Manon and Belle Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, I appreciate that. You didn't though explain why you took the offer up though?" Manon said, hearing Belle laugh softly to herself.

"Ah well, that's easy really. I mean we liked our job, and they still send us stuff to do, we use one of the bedrooms as an office, but well, being with Manon and Belle again? Of course we came." Looking at them, Manon thought there was a lot else they weren't saying, as neither of them would look her in the eye as Vallon explained.

"Well, that will do for now," Manon said. "I'll have a lot to catch up on with you and Sir James it seems."

"Well, on that, he left instructions that we were to contact him whenever we heard from you, so we sent word this morning that you were arriving soon. We got a message back saying he'd call on you in the morning, at 10," Vallon said.

"Very good, now, the good doctor and her sister need rooms of their own, is that possible yet?" Manon asked.

"Ah, we can get it done for tomorrow Manon, we didn't know that would be needed, so we only have guest bedrooms ready, for everyone, and of course your own and Belle's suite of rooms. Where do want to put Melissa and Janine?"

"For now, just in one of the bedrooms. The slave quarters aren't suitable, I need to talk that over with Belle and decide what we do longer term. Where are you two?"

"We've taken the bedroom next to the guest suite adjacent to your rooms, but we can move?"

"No, that's fine. Perhaps tomorrow you could arrange to move the Doctor and her sister into the suite at the end of the hall? A second bedroom connects to that, and it has it's own sitting room and bathroom." Manon turned to the doctor. "I hope that will be suitable for you Christy."

"Could you and Fliss excuse us for a little while? The twins can show you to your room, and perhaps you'd like a proper bath? We can organise dinner for later. Meet me in my rooms," Manon told the twins, "we have more to discuss."

"Yes miss" they both answered, and Manon saw Christy's eyebrows go up in surprise the same as hers did. They were all long out of college now, so the politeness was somewhat misplaced.

After the twins had left the room with Christy and Fliss, Manon turned to Melissa and Janine. "Come and kneel by me," she told them, "Belle dear you too."

When they'd settled, she continued. "I can see from your faces that this is all a bit much for you two, and that you were very uncertain how to behave when you came in. Belle, you did very well looking after them, thank you."

"I meant what I told you, that you are important to me, part of my inner household, and that Janine when you are recovered, I intend for you to take up a role as Captain of my own household guard."

"So, for now, you will share a bedroom on the same corridor as my rooms, that I share with Belle. What the longer term arrangements will be, I don't know, and I suspect that I won't for some time, as Sir James, my superior, seems to have plans for me and Belle that we don't know yet."

"Both of you, especially Melissa who will serve me as lady's maid, will spend a lot of time in my rooms with me, and will often accompany Belle and I when we go out."

"Clear?"

"Yes miss," Melissa answered, as did Janine.

"So when later, or over the next few days, you again find yourself in a room and you are not sure how you should behave, just be polite, and deferential, and come and kneel by me or Belle, or stand behind us, and you won't go wrong. We will guide you if we want something different."

"Janine, once the Guard is up and running, while we are in public I'd expect no more deference from you than you would have shown a higher ranking officer, to which end you will address me as my lady. In private, especially in my own rooms, you are my slave and I expect you to behave accordingly, and I am either miss or mistress." Janine nodded at her, quietly saying "yes mistress," with a little smile.

"Now, last. Fliss, for all her confidence is a child, so I will not tolerate any inappropriate behaviour while she is here, and for the moment at least that includes in front of the Doctor as well. And yes Belle I am looking at you, you've been known to get carried away."

"In private, in my own suite of rooms, you Melissa will wear only what I allow, and probably be naked at all times, unless Belle or I tell you different. You will both always wear the collar I give you, without exception, again unless I or Belle tell you otherwise, though of course the actual collar will be different from time to time."

"Now go and wait for me by the door, Belle and I need to chat," Manon said, and waited until Melissa and Janine went and knelt on the other side of the room. Manon noticed how much better Janine was moving now, and resolved to ask Christy to examine her and her hand properly, to see if she couldn't be released from the makeshift support that her arm and hand were still strapped to.

"Belle dear, did you think the twins were being odd?" Manon asked. Belle laughed, "more than usual you mean? Well, they seemed less frenetic than I'd expected I suppose," she said thoughtfully.

"Indeed, but when I asked about why they had taken this post, I felt there was more to it than they were saying. It has made me wonder if Sir James has told them more, but perhaps forbidden them from saying anything," Manon said.

"And then, there's their belts," Manon said, joining Belle in a laugh. "You do still have the keys don't you dear?"

"Sewn onto my underwear miss, I though it best not to risk losing them," Belle said grinning.

"Well done, but isn't it interesting that they didn't mob us and demand the keys instantly? Even when there are people they don't know here I'm surprised they weren't more demanding."

"I see what you mean. Perhaps we should find out," Belle said with a filthy chuckle.

"You have read my mind dear," Manon told her. "Now, would you pop downstairs please, and get some things for me? A proper collar for Janine, one of our own, and cuffs and chains for her and Melissa. I can't handcuff and chain Janine until her hand is healed, but the sooner both of those girls get used to how they will be treated the better."

Belle grinned happily, "Yes miss. Miss, Janine? We've got those elbow cuffs, that go on the upper arm? You might by able to use those if you wanted, or one of the arm-binders."

"Possibly, bring them up to our rooms as well then please. After all, I can always use them on you or Melissa anyway, so they wouldn't go to waste," Manon said, smiling at Belle.

"Oh well miss, always happy to help, and I rather think Melissa will be too," she said giggling.

"Miss, about Melissa? She's very nervous about the punishment you have promised her. I know you always say that the anticipation is part of it, but if you'll forgive me, I think that might be getting too much for her now."

"Nothing to forgive my love, and again, your care for your sisters does you credit. Perhaps, after dinner, if we aren't too tired, we might give little miss Melissa what she had been waiting for?"

Belle giggled and they went and joined Melissa and Janine. Manon led them upstairs, while Belle headed for the basement rooms, to find the items that Manon had asked for. Besides all the usual servants quarters, kitchens, laundries and so on, Manon had several workrooms down there, including her extensive apothecary's laboratory, and of course, her playrooms, cells and storage for a lot of accessories for the playrooms.

Manon walked into her sitting room, immediately noting that everything was neat and clean, and trailing her two girls behind her went on into the bedroom, which was the same, the big four poster bed was neatly made, and a quick peek into her dressing room and bathroom showed everything was in order in both as well.

The twins arrived back then, apparently having settled Christy and her sister in the bedroom down the corridor, and shown them the suite of rooms they'd move to tomorrow. Manon went back to the sitting room, sitting in her favourite chair by the fire, which had only just been lit, but was beginning to catch nicely.

"Melissa, Janine, come and kneel here, by me please," Manon said. Linette and Vallon went to sit on the sofa, but Manon stopped them, "I think it best if you stand for now girls," she said, watching as the twins exchanged nervous glances. "No, just there please, on the rug in front of me."

Belle came in, carrying a large canvas bag in each hand, both of which appeared to be quite full and heavier than Manon would have expected, "You seem to have rather a lot there Belle?" Manon said.

"Well, yes miss. I was thinking about what you said about the twins here, so brought some extra things, in case you wanted them." Manon grinned at her, a look returned by Belle but not shared by the twins who were looking more nervous by the second.

"Belle, those keys for the twins? You didn't lose them did you?" Manon asked. "No miss, I have them here, somewhere. I think," Belle said playing along. One of the twins squeaked, but Manon didn't see which, though from the looks on their faces they both could have done it.

"Hmm, well I do hope you find them. Now when we were all much younger," Manon continued, fixing the twins with a look, "you may remember we shared a dormitory at College? Belle was our Sergeant, but after a month or two, you, and all the other girls, promised to obey me as well, even though I wasn't sergeant."

"You remember that don't you?" Manon asked.

"Yes miss," the twins said together.

"Melissa, Janine, would you come and kneel on either side of the twins please, I feel like I'm excluding you unfairly from this."

Manon continued as they shifted positions. "So, now Belle is still as it were my Sergeant, but you could say I have become the house mistress? This is my house after all?"

"So let's say back then my lovely twins, you had been less than honest with your house mistress, or with Belle, what would have happened?" Manon asked.

The twins gave each a look that Manon remembered well, where each was looking at the other wanting them to answer. It was usually when they'd been caught in some mischief, much like they just had been, as Manon was now quite sure they'd kept quiet about something.

Belle walked round to stand at Manon's shoulder, not quite managing to keep a straight face, while holding a bunch of small keys in her hand, in full view of the twins. "Found them after all miss," Belle said.

"We'd have been have been punished miss?" Vallon said. Manon waited, and then Linette added, "after we'd confessed." She at least had worked out what Manon was up to, and now Manon did laugh, as Linette's face switched from worry to eagerness and back again.

"So, when I asked you why you'd accepted the post here that Sir James offered, you weren't frank were you?"

"I have a suggestion for you, perhaps rather than explain, it would be easier if you showed me, and Belle, Melissa and Janine, what you did when you got here having taken the job."

"Miss?" Vallon asked, but Linette nudged her. "Belle can keep the keys for a few days more, but I think you'd rather she didn't. So if I am right, I want you to strip, and show us all what you have on under those charming dresses."

"You see Melissa, Janine, the twins wrote to me and Belle, and told us that they had taken the post up here, which was very nice of them, but they also sent us those keys there. If they want me to use the keys anytime soon, they are going strip, and show you why I think they really would like those keys."

The twins were still standing stock still, looking flushed and exchanging glances with each other.

"How long has it been girls?" Manon asked.

"Over two months miss, please don't make us wait miss?" Vallon said, desperately.

"And in that time, have you ever undone those locks?" Manon asked.

Vallon started to undo the button on the back of her dress, reaching up to her neck, and Linette followed, saying "once miss, after a month, we had to go to the doctor, as we got sore. We did everything up again after a week, when we were better," she said pink faced. "We didn't put the extras back though miss, it was them that had caused the problem, and the doctor said we shouldn't."

The twins both stepped out of their dresses, and stood holding them hesitantly. "Pop them on the chair over there please, and then take the rest off."

As soon as the twins had removed their chemise tops, exposing their bare breasts as they weren't wearing bras, they quickly dropped the big old fashioned bloomers they'd both been wearing, leaving them standing there naked apart from the metal and leather that covered their vaginas and bottoms from front to back. The metal belt had an obvious lock where a belt buckle would normally be.

"Are those chastity belts?" Janine asked, too surprised to keep quiet. "Oh yes," Manon said, as the twins blushed.

"You are still as lovely as ever I see," Manon said, admiring the naked twins in front of her. Cuddly was the word Manon always used when she thought of them, from the very first time she'd seen them in their dormitory at college. It seemed the twins still took care of themselves, despite having had desk jobs since they'd left college, as they hadn't put on weight.

Still fleshy and well rounded, with heavy breasts, they were voluptuous little things, and after Belle and a girl called Morgan, that had been the first girls after her Belle that she had bound accidentally, and she could feel that sense of mutual belonging between her and the twins again now.

"So my darling twins," Manon continued, "when you implied that the reason you accepted the job was merely a desire to work with your old housemates, you weren't being honest were you? The only reason to lock yourselves in those things was to tease Belle and me, and because you wanted us to know you wanted to resume where we left off at college when Belle and I graduated."

"Yes miss," Linette said, as her twin nodded. "We didn't know it would be so long miss. Sir James told us he thought you'd only be a week or two, but, well, it turned out to be a bit longer."

"Yes, quite a lot longer. Perhaps you both had better kneel as well?" Manon said, which the twins did immediately, grinning quickly at Janine and a stunned looking Melissa as they did.

"So, am I right? You were teasing Belle and me, in order that we'd take you to bed like we used to?" Manon asked.

"Yes miss," they both answered at once.

"Very well. So that is out in the open now, it would have been so much easier if you'd been candid, and less painful for you," Manon said.

"Hush now, you wouldn't have interrupted your house mistress, so you shouldn't me."

"Now this is what is going to happen. You are going to put your dresses on, and Belle will escort you to your room. She will leave you with the keys, and until you have to come down to arrange dinner, the two of may enjoy yourselves to your hearts content. You will be very careful not to disturb the Doctor and her sister, so you may if you wish use the playrooms instead of your room."

"When it is time for you to leave whatever room you use, you will be properly dressed, clean and presentable, but will have locked the belts back on, and bring me the keys. In a few days, probably at the weekend, as we will all be busy and I have Melissa and Janine to deal with first, I will remove the belts again, punish both of you and if I think you are sufficiently contrite, Belle and I will will indeed resume where we left of with you at college."

The twins were going through a range of emotions, all showing on their faces, ending in a grin at Manon.

"If your repentance isn't genuine, the belts will instead be replaced for another week, and then we will go through the whole punishment and reward cycle again. And as many times more as is required."

"Belle, did you by some chance bring collars for our two lovely twins as well?"

"Indeed I did miss, I brought some spares, as you never know when they might be needed."

Belle went and rummaged in one of the bags, and brought two thin black leather collars with a steel locking buckle at the back. Manon held one out in front of Vallon, who licked her lips, and then stretched her neck out and lowered her head a bit.

"Thank you for my collar miss," she said, when Manon put it on, only slightly spoiling the moment with a giggle. Linette did the same, giggling as well, and blushing. "Now kneel back down, I can see Belle has an idea."

Belle beamed at Manon. "Miss, may I ask you for something? For me I mean?"

"Of course my love. You have been wonderful all this time we have been travelling, and so deserve a treat or two," Manon said.

"Thank you miss," Belle replied. "Miss am I right in thinking that after dinner you might have plans for Melissa and Janine, being as they are your new girls?"

"You are dear, yes, I thought you and I might shall we say, take them in hand a little, to the extent that the doctor allows Janine to be used."

Melissa and Janine were now both looking a little nervous, especially Melissa, who well remembered she was due a punishment. "Well miss, thank you ever so much for thinking of me, and that would be lovely," Belle said, "but I wonder if perhaps I shouldn't spend some time with the twins tonight? I mean as their dorm sergeant, and if you allowed me the keys?" she asked hopefully.

"Oh Belle darling, you are a treasure. Very well, of course you can, though I shall miss you. You may have the keys, and the twins, and do what you will as their dorm sergeant," Manon said laughing. "I think though in the playroom, so as not to disturb our other guests."

"Oh thank you miss," Belle said, and kissed Manon on the cheek. It was hard to say what the twins felt, as they were clearly nervous about what Belle might do, given her track record as a disciplinarian when she had been their dorm sergeant. Of course it was also their experience of playing with Manon and Belle that had them looking forward to tonight as well.

"Off you all go now," Manon said. "You had best be good for Belle tonight girls, how you behave will be taken into account when I decide whether or not those belts go back on at the weekend."

Manon and her two remaining girls watched as Belle chased the twins into first putting their dresses on, and then out of the door, telling them to head for the basement. It seemed Belle intended an early start on her time with them in the playroom.

"So, now it is just us," Manon said. "Melissa, those two bags that Belle brought, take them into the bedroom please, and unpack them. Put whatever you find out neatly on the floor please."

"Yes miss," Melissa said, and exchanging a quick smile with Janine, who was still kneeling on the floor, quickly left the room with the bags.

Janine looked a little surprised when Manon came and knelt in front of her, and took her right hand in her own. "Now, how are you, and how are your arm and hand?"

"I'm much better thank you. I mean I think I must be as I am starting to miss exercise miss," she said with a smile. "I don't know about my hand and arm really miss. I mean it is much less painful, although my hand often aches, especially at night, and I can see when the doctor and her sister have changed the dressings how much better it looks."

"I'd love to get rid of this board they have me strapped to miss, but until then and I am allowed to start to use it properly, it's hard to tell. My hand is very weak though, I know that from where the Doctor has me moving my fingers and wrist."

"Good, and well done for being so frank. And the nightmares Janine?" Manon asked.

"I am sorry about that miss, waking you all up," Janine said looking very embarrassed.

"None of that," Manon told her. "After what you went through, I'd almost be more worried if you weren't having nightmares," Manon said.