Manon and Belle Pt. 08

Story Info
Raid and Rescue.
10.6k words
4.91
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle slapped Fiona hard with the flogger over her pretty little bum and then alternated forehand and backhand strokes up and down the girl's back and over her bottom, occasionally catching her over the top of her thighs. Belle was much stronger even than she looked, but she knew not to hold back.

This rapidly reduced Fi to a blubbering shrieking mess, and Manon only stopped it when Fi's legs slumped under her, leaving her hanging from her wrists for a moment until she steadied herself.

"Well done Belle, thank you," Manon said. She walked up to Fi, and stroked her face over the hood, "Almost over Fi, I'm going to mark you with a cane, which will leave some very sore red stripes, and then you are done." Fi squeaked and groaned, but nodded her head in understanding.

Manon picked up the thin cane, whipping it back and forth to test it. It was very thin, thinner than Manon actually liked, so there was a high chance it would cut the skin of whoever it was used on if a caning went on too long. Manon tutted with disapproval, she preferred a thicker cane for ordinarily punishments. It was less likely to cut the skin and left broader stripes, which were in Manon's opinion prettier.

Without waiting Manon struck Fi hard over the back of her thighs, just under her bottom and even through the gag and hood, her scream could clearly be heard. Manon then hit her five more times, leaving perfectly spaced angry red welts over her bum and back.

"Release her," Manon said turning away. "Whoever is next, assume the same position as Fi was in," Manon said. She turned around to find Beth sitting down with Fi in her lap, and Belle and Melissa were strapping Claire to the cross.

Manon went and whispered to Claire, "I am very proud of you, and your resolve, but you know that doesn't mean I am going to go easy on you?"

"I do miss," Claire said, a little shakily.

"Hood," she said to Belle, who had got another out of the box and was fitting the gag panel to it.

Looking over, Manon saw that Fi was still hooded and gagged, crying heavily and snorting through her nose. "For god's sake, get that off her, let her breathe!" she said.

There were sounds of furious protest from Fi, so Manon knelt by her, and released the gag, leaving it attached on one side.

"Fi, what are you trying to say?"

"Miss, please? Leave me blind. I don't want to watch." Manon ran her fingers over the girls lips, "very well, if you are sure, I'll allow it. Normally you'd be made to watch," she said.

"Miss," Manon heard Claire say, when I'm done, me too please? If you don't mind?"

"Very well Manon said, and looked at Beth, who shrugged. "I'm last, but I'll stay the same as them, please miss?" she said.

Claire was now firmly strapped to the cross, and hooded and gagged.

Manon handed Belle the tawse, who looked a bit worried but got into position. "Arse to neck again Belle. No overlaps, no gaps, and don't go soft on me, you hear?" Manon said.

Belle again started on the bottom, striking Claire hard over the crease where her thighs met it, and ignoring the deep groan from Claire, worked her way methodically up over her bottom to her shoulders, when she stopped, panting with exertion.

Claire was bawling her eyes out under the hood, and had been shrieking loudly into the gag. She got quieter, setting into a sort of rhythmic grunt. The tawse, a three inch wide leather belt, left a deep burning pain behind after the shock and sting of it's initial impact.

Claire's bright red skin was gradually deepening in colour as a result. Some of it would probably have bruised.

Sighing, Manon picked up the cane again, as now she was going to really hurt this girl, and leave her badly marked. What annoyed her was that she was going to be able to take no pleasure from it, either by forcing Claire to service her, or by ripping an orgasm or two from Claire, there wasn't time.

Pulling her arm back Manon struck her first blow diagonally across Claire's shoulders and without warning, so that she shrieked and jerked in the restraints in surprise at the sudden pain.

"Stay still girl," Manon said loudly to be sure Claire heard. As soon as she was still, Manon hit her diagonally again, leaving a clear X shape on her back as the girl again cried out and fought her restraints as hard as she could.

Again waiting for Claire to be still, Manon hit her again, making a diagonal stripe a bit lower than the first, then waiting until she was still before turning it to an X as well. Manon went on doing this until the last X was burned in to the tender skin at the top of Claire's thighs, and over her bum.

By this time Claire was much quieter, sobbing but no longer shouting or screaming into the gag. "Get her down. Belle once you are sure Claire is breathing alright and recovering, restrain Beth, but to the central pillar, and pull her tight vertically as much as you can."

Manon stripped down to her underwear, she was hot and sweaty, and strangely out of sorts. Normally reducing a pretty girl to a quivering wreck with corporal punishment would be very enjoyable, a prelude to some great orgasms for both of them. This was just brutality, and Manon wasn't enjoying it nearly as much as she'd like.

Belle must have realised, as she brought Manon a glass of water and asked if she was alright. "Thank you dear, we are all doing what we must, and compared to these girls, I have it easy," Manon said. "There'll be time to break them properly, and for you to play with them as well dear."

Claire looked up sharply at Manon, she'd heard what was said, as Manon had intended.

Fi was cuddling Claire to her, stroking her clumsily as neither could see, and humming a nursery rhyme to her. Melissa and Manon were both watching Belle, as she strapped Beth to the central column of the punishment cross, her legs held tightly together by a strap over her ankles, and her hands pulled high over her head.

"So Melissa, how should you be punished then?" Manon asked.

"Miss, that is up to you, but after watching what you just did, and what I think you are about to do to Beth, I'm terrified," she replied quietly.

"Well, answer me this then, what was the worst punishment you have taken and was the offence lesser or greater than the eavesdropping and disobedience?"

Melissa thought for a moment, watching as Belle seated the gag in Beth's mouth and pulled the hood and gag tight.

"Ah I got twenty stripes from a tawse, about the same size as yours miss. Honestly I don't know about the offence, I'd been a brat all day, so it's hard to compare," she said.

"Well what would Eric say? More than twenty? Or less?" Manon asked.

"Miss, he'd say more," she said in a small voice. "So 25 then?" Manon asked and Melissa nodded reluctantly.

"Hard work now Belle," Manon told her. "Flogger first, from ankles to neck, properly pink at least all over," Manon said. She saw Beth brace, and whispered to her while stroking her fingers over Beth's delightfully muscled back, "Don't lovely girl, relax into it as much as you can, or you'll have nothing left before the end."

Beth grunted at her, and Manon stepped back smartly as Belle immediately swung at Beth, over her ankles. Belle was understandably tiring somewhat, and Manon made her go over several areas which she hadn't inflamed sufficiently. Beth had mostly stayed quiet, grunting and occasionally groaning deeply, more often as time passed.

Manon stopped Belle when she was satisfied and picked up the cane. "I'm going to stripe you, criss cross Belle, like I did to Claire, but from ankles to neck," Manon said so that Beth could hear. Manon watched as Beth grunted and took in a deep breath, letting it out noisily through her nose.

Manon heard Claire protest, and went and knelt by her. "Hush girl, Beth is amazingly strong and bearing this well, but that is why she needs to be so heavily marked, anyone can see how strong she is."

It took a long while for Manon to finish Beth, as she couldn't stand still for a bit after each stroke, but only at the end was she showing any real signs of distress. As Manon hit her over her calves and lastly across the thin skin of her ankles and over her achilles tendons, Beth had finally bellowed in pain.

Even if it was immodest, Manon was proud of her work on Beth, she had a lovely cross hatched pattern all the way

"Get her down, that is enough for now," Manon said. Belle and Melissa got Beth down and took her to sit with Fi and Claire, where they sat in a huddle.

"Melissa," Manon said quietly. "No Belle dear, stay with the girls and see they are alright. I'll deal with this."

Melissa had gone to stand by the cross facing it, but Manon went and talked quietly to her, before strapping her down. "I have a suggestion, but it is your choice to make. I will give you twenty five strokes of the tawse on your back,bottom and legs as agreed."

"Or," she continued, "I will give you ten strokes with the cane, but on your front. Five over your chest and breasts and then five over your abdomen, the last directly over your pussy. Take a moment to decide."

Manon was still worried about the girls, but found them surprisingly calm. Claire, whose criss cross stripes were almost glowing they were so red, had collected herself enough that she was actively trying to help Fi and Beth, carefully stroking them where they weren't sore, and making little humming noises at them.

"Miss?" Manon heard Melissa say and turning around found that Melissa's answer was clear. She was facing Manon, holding her arms and legs out in an X against the punishment cross.

Manon bent and strapped her legs to the cross, and then stood up and secured her arms. "I promise I won't break your skin, but this is going to hurt. Do you want me to gag you?"

"Y yes please Miss," Melissa said. Belle had heard, and approached holding Melissa's own knickers, which she was balling up tightly. At a nod from Manon she pushed them firmly into the girls mouth, which it filled, pushing her cheeks out.

"I'm not going to strap that in, unless you drop it Melissa. If you do, I'll start the count again, so if you want me to strap it, nod at me," Manon said. Wide eyed Melissa carefully shook her head no.

Manon saw that Belle was undoing the hoods on the seated girls. "Belle?" Manon enquired.

"Miss, they should see an artist at work, so that they know what belonging to you could be like," she said firmly.

"Very well Belle, dear." Belle obviously knew that Manon was going to treat Melissa differently, as she herself had often been treated by Manon in just the same way. Manon smiled at her fondly, "Your turn at this later then Belle" and laughed at her girls enthusiastic nodding.

"Good girl," Manon said to Melissa, standing back. Manon didn't wait, she hit Melissa five times in quick succession, from the top of her breasts to underneath them, across her chest, carefully avoiding the girl's nipples.

Melissa was crying and grunting, breathing heavily through her nose when Manon stopped, giving the girl some breathing space.

"Ordinarily," Manon said loudly so that the three girls would hear her as well, "having caned Melissa five times, I'd finger or lick her to an orgasm now, or have another slave do it, but since I didn't for my own girls I don't know if it's fair?"

"So, Claire, Fi, and Beth, if you think I should give Melissa an orgasm, nod your head, if you don't just stay still."

Manon smiled, as all three girls immediately started nodding, and didn't stop until Belle told them to, laughing.

Melissa had been frantically nodding too, and Manon went and pressed herself right up against the girl, gently stroking her pussy with first one and then two fingers.

"Well, this is interesting. Melissa here is already quite wet, and seems quite eager," Manon said, as she started to penetrate Melissa with a finger. All the time she kept her eyes locked on Melissa's.

Surprisingly quickly, Manon could feel that Melissa's climax was fast approaching, so she bent down slightly and gently licked and nibbled at one of Melissa's nipples, which sent her over the edge.

As Melissa was still recovering, Manon said, "That was pleasure, you know what comes now."

Melissa squealed a bit wide eyed, shaking her head no. She must have just worked out that her now swollen pussy and engorged lips and clitoris were both going to be more vulnerable and more sensitive.

Four quick strikes from the cane later, she knew she was right, and she'd screamed blue murder, and many other colours besides, as her abdomen and the top of her pussy felt like they were on fire. There were four neat stripes, from her navel downwards, the last over her pussy and the top of her thighs, which Manon had deliberately struck harder.

"Last one," Manon said, and lined the cane up vertically on Melissa's exposed pussy. She teased Melissa cruelly, holding the cane gently along her pussy, pushing it between her lips, so she knew exactly where it was going to strike.

The poor girl was looking at her wide, eyed, pleading through her gag, but Manon just kept rubbing the cane along her slit, waiting for her to be still.

Melissa screwed her eyes shut, and took a deep breath, but Manon still didn't strike. "Open your eyes Melissa, and keep them on me."

Melissa whined a bit into her gag, but did as she was told, so Manon pulled the cane back and swung it up in a quick underhand blow, right into the girl's slit. In truth it wasn't a hard strike, at that angle it couldn't be, but of course it didn't need to be.

Melissa pulled violently at the straps binding her to the cross, and threw her head about, and even through the gag was screaming loudly.

Manon dropped the cane, and watched her, waiting for the right moment. When she judged that the main effect of the violent impact on her pussy and clitoris had passed, Manon sank to her knees and started to gently lick over the girl's very red and swollen pussy.

Initially Melissa groaned and twitched, looking down at Manon and making pleading noises, but as Manon went on gently teasing her with her tongue, the noises she was making changed, into a gentle moaning.

Belle walked up to her and lifted her chin, and kissed her deeply, and pulling back said, "after pain little girl, pleasure. Even during pain, pleasure," and when Melissa pushed her head forward, kissed her again.

Now that Melissa's pussy was self lubricating copiously again, Manon at much the same time as Belle was kissing her again, penetrated Melissa with two fingers. She pumped them in and out of the girl, while sucking gently on her clitoris and licking the top of it gently with her tongue.

This caused Melissa to orgasm again, a deep gentle tide this time that caught her up and left her slumped only half conscious as Belle and Manon quickly released her and gently laid her on the floor. Belle sat with her, and gently pulled her onto her lap, cradling her.

Belle comforted Melissa, making little cooing noises to her as though she were a very young child, while Manon went and knelt in front of her three new girls.

"Do you understand a bit more now?" she asked, "that could have been one of you. Pain and pleasure, pleasure and pain. Sometimes only one or the other, depending on what pleases me. Think about that tonight as you go to sleep."

"Belle, put them all to bed, and stay with them, make sure they are alright," Manon said.

"Yes miss, but miss? Shouldn't you have some company? I don't like to think of you being alone," Belle said softly. Manon turned around and looked at her.

"I don't mean me miss, I know I must see to them, but you could take one the girls?" Belle added.

"Very well, that's a nice idea. I'm going to wash, work out amongst yourselves who it should be, and send them to me," Manon said. "Belle you may do whatever you wish with the others tonight," Manon added closing the door to their suite behind her.

Manon had finished washing, a quick wipe down with a flannel didn't take long, and was just climbing into bed when a quiet tinkling of chains preceded Claire, who diffidently walked in.

"In you get girl," Manon said, opening a corner of the quilt in invitation. Claire nodded and slid in alongside Manon, who was pleased when the girl lay on her side and cuddled up to her. Claire was warm, and Manon enjoyed the feel of her pressing up against her. She could feel her little nipples pressing into her side, and the slight scrape of the girl's pubic hair against her own hip.

Manon didn't mind that for once, but she resolved that as soon as she could, she would have all three girl's body hair removed, probably even before they accepted her offer. She'd always thought her slaves looked prettier that way, and had even toyed with the idea of shaving their heads, though she'd never done it. Well not since that time at school, but that didn't really count, as they weren't actually her slaves. Technically.

After turning the bedside lamp out, Manon lay quietly for a bit, before asking "Why you Claire?"

There was a long pause, "I'm curious miss, and I volunteered."

"I see but why did you volunteer dear?" Manon asked. Manon felt her shake her head. "Claire, as a slave, when you are asked a question, you must give a polite verbal answer, unless otherwise instructed."

"Sorry miss," Claire said quickly, "I'm not sure really miss. It just felt right."

"There we have it Claire. Now, I'll let it go this time, but that wasn't quite all of it, was it?"

Claire wriggled a bit, "sorry miss," she said quietly.

"Is it perhaps because you wouldn't let Fi or Beth do anything you hadn't? If you'd told either of them to come to me, they would have wouldn't they? Even Fi, who is scared half to death."

"Oh, miss, they would have. Beth was going to, she's always been our protector, and Fi thought she ought to, as you went easier on her than me and Beth."

Manon waited quietly, "I didn't think that was right miss," Claire said. "I got us into this, so, well," Claire's voice tailed off.

"I understand Claire. I wouldn't let anyone of mine do something I wasn't prepared to myself either, I never have. And those two are yours, aren't they?"

"Miss, sort of. We are all yours now," Claire said.

"Good answer girl, but even amongst slaves there must be order. Belle is my deputy in all things, even though she is my slave. If you stay with me, I think you will be next after her, it seems to be where you belong."

Manon let that sink in, but just as she thought the girl was going to sleep, she asked, "miss, aren't you going to, well you know do anything with me?"

"Not tonight Claire, no. Now I'd just like a cuddle. Sometimes a loving hug is better than sex and for me now, this one of those times," Manon answered.

"Oh," Claire said and Manon felt her snuggle closer and put an arm over her tummy, as her head burrowed under Manon's arm. She felt a soft kiss on her side, and in little voice Claire said, "I can do that miss, I can love you," as her voice faded into sleep.

Manon smiled, despite this being such a horrid day and her worries over Poppy and Jen, things with the three new girls seemed to be going well, and Melissa had been an unexpected but very welcome delight.

Manon willed herself to relax and sleep, tomorrow was going to a long and difficult day, even before it got violent, which it surely would.

She awoke early the next morning, only the faintest grey light was showing through the curtains. There was a soft knock at the door, and Belle crept in quietly, smiling when she saw Manon was awake.

She'd brought a very welcome cup of tea, and knelt by Manon's bedside, happily returning a good morning kiss from Manon. Belle was dressed in a long nightgown, with her hair still rumpled from sleep. Manon was very tempted to do more than kiss her, but then she always was with Belle.