Mannequin'd Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down while this was going on, and as horrifying as the prospect of being feminized like this, publicly, I couldn't help but think I rather liked the look and feel of the tights as they were being put on me. Finally, Allie gave me a firm slap on the ass when she finished.

"Thank you, Allie, and it looks like everything stayed in place, very good," Holly observed. I took the shoes out on my own, and sat them on the floor, stepping into them while Allie also helped me into my new bra. It wasn't as ornate as the panties, almost looking like a cross between a sports bra and a training bra, but feeling the soft materials on my nipples caused them to perk up. It took both Allie and Kathleen to get the dress on me properly, but I didn't resist, instead, almost embracing the feel of the tight velvety material on my body. Was I actually starting to like this?

Brittany pulled me back into the chair while Kathleen took her makeup kit and proceeded to go to work. Silently, but definitely smiling the whole time, I could see what she was using, but not the complete picture; some very light foundation, some blush, light pink eyeshadow, matching nail polish, and finally, she told me to purse my lips, and I obeyed for her to finish dabbing me with some pink wetlook lip gloss. I also felt someone, either Allie or Brittany, placing a wig on my head, and from the curls that bounced in front of me, I could see it was an almost platinum blonde one.

Holly reached into her desk and pulled out a mirror, holding it up to me. I stared at my reflection in shock, surprised not just at what had happened, but at how much I actually thought they had femmed me up. I was almost in awe of how girly I looked (and felt, to be honest!) when Allie chimed in.

"I think he looks like just the cutest Snow Princess, don't you?"

"He does, but we need to do something about the name," Kathleen began, "we can't call a Snow Princess a he named Sam, can we?"

"You know, you're right," Holly remarked, digging into her desk again before tossing over a name tag. It looked just like our normal ones, only instead of "Sam", this one read "Sophie".

"How's that?" she asked the group.

"Perfect," Kathleen agreed. Finally, I felt the need to speak up.

"So, this is what I'm going to be doing now, going out there dressed up like THIS?"

"Oh, no, not entirely, this is only the public half of your punishment. There's still more," Holly went on.

"More?"

"Of course. Part of your problem is that you don't seem to respect how strong women can be. So the other part of your punishment is learning to obey women. We will train you properly, just like we trained you to work here."

"Like how?" I asked. With that, Holly stood up from the desk and walked around. Sure enough, the other half of her outfit was a shortish matching tan skirt and the ankle boots I had learned to love the sound of, and the clack of the heels on her floor were starting to test Kathleen's makeshift chastity rig.

"First of all, you will learn to address us properly," Holly said.

"Holly, I don't-" I began before a received a sharp slap across the face from Holly's left hand.

"MISTRESS Holly. That's Mistress Holly now. And along with me are Miss Brittany, Miss Kathleen, and Ms. Allie. You are to refer to us as either one of those or 'ma'am', and anything else is going to earn you another stiff reminder of your place, do you understand me, Sophie?" Holly explained, reaching an authoritative tone in her voice even I didn't know she had in her. I was almost too shocked to answer, but I felt like I needed to say something.

"Y-yes, Mistress Holly," was all I could muster up.

"Good. Now, that was your first lesson. Lesson two, you will arrive here in the morning and come back here for your first assignment every day. If any of us four are here, you are to kiss us good morning, do you understand?"

I nodded, than paused, before leaning in to kiss Holly on the lips. She stopped me, pushing me away from her by the forehead.

"Oh, no, Sophie, that is not how you kiss your Mistresses good morning, I'm afraid."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Wordlessly, Holly reached down to the hem of her skirt, lifting it up, showing off her purple satin panties underneath, before reaching down with one hand and tapping her vulva with her pinkie finger. I kneeled down before her and looked up quickly before re-focusing on her gorgeous, inviting mound.

"And make no mistake, this is not a French kiss, lips only. You haven't earned the right to pleasure me just yet," Holly said. I leaned in and pressed my lips hard against her panties, smelling a faint combination of perfume and Holly's natural sex before pulling back, looking at the shiny pink lipstick marks I had left on the satin.

"Very good, now the rest of us," Holly ordered. I turned around, still on my knees, to see Kathleen waiting, her tan pants undone enough for me to be face-to-face with her bright red thong. I leaned in to repeat the process, and Kathleen took the back of my head and pushed my deeply towards her. Clearly, Kathleen was enjoying this, as evidenced by the feeling of wetness on my chin and the much stronger scent inviting me to her. Finally, she pulled my back, leaving a similar lipstick mark as Kathleen giggled.

Next was Allie, and she slid her leggings down, allowing me to place a kiss on her black cotton panties. Amazingly, she didn't relish the opportunity the same way Holly and Kathleen did, perhaps because, being still newly married, she felt uncomfortable about letting someone so close to her sweetness. And last was Brittany, who tried a different tack, instead of pushing me into her, she grinded the front of her black, green, and pink-striped boyshorts into my face, smearing the lipstick.

"Mmmmm...that was very nice, Sissy Sophie," Holly almost purred. "What do you say we begin lesson number three?"

12