Manon and Belle Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janine has been very poorly Melissa, and deserves a treat, so do your best?" Manon said.

A "yes miss" sounded from Melissa, or at least that's what Manon thought it was, as it was difficult to tell as Janine had wriggled down the bed a little more, firmly pressing Melissa's face into her pussy.

"You may begin," Manon said, and saw Janine's reaction as her fellow slave put her tongue to work. Manon waited for a little while, and then very gently slapped the flogger across Melissa's bum, then on her calves, then right at the top of her bum where her hands were resting in the armbinder, getting slightly harder with each stroke.

Manon went on flogging Melissa, all over her legs and bottom, moving around to strike her from both sides, sometimes hitting her several times quickly, at other times leaving long gaps, seeing Melissa's leg and bottom muscles twitch as they anticipated strokes that didn't land.

Manon giggled as she heard a deep groan from Janine muffled by the ball gag, as her tummy muscles tightened and she strained against the leg restraints and orgasmed.

Janine wriggled back a little, pulling her pussy away from Melissa who was panting heavily herself, and Manon was about to tell Janine to stay and still get her back into position, when she was interrupted by a knock on the door to her suite.

"Well, that can only be the Doctor," Manon said, "as everyone else is busy. So you two just stay like that. Sadly Melissa, unless this is quick, I'll have to start again when I get back, but I don't suppose will Janine will mind."

Manon placed the handle of the flogger on Janine's tummy, leaving the tails falling down over her pussy, just inches from Melissa's slightly dazed looking face, and left the bedroom, pulling a robe on quickly as she went and closing the door behind her.

It was indeed Christy, who was standing nervously at the door, dressed in a robe herself, a nightdress showing under it, shivering a little as she was barefoot in the cold corridor.

"Christy, come in," Manon said, and sat Christy down by the fire, taking the chair opposite her. "Is everything alright, is Fliss alright?" Manon asked, as the doctor still hadn't said anything.

"She's fine thank you, fast asleep when I left her, but sorry, no everything isn't alright," she said.

"Christy, I'm sorry about what I said, please forgive me?" Manon said, afraid that the Doctor was going to escalate somehow.

"No no, please my lady, it's I who has to apologise. I'm sorry, truly, you have been so kind and I was rude. It's just that Felicity is all I've got now, and the thought of losing her was too much for me like that, even though I knew you were right."

"Thank you," Manon said sighing with relief. "I should have been more sensitive, so please let's say no more about it. Please just think on it and then if and when you want to talk about again, we will."

Christy nodded, and stared at the embers of the fire for a while, when a fairly noticeable squeal came from the bedroom. Manon was about to apologise, when she saw Christy was laughing.

"Ah I thought you must have someone in there," she said. "Oh?" Manon asked.

"Well, it was obvious that the twins and Belle were up to something, as Belle kept looking at them like they were her dessert, and I didn't hear Melissa or Janine heading for bed."

Manon chuckled, "well you could say they are my dessert," and watched as Christy blushed and went back to staring at the fire. Christy said something, but so quietly Manon couldn't catch it and asked her to repeat it.

Christy looked up at her then, "I said, they should be so lucky," and didn't look away even though she was still blushing and nervous. "Fliss was fast asleep my lady."

Manon just looked back at her, thinking for a moment, as Christy's formal turn of speech and blatant hint that her sister was asleep all led to the same conclusion.

"Christy, would you like to come and see, to watch? There's a condition if you do, so that I get something in return," Manon said.

"Oh, and what is that," Christy asked.

"A simple one really, you have to be naked if you join us in my bedroom, that's all."

Christy gave a nervous sounding half giggle, and then visibly gathered herself, taking a deep breath, and said, "Alright, yes, please. I'd like to see."

Manson smiled broadly and getting up from her chair held a hand out to Christy, which she took and stood up as well, suddenly looking a bit embarrassed and awkward.

Manon decided to meet that head on, and stepped forward, kissing Christy full on the mouth and pushing gently at her lips until Christy relaxed and opened her mouth, kissing Manon back hungrily.

"Clothes off, here, now," Manon said as she felt her own arousal growing quickly, and opened her own robe and let it fall off her shoulders. Christy laughed a little nervously joined by Manon as they heard more noises coming from the bedroom.

She stood back then and looked Manon over from head to toe, standing looking back at her in just her underwear and stockings. She then opened her own robe and pushed it off her shoulders, pushing the shoulder straps off her nightgown off as well so that as her robe fell off, her nightdress slipped down to her waist exposing grapefruit sized breasts with brown hard erect nipples.

"It's been a while," Christy said apologetically, but pushed her nightdress off her hips, leaving her naked as it fell to the floor around her feet. She had a thick bush of quite dark pubic hair, but was clearly aroused as her inner lips were showing where her pussy had swollen a little.

Manon put her hands behind her back to undo her bra, but Christy stopped her, "let me, please?"she said, and Manon dropped her arms, as Christy reached around her and took her bra off letting it fall to the ground.

Christy knelt in front of Manon then, and hooked her fingers in the waistband of her knickers but paused when Manon put a finger under her chin and tilted her head up so that she was looking directly up at Manon. "Keep your eyes on mine," Manon said, and Christy obeyed, sliding Manon's knickers down her legs.

"Leave the stockings," Manon said thickly and pulled gently on Christy's hand so that she stood up and they gathered each other into a long kiss. Manon took a pace back, admiring the doctor's curves.

"You are lovely Christy," Manon said, and trailed her fingers over Christy's sides, stroking her, watching as Christy shivered under her touch.

"Well," Manon said, "I had better get back to my girls. Much though I want to continue this with you, which I will soon, I did interrupt what I was doing. Come with me please, and Christy, don't interrupt is all I ask of you'" Manon said and seeing Christy's nod, led her by the hand into the bedroom.