Manon and Belle Pt. 10

Story Info
Fiona goes Cat, Claire breaks and Beth, maybe, goes to sea.
7.2k words
4.89
1.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Manon woke up, sometime in the afternoon, Belle had left her, but Kitty was curled up on the end of the bed again. She must have been awake already, because as soon as Manon looked down at her, she crawled up the bed and nuzzled at Manon's hands and face.

"Good Kitty," Manon said, "did you have a nice time?" Manon asked. Kitty licked Manon's face gently and purred, so she guessed that was a yes. Belle popped her head around the door, smiling at what she saw.

"Miss, the captain would like to see you again, if you are up to it, and then Poppy and Jen wanted to visit."

"Give me time to get dressed, and certainly. Do we know what she wants?" Manon asked, getting up.

"Not for sure miss, though she and her wife have been sitting with Sir James talking pretty much since they left us I think," Belle told her.

"And the other girls Belle?"

Belle giggled. "Asleep miss, I think they have tired themselves out."

"Well, we can see to them later," Manon said. "Kitty, you and Claire have to stay with Beth and Melissa while Belle and I talk with people again. You can play with Claire of course, but remember the rules."

Kitty just sat and rubbed a 'paw' over her face and head, licking at it in between, so Manon smiling to herself took that as another form of yes. Watching her leave, Manon said to Belle, "If she keeps this up, we are going to have to see about getting her better suits. Ones with padding for her 'paws' and her knees, or she is going to hurt herself."

"Miss, I remember you saying those suits are expensive, can we do that?" Belle asked.

"I think so dear, they are pricey, but we don't need the ones with the highest protection for her. They should be less expensive but still tough enough to stand up to the use they get. She's going to get very smelly very quickly if we can't get her clean suits."

Belle giggled, "yes miss, she did rather drench you and herself when she came on your face."

Belle had finished helping Manon dress, so they sat and waited for the captain to arrive again, which she did after a few minutes, her wife at her side.

Offers of tea or coffee were politely turned down, so the captain got straight down to business.

"I came to let you know that we've accepted Sir James' offer," she said. Manon smiled but the captain stopped her interrupting. "Given we've so many new hands about to join, Tess and I have decided to provisionally accept your girl. If you agree, we will take her back to our lodgings with us now, and see how she gets on."

Manon nodded at the captain, "Belle, get her ready please," and continued as she left. "I have to explain the situation to her captain, I've never given her details, as I didn't know if you'd accept or not."

"Captain, I was told Poppy and Jen were with you?" Manon asked.

Tess Carter snorted at her, "Belle will only let you have two visitors at a time, says you get tired too easily for more. So you know, by the time they get here, Poppy and Jen will both be free. Travers escorted them to the Guild to lodge the papers, they should be here soon."

"Not indentured then?" Manon asked.

"No," the Captain said, "with Ruby gone we decided to make a clean break of it for them. Travers was most emphatic, but I've made her pay for that."

At Manon's puzzled look Carter said, "She had to accept being made bosun. It was her old Navy rank before she put her papers in, and she's always avoided it with us. But with a bigger crew we needed another Ruby hand in a senior position."

Belle came back in, leading Beth behind her. Melissa looking a little forlorn slipped in quietly and sat on a chair at the edge of the room. She'd pulled a shirt and some trousers of some sort on, and sat and watched Beth quietly. Beth herself was naked still, with her all her restraints on and chains fixed, and Belle was carrying some of her clothes.

Manon introduced the captain and her wife. "Beth, the Captain has an opening for a crew member on her new ship. As ship's girl. If you meet with their approval, you could join the crew."

Beth nodded, going from solemn looking to a broad smile quickly.

"Those are remarkably heavy restraints my lady?" Carter said quietly.

"They were my choice, as you can see she is a splendid, powerful girl, and anything less would have been ridiculous on her," Manon said.

"She certainly is splendid," the captain said. "Beth, do you understand what a ship's girl or boy is?"

"No miss, not in detail," Beth answered. "Well beyond the sex bit anyway. It's like my Mel's job in the hotel, only for the crew." The 'my Mel' comment wasn't lost on Manon, who looked at Melissa carefully, noting how utterly miserable she looked.

"That's captain, Beth," she said mildly. "The 'sex bit' is important Beth, but most of your time is really spent as everyone's favourite dogsbody, as you would be the most junior in the crew."

"But you do learn all about the ship and sailing, and one day would be made an ordinary seaman if you do well. Which means you would become indentured, and would eventually earn your full freedom."

Beth just looked at her calmly and Manon saw the captain smile. Tess Carter took over asking questions.

"I can see you are strong Beth, but how are you with heights? If you had to climb rigging to get up a mast, could you do it?"

Beth was quiet for a bit, before she said, "Don't rightly know, begging pardon, er?"

"Sir or ma'am will do for now Beth," she said.

"Ma'am, right. Well I've never climbed up really high, but I used to do roof work at the orphanage, clearing gutters and the like, and never had a problem if that helps?"

"It does Beth yes," Carter said, giving a small nod to her wife.

"Well," the captain said. "We'd like you to come and stay with us and the crew for a few days, and see how you get on with the crew who are with us. So no sailing duties, but you would be ship's girl while you are with us."

Beth's eyes flicked first to Melissa, then Manon and finally to the door into the room where her friends Claire and Fiona were.

"Beth," Manon said quietly. "I know I could order you to go, and that you would be obedient, as you always have been. But this isn't something the Captain could accept. Slave you would be if they take you, but it has to be your choice, freely given."

"And as for Claire and Fiona, this is only a trial for a few days, so you won't be saying goodbye to them just yet. Though it will be goodbye if you become crew, you know that."

Beth nodded, "thank you miss. Captain, so you know, I'd say yes to being crew now if you asked, so I'll go willingly with you now."

"Well and good then. Perhaps you'd get dressed, and maybe carry the chains if you want to take them with you," the captain said. "And to be clear I can say the crew will love you and your chains. The rest you can keep on if you want, but it's a fair walk to our lodgings, and I'd not make an exhibition of you."

Beth waited, and Manon smiled at her, "good girl for waiting for me to give you permission, but from now on, you obey the captain and whoever else she tells you to Beth. Now go and say goodbye to Melissa, though I'm sure you'll see her again as well."

Beth walked over to Melissa and picked her up, Beth's chains rattling as she lifted her with no apparent effort at all. Melissa wrapped her legs around Beth's waist as they kissed. Beth peeled her off after a moment, and gently sat her down on the chair again. Melissa hugged her knees and sobbed quietly into them.

"Thank you miss, I won't let you down," Beth said to Manon. She stood still while Belle undid her chains, only arching her back and stretching her arms out when she was free of the weight.

Manon heard Carter mutter, "dear good, look at her." Manon was enjoying the view too as Beth's muscles flexed and shifted in a most alluring manner.

Beth quickly pulled on the clothes that Belle had brought, a skirt and shirt, not bothering with any underwear, and slipped her feet into the shoes that Belle put down for her.

"Well, we should be off, and will have Jen and Poppy up as soon as they arrive if they aren't here already," the captain said. Manon was very touched when Beth came and knelt by her. She kissed her hand and said thank you quietly, before she got up throwing one long look at Melissa. Then she quietly followed what Manon hoped would shortly be her new mistresses out of the room.

Manon went and hugged Melissa, who was still crying quietly. "That wasn't a final goodbye, she'll be back in a few days. Now, I think you should get dressed, and get ready to start work again tomorrow." Manon said.

"Melissa? Thank you for all your help, and being such enjoyable company," Manon said, as the girl reappeared quickly, fully dressed and slipped out of the room. Manon's last glimpse of her showed her face was screwed up crying as she left.

Manon and Belle went to check on Kitty and Claire, to find Claire sitting slumped with her back against the chair that Kitty was curled up on. Kitty sat up and meowed at Manon as she came in, her head on one side.

Kitty came over and was rubbing herself around Manon's legs, having got on all fours to do it. Claire started to cry and apologise incoherently to Manon, who let her cry it out before shushing her. "You are a clever girl Claire, you should be able to work this out," Manon told her.

"Now Kitty, it's time Fiona came out and had a bath, and got Claire clean as well. We've some visitors coming and I want you both clean and fresh to say hello, it's Poppy and Jen and if they want you can spend some time with them both."

"Claire, remember please, you are not allowed to orgasm, unless I give you permission myself, no one else can let you. Other than that, both of you mind your manners with miss Poppy and miss Jen. They are both free women now, and you will be respectful."

Kitty had, with some marked reluctance, allowed Belle to undo her catsuit around the neck, and accepted her help to get out of it. "Fiona, no more suit until it's clean, and if I get any back chat from you, it will hurt, understand?" Manon told her.

"Now off you both go and get clean. When you finish bathing, put your restraints on and join Belle and I in the sitting room. You don't need clothes of course."

Manon sat and quietly cuddled with Belle, who she felt had been rather neglected with all that had been happening. Belle of course denied that her mistress had in any way let her down, making Manon smile at her, more than usual. "Belle dear, I feel you and I are owed some quiet time, just on our own, but I can't see where it's coming from just yet."

"It is hard miss, but we have had some fun anyway, despite everything," Belle answered quietly.

Expecting Poppy and Jen, Manon was surprised to find that the soft knock was in fact Sir James.

"Just came to say a quick goodbye Manon. I'm away to Marseilles, following the trail the Dumain paperwork gave us. I've left instruction that you are my deputy in all things, so madame Grey knows to deal with you if anything comes up."

With a polite bow he left, slipping out of the door quietly.

Just as Fiona led Claire into the room, and quietly knelt down with her beside Belle, there was another knock at the door. This time it was Travers, who was it seems delivering Poppy and Jen, who followed her into the room.

"Bosun Travers," Manon said, getting a grumpy smile back in return. "You heard then. Sorry we took so long, the Guild took forever over the paperwork. Captain asked me to keep an eye on them, and to say they don't have to be back until morning if you want to chat."

"I'll be here at 9 tomorrow morning to escort them back," Travers said with a grin.

"Whether or not they want to stay will be up to them, as free women," Manon said smiling at the two of them, as Travers left.

She got a big grin back off both of them, but Poppy squealed, "see it is them! It's so odd I didn't think it could be right." Jen just smiled back at her.

"Er?" Manon said.

"Sorry miss, but we were told that there were girls from our orphanage here. Cap'n told us one of them is probably taking over as ship's girl, now that I've been promoted," Poppy said excitedly. "See?" she said, pulling her trousers down slightly and revealing her right hip, which no longer had a slave brand on it.

"Miss?" Jen asked, trying with limited success to quiet her friend down. "We know what one girl is going to do, if the Captain takes her on, but what about these two?"

"Ah well, young Fiona there wants me to take her as my slave, and I've decided I will," Manon said.

Fiona shot up in surprise, and quickly sat at Manon's feet, crying and hugging her legs. "There there dear, most gratifying thank you," Manon said. "You didn't think after our last conversation I was going to say no, did you?"

Fi took a deep breath and sat back on her heels, looking up at Manon. "Miss," she said, "may I beg one thing of you? I'll never ask for anything again."

"You can ask dear, whether not I agree to anything is solely up to me," Manon said. Poppy and Jen had gone to stand by Belle and Claire, and were watching closely.

"Miss, please, can I be Kitty from now on? No more scared Fiona, I want to be your Kitty for ever," she said breathlessly.

"Well I had already decided to rename you when I brand you, but you seem to have anticipated me girl, so yes, Kitty you shall be," Manon said, as Kitty rubbed her cheek on Manon's hand.

"As for Claire, I haven't quite decided. She's yet to convince me that I ought to take her as my slave, so I'm going to see how that goes over the next few days."

"Miss, please? What do I have to do?" Claire whimpered.

"That is what you are supposed to work out dear, to convince me you are serious," Manon said as she went and got two powders from her apothecary's bag, thinking to herself that she was going to have to restock again. She mixed the first powder into a little water in a glass, swirling it until it had dissolved.

It turned the water a dirty brown colour, and Manon held it out to Claire, "Drink," she said. Obediently but clearly afraid, Claire opened her mouth and drank as Manon tilted the glass, swallowing it down.

"Oh miss, that was vile, it's so bitter," Claire said.

"Yes sorry, I didn't have time to make it easier on you," she said, "now swallow this one as well, there's good girl." Manon had mixed the second powder, which had made a sort of chalky suspension, but Claire swallowed it with no more than a grimace.

"Miss, can I ask what those were?" Claire asked politely.

"Of course you can dear, you will find out very shortly anyway. The first is going to make you really sensitive. Your skin will feel everything much more, all over, especially anywhere where it is already sensitive. Like your mouth, your nipples, your cunt and you arse."

"However, since you aren't allowed to climax yet, the second drug will actually make it almost impossible for you to reach orgasm. It can be done, but my Belle there is the only girl I know who has managed it, and I've used that on quite a few girls."

Claire started to cry, but Manon just smiled grimly at her. "I have antidotes Claire, you just have to convince me that you really want to be my slave, and I'll use them."

"Now Kitty, take Claire into my bedroom and see to her, you know what I want done? Belle dear, go an keep an eye on them for me too please?""

"Anything I want with her, but not let her orgasm miss. " Kitty answered. "Though it seems that's not such a problem," she added with slight giggle. Claire squeaked, but cut herself off abruptly, looking sidelong at Manon to see how much trouble she might be in.

"Good girl Kitty, exactly so, now off you go." Manon watched them go, Belle leading the way.

"Now you two, sit, and tell me how you are?" Manon said, turning to Poppy and Jen.

Jen glanced at Poppy and shook her head and Manon smiled at them as they both instead knelt in front of her.

"Girls, you are free now, you don't have to do that, not Jen that you ever did," Manon told them.

"We know miss, but, well it seems right, if you don't mind," Jen said as Poppy nodded.

"Of course I don't mind," Manon snorted laughing. "Now, tell me everything."

If anything Manon got even more cross than she had been when she first saw them in the slave pens, as they described what Cecile had done to them, and allowed the guards to do to them as well. Beaten, whipped and raped the girls had been left a bloody mess, which even though Manon had seen them where they'd been left in the pen, still enraged her.

She mopped up a lot of tears, and ended up sitting on the floor with the two girls, hugging them to her, as she told them about the raid and what had occurred. They'd been semi-conscious at best as it happened, and really didn't remember much.

"So they haven't found that Cecile yet miss?" Poppy asked, a marked tremble in her voice.

"No my little girl, they haven't, but she won't get far, I am confident of that. She is I think hiding somewhere, but as soon as she tries to leave, the Duke's people, or mine, will take her up."

The girls were silent for a bit, laying still against Manon. "So, from what Travers said, you wanted to stay the night?" Manon asked.

"You are welcome to of course, but I want to be sure there are no misunderstandings, so

go and sit with Kitty and Claire, and you can swap stories with them. I sense they would like that, and it would please me if you would. You can help Kitty with Claire as well if you want, you heard the rules."

"But," Manon added, "if you want, when that is done, I expect you to come and join me and Belle, in bed. Remember you are free now, and make your own choices. So if you don't want that, just bed down with Kitty and Claire in their room, and I'll see you in the morning."

Poppy grinned at her, "We will definitely see you later miss," she said a little pink faced, as Jen took her hand and led her away.

A little later, Manon was relaxing in a hot bath, sitting propped up against her Belle, who had her arms around her. "Miss, you think Poppy and Jen will come and play?"

"I do dear yes, I think it's really why they are here. We shall be very gentle and loving with them Belle, if they do. I think it will be their first time making love since they were kidnapped, and after what they went through, I'm quite surprised they appear willing to be intimate again so soon."

Belle just gave her a quick squeeze tighter, but stayed quiet. "Penny for them Belle?" Manon said.

"Sorry miss, I was just thinking that I really wanted to get my hands around that Cecile's neck," Belle said.

"You and me both my darling, though if I get hold of her, she'll not get anything near so quick," Manon said darkly. Feeling a familiar itch sparking some desire, Manon went on, "Belle dear, you know I worry that I have been neglecting you?"

"I do miss, but you haven't really," Belle said a little wistfully.

"Well dear, be that as it may, this is a very big bath," Manon said.

"Er, yes Miss?" not surprisingly not understanding.

"So if you were to get on your knees and put you head in the water and your bottom up, I'd have room to lie down and eat that delightful cunt of yours." Manon said.

"Er, miss, that sounds lovely, but how would we breathe, we'd both be underwater?" Belle said.

"Well yes, but there's the fun bit. If I can make you orgasm before either of us comes up for air, I'll get Kitty and Claire to myself, while you will be tightly bound and have to watch. If I can't make you climax, or come up for air before you, then you get them, and I have to watch while restrained," Manon said.

"Er, miss, what happens if I come up for air before you?" Belle asked.

"Well, I was thinking about that, and I have some of the patent orgasm preventer left, quite a lot really. If a girl took it all, it would last for two or three days, so you'd take that, and the rest of us would get to use you."

12