Manic Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gayle startled back just as her son eased her onto the bed. God, he had just fucked her unconscious, she was shocked to realize. Her eyes traveled over his chiseled body, growing wide at the sight of his still rampant cock standing straight out from his groin.

"God, you're still hard" she whispered.

Gayle glanced around, noticing where she was for the first time. Through everything, she had managed to keep her hunger separate from this room. Her bedroom had been her one haven, here she had cherished the memories of the one man who had satisfied that burning inside her.

"Please baby...not here..." she tried to move her weakened body off the bed. She felt the weight on the mattress shift as Greg crawled on beside her.

Turning back to her son, her eyes grew wide as she saw the cylinder gripped I his hand. Oh God, she trembled, he wouldn't; not here on her marital bed.

"Please...no...Greg..." she whispered.

Her son only ignored her words, as he pulled her legs further apart. Still exhausted from the pounding in the living room, Gayle feebly tried to resist as she felt her sex now totally exposed to him.

"Greg,what...Oh Godddddddd" she moaned as she felt the cool metal slide between her et lips and deeper into her belly.

"You know, I think I finally figured it out" Greg's voice was almost calm as he began to pump the fake cock in and out of his mother. "You're not bipolar" he jammed the cylinder deeper. "you're not even a whore or slut" he pulled back dragging the length of the vibrator along her pulsing clit.

"You're a fucking nymphomaniac" her son leaned down ad whispered I her ear.

Gayle felt her son twist his wrist between her thighs, suddenly the vibrator roared to life buried inside her. The vibrations bounced off her vaginal walls, tearing a path through her womb and spreading out to her entire body.

Greg watched as her orgasm rolled through his mother. He jerked the vibrator out with a hot sucking sound and jammed the vibrating tip hard into her throbbing clit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Gayle wailed; her feet planting o the bed as her ass shot straight in the air. Greg watched in wonder as her juices erupted out to spray across his hand ad arm.

"That's it, cum you nympho mommy" his voice cracking with lust. "Cum for your son."

"OH Jesus...Oh Fuck..." Gayle cried out as a second wave rolled through her belly. "Mommy is cummmmig babbyyyyyy" she warbled.

Feeling the after-shocks ripple through her, Gayle flopped back onto the bed. Tremors were running through her body as she felt her cream leaking down the crack of her ass.

Greg knelt beside his mother's shaking body, wondering how close to the truth he had really been. Suddenly, his mothers' hand shot out between his thighs, her slender fingers wrapping around his balls as they hung heavy under him.

"Mom..." Greg gave a strangled choke as he felt her grip tightening on his nut sack.

"Bastard" Gayle hissed. Greg looked down at her face, a mask of lust ad rage burning in her eyes. "Mother...fucking...BASTARD..." she growled as her grip tightened.

"OH shit" Greg gasped as the pain in his balls grew. "Mom..."

"Shut up" Gayle spat back. "You started this" her voice low "now you are going to fucking finish it." She pulled on his scrotum; Greg slid closer to her o his knees, it was either that or she just might pull his balls right off.

"Fuck me you bastard" Gayle was lost as the lust burned inside her. "Shove that cock so far into me not one fucking drop gets out. Do you understand." She told him.

Greg looked down at his mother. Finally, he thought, she was admitting she wanted it as much as he did. "Let go." He told her softly.

Gayle relaxed her grip and withdrew her hand. She watched as her son shuffled between her legs, then lifted them until her ankles rested on his shoulders. She looked over the valley of her breasts and watched as he lined the engorged head of his cock to her gaping lips.

Looking up into Greg's eyes she saw only love and desire filling them. "Do it baby" she husked. "Own your woman."

Greg answered with an animal grunt as he slammed his body down. One long powerful thrust driving the entire length of his cock into this woman he loved. His pelvis ground against hers as he sank to the root in her in one stroke.

"God yesssssssssssssssss" Greg groaned as he felt those tight walls wrap around him again.

"Yessssssssssssssss" Gayle echoed her son, even as it felt like a log was splitting her in half. Reaching up with both hands she gripped his biceps, her nails digging into his flesh.

"Fuck me baby...fuck me" Gayle moaned as her son started pumping into her.

This time it was different; not like the two times Greg had so totally ravished her; or the living room where he had taken her almost by force. Now it was long powerful strokes that drove him in and out, the veins of his shaft grating along her pulsing clit. The curve of his head rubbed along that sweet spot at the top of her cunt, sending shivers through Gayle.

He's fucking me, God he's really fucking me; she thought. The sound of wet sucking filled the room as her so made love to every inch of her body. His hands kept gripping her swaying breasts while his thumb and fingers tweaked her nipples.

Gayle could feel the knot in her belly slowly growing with every thrust; looking up at Greg his chest glistened with sweat and she could see in his eyes he was climbing that mountain with her every step of the way.

"Why?" Gayle gasped, the last vestiage of reluctance flickering.

"Because I love you." For the first time today her son smiled down at her. "I want you more than any other woman, and now you are mine." He said softly.

Gayle's legs slid down from his shoulders and automatically wrapped around his waist, locking her ankles to hold him into her. His pace began to increase as he drove his hips down into her.

"You're going to make me cum." Gayle croaked as her belly tightened more.

"I know" Greg said simply.

"With me...please." Gayle Fulton felt the last resistance fade as she accepted her new lover.

Greg lowered his full weight down onto his mother, wrapping her in his arms. Her breasts pressed against his broad chest as their sweat slick bodies molded together.

"Take my seed mom" Greg grunted in her ear. "Take your sons' hot baby batter" his hot breath against her neck.

Gayle's eyes popped open at his words. There it was again, something he had said before. Baby seed, her mind tried to process the words, but it was already too late. She opened her mouth to ask, but felt like she was standing on a beach watching a tidal wave slowly come ashore; as her orgasm flowed over her.

"Oh God...oh God...cumminnnggggggggggggggggggg" she moaned as her body convulsed.

Just as her body spasmed, sending the first flood of her hot juices out to leak around his buried cock, soaking the sheet under them; she felt his cock pulse inside her, refilling her channel with his scalding hot cum.

"Give...yessssssss...Greggggggg" Gayle moaned.

"Mom...oh fuck..." Greg grunted above her.

After over six months of loneliness, Gayle felt complete again. This was what her body was meant for, and all those aimless encounters dimmed to memory as she reached up to hold her sons' face, turning it so they stared into each others eyes.

"You know this is illegal?" she asked him.

"I don't care" Greg lightly kissed her lips, as his cock gave another pulse inside her.

"Then..." Gayle took a deep breath, as she felt his still hard cock throb inside her. "Fuck me baby, because you now own me. For better or worse, through sickness and in health" Gayle whispered the words that burned out the last of her resistance.

Greg's face burned with a new light as he looked down at his mother. "All of you, unconditionally?" he asked.

"Yes" Gayle whispered.

Before she could react, her son slid his thick cock from her still spasming belly. She moaned as she felt the gush of their mixed cum oozing out of her now gaping hole.

"What..." she gasped; but Greg ignored his mother as he slid of the bed and purposefully walked into the master bathroom. It took only a moment before he walked out and stood by the bed, his pubic hair matted with their lust while his cock stood proud, glistening with their juices.

Gayle stared at the small bottle he held I one hand, and the small packet I the other. "Greg?" What was he doing she wondered.

Greg held out the small bottle of pills from his mothers' medicine cabinet. "This is bullshit" he half growled. "These stop now, understand." He told his mother. "You're no more bipolar than I am" he looked at Gayle. "You just need sex...good...hard...pounding sex." He emphasized each word.

"That's my job now" Greg said firmly. "And what the fuck is this?" he held up the packet of small pills.

Gayle shuddered as she realized he was holding her birth control packet. "I wanted to protect myself" she tried to tell him.

"This is what I think of that" Greg leaned down and dropped the packet into the small garbage ca beside the night stand.

Gayle was stunned "Baby...do you know...I can still get..." she stuttered as Greg crawled back onto the bed.

"I know exactly what they are for" he softly hissed down at his mother, "and this is what your new man thinks of THAT."

With a lunge Greg slammed his body down onto his mother, the full length of his cock ramming deep into her belly. Before she could even process what was happening, Greg began to pound down into her with total abandon.

"SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Gayle's scream echoed off the bedroom walls.

"Greg...oh fuck...Greg...oh God YESSSSS" Gayle wailed.

Her belly had quieted down during their brief exchange, now exploding with fire as Greg pumped into her. In a matter of only moment her son had gone from beautiful lover to a total animal ravishing her. Gayle felt her whole body rocket straight towards heave.

"Motherfucker...motherfucker..." Gayle chanted to every blow. The pain of his pelvis slamming into hers mixed with the waves of pleasure as his cock probed deeper than she had ever felt.

"Fuck that tight cunt." Greg grunted. Sweat glistened on his forehead as he hammered down with all his strength

"Fuck me...oh God baby...fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Gayle screamed. Her hands shot down and gripped the firm cheeks of her sons' ass, nails digging into his flesh until she swore she felt blood, trying desperately to pull him even deeper into her.

She couldn't believe he had already cum how many times? God two or three...she had lost count. He was pounding into her like they hadn't had sex in a week. She looked at his face, watching him grimace as he got closer. She could feel his cock swelling inside her belly.

"Are you going to breed your momma" she moaned. "Put that sweet baby seed in my belly?"

"I'm going to fuck you every single day" Greg panted. "Until that belly swells with our lust. Then, I'm going to put you on your hands and knees and fuck that tight ass."

"Oh my Godddddddd" Gayle moaned as her belly began to knot again.

"I'm going to watch you drink me...watch my cum drip out of BOTH holes." His words seared at her.

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming" Gayle gasped as her body wrenched. "Cum with me...cum in your mother." She whined.

As she felt his seed depositing deep inside her, Gayle knew she would never refuse her son anything ever again. He was the perfect cure for her; whether they called it bipolar, or nymphomania, or just plain incest.

12