue sliding deep in my mouth. "You are a dirty boy." He whispered into my ear. "Let's get you cleaned up."

He took my hand and led me to the master bathroom which had a huge shower with multiple shower heads and a bench. As I stepped into the shower I noticed he had dropped his shorts and was coming in with me. He got behind me and began rubbing soap all over me, and I felt myself melt at his touch.

"Oh Tom!" I moaned, feeling his cock between my soapy ass cheeks. His wet soapy hands slid down my sides, and one played with my cock. He slid the other back up and rubbed my nipple, and he nibbled on my earlobe. His cock was now touching my hole, and he began to push it in.

"Yeah boy, give me that ass." He snarled, then pushed it deeper in me. "I'm gonna fuck you in the shower like a prison bitch!"

"Oh God!" I moaned, feeling myself open up to accept his soapy cock. "Take me Daddy. My ass is all yours!"

"Yeah, faggot." He whispered into my ear. "Your Daddy's little bitch aren't you?"

"Oh yes Daddy!" I squealed, feeling him shove it all the way in me. Taking his cock still hurt a little but I didn't care. He gripped my throat a little tighter and wrapped his other arm around my stomach and slid his cock out, then gave me a savage thrust and drove it back in. "Fuck!" I screamed, feeling it go deep inside me. He held me tightly and slid it back out, then slammed it in me even harder. He had pinned me against the wall and and was fucking me slow and hard.

"Oh yeah bitch!" Tom said. "You like that don't you?"

"Yes Daddy!" I moaned. "Oh fuck me Tom!" He pushed his wet, soapy body against mine and kicked my legs further apart, then held me in a chokehold and savagely ravished my ass for several minutes, before he pulled out. He sat down on the bench and demanded that I suck his dick. I quickly got on all fours and put his cock in my mouth. The hot water rained down on us as he fucked my throat. He held me down and made me take his entire cock. "This is so fucking hot." I thought to myself feeling the hot water rain down on me and his cock touching the back of my throat. He let me up for a breath before shoving my head back down on his shaft. This time he held me there a bit longer, until I was choking before he let me come up for air. I took a deep breath and then went back down on him, licking his balls and hairy asshole while I stroked his cock. His ass was really tight, but it opened up a bit when I pressed my tongue against it.

"Goddamn boy!" Tom moaned. I swirled my tongue around on his hole while his cock throbbed in my hand. "Oh yeah, you are such a good boy!" He said as I pleasured him. I was really enjoying myself but Tom said, "You better stop boy. You're gonna make Daddy cum too fast!" He stood up and stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and instructed me to do the same. We dried off and I followed him to the bedroom, where he told me to get on the bed, facedown with my ass in the air. "Arch that back like a good bitch!" He ordered giving me a spanking. "That's a good boy." He praised me when I quickly obeyed. I felt his beard rubbing my ass as he kissed and nibbled his way to my hole, then he buried his face between my cheeks and fucked me with his tongue and teased my cock with his hand. I buried my face in the bedspread and just enjoyed the feeling as he ate me out. He replaced his tongue with two fingers and roughly finger fucked me while he squeezed my cock. "Mmm that hungry little pussy just sucked my fingers right in! You want some more dick, don't you?" He now had three fingers in me and was pressing on my spot.

"Oh God Daddy!" I squealed, feeling my orgasm build. He shoved his fingers deeper and moved them around, then gave my balls a hard slap. "Damn Daddy!!" I whimpered into the bed feeling the pain mix with the pleasure. I was a bit disappointed when he pulled his fingers out but he licked my balls briefly, then licked his way up my taint to my pussy, and fucked me with his tounge some more, before he slowly slid his dick back into my open hole.

"There we go baby." He said when he slowly pulled it back out. "Nothing like a fat cock up your ass, right boy?"

"Oh thank you Daddy!" I gasped, enjoying feeling full again. Tom slowly fucked me from behind for a while, then laid on his back and pulled me on top of him, and guided his cock back inside me me. Pulling my face to his, he kissed me passionately, then bit my lip and slapped me on the ass.

"You are becoming quite the little cock slut aren't you boy?" He said with a smile.

"It feels so good Daddy!" I moaned.

"Mmm yeah baby. Daddy's got some good dick doesn't he?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I said with a deep moan feeling it throb inside of me. This position felt awesome. I slowly worked my ass up and down on his wet shaft while Tom teased my nipples. Then I felt myself cum involuntarily, my body convulsing and squirming as I shot my cum all over Tom's hairy stomach, before my body went completely limp. I was so out of it I just let him flip me over like a rag doll onto my belly, and laid there paralyzed while he drilled me violently, until he filled me up with his sperm and fell on the bed beside me. We both laid there panting and trying to catch our breath for a long time.

"Damn boy, that was amazing." Tom finally said, wrapping his arms around me. I loved being in his strong arms after we fucked and I snuggled close to him, wrapping a leg around his waist.

"Yes it was." I said quietly, feeling his cum dripping from my ass. Being fucked by a real man like Tom felt so natural and perfect, it was as if this was what I was meant to do.