Many Day Stands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before that," Kirk was busy trying to clear up space on the kitchen counter for them. "You were picking at my garden."

"I honestly don't know. I don't remember coming back from school," Rachel sighed. "It's been a long week."

"Could you perhaps talk to your parents if you're having trouble at school?" Kirk asked. "Or maybe get a counselor and rearrange some courses? Is your schedule too packed?"

"I don't want to talk about school. Or my parents," Rachel swished her teabag around in her cup by the string. "Maybe I came here because... it's the only place that isn't associated with school or my parents."

"I see."

"Did you think about what I asked you last time?"

There was a pause as he eyed her from over his cup. "I thought I was supposed to forget it."

"Well, now I'm asking for you to remember it." Rachel tried not to make it obvious her hands shook a little. He gave a little sigh.

"Rachel, I am almost your dad's age. You should be with people your own age, your peers," he said.

"I'm not asking you out or for your eternal undying love," she said. "Hm, what do you old people call it? A one night stand? A tryst?"

He stared at her for a long time, and even that made her stomach flutter. She could see it: he was thinking about it. What would bring him over the edge? She so wanted to know.

"I couldn't forget that time I saw you and that woman," she swallowed nervously. It sounded strange admitting it out loud. "Envious, even. Of her. Of you. And I know I look nothing like her and I'm probably not your type, but you still... you still looked at me."

"Yeah. I saw you watching," Kirk said in a low voice.

He walked around the kitchen counter and to her side. Rachel thought her heart would burst from her chest as he leaned in and kissed her. He was so warm, so close. She timidly reached out to touch him, carefully putting a hand on his arm. His arm moved and his hand found hers, holding it as if to comfort her. He gently nibbled on her lower lip.

"Are we still good?" he asked huskily. Rachel turned her head, nose bumping into his. Instead of answering she leaned forward and kissed him back.

--

They both stood in the kitchen - Kirk leaned with his back against the counter and let her crowd him against it. In fact, he seemed to enjoy just to watch her explore, let her answer any burning questions on her own. She found out what the nape of his neck tasted like and what his hair felt like. His chest was modestly hairy and he wore no belt with his jeans. While she touch and tasted, he made no move to touch her, keeping his hand firmly on the counter, the edge digging into his palm and his fingers curling over and under to grip it.

She was pleased to find him breathing faster when she trailed fingers down his torso and even more when she undid his pants and tugged them down with his boxers. His erection sprang free. She took her time exploring around it. Her fingers got lost in the hair leading from his navel to his pubis, then found their way back tracing the crease between his upper thigh and hip. When she finally touched the bulbous head of his penis which was now an angry purplish red color, his whole body twitched and he made an audible moan.

She knelt in front of him, studying it. She met his gaze, looking up while her hand gripped his cock at its base, testing the velvet-like hardness of it. He was flushed and breathed in short, hot pants. "Please," he said quietly.

Rachel understood what he was asking. She's seen people in videos do it before. She opened her mouth and carefully placed the tip in his mouth which was now slightly leaking fluid. When her tongue moved over to have a taste, Kirk threw his head back and let out a louder moan. The sound resonated in her and she felt her panties grow wet.

The salty fluid leaking from the tip of his cock coated her tongue and she carefully bobbed her head up and down. One of his hands left the counter and was placed on the top of her head, not forcing her but gently setting a pace. "Use more spit," she heard him say breathlessly. She complied, letting her mouth grew wetter. It made the movement make a sloppier sound. "Now... suck a little."

Again she complied. His hand left her head and she felt him arch back a little. She looked up and met his heated gaze, keeping the pace and technique.

"Gods. Can you go deeper?" he said.

Rachel tried, experimentally engulfing his cock deeper into her mouth. When it slipped down too deep down her throat, she almost gagged and so she eased off a little. She took him as far back as she was able, hoping the hand at the base would make up for what she couldn't suck.

He swore loudly and harshly. His hand returned to her head, still gently. "I'm going to cum," he warned. Rachel wondered if she should stop but she wanted to know what he tasted like. She wanted to know everything about him. She kept her lips locked around his cock and was rewarded with the sensation of it pulsating in her hand and mouth. Hot, salty, bitter semen filled her mouth. Without thinking twice, she swallowed it. "Jesus fucking christ, Rachel."

She patiently waited for him to fully finish until letting his slimy, sticky cock out of her mouth. "I think I liked that," she said, smiling a little up at him.

"May I have my turn now?" Kirk stood her back up then proceeded to carry her like a squealing sack of potatoes to his bed by the window. She glanced out at the brilliant blue sky and the blinding midday sun streaming through, lighting up the bed like a spotlight.

He crawled onto the bed beside her, caressing her side and back while kissing her. Her shirt was pushed up, bra shifted aside until it became too uncomfortable and she just undid the clasp at the back. A rose-tipped breast was revealed in the sunlight, which Kirk quickly covered with his mouth.

Her tights were discarded as a joint effort between them, along with her embarrassingly wet underwear. He rolled over her so that he laid between her naked legs, his head at her chest. He kept himself propped up by his elbows on either sides of her, a hand fondling the breast his mouth wasn't currently paying attention to. Rachel involuntarily cried out when his tongue swirled around a pert nipple, and felt him chuckle against her.

"Well, if you like that," he murmured as he crept down her body, leaving a trail of kisses. She was almost shaking when he made it between her legs. She couldn't keep her hips still as he started lapping and carefully suckling on her clit, nor did he try to stop her trying to hump his face. One of his hands reached up to her breast, one thumb slowly circling a nipple as he gave open-mouthed kisses to her pussy.

She came hard and unexpectedly when he started rhythmically swirling her clit with his tongue, arching her back to push herself against his face. She felt his nose dig into her pubic bone but he made no complaints nor movement to stop her. While she came, he eased off on her throbbing clit and his tongue dipped down between her labia and he angled his head to explore her depths. She rode the tail end of her orgasm with his tongue inside her, as if he was eager to taste what she had to offer.

When he deemed it appropriate to detach himself from her pussy, she was a limp mess on his bed, still bathed in sunlight. Maybe she was being dramatic, but she felt the sun had seeped into her very soul, making her iridescent.

He laid down next to her and pulled her close by her torso. Her shirt was still pushed up and her naked breasts pressed against his chest. There in full daylight, they fell asleep, half dressed and satiated.

--

The next day was also sunny.

Rachel eyed the shower head suspiciously - apparently it had pre-programmed heated water so the temperature was supposed to come out perfectly but she didn't quite trust it. Through the glass of the walk-in shower, she could see Kirk sitting in his armchair, watching her with an amused look on his face.

Fully naked, she put a hand on her hip and glared at him. She turned on the water and tested it before stepping into it - pre-programmed heating be damned. She squinted at his modest collection of soap and shampoo, wondering which one she could use. She had looked away so didn't see him leave his armchair - the sound of the water stream hitting the tile floor loud enough so she didn't hear him enter the bathroom.

"Left one is body wash."

She jumped and turned to see him naked and climbing into the shower with her. "I thought the whole point of this glass is for you to watch me shower," she said.

"Yeah, seeing you being confused with shower technology isn't exactly a turn on," Kirk joked. He reached for her, drawing her warm wet body against his. His erection was already sticking up, betraying his words. Kissing her, he cupped her ass with his hands and lifted her slightly so her pussy pressed against his cock. Rachel pressed her hips forward.

"Are you going to put it in me today?" she asked boldly.

"Only if you want to," he murmured against her mouth.

"Yes, I want to."

He stopped kissing her, reached behind him to turn off the shower. "Water is horrible for this," he explained. He directed her to stand with her back against the glass, then knelt down in front of her, his fingers running up and down her thighs.

"I thought we were going to fuck," she said when she saw him staring at her pussy, looking ready to lick her again. He smirked up at her.

"I'm working on your patience."

Any indignant response died as he leaned forward and ran his tongue against her. It was more awkward standing, but Rachel wasn't about to complain. She was going to take what she could get. Oh, she was going to take everything she could get.

In addition to his mouth, Kirk included a finger, carefully sliding it in and out of her as he licked her. He teased more lubrication out of her slowly and methodically. Eventually, when her juices were running down her leg, he sat down on the shower floor. She could see his erection was looking harder and redder than ever, almost angry.

"Alright, come here," he said. She bent and straddled him, one hand holding on to his shoulder, the other touching his hot prick. When she kissed him, she could taste herself on his lips and face. Swallowing, she aimed his cock to where she thought it should go, then slowly lowered herself.

There was resistance, of course, and a pinch. Kirk did nothing to rush her, letting her move on her own. After the discomfort, it finally let up and the tip of his cock slipped into her. They locked gazes, breathes held as she slowly accepted all him inside her. He had his hands on her ass, almost lifting her so she didn't go too deep too fast.

"Are you okay?" Kirk panted. She nodded, feeling him twitch inside her. "Okay. Then... I have to..."

His hips started moving and carefully he started thrusting. There was still a dull ache, but Rachel moved with him, slowly moving herself up and down about an inch of his cock. Kirk gave an unearthly groan that echoed in the bathroom and went rigid. She could feel his muscles under her hand bunch and flex, then his hands gripped her hips and shoved her down so he was fully inside her. He buried his face between her breasts as he came. Warmth flooded her and spilled out her vagina.

They stayed like that for a long time. Afterward, she shakily got up and helped Kirk to his feet, turning on the water to finish their shower. "Sorry. Did it hurt a lot?" Kirk asked, handing her the body wash.

"A little," Rachel said.

"You probably didn't enjoy that very much," Kirk sighed.

"No, I did," Rachel wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him under the stream of warm water. "Thank you."

"Thank me after you get used to it."

"Are you asking me to come back?" Rachel smirked up at him. "That's not much of a one night stand."

"Well, if you haven't noticed, we haven't really been doing anything at night either," Kirk motioned at the windows, still letting in bright daylight.

"So 'many-day-stands'," Rachel laughed. "That's what we'll call it."

--

And many days it was. It was usually during the late mornings when her parents thought she was in class - and not after when she had to go back for dinner. Always it was in the light of day.

"I don't think I see it," Rachel intensely studied Kirk's scrotum in the bright sunshine on his bed. She pointedly ignored his erection standing at attention, begging for her attention.

"It isn't supposed to leave a scar," Kirk said almost exasperatedly. "Do you need to see my medical records?"

"Don't you think it's a little late for me to demand proof you got snipped?" Rachel said. "Or being clean of STI's for that matter."

"Yes... that was quite irresponsible of you,"Kirk said.

"You like irresponsible." She saw his cock twitch.

"Do I?" Kirk reached for her, flipped so that she was on her back and he loomed over her. He settled between her legs and let his erection rest on her belly. While he covered her face with kisses, she idly played with the fleshy head of his cock. When she teased him a little too much, he shifted down and slipped inside her slippery entrance.

Rachel raised her leg up and spread them wider, urging him deeper. And deeper he would go. The open house echoed with the sounds of him pounding her on his bed and of her wet pussy squelching around his cock. With her feet flailing in the air, Rachel felt herself glow on the sun-lit bed and she arched her back and came.

Kirk slowed as he watched her orgasm. But when she finished riding the high, he picked up the pace again, furrowing his brow and concentrating on their wet joining. He sat up and picked her up by her hips, shoving her onto his cock with loud slaps of flesh on flesh. She saw him watch her swaying breasts.

"Come in me," she demanded. Kirk shuddered at her words. "Fuck, Kirk, come in me."

She never got tired of it. He would always let out loud moans, sometimes even a shout at the peak. Always ram himself as far into her as possible and not move until he deposited every drop.

Sometimes after fucking, they would lounge around his bed to recuperate. She'll pick a book or comic and read it while he napped or vice versa. Often, his semen would seep out.

He never got tired of that. Often seeing his own cum seeping out between her legs got him going again and he would cuddle and caress her until he convinced her to let him in again. This time he spooned her from behind, gently running a hand up and down her side as his cock came to life between her butt cheeks. "Don't mind me," he murmured in her ear. "Keep reading."

Rachel smiled but joined in his game. She tried to focus on the pages as he grew harder against her and he shifted and his cock slipped between her thighs. She was still slippery from his previous ejaculation so he was able to pop the head of his cock into her with ease. Side by side, he fucked his own come back into her.

His second consecutive orgasm would be quieter than his first, but he would have more to say. "Such a sweet, tight pussy," he growled. He reached around and rubbed at her clit as he thrust in her from behind. "My sweet, tight pussy."

The book fell and closed. Rachel twisted to look him in the eye as he played with her clit while fucking her for the second time that day. He suddenly drew out of her, slapped her ass lightly and nudged her.

"Get on your knees."

She immediately got her her hands and knees and he positioned himself behind her. He pushed her torso down until her head and shoulders were against the bed, offering her ass to him. He slipped into her again with a grunt and started another brutal pace.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" he panted. "This is what you saw."

Fuck, yes. Rachel eagerly leaned back into his thrusts.

"God I wanted you when I saw you," he said. "I wanted to do this to you. Oh god, baby - "

She clenched around him like a vise and they both shot off into their climax at the same time. Rachel swore she saw stars. Her bones liquefied and she didn't remember collapsing into the bed with him still inside her.

--

When Kirk finally said he couldn't be literally fucking around and neglecting his work, Rachel found that as her cue to get back to the full swing of school. Except the damage had been already done. She was failing three classes, to the point even if she scored perfect on the final exam she wouldn't pass. She sat in the lecture hall, took one look at the material being projected onto the screen and walked out.

What the hell was she going to do? She wandered to the campus coffee shop and bought herself an expensive drink. Maybe she could work something out with the professor.

"Hey," a guy greeted her in line at the Starbucks. He looked vaguely familiar and it took her a few seconds to place the face to an electrical engineering course - one of the courses she was currently failing.

"Hi," she smiled.

"You, uh, in Professor Hamak's class? Thought I recognized you."

"Yeah, yeah, thought I recognized you too!"

"Tough class, huh?"

"Yeah," her voice trailed. "I think I flunked it, actually."

"Ooh, sucks," the guy winced. "It's only midway through the semester - "

"Oh, no, it's bad," Rachel shook her head gravely, then laughed.

"That bad huh?" the guy chuckled. He paused awkwardly, then stuck out his hand. "Bradley, by the way."

"I'm Rachel," she grinned, accepting the handshake.

"We have a study group for that class. Thursdays, after class. You should come join us," Bradley said. "We can suffer together."

"Yeah? That might be nice," she said. "But I'm beginning to think it won't help. I just hate that class."

"Hmm, maybe you can adjust your major?"

They moved along in the line at that point, their conversation cut short with him telling the barista his order.

"Hey, I gotta run, but come look for me after class if you want to join that study group," he said cheerfully.

"Thank you," Rachel said sincerely as he ran off, but it wasn't for the study group. She went straight to the student services office after getting her drink and spoke to the tired looking student-staff at reception.

"Who would I need to talk to about changing my degree?"

--

Rachel stretched on Kirk's bed, for once clothed. She shifted into a more comfortable position and continued reading her book. It was a little hardcover book of short stories - and her third time reading it. Over the rustle of turning pages, she could hear Kirk's voice up in the loft, still in a meeting.

Fifteen to noon, she got up and went to the bathroom. Subsequently, she stripped her clothes off, hung them carefully on the hook behind the door and started the shower. From his spot in the loft, he could see her through the glass door. She could see his mouth moving, so he was still in his meeting.

Impishly, she waved at him.

When she was done with her long, hot shower, she dried herself off with one of his towels and wrapped her hair up in another, and simply walked out naked. He had closed his laptop at that point, finished with his meetings. He disapprovingly shook his head as he walked down the stairs from the loft but couldn't help smiling.

"Are you ready for lunch break?" she asked mockingly.

For her insolence, he sat her down on the armchair and ate her out until she begged him to stop. His response was to drape her face down over the arm of the armchair and plow into her from behind until she begged him to keep going.

After she was flush and buzzed, she returned to sitting on the armchair, putting the towel she had for her hair on the seat so she didn't leak all over it. Kirk headed to the kitchen to make some lunch for both of them but he decided to leave most of his clothes behind, only tucking his cock back into his sweatpants.

"So have you decided what you want to study?" he asked as he took out a few slices of bread.