All Comments on 'Manuevers'

by Nils Huim

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh dear

Oh dear 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh?

That went from odd to weird VERY quickly.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
A fantastic place to stop

writing that is.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I had a feeling Chuck and Melanie were Close.

Nice read in a twisted way. Sad too, the nursery that never will be due to a miscarriage possibly caused by one of her bulls. Am guessing Chuck knows the husband is a listener which is why he bought the CIA grade system.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
huh...?

utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not incest

this would be better in anthor area the only part about incest was at the end. the story was to rushed hardly no sex in this story no climax so to speak. all in all less than 1 star.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
ANOTHER CRAPPY STORY

MY MISTAKE FOR READING THIS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

please no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH SHIT

AFTER CHECKING YOUR PROFILE AND SEEING YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A STORY SINCE 2018, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME YOU GAVE UP .....WRITING (?) IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL IT.

AND WHY IN THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT STORY IN INCEST/TABOO, PUT IN LW WITH ALL THE OTHER FAGGOT CUCK SHIT.

advguy68advguy68almost 3 years ago

Interesting story. It was good to read a story about a couple that was actively picking their bull, and who weren't afraid to kick him out if they didn't like him. Usually the wife is just mesmerized by big cock and dominated by a big powerful man, unable to say no.

The ending took me a little by surprise, but it shouldn't have, as it was in the incest category.

Don't pay attention to all the negative comments. I don't know why people bother taking the time to comment if they've got nothing positive or constructive to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous