Mannequin'd Pt. 01

Story Info
A creeper's coworkers make him know how it feels...
4.8k words
4.52
6.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers

Note: All characters in this work are fictional and over the age of eighteen.

I have a confession to make.

I am a bit of a perv. I'm not proud of it, but I definitely indulge whenever I can catch a glimpse of downblouse or the top of a woman's panties sticking out over top of her pants. College girl or MILF, doesn't matter, if you bend over in yoga pants, I'm going to try to at least sneak a peek.

With that being the case, you might imagine I enjoyed working in a department store. Working with mostly women, getting to see dozens of customers come in and out during the day, plenty to choose from, I have to admit. And in the three or so years I've been working there, I've definitely snapped more than a few surreptitious shots of sundress-clad sorority girls and soccer moms, making sure not to get noticed. Or so I thought.

You see, that day started ordinarily enough, I got in that afternoon about 2 and took my usual spot, assigned to the shoe department, which is pretty prime perving real estate, even if you're not a foot fetish guy. But that also meant that I was working across from the Women's Contemporary section and next to Home Goods, which meant I was going to be working near two of my favorite accidental models.

Over in Women's Contemporary was a girl named Allie. She was around 22, 23 or so, with long chestnut-brown hair and piercingly dark brown eyes. Allie was a petite little thing, maybe 5'2" and a hundred pounds soaking wet, and she'd earned the rather unfortunate nickname in my camera roll as "A-Cup Allie" for being decidedly less than well-endowed, but that never stopped me from getting home and fantasizing about taking the little spinner and bouncing her up and down on my cock after work. She had on a long dark blue sweater over black leggings, along with some tall black "fuck me" boots that had become a definite part of my daydreams.

I actually got along pretty well with Allie as a person. We shared some of the same interests, and knowing that she was actually married already made me feel a little less tense about talking to her. Of course, it also made me envy the guy that got to go home and take her to bed, but I didn't always concern myself with that. I also knew from experience that a lot of Allie's work involved folding items and re-arranging the shelves, and all that squatting and bending usually led to whatever pants she was wearing riding down far enough for me to have seen practically every pair of panties she probably owned.

Meanwhile, over in Home Goods that day was Kathleen. She was a bigger girl, with silky light brown hair and blue eyes. Aside from having a different build from Allie, she definitely dressed a lot differently, with a lot of outfits featuring nice blouses and dress pants that allowed me to gaze at every curve of her body. Kathleen was single, and definitely gave off the vibe of being the girl at the bar who may not be the hottest, but who knew she was the most fun lay out of everyone, and there had been many nights where I imagined my face planted between those thick thighs of hers, licking and lapping up everything she had to offer while she screamed and serenaded me with the dirtiest talk possible.

Kathleen was also an assistant manager, which made her technically my boss. You would think that her having the ability to fire me might tamp down some of my baser urges, but a horny mind has no thoughts of tomorrow, and many pictures of her took their place in the spank bank over time.

In fact, I hadn't gotten settled into my spot for long when Kathleen came up to talk to me about something.

"Hey, Sam, will you do me a favor? Allie's covering Women's Contemp and Girls at the same time today, so if she needs any help-"

"Ah, yeah, no problem," I said, thinking already about being able to be up close to Allie, maybe "accidentally" rubbing a hand against her boots reaching down for something.

"Awesome, thanks, Sam," Kathleen said with a smile before turning and walking away. As she did, I definitely took the opportunity to see what she was working with that afternoon, and sure enough, her silver dress pants hugged tightly enough to her for the perfect outline of a thong to show up through the thin fabric. Before she got to the end of the aisle, I had managed to take my phone out and snap two quick ones of her luscious peach as she headed back. After making sure nobody saw, I walked back over to say hello to Allie as she was working on setting up a display of women's jeans.

"Hey, Allie, Kathleen said you were pulling double duty today?"

"Ugh, yeah. But I'm out of here at 6, so I'm just looking forward to getting home and back on Elden Ring," she said, her eyelashes flickering towards me as she talked.

"Is it as good as everyone says?"

"YES. Go get it tonight. Brett even loves it, and he normally hates that kind of setting," she went on.

I put my phone down and started working alongside her. My section was empty, so it wasn't like I was being too obvious, and we made small talk for a while, while I half kept an eye on anyone heading to Shoes and half kept an eye on Allie.

It was then that someone buzzed me in my earpiece. It was Brittany, one of the girls who worked at the customer service desk, asking me to come up there and help lug a vacuum out to a customer's car. Slightly annoyed, I agreed, and headed up to the front. When I got up there, Brittany waved to me without smiling and put on her best customer service voice for the elderly lady heading out with the vacuum.

Brittany wasn't the most conventionally attractive girl. She wasn't hot by any stretch, but she was definitely cute in her own way, with a round, almost chubby face, glasses, and black hair streaked with red highlights. She was built in-between Kathleen and Allie, a little shorter than I was, with a bit of a potty mouth and a blue sense of humor, and probably didn't care one way or the other whether guys found her attractive - which made the incredible D-cups she was toting around under her shirt just that much more impressive. I hadn't thought to enshrine her in my phone like the others, but Brittany was a smoker, and after taking a break one rainy day in a white t-shirt and being oblivious to the circumstances, she'd earned her spot there, too.

Anyway, I went out to the parking lot and put the vacuum in the old bluehair's car, thinking I was going to head back in and get up with Allie some more. As I got back over to where she was, I instinctively felt for my phone in my pocket - where is my phone?

I patted myself down at every pocket, but my phone was gone! Did I put it down somewhere? I walked over to where Allie was, still working on the display.

"Hey, Allie, um...have you seen my phone anywhere?"

"No, why? Can't find it?" I shook my head. "Well, maybe you left it up at the desk," she suggested. I nodded and quickly headed back off that direction. Now, the customer service desk is on the opposite side of the store, maybe a mere ninety seconds of walking, but in this situation, every second felt like HOURS. I made it back up to the front and asked Brittany.

"No, you didn't have it with you when you came up here," she said, and even just her turning ninety degrees to face me was enough to make her milk jugs bounce a bit.

"You're SURE?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. If I find it, I will let you know."

I nodded and trudged back off to Women's Contemporary. Allie had finished up with her display and had gone over to arrange another rack.

"Hey, Sam, is that your phone right there where we were?" she asked.

"What?" I looked over to the table, and sure enough, sitting on a stack of neatly folded Levi's was my phone. I bolted over, scooped it up, and checked to make sure it was locked, which it was, allowing me to exhale deeply. My secret was still safe, but man, I would have to be more careful going forward.

I spent the next hour or so helping out Allie and checking on the occasional customer in my section. Thankfully, nobody really needed much help, although I was a little disappointed at the lack of, let's say talent, that was coming through the store today. I was starting to think I might just have to settle for dreaming about my coworkers tonight. Eventually, I began to head off to the return room like I do every hour or so to break up the tedium and see if anything needed to go back on the shelves. I looked in, and nothing was laying around for me, so I left and headed back to my side, thinking about how this day was starting to be something of a downer.

Even worse, when I got back, Allie was gone. I assumed she had gone off to Girls, and seeing as that was a good bit away from my section, I knew I couldn't just nonchalantly head over there. I waited for a while, pretending to look busy, taking a moment to look at my phone at the shots I'd taken of Kathleen's thong-clad ass earlier. I looked down the other end of the aisle to see if she was out and about over in Home Goods, but nothing for now.

After a few minutes, my earpiece buzzed again. It was Holly, the store manager, asking me to come back to her office. Now, this was not unusual, per se, she often would have me come back there to tell me to do things or talk about planning for future displays and new items we had coming in, nor was it particularly unwelcome.

Holly was about 40 or so, and if guys can have dadbod, Holly definitely rocked a mombod. She was average height, with dirty blonde hair and almost rust-colored eyes, and having two kids had definitely helped her thicken up in just the right places. Her chest wasn't as naturally awe-inspiring as Brittany's, nor was she as loaded in the back as Kathleen, but she struck a nice balance. But what really got me into her was her personality - for whatever reason, while Holly was always very nice to me, she could be a total raging bitch, which always got me hot, strangely enough. Not only that, Holly dressed the part of a girl boss, rocking suits that she filled out wonderfully, and often pairing them with these black ankle boots with a sharp heel that always clack-clack-clacked on the tile floor, announcing her arrival long before you could see her, and I swear, I could feel my cock growing every time I heard those boots hitting the floor.

I walked to the back of the store, through the Employees Only door and took a right over to where Holly had her office. She waved me in and told me to close the door. When I did, she reached for her lanyard microphone.

"Okay, he's here, you can come in now," she said into it. I stood there confused for a few seconds, Holly staring at me, frowning deeply, until the door opened and Kathleen and Allie came in, Allie shutting the door behind her. They stood behind me, creating a sort of crossfire for me between both their stares and Holly's.

"Sam, we need to have a very serious talk," Holly began.

"Okay...about what?" I asked.

"It seems that you have a very difficult time respecting our female customers - and your very own coworkers," she continued.

"I don't know what you mean," I tried to plead.

"Does 'A-Cup Allie' ring a bell, you fucking perv?" asked the owner of that name from behind me.

"What? What does that mean?"

"It means," Holly picked up, "that you shouldn't leave your phone open and unlocked and left on your camera roll if there are hundreds of creepshots of women on there."

I turned back to Holly slowly, my eyes wide.

"Am I being fired?" I asked. There was a pause, as the women looked between each other.

"Not necessarily," Holly answered to break the silence.

"Oh?"

"Your...job description is going to change. If you do everything you're told, you'll get to stay," Holly went on, folding her hands on the desk.

"And if I don't?"

"If you don't, not only is your ass getting fired, but I imagine every woman in those pictures would sure love to know what YOU were doing and where they can find you," Kathleen said behind me through gritted teeth.

"Okay, okay, what's the job?" I asked.

"You'll find out when you get here tomorrow at 7 a.m.," Holly said, her eyes narrowing.

"Seven? I'm not scheduled to be in until noon - we don't even open until nine!" I argued.

"That's right. You'll be here at seven along with us. Do you understand?"

"Ugh, I guess..."

"I would suggest losing the attitude, too. You're going to need to be very bright and cheerful in the morning," Holly said.

Without a sound, Kathleen stepped towards me and snatched my phone out of my pocket.

"And we'll be hanging onto this tonight. You'll have to use your imagination tonight, asshole," she said. I started to protest, but a look from her helped hammer home the idea that I was in no position to negotiate.

"In fact, you may as well head on home for the day. I'm sure we'll be able to do just fine without you," Holly said, gesturing towards the door. Not seeing any upside to continuing to protest, I headed out and eventually made my way back home.

I tried to get through the rest of my afternoon and night as normally and calmly as possible. To be honest, it was a little hard to relax without the help of my phone for...inspiration, and even the suggestion to use my imagination wasn't helping - it was like even my body knew that something was amiss, and try as I might, I couldn't even work up enough of a hard-on for actual porn to work.

Sleeping wasn't much of a help, either. I tossed and turned for hours, wondering what Holly and the rest of them had in store for me in the morning. I have no memory of actually falling asleep or dreaming, just of being in bed one moment to my alarm going off at 5:30 am. I got up, showered, had some coffee, and turned right around to get back to the store.

I don't normally get to work at 7 am, so it was jarring to see only four cars in the parking lot. I got to the front door and hit the buzzer to announce my presence. The doors slid open without anyone coming to greet me, and I slowly walked to the back of the building again to see what my fate would be. When I got to Holly's office, I knocked, receiving a terse "come in" as a response. I went inside and closed the door behind me, finding only Holly and Brittany waiting for me.

"Oh, good morning, Mister Creepshots!" Brittany said in a mocking tone. Holly shook her head and gestured for her to calm down.

"Well, I see you decided to join us after all," Holly said.

"I didn't have much choice in the matter, I suppose." I looked over at Brittany, wearing a t-shirt from some electronica group I've never heard of and some skinny jeans, her arms folded over her amazing chest, like she knew what I would be looking at. Holly was sitting down behind her desk, and all I could see was a navy blue blouse under a tan suit jacket. "So what do you want from me?" I asked.

Almost on cue, the door opened again and Kathleen and Allie came in, Allie holding a long rectangular box and setting it on the desk, and Kathleen with a satchel hanging from her shoulder.

"You see, Sam, when you perv on women, it makes us feel very unsafe. Very objectified. We don't like being used as a masturbatory aid, especially not by someone we're supposed to be able to trust."

"Okay...what does that mean for me?"

"It means that we figured the best way to punish you is to show you what it's like to be gawked at and objectified yourself," Kathleen said, an air of unnerving confidence in her voice.

"And how do you plan to do that?"

"Glad you asked. As you might know, we haven't gotten this year's models of mannequins in just yet, but the clothes we're supposed to put them in have gotten here already. We would just use last year's, but since this year's mannequins are supposed to be larger, we can't just have these clothes hanging off them like scarecrows-" Holly began.

"So, you want me to be the mannequin? You're just gonna shove me into a suit or something and have me stand out there?" I assumed.

"Not exactly..." Holly responded. At that point, Allie walked over and opened the box. Inside of it was what looked like a silver, almost velvet dress that looked like it would stop well short of a normal person's knees.

"What's this?" I asked, nervously.

"That, Sam, is a skater dress that we're hoping we'll be very popular amongst young ladies this winter," Holly explained.

"You're gonna shove me into an oversized girl's dress? That's how you think you're going to move these things?" I protested, hoping they would realize what a silly idea it would sound like.

"Of course not, that would look terrible," Allie chimed in, "if you're going to advertise a cute dress for girls, you need a cute girl to be dressed up in it." I began to notice Kathleen opening her satchel and removing different kinds of makeup, putting them on a cabinet next to the wall.

"You...you can't be serious," I stammered. Holly reached into the box, pulling the dress out, revealing a pair of black patent leather Mary Janes, and a small paper package tied up with ribbon underneath.

"Oh, we are very serious. We are going to doll you up into the perfect living mannequin," Holly said, not even looking up at me, while Brittany walked over and locked the door from the inside, before turning back to me.

"Now, Sam, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is that you strip down for us right now so we can begin," she told me. I hesitated at first, but feeling the glare of four sets of irate eyes convinced me to begin taking my shirt off, being watched silently. I took my shirt and tossed it onto the floor before slowly undoing my pants.

"Oh, for Christ's sake," Kathleen said before she came up and forcefully pulled them down for me along with my boxers, leaving me exposed to them.

"Oh, God, THAT'S what he goes home and tugs on every night thinking of us?" Brittany asked, giggling, while Holly continued to stare stone-faced and Allie stifled a laugh of her own.

Holly then took the paper bag out and slid it towards me. I stepped out of my pants and took my shoes and socks off before going to open it up. Sure enough, inside, sitting on top, was a pair of ivory white lacy bikini panties and a matching white A-cup bra. Underneath those were a pair of white silken tights with a pattern of snowflakes along the legs and a large one right in the center of the gusset.

"How am I supposed to get all this on?" I asked, still in shock of the situation around me.

"Panties first, then the tights," Holly said sharply.

"Holly, aren't you forgetting something?" Kathleen asked.

"Oh, yes, the extra help," Holly remarked. In an instant, I felt Kathleen's hand grab my crotch and pull it back, before feeling something smooth and slick wrap around the base of my balls and around my still-flaccid-from-nerves cock.

"What the hell is this?" I yelled.

"A little tie-down to make sure nothing slides around too much...or that that little prick of yours decides to ruin the outfit. Right now, even if you could get hard through that, all it's going to do is tug on your tired, empty little sack and make it hurt. So you better be a good boy...well, while you still can," Kathleen told me. She was right, too, whatever she had tied around me had pulled my cock and balls downwards and tightly, to where I could almost feel any blood going to my dick being squeezed back out.

"Now you may continue, Holly said, handing me the panties. Without a word, I took them and stepped into them, pulling them up over the rig Kathleen had made. Sure enough, aside from a little bulge at the very bottom, you wouldn't know anything was amiss down there, the front of the panties sat perfectly flush against my crotch.

"Allie, help him into the tights, I imagine he's never had to put any on before," Holly commanded. Allie sat me down in the chair, then grabbed the tights, kneeling before me and bunching up one of the legs. She gestured for me to stick my left foot out, and when I did, she slid the left leg of them over my foot, slowly unfurling the silky opaque nylon over my leg. When she got a bit past my knee, she stopped, and repeated the process for my right leg. When she got to the same stopping point on that side, she stood me up, and then began to pull them up around my waist.

NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers
12