Manon and Belle Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh miss, that's cruel," Belle said.

"Well yes dear, but fun for me while it lasts. And for whoever else I let use you, and for you when it wears off. You remember how you were last time?"

"Oh miss, I was so embarrassed. It wore off while we were in Mr Fortnum's shop, and I orgasmed there and then. And twice more in Burlington Arcade as you tried to get me home," Belle said, not sounding particularly worried Manon noted.

Manon knew she was taking advantage of Belle, as now that the stress they had been under was lessening, she was quickly showing signs of 'belle head' taking over, returning her to a much simpler mental state.

Manon hadn't yet started to dose her with Belle's favourite, the Delight no 7 again, which would take her deeply under, but if everything remained peaceful, would do so very soon.

Which meant Belle didn't realise there was a trap. Manon was confident she could her make her orgasm and win the immediate bet, but if Belle came up for air first anyway, say in the throes of an orgasm, she'd lose the big bet as well.

Manon got up and moved to the other end of the bath, and without hesitating Belle turned her back, kneeling down and lowering her body into the water. She kept her face above it, arching her back delightfully and pushing her legs as far apart as the sides of the bath would allow.

Manon lay down, though she had to bend her knees and kick her legs up in the air to fit. Arching her own back up to stay above the water, she said, "under we go," feeling the water slosh about her as Belle obediently stuck her head down into the water.

Manon immediately started to press her face into Belle's cunt, and as there was literally no time for subtlety, started to work two fingers into Belle's vagina, even as another finger and then a second pushed into her bum and started to twist about.

Manon was gambling that Belle was already aroused, even by her normal standards, and quickly got confirmation that she was right, as she could feel Belle beginning to spasm already.

Feeling her self getting close to having surface, Manon played her trump card, and rubbing really hard on Belle's clitoris, bit her really quite hard on the bum cheek, all the while playing corkscrew with her other hand in Belle's bottom.

Belle thrashed and clamped Manon's head tightly, rather inconveniently trapping her underwater, making Manon push and pull at Belle urgently before her strong thighs opened and released her.

Belle spun around onto her back, pulling Manon up above the water by her armpits, worrying frantically that she had just drowned her mistress. Heaving in several breaths and laughing, a rather difficult combination, Manon assured her she was fine, as she lay recovering.

"Oh miss, you bit me!" Belle said, slightly outraged.

"Well yes dear, but you know I don't fight fair," and Beth joined her in a giggle.

"Well, I lost miss, though I that was such a nice one, I'd happily lose again," Belle said.

"Well you actually have dear, lost again I mean. You came up for air before me didn't you?" Manon said, tilting her head back to smile at Belle.

"Oh," Belle said, frowning in concentration. "I didn't think of that miss," she added after a moment, and let out a large sigh.

"Don't worry dear, I won't tease you too much once you've had the preventer. Well not more than a few times an hour anyway," Manon said teasingly.

"Oh dear miss, I've got myself in a pickle again, haven't I?" with a slight grin.

"Well Belle dear, it isn't the first time," Manon said.

After they'd got out of the bath, they spent quite a lot of time mopping water off the bathroom floor, as their fun seemed to have caused some minor flooding. Manon and Belle slipped clean nightdresses on and went and sat in bed, cuddling together happily.

A quiet knock on the bedroom door was followed by Kitty's head poking around the door. "Miss, I have two visitors for you, if you are ready for them?"

"I am dear yes, but first tell me, how is Claire doing?" Manon asked.

Kitty burst out into peals of laughter, the most carefree sound that Manon had heard from her during their short acquaintance. "Oh miss, she's such a mess. She's practically cross eyed, she's that desperate to get off."

"Ah, I see," Manon said smiling.

"We were all talking miss, and I was just stroking her arm, and she started growling at me miss! We've been trying to work out where she's the most sensitive miss? I mean apart from the obvious places."

"And what did you find?" Manon asked.

"Well, I think it's her neck miss, but Poppy and Jen, they think it is her navel? It's got a bit hard to tell now though, anything touching her pretty much anywhere seems to get her going just as much," Kitty said smiling hugely.

Well dear, you'd best bring my visitors in and get back to Claire, it may be wise not to leave on her own for long if she's that desperate already?" Manon said.

"I'll be right back miss," Kitty said, disappearing back out of the doorway.

Shortly thereafter the slight rattle of chains heralded the arrival of Poppy and Jen, who were being led by Kitty, who had a finger hooked through the collar that Jen was now wearing.

Kitty had chained both girls up, using the collars and cuffs and their chains that Manon had bought, but had been pleasingly creative about it.

Deliciously both girls weren't quite naked, they had loose white cotton shorts on, that Manon recognised as ones that she'd bought, but that was all, apart from the discipline hoods that were tightly fastened around their heads, thereby blindfolding them. The gags weren't done up, but were hanging loosely from one side of the hoods.

Fiona had chained them up cleverly. They had the wrist and ankle cuffs on as Manon would have expected, but both girls' hands were held in front of them, their cuffs had been fused by a very short length of chain to each other. That chain had been pulled down between their legs, and from how taught it was, Manon guessed it must have been fused to their collars at the back of their necks.

As Kitty brought the two bound girls to a halt right by the bed, Manon could see that the chain between their legs was pulled tightly into their cunts, splitting both girls' lips apart. It would be pressurising their clits quite hard, and there was clear evidence it was. Both girls pussies were glistening with moisture.

"How lovely you both look," Manon said. "Belle dear, perhaps you'd take Kitty back to Claire for me, and help her back into her suit? It should be dry enough now, and I think she deserves a reward," Manon said.

"Oh, thank you miss," Kitty said happily. "Belle dear, hurry back, I don't think I can manage both these lovely sweet treats on my own. Oh and Kitty? Don't leave Claire on her own from now on, she will be increasingly desperate now, especially if Kitty wants some cream," Manon said laughing at the look of naked lust that passed across Kitty's face.

"If Claire asks to see me, I mean really begs, then bring her straight to me, no matter what time it is. She could break at any moment now. Off you go dear and have fun," she said smiling fondly at Kitty as she ran out, pursued by Belle.

"Now then, aren't you two a lovely sight," Manon said. "Kneel down please, we need to talk again before the monster that is Belle comes back."

Giggling slightly, Jen and Poppy did as they were told. Manon reached out and fondled both girls breasts, making their nipples even stiffer than they had been and was rewarded by moans from both of them.

"You both know I like punishment and reward games, and more besides, with my girls, but tonight, despite how you delectable you are chained like up like that, we are going to make love," Manon said. She had undone the laces on Jen's hood first and was doing the same to Poppy's, as she continued.

"You had the most horrible experience I can imagine, and I got hurt, wounded a little more severely than I have let on to my Belle," she said pulling both hoods off at once.

"She's been enough of a mother hen to me as it is. So, I want us to make love with Belle too. To have and to hold you, to borrow a phrase. No toys, no penetration other than fingers and tongues. Both of you take the lead, we won't do anything you aren't comfortable with."

Manon was using the Arkwright's key to release the chains, but when she reached for Poppy's wrist cuff, Poppy pulled her arm away.

"Miss, please, leave the cuffs and collar, I'm no less yours without them, but I like the feel of them and the reminder," she was a little tearful, but smiling.

"And you Jen?" Manon asked. "The same miss, if you allow it?" and without waiting for an answer she stood up and pushed Manon gently back on to the bed, climbing up beside her and kissing her deeply all in one move.

On her back, Manon looked to her other side, where Poppy had laid alongside her, and they kissed deeply as well, as Jen gently stroked Manon.

Belle returned just as Jen and Poppy sat Manon up, gently pulling her nightdress up over her head and discarding it, and Manon saw Belle's nightdress follow it to the floor as she was laid back down again.

"Mine," Manon heard Jen say, and as she looked over Poppy's head to see Jen had moved over to kneel over Belle and was kissing her way down a groaning Belle's neck, one hand toying with one of her breasts.

Poppy, who had been teasing Manon's nipples with her mouth, sat up then, impatiently pulled her shorts off. Manon's attention was quickly taken up by the delightfully moist pussy that was being lowered to her face. She started to lick and nibble her way around Poppy's pussy, who interlaced her fingers with Manon's and leaned forward, pinning her arms gently above her head as she gently rubbed her pussy over Manon's face.

Manon could tell that Poppy orgasmed after a while, gently and without a fanfare, as the girl let her hands go and slid down her, resting her head on Manon's shoulder. She had a slight smile on her pink and sweaty face.

"How are you doing there my little girl?" Manon asked. With a giggle Poppy said, "I like that, being called your little girl. I'm good miss, thank you, I'm better than good."

She started crying suddenly, big fat tears rolling down her face, but with no other sign of the deep upset that presumably caused them. "Why so sad then?" Manon asked, smiling as she heard Jen squawking through an orgasm next to her, but not taking her attention from Poppy.

"Oh, I'm not sad miss, I'm relieved. After, after those men," she stuttered her voice catching a bit, "I've been so scared I'd never enjoy sex again, but that was as nice as I remembered."

Manon just hugged her tightly, and looked over finally to see what Jen and Belle were doing. Belle was sitting up, kneeling between Jen's spread legs, her face shining with pussy juice. "Oh god yes, that was wonderful," Jen said breathlessly, and she flailed a hand around until it found one of Manon's and held it tightly, as the other grabbed Belle and pulled her in for a kiss.

Several times more, Belle and Manon made love with Poppy and Jen. Finally after Jen had brought Manon to a most satisfying climax as she sat on her face, and Poppy had done the same to Belle, the four of them cuddled in a loose tangle of limbs and ruined bedclothes, and fell asleep.

Sometime very early in the morning, Manon was awoken, struggling at first to understand what was going on. Kitty was crouched on all fours over her, licking her face and meowing. As she saw Manon was waking up, she added gently butting her head on Manon's chin to that and swiping a curled paw gently at her face.

"Kitty? You need something?" Manon said. The disturbance was enough to have woken then other three girls up, who were untangling themselves and trying to sit up as Manon did the same.

"Meow," Kitty said, jumping off the bed nimbly on to all fours, and looking over her shoulder at Manon.

"Something in the other room Kitty? Claire?"

"Meow."

"OK, I'm coming." Manon started to follow Kitty out. "Kitty, if you didn't need me for something else, I'd fuck you silly right now, you look adorable," Manon said with feeling.

Manon followed the sexy catgirl, hearing the other three behind her. All four of the naked women stopped, looking down at Claire on the floor.

If ever a human being could be described as a puddle, it was Claire. She was sweating all over, her hair as wet as though she'd been in the bath, and even over the smell of her own sexual adventures, Manon could smell the girl's arousal.

"Oh god, no more Kitty please, no more, I need to speak to mistress, please please," she went on babbling incoherently.

Realising that Claire was so far gone she hadn't even spotted that she and the others had come in to the room, Manon knelt by the girl's head, and held it between her hands, waiting until Claire's surprised look properly focused on her.

"Ah miss!" Claire said, rolling over on to her tummy and spread eagling herself out on the floor. "I get it now, I get it."

"Well dear, talking to the back of your head isn't fun, turn over and explain," Manon said. Claire just went on babbling, so still smiling Manon pulled on one of Claire's shoulder until she understood, and rolled over onto her back. Her brain was lost in a fog of lust and frustration and Manon knew she was now desperate to say the only thing she could think of.

"I don't have anything to offer you. I mean, I'm your slave, whether or not you want me, you can do anything with me or to me that you want. I can't offer you anything, because you own it all, all of me already," Claire gasped out.

"Belle," Manon said quietly, "You know what I need."

Turning back to Claire, she held her face between her hands, "good girl, very well done. If you surrender yourself to me, all of you is mine. You will do anything I tell you to. I can sell you. I can ignore you. I can whip you. And if I let you speak at all, you will just say thank you miss."

"I. Own. You."

"Miss please, I beg of you? Your slave begs you, I'm going mad here," Claire whimpered.

Manon looked up at Poppy and Jen, who were looking on fascinated. "Would you help please? I need you to hold her arms tight in a minute, as she's almost certainly going thrash out about violently, and she could hurt herself."

"Of course miss," Poppy said, and Jen nodded.

Kitty, take that leg please, when I tell you. Thank you Belle," Manon said as she was handed a small vial of clear liquid. "You take her last leg Belle, I'll try and keep her from hurting her head."

"Claire. Claire!" Manon had to say sharply, the girl was lost in a babbling daze again. "Swallow this now, and you can orgasm soon."

Manon poured the vial's contents into Claire's mouth, not much was needed and Claire remarkably didn't spill any. Nothing changed for a bit, but then Claire's expression started to change, slightly at first, and then she started to moan, almost growling at the back of her throat.

"Get ready," Manon said, holding Claire's head between her legs, where she'd knelt by her. "I can't," Manon said, pausing as Claire twisted from side to side, pulling against the four girls holding her limbs slightly, "give her the other anti-dote for half an hour after he's had the one I just gave her."

"Oooh miss," Claire said, her voice shuddering and she twisted harder.

"So not only is she going to release all the pent up climax that she's been building, but she's going to go on being stimulated by just about anything," Manon said.

"Oh oh oh, miss!" Claire shouted, a deep blush flowing up across her chest and over neck, turning her face red.

"Who do you belong to Claire?" Manon asked. "Claire, who owns you?" Manon shouted at her loudly, leaning close to he face and squeezing her head tightly between her thighs.

"You miss, I'm fucking yours!" Manon laughed "come for me slave," she said, and took hold of Claire's nipples and twisted them savagely.

Claire's hips shot up off the floor, her back arching so high that only her head and heels were touching the floor, her mouth open in a silent scream as a huge orgasm tore through her. She almost tore her arms and legs free, so hard did she pull on them.

Manon released her nipples quickly, and sat back, and after ages Claire slumped back down, a stupidly dreamy smile on her face. After a couple of minutes, her eyes cleared, the spark of her considerable intelligence reappeared it with it.

"Thank you miss," she said looking at Manon. Manon stroked her sweaty soaked hair off her forehead, "you are most welcome, my lovely girl."

"Oh, miss?" Claire said, and she moaned from somewhere deep in her chest. She wriggled cutely from her bottom up, "oh god, not again?"

Manon watched as Claire's arm and leg muscles pulled against the grip the girls were instinctively tightening, and then she started to orgasm again, trying to thrash her head from side to side but stopped by Manon's grip as another orgasm curled her toes and seemingly the rest of her with it.

She fell back, relaxing and panting. "Not long now lovely," Manon told her, "a few more of those and you'll be done."

Claire just looked appalled, but didn't or possibly couldn't say anything. No doubt meaning well, Poppy stroked Claire's arm where she was holding it. Unfortunately to Claire, in her drug induced hyper sensitive state, that probably felt like someone licking her clitoris, and she shrieked and locked rigid, her eyes rolling back in her head before she again slumped.

Poppy looked terrified, until Manon explained, and then she just looked guilty. "Don't worry Poppy love, it may have actually helped her. The less pent up she gets by climaxing, the less the sensitivity can trigger her."

Two more small orgasms later, the last so small it was only betrayed by the twitching of Claire's tummy and thigh muscles, Manon sent Belle to get the second antidote, and gave it to Claire.

After a few minutes, Manon judged that it was safe. "Belle, Kitty, take your sister slave and wash her, and put her to bed. One of you at least must stay with her at all times until I say otherwise. Get her to drink some water as and when she can, but let her sleep. She's very fragile now, and probably will be for a few days, so you must have a care for her at all times."

"Yes Miss," Belle said, and with a broad smile on her face picked the sleepy girl up in her arms and carried her out to the bathroom, followed on all fours by Kitty.

Poppy and Jen were it seems a little stunned, as they were quiet, even as Manon took them and washed off quickly in a bath with them. She sent them to find their clothes and get dressed, while searching out an outfit of her own.

It was only as she finished dressing that grinning to herself, Manon realised she felt entirely well. Some bumps and bruises were a little tender, and the side of her head was still when she brushed her hair, but the sense of fatigue and being slightly foggy brained had gone.

It was still very early, so leaving Poppy and Jen to sit and talk, she went downstairs and ordered them all breakfast, to be sent up as soon as they could, and went back upstairs.

12