Maniacs! Ch. 03

Story Info
Hollis is always hard when he hunts. Is this devotion?
5.8k words
4.71
1.9k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: The following content is very violent. It's fictional. Do not do these things. (Except for the sex things--those are fine to do.)

* * * * *

When I first entered Hollis' house, I was unsure how to react. Was this a bizarre joke? Did anyone actually live here? I mean, the mess was human-made, but it wasn't a way anyone lived day-to-day, was it? It looked like dozens of transients were in and out, leaving their trash behind for the next group who wouldn't care, either. As he'd done in my tidy apartment I asked him, "Do you live alone?"

He guffawed outright, like that was the most ridiculous question. "What's it look like?" he replied when he'd recovered.

"It looks like more of a mess than one person could make, even if he is a man." Okay, that was rude, but he needed a reality check. Plus, it's domination that I adore, not condescension.

He looked around with fresh eyes, which fell on some of his drawings. Every third sheet of newsprint tacked to the grungy walls depicted some nightmare that would have Hieronymus Bosch scratching his head. The rest were Medusa as rage personified. Her facial features were specific, recreated in every image. She was someone.

"I guess it is pretty bad, especially sober." He opened his mouth like he was about to promise to fix it, but abandoned that idea, realizing he wouldn't. Maybe he couldn't. "You don't have to sleep here tonight."

"I wasn't sure you'd want me to."

"But I thought you were gonna take care of me," he said, holding up his arms and making his eyes look sad. I don't care if it was put on, kind of a joke, but I never wanted to see that look on his face again.

"Sure. I will," I said seriously, not letting him off the hook. I don't like when people can only say what they mean in a jokey way, however, I sensed it pained him to tell someone directly that he wanted or needed them. "Where should we stay?"

"I think the rain's passed. We can sleep out. I got a tent, sleepin' bag that sleeps two," he said with a grin. "I'll make sure you're warm enough on the mesa."

I smiled back at him. I don't usually like camping, but that's because I never liked the company; the few times I've gone were with people who, like me, didn't know anything, but also didn't handle frustration well. It was physically uncomfortable and there was usually a guy acting like a big baby to make things worse.

I did suspect that the aforementioned sleeping bag had never been washed and was full of other girls' cum. I'd push that thought from my mind. Hollis undoubtedly knew how to live out in these canyons and I sure as hell didn't want to see his bedroom. "Yes. If you want to do that, I'll camp out with you. You sure?" I asked, not wanting to put him out of his house. Maybe he felt at home here, despite how it looked to me.

"Yeah. I shouldn't be here, anyway. I just wanted to pick up some things," he said.

Things... I'd almost forgotten my new Owner was a drug addict. Oh well, so was I in my way. My way was just safer. My sexual compulsions were not, as I'd decided they all now revolved around this swaggering timebomb. Hollis went through into what I assumed was his room, and quickly returned with a backpack, as if it had already been packed. In his hand was the fattest wad of cash I'd ever seen outside of a till. He peeled off three hundies for me.

"What is this for?" I asked in disbelief that it could be an attempt to pay me for room and board.

"Gas money. Other stuff. I drank all your vodka."

"Please, I offered it--" I began.

"Nah, you 'please'," he snarled. "I don't wanna owe ya. I just can't have it be that way."

When he pressed the bills into my hand, I took them without another word after "thank you." I realized he's the kind of man who is more comfortable paying for sex. That's what it was to him: Women are duplicitous. When they made eyes at him, danced with him, felt him up, or whispered in his pretty pink ear he wasn't going to be the fool who thought otherwise.

We changed his bandages in his filthy bathroom from which I probably picked up an infection even without open wounds. One clean thing he did have was a stash of first aid supplies, probably because most of his injuries involved something criminal and Holly was prone to injuring himself, I'd learn. This time it had just been worse.

We found his truck hidden in some brush, which he'd done in case anyone had been watching the house in his absence--no one would see it missing and know he'd returned, clever boy. We parked mine in its place and drove out off the main roads.

"Can I use your phone?" he asked.

"Sure," I said and handed it to him as he drove.

He dialed like it was the most familiar number. Childhood.

"Hugo. Yeah, yeah, I know. I fuckin' know, all right?"

I could hear a male voice shouting at him though I couldn't make out the words.

"Yeah? Well, maybe Kevin can do it next time now he's back. Or Reyna?" he said, laughing bitterly at that idea. I recalled Kevin was his brother. Reyna was Kevin's wife? A sister? And the next part I will never forget because of the way it made my heart feel sick.

"I'm your son, too, shithead! I can't even cook for a while because my hands are fuckin' burned to shit. They say they can't tell yet if I got nerve damage. I might be fuckin' damaged, Hugo, ya hear that! Damaged goods!" he screamed. He hung up and handed me my phone.

"Fuck him. Fuck this shit. I'm done this time," he muttered as he reached in his shirt pocket for his tin. He dipped a finger in and slathered powder on his gums. I knew two things: He wasn't done with this shit. Also, I'd see what he was like high on meth. I was on a desert camping trip in the middle of nowhere with a meth head. And I was falling in love with him. Another fine decision in my history! Not that it had the feeling of a decision as much as a decent into hell in a handcart.

We arrived at one of the mesas and got out to stretch and take in the 360-degree view. It was staggering. And such blissful quiet! There was no sign another person had ever been in any direction of this place. I admit I was moved to tears that rolled peacefully down my face. It was like an afterlife. It had everything to do with Hollis, but I wasn't thinking of him. I wasn't thinking of myself, either. I was experiencing pure life, just being held by the silence and the vastness of this indifferent landscape.

I felt arms around me, too, warm and male. My first thought was that he was going to throw me off the edge into the canyon below, yet I relaxed into his embrace.

"Hey." I said it just to connect. There was no follow-up.

"Hey, darlin'. Never seen anything like you before."

That sounded so strange to my ear--surrounded by nothing at all and everything to see at once, how could he be the least bit impressed by me?

"Surely not, sweetheart," I purred in his arms.

"Ya ain't the first person I brought here. Not just girls, women, either. Ya know..."

"Friends?" I offer.

"Yeah, somethin' like that. Friends. No one would ever just shut the fuck up. No one saw this place. I mean, really looked and saw where they fuckin' were. They got bored with it because there's nothin' to do here."

"I bet there's not nothing to do," I said, ever the helpmeet.

"Yeah, like what?" he breathed into my ear.

"We can watch the sunset. We can see stars away from light pollution. We can fuck under the night sky," I said.

"I gotta wait until dark? Nah," he chuckled, "that ain't happenin'."

When I turned around in his embrace, I saw the tent had been set up, a small fire pit dug. "When did you do all that?" I asked.

"Ya been standin' here in a trance for almost an hour, girl."

"No way! Really?" I hadn't been lost like that in ages.

"Guess ya needed to get away from it all. That's why I usually come here. And bringing other people has been a mistake... 'til now, maybe."

When I tilted my face up to kiss him, he jerked his chin up, but just for a second. Sex was one thing, that was another. Then, to my delight, he acquiesced and touched his lips to mine. I kissed him passionately for a second before opening my mouth to surrender to him entirely. He didn't disappoint. His kiss was dominant: Signature and possessive, stylishly switching up the dance to keep me on my toes. I swear there was a whole array of explosions in the heavens just for us.

He pulled me by the wrist back to the truck where some rough blankets had been laid out to cover the bed. It was not time for bed yet, just for a horizonal perspective. Hollis had the same idea about fucking under the vaulted sky. The first, brightest stars were beginning to sparkle in the still-blue field.

It wasn't a romance novel. That dizzying kiss had maxed out his tenderness for the day. I didn't care-- I'd been wet since I brought him home the night before. I could feel it in my crotch all day that my body was sure it would be mating soon. I do think in those animal terms. It's like a pet that was only mine to care for until I gave it to Holly to injure or protect as he sees fit in the moments.

He half-lifted, half-threw me face-down into the back of his pickup. He then grabbed me by the back of my belt and hauled me onto my knees. I was already undoing the buckle and zipper, but not fast enough. I figured out pretty quick it was the meth that was making him so urgent and rough. He yanked my jeans down and tore my flimsy lace underwear right off. I'd read of such things and thought they were an exaggeration. No, someone as strong as Hollis and in a sex rage can easily shred lingerie. I still buy it, of course.

It was a heady sensation to feel my wet pussy exposed to the outside air and have no doubt that we were all alone. It was still thrilling to be out in nature even when there was no chance of "getting caught" as some people like. Holly slid his dirty, bandaged palm between my legs.

"Ya like that sweetheart? Ya like being my whore? Oh, you're soakin' wet for me, girl!"

"Mmm! Yes, yes I wanna be your whore! Oh, fuck, I want you sooo much! I'm gonna be so good for you, you'll see!" I begged and babbled. It was enough to stoke his fever in the moment, though he might cringe if he could read this.

My hair stood on end at his deliciously animal grunt as he pushed me down onto my elbows and climbed up behind me at the same time. The hollow, metallic sound of something thrown into a truck bed excites me to this day. I raised my ass to offer him my throbbing cunt. At least, I hoped that was the offer he'd take. He mounted; I trembled.

He knew where to put that thing that felt like a nightstick when it brushed my thigh before spreading my folds without the use of his hands. Yes! He plunged deep inside me again. I screamed at the thrill of his beautiful body filling me up.

"Again!" he grunted. "Love it when ya scream for me!" Okay, to be fair, he may have said "they scream" but I didn't hear it that way at the time. The only thing I didn't understand about that at this point was who would refuse him? Who would have the strength of will to fight him off? So I screamed my lungs out and his cock grew harder and more punishing inside me.

We fucked at a breakneck clip well past the point I felt his sweat splash onto the back of my neck. Night fell and he continued to drive into me; I never dried up, he never faltered. Somehow when he finished inside me, I was on my back gazing up into his black-blue eyes. They didn't sparkle in the starlight but were like black holes. Truly, like a person possessed.

Hollis didn't soften inside me right away. He was still hard and stretching me in such a sweet way that I wailed again, still needing to come around him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he didn't protest--I half-expected him to call me a crazy bitch again and slap my hands away. He didn't.

"I got you," he growled and reached between us to find my swollen clit. I'd had a feeling it was bigger than other girls' and the way he laughed softly against my cheek confirmed this. I loved the feel of his slight beard on my skin. "Guess I got no excuse not findin' it," he whispered in an intimate and dirty tone despite our isolation. I loved that, too.

"Doesn't that hurt?" I asked because he was using the bandaged tip of a finger to rub my clit in tight, perfect circles. It should have rubbed me raw, but it brought only lovely friction and pleasure.

"Nah, I can't feel nothin' right now... not pain, at least. My bandage will smell like your pussy, though," he added wickedly.

"Something to... remember me... by," I gasped out deliriously. I was too close to orgasm to have meant that in the melancholy way it felt to type it.

"Never!" he snarled and bit me again as he bore down on my sensitive flesh. "An' you ain't never gettin' away from me, girl."

That did it. Maybe I'm a romantic after all. Lying there under his calescent weight, with the stars and his equally miraculous face as the view above me, I unraveled rapidly into the most mind-rending, ear-splitting orgasm I'd ever known. I bit him, too, and he moaned loud, sounding swamped with satiated lust.

"You're makin' me love you," he said for the second time. I hoped he didn't say it to all the girls he brought to this place or bedded in some other part of his world.

"I think I love you, too, Hollis," I said, knowing damn well I might regret that. I could always say it was one of those things said in the heat of the moment and I didn't necessarily mean it. I did though, and I had to say it. It was right to tell him. It was part of giving him my love, to say those words. I wanted him to have all of me and most of me seemed to be devoted to loving him, suddenly.

My Dom's cock filled out within seconds to a full and needy erection. "More?" I asked in disbelief.

He began to rock his hips again, grinding into my sensitized clit with every pass. "You been fuckin' the wrong kinda men, darlin'," he said. Well, no one on methamphetamine. The drug scared the hell out of me and I'd have been happy to accept less-than-stellar sex if he'd quit and never touch it again. Let's just say I understand why someone would want to do it, not that I think they should.

Our rhythm built with crazy speed. He pounded me until my back felt like a slab of tenderized meat. I felt Owned more than violated as if we'd agreed that this was how we'd be together. Not how a man should get to treat any woman, but something I gave to him. I could feel it was that way for him, too. I held him tight and he pressed his hand over mine against his side. His arms must have started to hurt again after all because he lay on top of me as he thrust into me. I couldn't breathe. I didn't need to breathe, didn't need anything but this and him, him and this, forever.

With a loud howl, he came inside me again. It made me sad and relieved I can't have his baby. I would. He'd make the best or the worst father--maybe both at once or depending on the day. He remained inside me a long moment, or what felt like one because I couldn't breathe much at all. We stank, I remember that.

As soon as we separated and I gulped crisp air, my phone rang from inside the cab of the pickup. We ignored it and it rang again, then again as we tried to enjoy some postcoital peace.

"I don't know who could be calling me so much--I'm sorry," I said as I got up and hobbled to get the offending phone.

"That would be my father," Hollis said coldly. "He's got the number from when I called earlier to check in. Let me answer it."

I brought the phone around, handed it to him, then finished buttoning my jeans, buckling the belt. I put on a warm flannel shirt I found in the truck. Yes, I dipped my face to inhale his scent on it.

"Why ya callin' me so much? What happened now?"

The good son lay on his back in the truck's bed. He held the phone to his ear with one hand and dug at his eyes with the back of the other as if he were suddenly very tired. He listened to what sounded like a great deal of information, saying only, "oh" or "uh-huh" from time to time. Finally, he concluded: "All right, I'll deal with it. Like I always do! The fuck you mean, 'how'?" he snarled. I could tell their relationship wasn't too warm.

I've been in similar situations and never knew how to act when a man is upset about something beyond my control. To my great surprise, after he hung up with Hugo, he looked at me and grinned. It was a frightening, methed-out grin. It wasn't the mouth that concerned me but the look in his black eyes.

"This campin' trip just got a little more fun. Now it's a huntin' trip, girl."

"What are we hunting?" I asked. He tossed his head as if to say, 'Get with the program.'

"Seems my brother's idiot college buddies got into some trouble, hiking where they ain't supposed to go."

Somehow I knew we weren't leaving our little top-of-the-world paradise to go rescue them.

"Wh-what happens if we find them?" I asked softly.

"Well, I won't stick my dick in their women, if that's got ya lookin' so concerned," he said. "It's just business--protectin' what's ours from people we can't trust. You know that cave that blew up on me? That was one of two. Seems they found the other one that's further out, but has all the gear to cook, maybe our fingerprints."

"Huh. Maybe you won't have to worry about that anymore, considering." It was a stupid thing to say and I regretted it immediately.

"Shit, I didn't even think of that yet. Way to stay positive, baby girl!"

We were going hunting and Holly was giddy about it. I knew this would result someone's death, as well as my man's supremacy as the alpha predator. I'd be lying if I said I had serious qualms about this.

I could practically see the speed of the blood in his veins, the dark jumble of his thoughts as he hopped down to the sandy ground. He said we could leave the tent--we'd come back here after it was done. I watched as he massaged more powder into his gums, and then looked through a locked box at the end of the truck bed. In it was a handgun, which he tucked into the back of his waistband, a huge hunting knife he regarded as a dear old friend, and a gas mask.

"Help me with this, girl," he directed. I helped him transform into a space alien by fixing the straps on the mask as he couldn't due to his injuries.

We got in the truck. He was going to drive wearing that thing that blacked out his eyes into large metal-ringed circles. He drove along bumpy roads that were more like suggestions, through washed-out gullies and gaps in the scrub brush at a mad speed, taking the turns in the dark with just the light of the high beams in front of us. He was operating by sense memory. I was lost in a minute, had no bearings at all. It was okay because I was with him. My trust in him only increased by the hour. I was in love.

Riding in the passenger seat with a man driving has always excited me. Hollis' mask called me back to my earliest sexual fantasies about humanoid robots. These nebulous daydreams usually occurred while the vibration of a vehicle teased my innocent young body. We were about to commit murder; what I was about to do shouldn't shock my new lover too much. I slid down in the seat and undid my jeans to slip my hand inside. I was wet with a new flood of my own lube, plus his loads of cum leaked from me to soak my panties right through. My clit ached for his touch, but mine would have to do.

It was when he heard a lewd moan that he caught on to what I was doing.

"Baby! Oh, fuck, that's beautiful. Ya better come before we get there," he said, slowing down just a fraction to aid me, which was sweet of him. "Gonna come hard for me, baby girl?" He shouted harshly to be heard through the gas mask, which was not a bad effect. Something surreal about it, befitting the desert at night.

"Mmm... yes, Daddy," I answered, not sure how that would land. I could end up with my slutty ass dumped in the desert.

12