Mantras Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-thank you sir. Thank you for m-my punishment, sir. Thank you for spanking my, my c-cunt. Thank you f-for h-helping my, my, my, my pussy f-feel better afterward, sir."

"Good girl." I removed my hand from her cunt. It was damp with her sweat and what juice I had beaten out of it, along with whatever had been encouraged to emerge from me playing with her body. I reached up and stroked the side of her face. "Good girl," I said again making sure she had the opportunity to smell herself. I dragged my hand across her mouth as I returned it to me.

"Let's get some food now, then we can get ready for bed." I left her as she was and started making a fire. I pulled a pan out of my bag and let it warm up. I had made a couple of bags of eggs, bacon, and sausage. As I began to get my dinner sorted (breakfast for dinner is so fun!), I saw Chloe twisting to try to see what I was doing. We were well past dinner time and I'm sure she was starving, having missed at least lunch. I dumped the contents on a plate and went to sit on the ground right next to her, my much more flaccid dick pointed at her face. I began to eat the savory meal. I had been smelling it for a couple of minutes and my stomach had been rumbling the entire time. Hers was as well. I could hear it.

I took the last bite and licked the plate clean. "Is- is there any for me?" I reached over and slapped her ass. She gasped and added a belated "sir."

"This? This is people food, Chloe. You aren't people anymore. It's sooo cute that you think you're people!" I raised up to my knees and knelt with my cock over her face for just a second longer than normal, my dick coming within an inch of rubbing across her cheek. "Let me get you your food."

I returned to the cooler and took out a bag of powder. I took some scoops out and put it in the water bottle and began to shake it up. "This is food for you. It has everything you need to be a healthy piece of property. It's thick and hearty, but it doesn't have any flavor. Here we go, open up now. There we go." She began to choke and sputter as I poured it into her mouth. "Oh sweet Chloe. Are you not going to appreciate this gift of food I'm offering to you? You can either drink it like this, or I can attach a funnel to your face and pour it in."

She made an effort that I could see to stop spilling, but I know the thick, chunky, flavorless...meal was not something her pallet was agreeing with. "If you're a good girl, someday you might even earn some flavor being added!

"Speaking of being a good girl," I reached around and spanked her twice. She was just gasping when I did this now. "You owe me a 'thank you' for the meal."

"Thank you, sir."

I cleaned up all the meal items, threw the dirty wipes into the fire and turned again to Chloe. It was now truly dark, just the lamps I had hung and the fire throwing light across her. I wondered when she would next have sunshine on her skin.

"Ok Chloe, let's get you ready for bed. I bet your arms are HURTing right now, aren't they?"

"Yes, sir." She was learning. Good girl.

I pulled my bag back over to her and set a towel down underneath her before sitting her back up. There was still no way she was comfortable, sitting on the top of her ass with her fee flat on the ground, but it was either that or dump her on her face.

I started with her hands. I unwrapped one and freed her hand to about mid-forearm. She still couldn't do more than flop her hand around. I pulled a bondage mitten out of the bag and strapped around her hand. I did the same with the other hand and finally released her forearms. Her shoulders and elbows were still stuck behind her. I reached around and grabbed her throat to whisper in her ear, "make sure you understand that fighting me would not be in your favor." I felt her tense under my hand and figured I had gotten my message across.

I pulled a 3-inch, stiff leather waistband from my bag. She was very nearly sitting in my lap as I started to pull her shirt up, exposing her midriff, running my fingers through her pubes on my way up. I was loving the feeling, even if I meant to change that situation later on.

I pulled her wrists down and attached them to the belt before finally, finally, releasing her elbows and shoulders. She gasped again in pain as her arms were allowed to relax and move forward to their natural positions. She was so focused on the pain in her arms and back, that I don't think she realized she had relaxed back against me. I left her there for a minute before I circled her stomach with my arm, just above the belt. Huh. She had a bellybutton ring dangling from her navel. Couldn't wait to see that.

Noticing the additional touch, Chloe again stiffened and became aware of the fact that she was allowing me to cradle her in my lap. My newly hardening dick resting between her ass cheeks. She panicked again and threw herself forward, landing on her face thanks to her arms being pinned. She missed the towel. Her neck probably hurt after that move too, I saw the chain yank her head around. In an unanticipated benefit, she was now presenting her asshole and cunt to me. My cock stiffened even further at the site. Not yet the time for that.

"Looks like your just about ready, but we need to get your PJs on. Oh. That's going to be hard to do with your arms stuck like that. Hang on. I can fix that too." I retrieved my knife and pushed her face back into the ground. I knelt with my knees straddling her head and grabbed the back of the neckline of her shirt. It came apart easily. I didn't pull the shirt towards me to cut it, but took the opportunity to reach and lean over her to get to her hemline. When I came back to sit on my heels, I dragged my cockhead down her back, leaving a trail of pre-cum. Soon.

I pushed her back up and gasped myself. Her bra, which I hadn't see more than a strap of, was a soft green pushup, with little pink and purple daisies on it. "You little slut!" I chuckled. "Look at you with your front-clasped bra! Now, I know that no girl likes to sleep in a bra!" I loved the look of her in it and knew I desperately wanted to keep it. I made a small circle around her and saw that it was a strapless convertible. I undid the straps and tossed them over her shoulders before walking back in front of her.

I started with my hands up by her throat and slowly ran my hands down her chest, caressing the tops of her breasts before coming to rest on the clasp. I undid the clasp (no fumbling for me!) and held the two halves together while I looked right in Chloe's eyes. They were streaked and grimy. Her face was covered in tears, sweat, snot, dirt, and mascara. She looked absolutely beautiful. Dominated. I held her gaze while I let go of one cup of her bra and slowly pulled it off of her, through her arms. I lifted the cups to my face and inhaled deeply, still looking into her eyes. Sweat. And femininity. Intoxicating. I lowered it from my face and only then did I allow my eyes to travel downward to her breasts. Somehow this felt even more intimate than my first exploration of her pussy.

Her breasts. God, they were beautiful. They were high on her chest, pointing upwards more than out. Just two sizes too big for a handful. They were crowned with deep pink nipples, the areola slightly larger than a quarter, the skin pulling together in gooseflesh. Her nipples stood tall, adrenaline rather than arousal causing them to reach for me. I had so many dressings I wanted on them, but again, no, don't ruin the mood.

I reached out and again ran my hands from high on her chest down below until I was cupping each orb. I felt like a virgin, playing with the first set a tits a girl was willing to show me. I ran my hands along the underside and hefted them. They felt weightless, so young were they. It felt like they were pulling my hands upwards. I didn't think anything would feel softer than the flesh of her ass cheeks, or the downy fur on her lips, but her tits gave lie to that assumption. I reached up and grabbed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers; not pinching, but holding them firmly. I looked back into her eyes and pulled them towards me, twisting slightly as I did so. Her lips parted and she sucked in a breath, started to pant again.

I held them taught, rolling them slowly between my fingers, reveling in the feel and the control I had over her and her facial expression. After the abuse I had put her body through the past day, she was finally feeling a sensation that was somewhat pleasurable, even if she wasn't aroused and actively fearful for her life. It was the first above-neutral sensation she had felt since the taser hit her.

Well. I didn't want to go too far with this. It wouldn't do to have her think I was obsessed with her or her body or anything. I increased the pressure and turned my grasp into a pinch. I twisted them more than most people want their nipples twisted and pulled her slowly but firmly up against me. This wasn't difficult to do as she could barely balance anyway.

"I'm going to enjoy this," I said softly into her ear before letting go.

I grabbed another wipe and cleaned her face up as well as I could before pushing her back down on her back. I unlocked her collar from the stake, bent over, grabbed her by the front of her collar and her belt, then picked her up and walked her into the tent.

I reattached her collar to the chain running the length of the tent, about three-quarters of the way to the side. I didn't want her to be in my way, and didn't want her trying to kick at me while I was sleeping if she could reach.

She was not going to be in for a nice night. The chain was too tight for her to move about freely. It was too low for her to sit easily, and too high for her to lay down without it slightly choking her. I left her kneeling and went about cleaning everything up outside. Tidying all the small messes we had made.

I was exhausted at this point and ready to slide under my camp blanket. I had an eggshell matt with a blanket on top, plus an additional one for me to slide under. I doubted I would need the top blanket; it was only going to get down to the mid 70's tonight.

I loomed over her and started taking my clothes off. She watched me the whole time, wary. When I was fully undressed, I went and stood in front of her. I reached out and grabbed her by her scalp and pulled her toward me. She hesitantly opened her mouth, sure that she had a task to perform. "Oh no, Chloe, you aren't ready for that yet," I said. When I was an inch from my cock rubbing across her lips (and probably getting it bit in the process), I shove her head down and lowered her face to the ground. I reached past her and gave her a spanking on each side of her ass. She barely made a noise this time around.

I pulled her back upright by her hair, leaned into her ear and said, "you forgot to call me sir, or thank me for letting you sleep inside the tent. Keep quiet tonight, or I'll have to gag you again. We'll talk again in the morning. We have another long drive ahead of us tomorrow, and when we get home, your training begins. It's time to start learning your Mantras."

12