Manic Mom

Story Info
Moms bipolar disorder leads to intervention by her son.
4.9k words
4.69
165.8k
358

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg Fulton finished signing the paperwork, and then slid the small stack along with a check under the slot below the small glass window. The young woman sitting behind the glass checked the signature and the amount on the check, and then silently picked up a small telephone. She spoke softly and then hung up without acknowledging anything further from Greg.

With a sigh the twenty-four year old returned to a small seat and waited. He looked up when in a few minutes a police officer exited, escorting a middle-aged woman out. Rising, Greg waited as the officer handed a bag to the woman; who retrieved her small handbag, keys and other personals from the bag.

The woman's blonde head came up and her eyes met Greg. There was a sad recognition in them as the two stared at each other. Silently, Greg led the pair out of the police station to his waiting car.

Greg opened the passenger door and watched as the older woman slid into the seat. He couldn't help but look at the tanned long legs that slid into view as her skirt hiked up. Certainly dressed for it, he thought as he circled the car and slid into the driver's seat.

"Where's your car?" Greg's voice broke the heavy silence in the car.

"The parking lot on Fuller" the woman answered softly.

Greg nodded and headed out of the station parking lot and down the street. The dashboard clock showed a little after one in the morning as Greg drove through the all but empty streets, neither looked at each other through the silent drive.

Pulling into the parking lot on Fuller Avenue, Greg found the small red Focus parked along the side of the street edge. At least she parked near a street light he thought. Pulling up behind the car Greg slipped into park and sat.

"We need to talk about this." Greg said just as the woman reached for the handle of the car door.

"I...can't" the mature blonde choked out.

Turning in his seat, Greg looked at the woman sitting next to him. To say she was stunning was an understatement; even he had to admit that. Her blonde hair fell down in curls to her shoulders, framing bright hazel eyes that brimmed on the edge of tears. A small sob caused her chest to sharply rise and fall, Greg watched as her full breasts pressed out against the think silk blouse she wore, highlighting the curve as her nipples made small protrusions in the thin cloth.

Her legs, God he could go on for hours about those long tanned legs, the firm thighs. The idea of having them wrapped around his waist briefly flashed through his mind, but he rapidly pushed the thought aside.

"Look" he said softly. "Once I was willing to not push; but this is the second time. I just want to know why" he said to her.

"Please...don't" the older woman almost begged.

"I would say tomorrow, but I think we need to take this head on." Greg cut her off. "I'll follow you home."

Her head dropping in resignation, the woman nodded silently and then slipped from the car. She stood for a moment sorting her keys and then reached to close the car door.

"Hey" Greg's voice stopped her. The woman turned and bent to look in the car. "I love you...mom"

"Love you too baby" the older woman whispered, then turned and walked to her car as Greg watched silently. Two visions competed in his brain at that moment; one was the swish of her tight ass in the short skirt she wore, and the stunning view of cleavage that had greeted his eyes when she had bent into the car.

Almost an hour later Greg sat on the couch in a luxuriously appointed living room and watched as his mother slid behind a wet bar, reaching for a bottle of wine.

"I'll take a scotch" he told her. He could see her breasts sway in the thin blouse she wore, confirming what he had seen earlier in the car; no bra he thought.

Greg watched his mother silently. Gayle Fulton was like every man's wet dream. High school homecoming queen, model in her younger years; she had stayed trim and fit through hours in her home gym every day. She had married what most would consider a nerd in her school inner circle, but the marriage had been made in heaven for the pair.

After the birth of their daughter Ellen, and then not quite two years later their son Greg; the Fulton's had survived the economic crash of 2008 by shrewd investments and Greg's father knowing the future would change. He had bought up small pieces of bankrupt property, that as the economy rebounded ten years later, came to be worth a hundred times what he had invested.

All the dreams had almost come to a crashing end six months ago, when Greg's father; Tony Fulton, loving husband and father, workaholic, driven; had suffered a massive stroke at the age of 45.

The loss had all but devastated the Fulton family, but Greg had thought they were slowly recovering. Now this new wrinkle had appeared.

"Sit down" he told his mother as he watched her pace the living room floor. "Please" he softly said to her.

Gayle Fulton couldn't even look into her sons' eyes as she slid on the couch next to him. How could she even begin to explain the turmoil raging inside her tortured body?

Greg took a sip of his scotch, feeling the light burn down his throat as he tried to clear his mind.

"Let's start at the beginning" he finally spoke. "This is the second time mom, it's bad enough I have to get you out on bail, but Jesus Christ...prostitution." He said.

"I wasn't prostituting" Gayle answered sharply.

"Then what the hell was it?" Greg asked astonished.

"I just needed..." his mother hesitated. She looked up at her son "I wasn't going to charge" she almost sobbed. "I just needed..."

"What? Greg asked. "To get laid, is that it mom?" he asked.

"Greg, please" Gayle cried.

"Look mom, I'm just trying to understand. I want to help, OK" Greg softened his voice.

"You can't help with this" Gayle said sadly.

"So you want sex, you're a vibrant woman. Find a guy and quietly have sex then" Greg told his mother.

"I don't want sex" For the first time Greg heard anger in his mothers' voice. She glared at him. "I don't want another man, no one can replace your father." Her voice started to climb.

"I'm confused; I thought you just said you wanted sex." Greg watched his mother.

"NO!" Gayle rose sharply from the couch. "I never said I wanted sex" she stared down at her son. "I said I needed sex."

Greg stared in astonishment as his mother began pacing back and forth only feet from him. She gestured wildly as she spoke, her breasts swaying freely in her thin blouse, her tanned legs staring back into the young man's eyes as his mother ranted for the first time in his life.

"Need, don't you understand. Need...need...need." Gayle almost shouted. "I don't want mush lovey shit" she flung her arms out. "I need to be fucked OK" she turned on her son.

"FUCKED, do you understand" she said hoarsely.

"Pounded...banged...screwed, whatever you want to call it." Her sharp breathing was causing her breasts to heave, and Greg could see her rock hard nipples pressing against the fabric of her silk blouse.

His mother turned on her heels and Greg could only sit in silence as he watched her firm ass sway as she strode from the room. He sat in stunned silence at the outburst, and just when he thought he might as well call it a night and head home, his mother came back into the living room.

Gayle walked over to her son and held out her hand. Greg saw the small pill bottle in her hand, reaching out he took the bottle and tried to read the name of the drug.

"It's an antidepressant" Gayle said, her voice soft again.

"You have depression?" Greg looked up at his mother in surprise.

Gayle knew all of this was new to her son. She and her husband had kept their medical issues mostly to themselves, especially this one issue.

"No...well kind of" Gayle half smiled. "It's called bipolar disorder."

Greg's mind whirled. He knew what bipolar meant. People who went between manic and depression. They would be cleaning the house at two in the morning during their high points, to not being able to get out of bed from their low points.

"OK" Greg finally replied quietly. "What does this have to do with..." he looked at his mother.

Gayle sighed as she slid onto the couch. She rested a hand on her sons' knee as she finally spoke of the secret she had hidden his entire life.

"Depression is only half the disorder" she stared at her hand. "When I have those episodes, that medicine helps...a lot." She looked up into her son's eyes. "During the more active times" she half smiled "a person tends to focus on one thing, almost like a compulsion."

"Yeah I've read" Greg said. "Some people drive, some clean their house; things like that."

"Yes" Gayle nodded. "Well, I focus on...I need..." she couldn't look at her son; her eyes now focused on her hand resting on his thigh.

"You need sex" an astonished Greg whispered. He could only watch his mother nod her agreement. Then, a thought hit him. "Then dad would..." he gasped.

"Yessssssssssssss" Gayle almost hissed. "Your father was a gift from heaven" she whispered wistfully. "God he had the sex drive of an animal, and his cock...Oh my God" she almost groaned.

"When we were still dating, I had a manic spell, I called your father at three in the morning" she smiled staring off as she remembered. "He came over to my parents, slipped inside; and that man fucked my brains out for almost two hours. I knew he was the one for me" she sighed.

"But dad's...gone" Greg whispered.

"Yes" Gayle gave a strangled reply. "Most of the last six months have been in grief. But, it finally caught up to me. I thought I could handle it, but I couldn't" her pleading eyes looked up at Greg.

"I'm so sorry baby" she whispered. "I thought...if I could just find a quick...Oh God" she moaned.

Everything clicked in Greg's mind at that moment. This stunningly beautiful woman, the rock of his young life, was being ravaged inside by a hunger she couldn't control. She had only needed sex, not love, just pure sex.

Greg's eyes fell to his mothers' thin blouse, following the outline of her still rock hard nipples in the thin cloth. No, he realized she didn't need then; she needs now the shock hit him. The tirade, the pacing, his mother was still in the middle of her manic stage, and would remain stuck there until she...oh shit he thought. He could feel a sudden surge of blood begin to fill his cock.

Reaching out he took a swallow of his drink, then handed his mother the empty glass. "Get me another scotch" he told her.

Gayle rose and headed for the wet bar, her still frazzled mind not registering as her son rose and followed her. It wasn't until she had set the empty glass down that she registered the form standing directly behind her.

"Greg, what are you..." Her voice cut off as Greg reached around her smaller frame and blatantly took a fist full of her swaying breasts in each hand.

Her son didn't say a word as he began to maul at her hanging breasts. She felt one; two and three of the buttons on her blouse give as he pulled the cloth away.

"You can't...we can't..." she gasped as his hands found her bare flesh. "OH shitttttt" she moaned as he roughly pinched at her throbbing nipples.

Gayle could feel the hunger in her belly, but she also knew how terribly wrong this was. She wanted to tell Greg to stop, but all that came out was a gurgle as her son man handled her tits.

Gayle gave a startled squeal when she felt Greg push her upper body against the cool counter of the wet bar. He pressed his body into hers, molding to the cheeks of her ass. Her eyes snapped open as she felt the size of the bulge that seemed to fill the entire cleft between her ass cheeks.

Her late husband had been pretty well endowed for most men at a little over nine inches, but what pressed into her quivering ass felt even bigger than that. The fact her son was rock hard sent a shock wave through the mature mother, at the same time she felt an unwanted gush of fluids flood her panties.

Suddenly, she felt the cool air of the living room wash over both her cheeks as Greg deftly flipped the cloth up and over her ass and out of the way.

"Greg...Greg..." she tried to moan.

In the gap between their now separated bodies, Gayle felt her son tangle his fingers in the string of her thong right where it exited the crack of her ass.

"You shouldn't...Oh God..." Gayle groaned. God, when did can't become shouldn't, she dimly thought.

Her lower body gave a slight lurch as she felt her son swiftly jerk on the small string in his hand. She felt the string give in his strong grip, and the small patch of cloth covering her drenched pussy slip free and fall to the floor between her straddled feet.

"You wouldn't...your mother..." Gayle gasped.

Greg knew what his mother needed, what her body demanded. Not compassion or love, no she needed raw and rutting sex. For years he had lusted after his mother, the butt of so many MILF jokes from all his friends while he watched the hottest woman he had ever seen walk by him in tight shorts and skimpy swimsuits.

He thought briefly of saying something, anything to his mother. Instead, he only gave a grunt as he shoved his hips forward.

Gayle's eyes snapped wide open as she felt the engorged head of her sons' raging hard cock drive between her swollen lips. When had he stripped...how? She wondered. In that split second, she felt inch after inch of steel hard thick cock begin to drive up into her.

"Aaaarrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gayle screamed as she felt her belly almost split in half around her son's huge cock. Her entire body convulsed as hot juices squirted out around his invading cock, coating her thighs and dripping to the floor between her feet.

Greg watched in wonder as his mother banged her fists on the wet bar counter, her head thrashing side to side as her own drool dripped from the corner. He held himself still, buried to the hilt inside his mother's volcanic channel. He could feel her walls rippling around him as she shuddered through her climax. He had never in his life seen a woman cum as hard as his mother was.

For Gayle all the energy of cooking, cleaning and trying to work in the gym; all of it to no avail as the heat slumbered in her loins. It all exploded in that moment of her son ramming deep inside her needy body.

"Ngghhh...nnahhhh...Ggggrrreeegggggg" Gayle wailed. She felt her toes curling as wave after wave rolled through her. Her feet slowly rising from the floor as she left her body hanging, impaled on that huge cock buried inside her.

Greg pulled slowly back, gripping his mother by her hips. With another hot grunt he rammed back in with all his strength. The sound of his hips slapping against the cheeks of her ass echoed through the living room.

"Yeessssssssssssssss" Gayle screamed out. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee" she begged this man behind her. The fact he was her son had been burned out by the fires of her first orgasm. Now, she only felt the wonderful fat cock driving in and out of her.

As Greg's hips pounded into her, she could hear his soft grunts behind her. The fact he never spoke gave her that perverted sense this wasn't her son, but some man she had found on the street to satisfy the mania that was tearing her up.

Greg was shocked as he felt even more cream pumping out his mother. Jesus, she had to be rolling from orgasm to another as all the energy of her body poured into the act of having sex. He could feel the mounting tightness in his balls as he approached his own climax. He hadn't thought this far ahead, only to what his mother needed. He hadn't thought of how this would end, where would he cum? he thought.

Gayle felt her son pulse deep inside her. Years of being with his father told her what was happening behind her. She clenched her walls around his thick shaft trying to milk that hot cream out of him, she could feel his huge head swell even more as her son prepared to cum.

"Inside...inside...Dear God please..." Gayle grated

Permission granted; Greg rammed every inch he had deep into his mother as he felt his balls release. He could feel the tip of his cock press against the spongy surface of her cervix as he felt his seed rocket the length of his cock.

Gayle heard him roaring his release behind her like some feral animal. She felt the first heat fill her belly as his thick rope pumped into her. She opened her mouth to scream again, but all that came out was whimpers and gurgles as her most intense orgasm ever roared through her.

Greg looked down at the sound as his mother banged her forehead against the cool counter as her body erupted. He was afraid she would hurt herself as her body finally released itself; but as he felt first one, and then two and three thick ropes pump into her, he let he felt her begin to relax in his grip.

For Gayle, she barely felt the impact against the cool wood with her head as it felt like a river of cum flowed into her. As the hot cream filled her, she felt all the pent up energy of the day draining from her exhausted body. She could feel that seeping darkness creep into her brain. Like the first night in her parents' house with her husband to be, she felt that wonderful relief flood through her; a dim part of her mind stunned that this time it was her son who had accomplished the impossible.

Greg felt his mother slowly start to sink in his grasp. He slowly eased her now limp body downward, feeling her clutching walls release his softening cock with an obscene sucking sound. As he eased her to the floor beside the wet bar, he quickly checked her pulse and breathing. No, she seemed fine; she had simply passed out from the intensity of her release. As he rose back to his feet he stared down at the half nude woman sleeping quietly before him, his own hot seed was oozing from between her red ravaged cunt lips.

Greg reached over and scribbled a note on one of the napkins on the wet bar, and then dropped the pen beside it. Picking up his discarded jeans, he redressed and headed for the front door. While one part of his mind wanted to awaken his mother and make sure she was all right, his common sense on what had just happened told him this was what she needed. To simply be ravaged, and then left was her true desire.

It was what she had sought on that street corner when she propositioned the undercover police officer, he realized.

Gayle slowly roused and pulled herself to her wobbly feet, holding onto the wet bar. Oh God, she thought, how do I face him? She was stunned when her eyes swept across the empty living room. Dear God, he had just fucked her and then left; she realized.

As she bent to retrieve her torn thong, she saw the scrawl on the napkin on the counter.

Next time call me.

Gayle crumpled up the napkin and quickly threw it into the garbage can. God, how could she, her mind screamed. That had been her own son who had just taken advantage of her. Or had he? She wondered. Or had he simply given her what she had so desperately needed.

No, she thought. This can't happen again. Even as she took her sore and tired body up the stairs to her bedroom, she vowed to herself she would control the mania that this could never be allowed to happen again.

For almost two weeks, it was as if nothing had happened between them. Greg came by to mow his mothers' lawn, and even repair a broken garbage disposal. No word was ever spoken on that night, not by either of them. Greg began to wonder sometimes if it had been a dream, or if it had really happened.

Saturday evening Greg had finished dinner and was cleaning the few dishes when his cell phone rang.

"Hello" he said. He could hear light panting and the sound of some kind of whirring machine over the telephone.

"I need...Oh God help me" he heard his mother pant into the phone.

It was the treadmill he was hearing, he realized. His mother was trying desperately to burn energy by exercising. He smiled into the phone, knowing the treadmill was the wrong kind of exercise his mother needed.

12