Manifestation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mark. Don't tease me," Rebecca whispered initially, growing in pitch when she remembered that she was alone.

Without the worry of her kids barging into the bedroom, Rebecca tossed aside any thought of restraint and decided to let loose. Priming the tip at her slit, Rebecca edged it into her tight tunnel, grasping the linen sheets with her nails the deeper she forced it. She conjured up the image of her husband, thrusting his manhood into her sex, rocking it back and forth with passion embedded in each thrust.

"Hmmuuu! God, honey, I need it so much deeper!" Rebecca moaned, working the toy deeper into her warmth, twisting it with a roll of her wrist, feeling herself contracting around the soft, rubbery object the further it travelled.

Even the frequent flashes of lightning weren't enough to knock her from her stride, unconcerned by the blinding light invading the bedroom with every fork stretching across her home. Her back arched, becoming more pronounced with the increased speed of her pumping. As her pace escalated, the movement of the dildo became clumsy, lacking the smoothness she had started with. Irritation resulted in her Rebecca pulling the toy out completely, dropping it to the floor, replacing it with her own fingers.

"God! Oh God! Hummm," Rebecca cried, fingering her pussy with wild abandon, rising up on shaky legs. Please don't stop, I need to cuuuu... "

In and out, twisting and curling, her fingers plunged until they grew strained. In conjunction with a deafening tremor of pounding thunder, Rebecca's toe curling orgasm wracked her toned body, subjecting her to strong convulsions with each wave that hit her at her core. Each violent shudder drained her what remained of her energy, lulling her into a blissful slumber, vulnerable to the creature that had observed her so very patiently, waiting for the perfect time to strike.

~•~•~•~•~•~

The black mass at the foot of the bed expanded across the ivory carpet, prompted by the light snoring coming from the top of the bed. It oozed and bubbled, stretching widely enough to form an inky puddle, one that allowed the creature that placed it there to rise.

Sinuous limbs gently hoisted it from the surface of the puddle, clutching at the carpet threads as it pulled itself free from its centuries long confinement. The creature lacked a discernible shape, possessing an outline that appeared to be in perpetual motion, never quite maintaining the same physique for longer than a few seconds. A slick, tar-like layer of skin stretched across its musculature, with droplets of oil-like fluid rolling across its limbs and down to the increasingly tarnished carpet. It's emergence cast a miasma upon the bedroom, an odour the likes of which few humans had ever inhaled, a noxious fume designed to ensure the creature's intended target wouldn't awaken for the duration of its procedure.

It had listened in on the conversation of the unsuspecting family, absorbing the muffled echos as best it could. The language of the land's inhabitants had once again undergone a change, signalling yet another seismic shift in its cultural evolution. But the creature was fully capable of deciphering the words, recognising the common inflections and alterations in pitch, picking up on the subtleties of human emotion without hesitation, focused unwaveringly on the innocent matriarch of the household. Confusion, frustration, fear, but above all else -- lust.

Fully emerged, the creature lifted what was approximately its head, turning it to assess its new surroundings, struck by the many changes that had taken place since its previous return. The development of the human race had far exceeded what it had anticipated, boasting technology that would have been viewed as witchcraft just a few short centuries ago. But the matters of humankind was of no concern to a creature so ancient, not when its pulsating red orbs were cast in the direction of the beauty resting on the soft bed before him.

The blubbery, humanoid shaped creature trudged forwards, clambering onto the sacred marital bed, staining the brilliant white sheets as it moved towards its chosen mate. Staring down at Rebecca's slender form, it couldn't help but admire what it could see -- or as close to admiration as it could achieve. Unlike the women it had encountered over the thousands of years following its initial arrival to the mortal world, the one resting on the invitingly soft bed looked like the picture of health. She was as slender as she was beautiful, possessing a comely face that warranted the desecration she was destined to endure at the gnarled hands of the grotesque being.

Its burning orbs scanned across the peculiar articles of clothing encasing her body, far removed from the humble cloth rags the women of the land once adorned their bodies with. Violent red eyes travelled, from the heightened -- and noticeably impractical -- footwear, to the shiny black garment that shrouded her thighs and upper body, matching the unearthly pigment of the creature's pulsating skin. With its prey firmly in its grasp, the creature decided to explore her exquisite form. Reaching its mangled hand out, it lightly grazed Rebecca's pale leg, trickling along at a calm, deliberate speed, moving across her exposed thigh.

It continued on, until it paused at the innocent mother's stomach, pressing its palm flat against it. As predicted, she was at the peak of fertility, in the midst of her ovulation cycle, the perfect host for the creature's foul ritual. Had it possessed anything resembling lips, they would have curled into a calculating smile.

Moving its hand further along, it traced over the swell of Rebecca's vinyl covered breasts, guiding a finger down the center of her throat and along her lips, eventually laying its palm across her forehead, placing a finger at Rebecca's temple. Immediately, it could read every thought that rushed through her mind, every recent memory of her daughter and beloved son, each delicious fantasy filling her slumbering mind. Lustful imagery was at the forefront of her mind, taking the shape of her beloved husband.

The fantasy made the creature's task a simple one. Utilising its dream weaving ability, it expertly spliced and altered Rebecca's dreams, removing her husband's sweat coated body from the equation entirely. But as it started the process of replacing her husband with itself, smothering her luscious pale body with its own horrific, reeking fog, the creature detected some resistance from Rebecca, a natural fight against the evil occupying her family's home, a defense against the depraved intentions of the festering malevolence intent on spreading its taint.

But the creature wouldn't be denied, not after its years of unwilling confinement. Understanding that more would be needed to render the mother compliant, it bent over, practically smothering her significantly smaller body, using the fingers of its other deformed to pinch Rebecca's cheeks, applying enough pressure to part her delicate teeth and gleaming white teeth. It angled its shapeless head, opening a small void just below its blood red eyes, allowing a thick, muscular appendage to protrude from it, with a series of appalling tendrils covering the bulbous tip, sending flecks of thick black fluid flying as it was flung from side to side.

Bringing the appendage under control, the creature aimed the tip towards Rebecca's open mouth. Pushing down, the repulsive organ moved past Rebecca's lips and rolled across her pink tongue, feeding more and more of the fleshy tube into her. As soon as it slid into her throat, clogging her airway, Rebecca's unconscious body railed against her invader, tensing up when the organ squirmed around, spasming as it caused her throat to visibly bulge. She lashed out, flinging her arm out to the ice bucket resting on the bedside table, sending the contents crashing to the carpet. Seeking to end her resistance, incremental bulges moved along the organ, leaving the void and passing through Rebecca's lips and down her throat, filling her with its foul, intoxicating essence, pumping a steady stream of tainted fluid into her.

Straightaway, Rebecca's thrashing came to an end, incapable of mustering any further defiance as the frothy substance poured into her body, drugging her with a warm sensation, making it all too easy for the creature to manipulate her mind. Planting images of its own form encapsulating hers, the creature moved onto the final act, shifting its oil soaked body between the mother's long legs, pushing the thin skirt up to reveal her exposed womanhood, leaking its sweet nectar. It brushed its black hands over her milky thighs, edging them even further apart, wedging its lower body between them.

Yet another frightful limb formed, expanding outwards from between its own legs, smothered in a slimy substance that made the growing tube glow with every flash of blazing white light. The gentle buzzing of the peculiar device at the end of the bed temporarily put the creature on alert as it made its approach, but soon fell silent once more. Pleasurable thoughts overwhelmed Rebecca, enabling the nightmarish being to push its dripping sexual organ towards her pure womanhood, pushing through her slit, lodging it deep into her canal. The creature made no sound as it rooted itself into the woman's fertile hole, it was beyond the need to voice its own pleasure, content with listen to that of its host.

"Nnnn... " Rebecca let out a series of unintelligible sounds, muffled by the appendage still locked in her throat, spewing a constant stream of its frothy liquid into her stomach, maintaining its hold over her.

The creature persisted in its descent, until its tube-like organ stretched its way to Rebecca's deepest region, deeper than her husband had ever been. The tip pressed against the opening of her cervix, inflating a little more to widen her silky channel. With Rebecca prepped, the creature began to undulate, sliding its onyx glans back and forth, aided by the copious black fluid it produced. Its sheer size resulted in a visible bulge appearing along the mother's abdomen, rising and fading with every abrupt plunge.

"Hummmm!" Rebecca mewled, bringing her hands towards the pillows, rocking her head as her intruder built its speed, hammering into her pussy in a manner she was unfamiliar with, contrasting the tender thrusts of her husband. Betrayed by her body, her legs rose and curled around the pumping mass, locking her heels, slathering her milky legs with its sticky residue. "Hmm-mmph. Dee... dee... deeper!"

It made for a horrific sight, a true beauty trapped beneath the writhing black lump that had manipulated and moulded her to suit its needs, far too lost in her manufactured dream to do anything to stop it. The creature pounded into Rebecca rhythmically, throwing its full weight behind every indecent swing, slamming the headboard against the wall, pushing the sturdy bed to its breaking point. Lashing out, it lifted and dropped Rebecca's vulnerable form into the mattress, dominated by its ancient, primal lust.

Before long, the creature's thrusts grew forceful, hitting the brunette with all its might. The appendage buried in Rebecca's sex began to throb heavily, beating against her sensitive walls without pause as a sickening climax started to surge. It clamped its fingers around Rebecca's narrow waist and bore down with vicious jerks of its larger body, moving at an inhuman speed.

"Ommm, hmmm!" Rebecca mumbled out a cry, distracted by the shapeless figure inhabiting her dream, crossing the mark of her full capitulation to the entity. Even the faint shades of her family weren't enough to pull her from the tainted abyss, slurring as she voiced the muffled words of her surrender. "Yesss! Fill me!"

Suddenly, all movement on the bed came to a full stop. Contorting its disfigured frame, the creature's organ reshaped at the tip, forming a stubby spike that pierced the entrance of her cervix, enabling it to unleash its tainted seed directly into Rebecca's fertile womb, polluting it to the fullest. The organ bulged with every rush of genetic material it sent into its host, flooding her with cells that immediately surged with relentless intent in search of the unsuspecting beauty's perfect eggs.

Sending the last of its purposeful bodily fluids onto Rebecca, the creature finally started to retract the appendages it had buried into Rebecca's orifices, listening to the hacking cough she let out when her throat was cleared of any obstruction, bringing up some of the black fluid that filled her stomach. Still lost to the false dreams, a steady stream of moans trickled from her abused lips as the creature forced the last drops of seed into her, until finally ejecting from her sex.

It towered over its prey, titling its thick head to the side as it assessed her. Once it spotted the first trickle of seed leaving her slit it again pressed its palm over Rebecca's stomach, able to track the movement of its contaminated discharge. It only took a few minutes for it to detect a horde of cells swarming a susceptible egg, relishing the evil thrill that came when one successfully punctured the outer layer, fertilizing the brunette thoroughly.

Having fufilled its purpose, the creature rose and trudged back off the bed, hitting the floor with a heavy thud. Approaching the tar puddle, it took a final look at the Rebecca, the wife whose marital bed it had defiled, the mother whose womb teemed with its budding progeny. With its roots planted in Rebecca, the creature made its departure, securing yet another anchor to the mortal world, ensuring its return when it so desired, fully intent on further cultivating its latest prize.

12