Maniacs! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin' right, I'm your daddy now! Come on, girl, I know you're real close. Be good for your daddy!" he barked.

He adjusted his grip on the steering wheel to reach over with his right hand and rub my nipple that poked up through three layers of fabric.

"I can't fuckin' wait 'til this heals. When my skin's grown back I'm gonna do things to you that will make ya lose your mind!"

"Mmm, H-holly, you're so sexy, so fucking good to me... I can't wait to fuck you again. Oh, oh, fuck! God!"

"That's it, almost there..." I wasn't sure if he meant he could tell I was almost there or was reminding me I was running out of time.

I obeyed him so violently that my back arched and I lifted clear off the hard seat, his name on my lips.

Hollis killed the engine. I asked if this was it.

"We're close. We'll walk from here. Need ya to do somethin' for me first," he stated. He no longer needed to shout, though he left the mask in place.

"Anything."

He pointed to his crotch. His huge erection strained in his dirty jeans. "Suck me a little."

I eagerly obeyed, unzipped carefully to free his hard, straight pillar. Again, I took a greedy moment to memorize it: Perfection. I slipped the skin back--I love when guys are uncut because it's like a little striptease when their head swells big and candy-colored.

I licked him all around the pretty tip and took it in my mouth to suck and massage him with my tongue. He leaked to soothe my parched lips, where I smeared what I didn't drink down. When I took him deeper, sealing my mouth around his smooth shaft and opening up my throat to let him fuck up into it, he stopped me. I looked up at him with big eyes and my mouth over-full of cock. I still couldn't see his face but could feel his ambivalence now through the tension in his body. He let himself go and fucked my face with a heavy hand on the back of my head until I wept without sadness. Then he stilled and pulled me off of him.

"I'm always hard when I hunt. I'm used to it. But this time, 'cause of your little show, I had to take the edge off."

His cock still bulged after it was wrestled back into his jeans, a task which fell to me and my nimble fingers. "Feels good like that. I like to feel completely alive when I do this. Open the glove compartment. There's somethin' for you to wear," he rumbled in a deeper voice.

I found the black balaclava and put it on unquestioningly. I remember feeling disappointed it didn't smell like him, but sort of rank, like mildew. I should have had other things on my mind because no one wearing such a thing could be part of something good.

"Good," he said, looking me over. "Other than your height, you could be anyone, maybe a boy."

Great, that was just how I wanted my lover to think of me. It made sense in this context.

"Have ya ever fired a gun before?"

"No, sorry. I never did."

"Huh. Take it anyway. Only point it at someone you intend to kill. That's everyone who ain't me. Got it?"

"Do you want me to try to shoot, or just point it at them?"

"Pointin' it should be enough at first. When I get to work, they'll scatter like jackrabbits. Then ya breathe in, hold it nice an' gentle, and just look at the target and squeeze when you think you got a shot. If ya miss, well, I was expected to do this on my own anyway. I got it."

"Why do you want my help? What if I mess this up?"

"Are you mine or not?" he barked. "This is part of it. Now ya know. I'll even let you live because I'm dumb enough to believe ya love me and wouldn't rat me out. Am I? Am I that dumb, Holly?!" he spat my name and I was glad not to see his eyes, for once.

"You're not dumb. And you're not wrong about me. I'll try my best, okay?"

"Good girl. Now no more talkin'! I mean it. We gotta get the jump on 'em. While they're still surprised, I'll get the males. There'll be a lotta screamin' an' blood. You don't have to look, just watch the females--they'll bolt. You'll shoot, maybe knock 'em down. If not, I'll track 'em, take care of 'em. It could be over real fast, definitely by dawn."

I nod and don't talk because he told me not to.

"Good girl," he said, with a reassuring squeeze to my arm. Then he regarded his bandaged hand and practiced making a fist. He screamed in frustration. "Fuck! This is gonna hurt like hell. Not as much as for them bastards, though."

We exited the truck, and I followed him blindly. There was a bright moon that did help me to see once my eyes adjusted. It was like being on another planet, which is a cliche people say all the time about these canyons, I suppose. It's truer at nighttime. And most true on a night I'm going to become at least an accessory to murder.

What if they asked me not to shoot? Said 'Please, don't kill us?' Did I have the stomach to take an innocent life? I told myself that no one is innocent in this world and the best we can do is to protect our own. In my case, that was my Hollis. It was all for him. True love meant there was nothing you wouldn't do for the beloved. Any hesitation just meant you'd given your love to the wrong person, someone you knew deep down wasn't worthy of it. There was a fracture in that relationship and it was fucked.

I had found the real thing and the universe that had given me such a gift was testing me. I would not fail. I would not let him down.

He slowed, made his boots even quieter if that was possible. I could hear the distant voices of young adults: cocky males and giggly females. I smelled a campfire. Their night was about to take a terrible turn. I looked at my partner's powerful back, saw the biceps tense under his dark clothes. He unsheathed the knife where it clipped to his belt glinting wickedly. Then he ran full tilt through the last feet of the brush between us and the clearing where the victims sat around the fire, passing a bottle.

I gave him just enough space to keep out of his way, but then I followed fast behind him. My last thoughts were that 1. I was glad I quit smoking, even if it sometimes made it hard to be around my man, and 2. I wished my panties weren't soaked. 'This would be so much easier with dry underwear,' I thought as I raised the 9mm.

Then the screaming started. First were anticipatory feminine screams as they saw what was about to happen. Then came the agonized screams of the guy Hollis gutted with all his cranked-up strength coursing through his powerful body. This had to be more than practical, more than drugs. This was a passion. 'My passionate lover,' I thought to myself.

He tossed the slumped, disemboweled body to the side to lunge after the other male, who was already at a disadvantage. It looked like he'd suffered a leg injury earlier that day, as it was stupidly splinted. I could see that ordinarily, he was athletic, but not today. Hollis was quickly behind him, grabbed him by his shiny blonde hair, yanked his head back, and sliced his throat open to the spine. An arc of blood shot into the air which was, in its way, beautiful. 'I like to feel completely alive when I do this,' my man's words echoed in my ears. This kid's heart must have been pounding harder than it ever had in his life. Then he was dead.

One of the two young women seemed to be petrified. Her bigger, braver friend started to run, headed toward what I'd later learn was the edge of the canyon. She might have been confused or maybe she was so terrified of the gas-masked man with the huge gory blade that jumping seemed like a better option.

I aimed the Glock at her while trying to time her speed that didn't look fast from where I stood a distance away. She was also on the chubby side and didn't run like a gazelle or anything. At first, I missed, hitting the rock face where the cave's entrance was located, back by the fire. It was enough practice to quickly correct my aim and try again. I could not believe my beginner's luck! I'd hit her in the middle of her mass, through the side of the lower back. That was probably a kidney. She fell from the shock of the impact but scrambled right away to get up. She fell again. In a sick way, I was rooting for her to find her footing and make a decent run for it. It never happened though. She was losing blood fast. I jogged up to where she lay and fired one bullet into her head at close range. That was done.

Meanwhile, Holly was by the fire with his mask off and talking to the girl. This was a surprise. She was curled into a ball and rocking, trembling with staring, unseeing eyes. "Reyna? Rey?" Hollis said a few times, trying different tones, from soft and gentle to loud and authoritative. Nothing worked. He grabbed her little purse/backpack thing and dumped the contents. He found her phone and dialed.

"Hugo! You didn't fuckin' tell me Reyna was with 'em! Yes, she is! Now she's even more fucked up than she ever was. Where the hell is Kevin? You don't know? Well, one o' ya gotta get here and collect her, fast. No, I can't drive her into town--I'm soaked in blood, that's why! Either you find baby-bro and make him get his ass here or fuck, I'll just leave her here. She's catatonic, anyway. Yeah, everyone else is. Do it now!"

Hollis walked over to me. Blood from his drenched bandages had transferred to his face. I smiled at him. "Did you hurt your hands, baby?" I cooed at him.

"Probably. Can't feel it yet, I'm still too amped up. You change 'em for me again tonight, babe?"

"Yes, Sir. Anything you need," I replied as usual.

He walked over to the girl I shot. "Head shot, huh? What made ya do that? Didn't think I could finish the job?" He smirked.

"No, I thought you'd want me to!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry, next time, I'll--"

"Shhh. You got a soft heart. That's why ya did that. That's okay--ya did real good, anyway. Better than I coulda hoped for."

My heart swelled to the size of a blood-red moon. I was so happy he was satisfied with my performance.

He swooped in to kiss me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth and wrestling mine like he still wanted a struggle. I gave it to him. He held me in his arms against his bloody, sticky body and I was delirious with joy. He took my hand and pressed it to his pulsing, unquenched thirst. "We got a little time before someone gets here for her," he said with a nod of his sharp chin toward the catatonic chick.

"Oh, right here? Like this?" I asked. I wasn't sure if he wanted to have sex in front of the victim girl. Or almost-victim. Whatever she was.

"Would ya believe she's family? She's my half-sister and she's Kev's responsibility. The things he does to her... her seein' me get sucked off don't mean nothin' compared to that sick shit."

So I obediently fell to my knees to love him some more before another relative arrived.

"That's a good girl. So good for me," he praised. I had never been so happy.

12