Mantras Ch. 02

Story Info
A new toy starts to learn rules.
6k words
4.74
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car bounced over the uneven road. I had been driving for 4 hours and was to the point where I needed to stretch my leg. The tedium of the drive was starting to get to me. It was just coming up on 5pm and the first tellings of twilight were beginning to show.

I wasn't taking the straight route to home; I delayed a bit to head into the mountains. I reached behind me and to the side to tap my hand against my suitcase. My prize was there. Not hearing any response, I felt around to where the zippers met and put my finger over the hole between them. Within a couple of seconds I could hear panic noises in the earbud in my left ear, and, straining with my right, could hear small shuffling movements.

I grinned and removed my finger. I unmuted myself and said in a soothing voice, "Don't worry Chloe, we're almost to where we need to go." I wanted to get setup before true dark. We were only 10 minutes out, I knew.

I was on public land, but far off the beaten path. I eventually pulled to a stop and got out of the car then started pulling gear out of the hatchback; I was only moving another 150 yards off the road into the forest. I pulled out my tent, my cooler, my bag and sleeping bag, and eventually, I grabbed my suitcase and started rolling it out to my campsite.

I left the suitcase standing up while I set up the tent. It was spacious, technically it could sleep 7 comfortably. Tonight, it was just going to sleep me comfortably, with a plus-one who wouldn't be enjoying herself.

The tent was tacked down and I got out the larger stakes before saying "oops" and heading back to the car for my mallet. I wondered what was going through Chloe's head as she heard the loud ting, ting, ting of the mallet against the stakes. I wasn't looking forward to having to pull them out of the ground tomorrow, but I knew I would be grateful for them tonight.

Eventually, I was done and had a large stake with a loop at the top on each side of the tent. I grabbed the chain I had brought and hooked it to the stake on my right, then passed it through the tent, pulled it taught on the other side, and attached it to the other stake. I now had a chain running right through the middle of the tent at about knee height. Sure, it looked stupid, but it aint stupid if it works.

Finally, I got to my suitcase. It had been standing up on the periphery of my camp and I kicked it over to lay flat. I debated for a moment and decided it was getting a little too dark for my purposes, so I walked away to hang some lights around my site.

Finally, sufficiently lit, I rolled the suitcase over to one of the heavy-duty stakes and unzipped it. Chloe was in there, smelling of sweat. It wasn't a bad smell by any means, but it also wasn't a terribly pleasant one. I was actually impressed that there was no smell of piss when I lifted the lid. Chloe looked good. Sure, she was a mess, but she was mine. I owned her. And I take pride in my possessions.

The panties over her eyes had slipped some, she was able to half-look at me from her right eye. She couldn't open it all the way with the edge of her panties going right through the middle of her eyelid.

"Hi sunshine!" I said to her in the most cheerful tone imaginable. "I bet you're starting to get pretty stiff, huh? Let's get you out of those tight confines." I pulled her out of the suitcase and set her on her knees. She looked woozy. I couldn't blame her. She'd been shoved in a suitcase, pushing 5 hours, with a modified ball gag shoved in her mouth and her arms bound behind her back. I needed to get the restraints off of her so she could get some circulation back in her limbs.

With a shorter length of dog chain, I locked one side to the stake in front of her, then locked the other side to a collar. I held it in front of her eye so she could see it, then attached it around her neck.

"Do you want those panties off your face?" I asked with mock sincerity. I pulled them free and got my first good look in her eyes since I had decided I was going all the way with this. She was exhausted. Probably dehydrated. She couldn't decide if she needed to give me a venomous look or pass out.

"I'm going to take the gag out of your mouth, ok? Keep quiet, don't annoy me. Don't yell for help. We're miles away from anybody and it won't do you any good. I have some water and food here for you."

I got a small nod from Chloe; she really needed a reprieve from her ordeal. I unfastened the gag and listened to her cough as I took it out of her mouth, holding her head lovingly as though comforting a sick partner. When the coughs subsided and she had taken her first full breath of the afternoon, I held the water bottle up to her mouth and let her drink. I made her go slowly. I'm not a monster. I made her go slowly so that she wouldn't get cramps.

"I bet you need to pee, don't you?" I asked. I hoped she wasn't getting tired of our one-sided conversation.

Now she looked at me with venom, but resolutely kept her mouth closed.

I gave a dramatic sigh. "I know this is new and shocking to you. You were expecting to simply move into your new dorm and your new life today. As luck would have it, you do get to move into your new life today, it's just the one I have planned for you rather than one you planned for yourself.

"Here's how this new life works. I ask you something, you respond 'Yes, Sir,' or 'No, Sir.' I tell you to do something, you say 'yes, sir,' and then you do that thing. I do something to or for you, you say 'yes sir,' or 'thank you, sir.' Failure to comply with these rules results in consequences. You may also call me 'Master.' Now then, I ask again, I bet you need to pee, don't you?"

She continued to stare her defiance at me.

I let out a heavy sigh. I got up and strode back to my pack, pulling out a long skinning knife. Chloe had tried her best to pivot around her prison to keep me in sight and started frantically writhing when she saw what I was returning with. "Yes sir! Yes sir! Yes Sir! YES SIR!" she was practically screaming in the end. I returned my grin to my face.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? Hmm...how are you going to be able to relieve yourself?" I sat back on my haunches and struck a contemplative pose. "Ah!" I exclaimed as though a thought had just occurred to me. "I bet we can take care of some of the bindings on your legs so that you can get some relief."

I pushed her onto her back. Her legs still bound in a kneeling position pointed up towards the sky. Slowly, carefully, I started to slit the nylon wraps that bound her left leg. I did the same to her left and said, "It looks like there's still a problem here."

I undid the leather strap holding the harnesses at her right ankle along with the one at her thigh. "Come on now, let's stretch that leg out. There we go." When I pulled her leg straight, she gritted her teeth in pain. Her leg had been in that position for hours. After holding it out for a minute, I bent it back, straightened it again, bent it again, straightened it, bent it, and on the last round I re-connected the harness piece.

"We don't have the relationship yet where I don't expect you to run off on me." I whispered to her. "Come on now, other side."

We repeated this process and now she was laying on her back in a pair of yellow shorts, with slightly more comfortable leather straps holding her legs kneeling.

"I'll be honest with you. I didn't plan a way for you to get your shorts off to pee. Hold still." I cut the sides of her shorts off and pulled them away from her legs. She was wearing a cute pair of light-purple bikini panties. These looked like they would stretch enough to work them through the bindings. I grabbed the waistline at one side and starting working it through the leather straps. It took the better part of a couple of minutes, but in the end, she was naked from the waist down, and I had a reasonably messy pair of panties in my hand.

Oh god. Look at that. Her pussy sat there on display. Perfect. A soft down cover her lips and the insides of her thighs. Above, she had a heavier covering, but it was still trimmed and maintained. My eyes followed the crease down, past her hole, and looked at the wrinkles just poking out of the cleft of her ass. Which...I struggled to not gasp...her ass. I needed a handful of that. It was soft and creamy, just asking to be stroked. And massaged. And roughly grabbed, and scratched, and licked, and bit, and spanked, and struck, and whipped... I calmed myself and looked back up at Chloe's face.

Her face was as red as possible. She would not meet my gaze but stared to the side in anger. "Here, let me help you," I said as I stood up and stood over her, with my feet planted on each side of her stomach. I bent down and grabbed the straps around her knees and held them up, so that her ass was just beginning to lift off the ground. "Go ahead and relieve yourself."

Chloe gasped, or maybe scoffed. I'm not sure since her face was behind me. "I can't do that like this!" she protested. "Let me go so I can pee!"

"I'll wait. But not forever. I'm a patient man, but I have my limits."

She continued to huff behind me. After a minute I stepped off of her and squatted beside her hips. "Time's up, let's get that first consequence out of the way. For failing to do as you are told, I'm going to spank you 20 times." Another gasp of surprise, of protest.

"You can't do that!" She almost screamed it at me and began to fight. It was adorable, honestly. She couldn't do more than stamp her foot on the ground and writhe, and with her legs folded up, her stamps didn't do more than ruffle a bit of grass. I let her thrash for a moment before I grabbed her by the collar and jerked her face closer to me.

"You seem to be under the impression that you have free will. You do not. You know only have my will. You now get 25."

I stood up and grabbed 2 more leather straps from my bag. I returned to her, grabbed a leg and forced it back to her chest. There were D-rings on both the knee straps and the ones around her biceps (her arms had to be hurting at this point! They had been locked in that position for a long time, push she'd be lying on top of them for a while) and I leashed the two bindings together. I did the same to the other leg and she was now on her back in front of me, nothing covering her most intimate parts, and them displayed for all the world to see.

I said, "let's get started, shall we?" And swung my palm into her right cheek. She yelped. Oh, what a sound. I couldn't help myself. I grinned. "One," I said. I swung my palm again, "two." Again and again, I struck, counting out loud, never more than a couple of seconds between each blow. She was crying by the 10th, sniffling and snotty by the 15th. She was just yelping, weeping, and quietly whispering "no" to herself by the end.

I loved every second of it.

When we were done, I made her look at my face again. "Now that we have that unpleasantness behind us, let's try again. Failure to do so will be 40 spanks." I once again stood over her, this time pushing her knees slightly to each side, so that I had an unrestricted view of her pussy. "Go ahead and relieve yourself. I get that you may need to figure out how to do it in this position, but so as long as I think you're trying, I'll be patient."

I didn't like piss or scatt. There was nothing arousing to me about this. I was aroused by the power I had over her, but I wasn't looking forward to watching her piss. This was about power. This was about authority. This was about making Chloe feel as vulnerable as she possibly could. Funnily, she didn't know that this was the beginning of her vulnerability.

I waited for a couple of minutes, watching her stomach flex as she struggled to pee in the uncomfortable position and finally, finally, I saw a trickle emerge, followed quickly by a stream. I could hear her crying as she relaxed and let her body do what it knew how to do, knowing that I was staring at her pussy the entire time.

When she finished, I said "good girl," and patted her kindly on the cheek. The one on her face. "You're a mess. Let me help you get cleaned up. I returned to my backpack and walked back to her with a package of baby wipes. "Before I give you a hand, did you need to shit as well? Or just to piss? Answer me, Chloe," I added when she kept her mouth shut.

"Just pee."

"Great!" I pivoted her a quarter turn and knelt at her ass, pulled out a wipe and started to wiper her down, starting at her bush and slowly, slowly, running it down around the curve of her butt. I started on each side, 1 wipe per, then with my third, ran it right over where her clit was (we could get that to a state where I could find it later), through the middle of her lips with just enough pressure to feel, over her asshole, again with just the right amount of pressure to cause it to involuntarily to pucker, before continuing all the way to her tailbone.

I tossed the soiled wipes into a pile; I'd need to get a fire started before too long. I looked again at her face and if I thought she was embarrassed before, it was nothing compared to what she was showing me now. Her red flush continued all the way down her neck and into her shirt.

"You know," I said standing up and standing over her again, "I haven't had a piss in several hours either.

"Look at me. LOOK at me," I commanded as I unzipped and pulled my dick out of my pants. I saw her eyes swing up to my waistline and fix on my penis. I leaned slightly to the side and started to piss, not to land on her, but just enough to feel like it might land on her. She flinched as she heard it hitting the ground not the far away from her. "That's better. I'll use a wipe this time too. You don't need to do anything to help me get clean. This time." She swallowed. I decided to leave my dick out. She needed to start getting used to that sight anyway.

"Now then. You have been told some rules. Rules you decided not to comply with. Let's tally those up and decide what the consequence will be, shall we? You were supposed to respond to every question with 'yes sir.'

"When I helped you stretch your legs, you did not reply with 'thank you, sir.' That's 5 spankings per leg, per missed thank you. You didn't thank me for helping you out of your shorts and panties, that's another 5 each. I tried to help you pee, that's another missed thank you. You already got 25 for failing to do as you are told. After your spanking you didn't thank me for correcting you. Let's call that one 10 as well. You didn't thank me for cleaning piss off of you. That was an intimate moment, like a mother to her babe. That one wounded me dearly. 15 for that. You failed to do as you were told when instructed to look at me while I relieved myself. 10 for that. You didn't thank me when I chose to clean myself with a wipe instead of with you, 15 again.

"Let's see. 5, 5, 10, 25, 10, 15, 10, 15...that's 95 strokes. Plus, you argued with me, vehemently, without even using the titles you were instructed to use. I'm adding 50 for that. That's 145 strikes on your cute little ass. I can't believe you kept ignoring the rules, even after you were taught the error of your ways. We'll need to make sure it sticks this time.

She was hyperventilating again by the time I had finished tallying up the score. "Tell you what, that's a number you should probably build up to. I'll make you an offer. You can take the 145 to your ass, or you can be spanked 5 times on your cunt."

Her hyperventilation seemed to have been cured. She froze. A deer in the headlights. "You had better decide. You need to make a choice here. If you don't answer, I'm going to spank you on your ass once every 10 seconds. Those aren't part of the 145 by the way. Those are just motivation. It's probably been 10 seconds at this point." I struck her right in the middle of her ass, covering both cheeks. Somehow, I don't think she was expecting it. She yelped.

"No, no, no, please, no," she started moaning. I let her go on for a couple more seconds before striking her again. I let my hand rest on her cheek after this one. I don't think she even noticed the touch. Her cheek was hot. I scooted forward an inch and struck her again. I used the shock of the 3rd hit as a cover to rest the underside of my dick head against her hip. I still don't think she noticed.

"OK! OK! Yes! Please stop!" she suddenly yelled. I paused for a moment and gave her ass the smallest of squeezes as I removed my hand.

"What is it you want?"

"Please stop spanking me! I can't do that many, please stop!"

"What do you want instead?"

She took several breaths here. "The other, please, just the other."

"I need you to ask. Say, 'please spank my cunt, sir.'"

She shook her head. "10 seconds," I said and struck the ass cheek furthest from me.

"Please!"

...

"Please...spank, spank my c-cunt!" She was sobbing at this point and struggling to get the words out between breaths.

I dragged my hand back to me across both her cheeks, slightly dipping my fingers into the cleft. "'...Sir.' do it right, Chloe."

"Please...please spank my cunt, sir." It was nearly a whisper. She didn't look happy about it. Poor thing.

I let the moment draw out, then scooted around so I was right in front of her most intimate regions, looking up her body toward her face. "You know, in any relationship, of any sort, consent is important," I said with mock sincerity. "What you are asking me to do is very intimate. This isn't me taking care of you by cleaning up a mess you made and are unable to take care of yourself. This is a next level you're asking for. Skin to skin. Say, 'Please touch my pussy, sir.'"

She stared at me, mouth agape. That's a pose I was going to get used to...but not now. Words seemed to have left her. I think she knew what I was doing to her; making her ask me for such a lewd thing. Making her consent to her own domination. When she continued not to respond I repositioned again to the side of her hip and raised my hand.

"Please touch my pussy, sir!" she yelled out. She made it sound like she was volunteering to be a tribute to something.

Another pivot and I was once again below her feet. I looked down and my cock was lined up perfectly for whatever hole I wanted to have it in. All I had to do was scooch forward a foot or so and I would be in heaven. Mustn't get distracted.

"If that's what you truly want," I said with every inch of gravitas I could muster. I slowly, slowly laid my right hand flat against her pussy, my middle finger fitting itself between her folds, with my pointer and ring finger squeezing her lips against the middle. I worked my fingertips so that they were nestled all the way in her fur above her pubic mound, and ground my whole had in a couple small circles to make sure I had nestled as deep as possible.

There was such heat coming out of her entrance, I nearly burned my palm. "I'll count for you," I said quietly to her before pausing. "You know, since I offered you this change in punishment, you argued quite strongly with me. Let's double the 5, yeah?"

SMACK

My hand descended on her pussy. She didn't scream, exactly, but let out a short guttural yell. "One," I said. I continued to abuse her lips, slapping her over and over again, not to hard, but not softly either. By the time I got to 10, she was just sobbing and shaking with every blow.

"Good girl," I said at the end. "You also didn't address me properly. 2 more." I hit her twice in rapid succession, far harder than the previous slaps had all be. She had relaxed, thinking her punishment was done and actually did scream out this time.

After the last hit, I once again rested my palm flat against her pussy. I started moving it in slow, lazy circles. With the additional heat and blood flow I had brought to her lower body, I could feel her clit against the middle knuckle of my middle finger. "Shh, shh, there you go. You took your punishment so well." I continued to talk in a soothing voice, "we haven't completed this little ritual yet, though. Say, 'Thank you, sir. Thank you for punishing me. Thank you for spanking my cunt. Thank you for making my pussy feel better after, sir.' Come on now, you don't want to be reminded of your position in this relationship again, do you?"

12