Manifestation

Story Info
An Otherworldly Being Sets Its Sights On A Suburban Mother.
5.6k words
4.29
10.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud clap of thunder echoed across Brentonville, an unassuming mountain town nestled along the outskirts of St. Louis. Founded by it's Germanic settlers in the seventeenth century, it became a picturesque setting for those fortunate enough to plant their roots there. A Mountainous terrain wrapped around the sprawling town centre and the webs of suburban streets that surrounded it, creating a mesmerising sight that bordered on being paradisic.

But such beauty was marred by the myths and legends that had plagued the town since the days of its founding, with rumours of satanic cults, paranormal activities and demonic happenings persisting in spite of the decades of effort the town's council had put into debunking the unfounded stories. Out of all the stories that plagued Brentonville, few had lasted as long as the legend of the Mutterzüchterin, an abomintaion the German settlers believed occupied a schism between Earth and the hellish worlds beyond.

However, the frequent arrival of tourists looking to experience such 'abnormalities' for themselves led to certain locals embracing the myths, particularly during the month of October. A number of local businesses took advantage of the notoriety of Brentonville, creating their own merchandise, turning into tourist traps to lure in a much needed influx of external revenue. It was a novelty that could be tolerated for the sake of a lucrative source of income, even if the inhabitants themselves didn't buy into such outlandish claims of unexplainable occurrences.

The rolling thunder reverberated towards the furthest edges of the town, causing one seemingly ordinary suburban home to shudder slightly more than the rest, hard enough for the contents within to rattle delicately. Bright, electric flashes illuminated the rain soaked streets, forking out across the mass of undulating dark clouds looming in the evening sky. Pounding rain splattered against the windows, streaming across the glass, making it almost impossible for those inside to get a clear view of the neighbourhood beyond.

Rebecca Winter turned her head when another flash filtered into the bedroom, accompanied by the slightest flicker of the interior lights. Powering through the discomfort the storm brought with it, she rose from the edge of her bed to look at the progress of her work. A thrill shot through her as she inspected her reflection, noticing all the little details that had been neglected for so long, enhanced and highlighted by by a few of her old makeup application techniques. She plucked her long brunette hair with her black acrylic nails, teasing her tresses to give them some extra volume, attempting to imitate her ideal 'sex hair' look.

Stepping back just far enough to get a full reflection of herself, she closely examined the dress she had recently purchased from a cheap clothing outlet during her lunch break at work. A figure hugging, black vinyl mini-dress contoured to her curvy hourglass waist, flowing across her bust and hips like an inky river, barely reaching the middle of her thighs. Her upper chest was covered with a dark mesh that extended across her arms, held up by the thin vinyl collar wound around her neck. It gleamed beneath the lamp light, creating a tempting sight with the way it poured across her rear.

Rebecca took a moment to pace back and forth, testing out her newly acquired strappy black platform shoes, trying to familiarise herself with their height and pencil thin heels, having long exchanged such extravagant footwear for something more sensible once she had entered motherhood. She appreciated the way they enhanced her legs, gratified that all the time and effort she had spent both at the gym and on early morning jogs around the neighbourhood hadn't gone to waste.

With a quick roll of her ruby lipstick across her full, carved lips, Rebecca turned to scrutinise the bedroom. Everything appeared perfect, ready and waiting for the passionate night that awaited her and her husband, Mark. The linen bedsheets were covered with a layer of still fresh rose petals, a bottle of champagne sat within a steel ice bucket on the bedside table, with a set of crystal flutes just within reach of the bed. Rebecca spotted her phone close by, docked in a speaker system, already set with her playlist for the night. Twisting the dial for the dimmer, Rebecca turned it until she achieved the perfect mood, dominated by the flickering light of the candles lining almost every piece of furniture, feeling her excitement growing immensely once everything was in place.

The thirty-eight year old wife and mother had spent weeks planning the perfect anniversary experience, desperate to achieve the level of sexual spontaneity she and her husband had once shared before the stresses of life arrived. Having met during what had been both their final year at college, the pair quickly fell into a whirlwind of romanticism, spending far more time than they perhaps should have in bed rather than studying. After their graduation, they spent the first few months putting together their plans for starting a life for themselves, moving into a shoddy, but affordable apartment, working to the bone to make names for themselves in their respective fields.

Rebecca's ambitions in project management led to her making a return to college to acquire her post-graduate degree, hoping it would be the gateway to the heights she wanted to achieve. She couldn't have been more appreciative for Mark's support, picking up overtime to keep their finances afloat during the year she spent back at college. Fortunately, the hard work benefited the budding family greatly, allowing Rebecca to take up a position at 'Mullin's Contractors' one of their city's rapidly growing construction firms, ascending through the hierarchy just within her first few years.

Purchasing their first home, a newly built four bedroom house constructed upon the continually stretching web of suburbs, it didn't take long for their family to grow. Samantha arrived first, with Robert following just over four years later. Before the young couple realised it, they were locked on the path of an average middle-class American family, stuck in a routine consisting of school runs, work, and mortgage payments. Rebecca and Mark's love for one another never faded, but there was little they could do to prevent the passion from dissipating with each year that passed, especially by the time their respective careers started to take up much of their potential free time.

With their fourteenth anniversary just around the corner, Rebecca immediately set to work. The weeks leading up to it were spent putting her plan together, buying everything from new, sexy outfits, to any sort of decoration she felt would create the most intimate setting possible. Despite keeping the details of the night in question vague whenever her husband inquired about them, Rebecca still dropped enough hints to instil a sense of anticipation in him. Once arrangements had been made to get the kids away for the night, there was nothing stopping them from reigniting the flames of passion.

Adding the finishing touches, Rebecca grabbed a bottle of her favourite perfume and applied it, smiling when the sweet scent made it to her nostrils. A small frown appeared on her beautiful face when another shudder of thunder caused the bedroom to vibrate gently, though not enough to send anything toppling over. It was hardly the calm night she had envisioned when putting the plans for the anniversary together, especially when the weather stations had all predicted a clear, summer's night. But the unexpected storm was hardly enough to dampen down her excitement.

However, a violent flash of lightning filled the room, bright enough for its forks to temporarily blur Rebecca's vision, sending her stumbling slightly until her hand caught the edge of her vanity cabinet. Blinking away the stars in her eyes, the housewife found herself standing in near darkness, with nothing but the burning candles preventing the bedroom from being shrouded in a pitch black blanket.

"Mom!" Robert's voice carried over from the downstairs landing, loud enough to send Rebecca's maternal instincts into action.

Grabbing her silk dressing gown from the antique bench sat at the foot of the bed, hurrying to wrap it across her body, tying the cinch around her waist, hoping to keep the dress beneath it concealed. Another shout from her youngest sent the mother snatching her phone from its cradle and dashing from the bedroom, failing to notice the black, slimy substance staining the thick white carpet that squelched beneath her heels as she felt her way around. Tightly holding the handrail, Rebecca cautiously stepped down the stairs, almost tripping more than once.

Arriving at the foot of the stairs, she quickly turned her head, feeling her eyes slowly adapting to the darkness. A scuttling in the the kitchen lured her towards it, thankful to find the glow of phone screens lighting her way. As soon as she crossed the threshold, three different phone flashlights turned on her, with the sudden brightness nearly blinding her.

"Hey, could you guys put those down?" Rebecca asked, holding a hand over her eyes. Removing it when the lights shifted away, the mother took stock of the trio standing around the kitchen island, sighing in relief when they all appeared unharmed, if a little shaken. A shimmer at the corner of her eye brought her focus down to the glass bowl that had shattered, covering the tiled floor with its endless shards. "What happened? I heard Robert shouting. Are you alright, sweetie?"

"Yeah," Robert nodded, taking short breaths, setting his trembling hands on the marble top. "But the lights- "

"The klutz freaked out when the power went out and dropped the bowl," Samantha interjected, holding her phone up in frustration to try and find a signal. "We can't move because of all the glass."

"Only because Samantha kept trying to scare me," Robert glared at his sister, "she was trying to convince me that there's such thing as a Mutterzüchterin, that the storm symbolised its return."

"Samantha!" Rebecca walked around the counter, planting a soothing hand across Robert's back, though the effectiveness of the scolding look she aimed at her daughter was lessened by the minimal visibility. "I've told you to stop trying to scare your brother, you know how those stories give him nightmares."

"Oh, those aren't stories," Samantha responded, sending a wicked smirk in her younger brother's direction, putting on a menacing voice, "we learned about it in school. It returned to the mortal world on a day like this over three hundred years ago, following the raging storm to this very town. It selected its chosen mate, preying upon the mothers of the land, using them to manifest itself in this world. Perhaps tonight's the night it will return."

"Samantha, that's enough," her father urged softly, turning to face Rebecca. "The power went out as soon as the lightning struck, I think the whole damn grid might be down. If it isn't fixed, we might have to rearrange the night."

"Absolutely not," Rebecca countered forcefully, holding her phone aloft. "There's no way I'm spending the whole night without internet access. If there's even a slight chance that Melissa's place is unaffected, then there's no way I'm staying here. And Robbie here's been looking forward to this sleepover for weeks."

"It's not a sleepover!" Robert fired back defensively.

"If your father says it's too dangerous then I think we should listen to him," Rebecca said, feeling the tickle of disappointment growing, with her libido practically screaming for her to reconsider. "I can always make plans for next week, if there's time."

"I mean, the rain's bad, but not enough to flood the road. If we set off now before it gets any worse then I might be able to make it across town and back in a half hour at minimum," Mark suggested, earning a vigorous nod from Samantha.

"Exactly, he'll be home just in time for whatever you guys have planned," Samantha agreed, flicking her eyes down to the parts of Rebecca's outfit that remained exposed. "Nice shoes, mom, I think dad's gonna love them."

"Don't be cheeky," Rebecca playfully swatted her daughter's shoulder, turning back to her husband with hope still twinkling in her eyes. "Are you sure about this? I can still push everything back to another night. Something tells me that this storm is only just getting started."

"I think we'll cope. Besides, with the rain being as bad as it is the roads are going to be clear. It should be a straight trip there and back," Mark answered, with clear desire in his own half eyes when he caught a glimpse of the dress beneath the robe. He reached across the island and retrieved his keys, bringing Rebecca into a loving embrace. "And she's right, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you've got under there."

"Down, boy," Rebecca laughed as she laced her fingers around Mark's neck, tilting her head to plant her lips against her husband's, enjoying the disgusted sounds her kids emitted at the sight of it. "Just don't push it out there. The only thing worse than a storm is a trip to the emergency room."

Rebecca grabbed a flashlight and aimed it at the floor, helping to locate a path out of the kitchen free from any glass shards. Stroking Mark's cheek, she sent him on his way, following the departing trio to the foyer, stepping out of the way when a gust of wind sent a spray of rain through the door when Mark opened it. She recieved a predictably light hug from Samantha, then a much tighter one from Robert.

"Put her down, momma's boy, we've got places to be. It's not like anything's going to happen to her," Samantha rolled her eyes, again taking on a look of mischief as she turned to her brother. "That is, unless the Mutterzüchterin already has her in its sights."

"Ignore her. Samantha doesn't want to admit it, but those stories used to scare her too when she was younger. She used to wake up in the middle of the night and visit our bedroom to make sure I was safe and sound," Rebecca ruffled her son's head tenderly.

"She did?" Robert laughed, watching his sister rush over to the car in a huff.

"Yep! She was positiviely adorable, before she turned into a sullen teenager, ready to leave us behind when she heads off to college in a few months" Rebecca plucked Robert's backpack off of its hook and handed it to him, pulling the hood of his raincoat over his head, sending him towards the open door.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Robert asked nervously, standing on the threshold as he shouldered his backpack, listening to the engine roaring to life over the sound of the splashing rain. "I could stay here if you'd like, so you won't be alone?"

"Alone? During a rainstorm? What's the worst that could happen? I'll be absolutely fine. Now don't hang around, sweetie, you'll catch a cold," Rebecca smiled, crouching down to plant a kiss on his cheek, laughing warmly when she spotted a print of her lipstick on it. "Any strange beings that think they can mess with me will think twice once I've dealt with them, I promise. Love you."

"Love you too, mom," Robert shouted as he made a made dash for the car, hopping into the open rear door.

Giving them a wave as the car rolled back off the driveway, Rebecca closed the door, grabbing a dustpan and brush to clean up the mess in the kitchen. Sauntering past the landing of the stairs, a cold chill ran along her spine, oblivious to the malignant presence infecting her home.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Rebecca paced impatiently, feeling her thighs rubbing together with every step, exacerbating her already raging lust. Having waited calmly throughout the first half hour, Rebecca frequently opened the home screen of her phone despite its dwindling battery life, forced to watch as her husband's estimation inflated, moving well beyond the hour mark.

She did everything she could to keep her mind clear of lustful thoughts, unable to cope with just how unbearable the heat became with every minute that ticked by. As she predicted, the storm did indeed worsen, sending rain lashing across the tarmac road, heavy enough to reduce visibility to a dangerous level. Just short of the second hour, Rebecca finally heard the familiar ringtone buzzing in her hand.

"Hello?" Rebecca brought the phone to her ear, covering the other to block out the sound of the beating rain and cracking thunder. "Mark? Can you hear me?"

"Not well, this line is terrible" her husband shouted back, barely audible above the crackling phone line and rain hammering across the roof of the family's car. "I've only just managed to get a signal. It's a nightmare out here, I can barely see a few yards ahead of me on the road, even with the headlights on full beam. I had to pull over."

"Are the kids alright?" Rebecca asked with concern apparent in her voice. Regret built up, scolding herself for not doing enough to stop the three of them from making the trip in such conditions.

"Yeah, Robert's already with his friends. I've just come back from dropping off Samantha, she's just happy that their WIFi is still up and running," Mark laughed, placating the nervous mother somewhat. "I barely made it five minutes away from her friend's house before the rain worsened. An eighteen wheeler almost skidded off the road while I was behind it, so I didn't want to take the risk. Sorry, honey, I know you've put a lot of work into planning this night."

"You've got nothing to apologise for, I don't want you back on the road until it's absolutely safe to do so," Rebecca replied firmly, then let her voice take a more seductive turn. "I want you back in one piece, mister. I'm still so terribly horny, waiting for my strapping husband to come and ravage me."

"Believe me, I'm gonna make it back, even if I need to figure out a way of altering the weather. Hell, maybe I'll bribe the weatherman," Mark joked, with Rebecca letting out a hollow laugh of her own, plagued by growing physical need. "I'll be bac... hopefully not lo... love y... "

"Mark? Mark? I can't understand you!" Rebecca listened to the line crackling, hearing it go dead completely. "Dammit."

Coming to terms with the fact that her anniversary night was likely over before it even started, Rebecca tossed her phone onto the bed, resigning herself to an early night. But when she leaned across the bedside table, puckering her lips to blow out each of the dimming candles, her hazel eyes lowered towards the drawer, aware of a particular item within that might at least satiate her unyielding lust.

Sliding the drawer open, the corners of her ruby lips curled upwards, finding the slim purple object that she had become ever so familiar with. Retrieving it, along with a small tube of lube, she turned back and climbed onto the bed, shrugging off her dressing gown, rolling her trim body onto the petal coated bed. Quickly stacking a group of pillows against the headboard, Rebecca settled back and eagerly divested herself of her Victoria's Secret thong, planting her heels down to form an 'M' shape.

Bringing the dildo to her lips, she extended her tongue and started to lap at the silicon cylinder, curling it around the circumference of it. She licked and caressed the shaft, gradually coating it with her salival. Suitably prepared, the housewife planted the shaft on her tongue, sliding it into her mouth inch by inch, throating it in no time at all. Not wanting to let her libido push her too far, she carefully pushed and pulled the dildo, growing wet at the sound of the stream of gags that poured from her painted lips, further igniting the flames at her core. Once she was ready, she popped the cap of the bottle open and doused the toy with the cold gel.

Closing her eyes, Rebecca moved the pleasure device downwards, sliding it between her spread thighs, rolling the vinyl skirt up by a couple of inches to create better access for herself. An electric tingling spread across her body when the pointed tip touched her soaked nether labia, charging her already horny state beyond what she could cope with. Imagining Mark's face looming over her, Rebecca rubbed the tip across her slit, teasing herself with every short stroke.

12