All Comments on 'Manny Ch. 01'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but it should have been proofread first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who the fuck is Ethan?

Who the fuck is Ethan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sucked

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmmmmmmmmm

I thought the story was going along very well until the main characters name changedand the rediculous description of his "ramrod". Does anyone realize that a 12 inch long 6 inch in diameter penis would tear a virgin apart. A females vaginal canal is only between 5 and 6 inches long. I just wish people would pay more attention to reality when describing the male anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Stuff!! Loved It

Despite the small errors (Manny's name changes to Ethan at the end) this is a well-writen, hot erotic story. Rape is not easy to write about but there seems to be a romantic, sexually charged undercurrent in this story that makes it interesting. Real characters drawn from real life, great vocabulary and descriptions. I can't wait to read Chapter 2.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 17 years ago
so who's Ethan??

You've left your readers a bit confused here...Manny? or Ethan??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It was okay

It was a good story, but.........the name change and a couple of grammatical errors threw me off. "She cummed in her hand" for example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Name Change

Not a bad story, interesting story line, but the main character's name changed from Manny to Ethan in the middle of the story, kinda threw off the groove. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous