Many Day Stands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm. Something with lots of writing," she said, looking at his shelves of books. "Something flexible."

"English major?"

"Maybe. Definitely some sort of BA."

"Did you tell your parents yet?"

Rachel slouched down the armchair and scowled at him. "Today. Maybe."

In truth, it was why she selfishly wanted to see him even if she knew he would be busy. Something like the final fuck before a big battle. Rachel sighed and pulled her legs up, hugging her knees to her chest.

"And maybe... maybe going to another school. I wanted to tell them that."

She saw his hands still in the middle of spreading mayo onto the bread and for a second, she felt a pang of regret. There was no other university in their city besides the one she currently attended. "That's cool," he said. She couldn't see his expression. "Your folks can certainly afford to send you to university in another city if they live in this neighborhood."

"What do you think?"

"It shouldn't matter what I think," he snorted. "It only matters what you think."

"If I leave, we won't have any more many day stands." She spoke the obvious.

"I can assure you, Rachel, there are lots of guys who would willingly fill my place if you so choose," Kirk grinned at her.

"And there are lots of women who would fill mine?" She tried not to sound like she was sulking.

"Well, that's the the nature of many day stands, right?" Kirk said quietly.

"Our time together... it's the best thing that's ever happened to me," Rachel said. She realized how that sounded and quickly shook her head. "And no, I don't - never did - expect you to date me or anything. This isn't me declaring my undying love for you, I just wanted to tell you and how hard it would be to not have this anymore."

She gestured at his beautiful, messy, open house, their nakedness, the sunlight through his windows.

"I'm sorry. That got weird." She got up abruptly in her embarrassment and padded into the bathroom to get her clothes. "Just forget it."

"I won't," Kirk said. He finished making the sandwich and carefully cutting it in half diagonally and offering her a triangle half. "I appreciate you telling me. But you give me too much credit. I'm not saying I'm not a willing participant and enthusiastic promoter, just saying you originally knew what you wanted and looked for it. That's how we got to have our many day stands."

She pulled on her clothes, listening.

"I don't really know what you went through before meeting with me but... I know you can find what you want in life. So don't say our time is the best thing to happen to you, you made it happen. You can do that with anything else you want. It's only the best thing to happen to you so far."

She was silent for a few heartbeats. But then she smiled and accepted his half sandwich left for her on the plate. "Thank you. Thank you for saying all that," she said, then laughed. "And why are we talking like this anyway? I don't even know if I'll leave."

--

The next day, it stormed. Not only in the form of gray clouds and cold, unrelenting rain rarely seen in the middle of autumn but in Rachel's house. Again, her mother would never raise her voices but sometimes she wished she would. Her mother had the power to make the air around her suffocating, so suffocating that she could no longer use her words.

They were disappointed, her mother would say on behalf of her father as well. They expect more. They expected success. They needed to see results. She would take remedial classes to repair her GPA and for the love of god she would do the rest of her program until the end.

"No," was what she said to her mother's evenly toned demands. Both her parents stared at her. Rain pelted against the window like someone rapping against the glass, asking to be let in. "I'm going to change my major. Sociology with a minor in English."

"Out of the question," her mother immediately snapped. "You are to take a science route, whether it be pure science or engineering. How many times - "

"To be honest, the Sociology program is better in Montreal," Rachel interrupted as if her mother didn't say anything at all. "So not only am I switching major, I'll be switching schools."

"Rachel, this is unacceptable. You will not - "

"Not what?" Rachel stared at her mother, wide eyed. "Not live my own life? Make my own decisions? Stop obeying you like a dog? Do you even hear yourself making demands of me?" Her voice had rose to almost a hysterical pitch, the loudest voice the walls of the house has ever heard. "Do you even give a single fuck about what I want? If I'm even happy?"

At the last word, she swiped her plate off the table and it smashed against the wall. Her mother gave a terrified gasp; Rachel almost laughed at the hypocrisy. She felt better after adding more sound to the too silent house. She sat back down, now her spot at the table missing her dinner and picked up her unaffected glass of water and calmly drank it.

"And what are you going to do even if it's unacceptable? Kick me out?" she snorted. "Tell all your precious elitist friends that I dropped out of uni? No. You would rather die."

"If you're quite done," her father said. "We will come to an arrangement. As long as you figure out admission and housing, we will hear the rest of this... desire of yours to study social sciences. No need to fling things around like a child."

Her mother stared at her husband in open-mouthed shock, but said nothing. "Oh, but Daddy, I needed to fling things around for you to listen to me," Rachel said. She never called her father 'daddy'.

Her father narrowed his eyes at her. "I'm not sure what's gotten into you, but you've made your point tonight. Clean up your mess."

Rachel crossed her arm and looked disdainfully at the smashed dish and splatter of food on the wall and ground. Of all the vintage teacups and fancy paintings in the house her mother lovingly curated, she thought the 'mess' was the most beautiful thing in the house.

"No, I don't think I will," she said. She got up, went back to her room and started researching.

--

They agreed to meet once more a few days before she had to leave.

She had meant to take a shower first but it seemed like Kirk didn't want to waste any time. He tempted her in the shower, kissing and stroking her under the false pretense of helping her washing. He ended up sitting on shower floor like he did when they first fucked but put his back to the glass wall and cradled her ass close so he could lick her pussy. Standing in the shower with the water streaming down them, she humped his face to her first climax.

Then still wet, they tumbled out of the shower and into his bed, soaking the sheets with water and wet hair. But Kirk paid it no mind, only keen on tasting her again. He stuck his tongue deep into her, like he was fucking her with his mouth. Rachel noticed he was stroking himself as he tongued her and came again, sharply.

He gave her no time to rest. He moved up her body, pulled her close and easily slipped into her soppy pussy. Almost angrily, he held her down on the bed and fucked into her, every muscle in his body rock hard and hot. She was only able to pant out "yes! Yes!" as he teased out an impossibly difficult third orgasm out of her.

It almost hurt and she thought her heart would explode. Kirk eased off a little, perhaps feeling her erratic heart rate. He started a slow, steady pace as he held her close. A good five minutes of slow thrusting was his threshold - he lifted the top of his body off of her and ground himself up against her. It was already a mess between her legs, but more fluid joined the fray as his semen seeped out. Kirk collapsed beside her and drew her close next to him as they caught their breath.

They had not exchanged any words besides her texts telling him she was going to leave to another city soon. Rachel didn't quite know what to say, nor did she know what she wanted to hear. No, she felt pangs of despair that she won't tell him about because that was not the nature of their relationship. So instead she succumbed to her most basic instincts, letting it eclipse anything remotely complex.

If she was tired, she slept. If she was hungry, she ate. If she was horny, she'd fuck.

And fuck they did on his bed, in the daylight. Over and over until she felt herself creep into hysterical desperation. She thought she would combust right there on his bed even though they were slick with sweat and semen.

When the sun set, Rachel ignored her usual rush to hurry back home. The room was washed in deep orange as Kirk rutted in her from behind. "More," she grunted, moving back to meet his thrusts.

"Christ, you're going to kill me," Kirk moaned.

"Just one more," she nearly begged. At this point, she doubted anything would come out even if he managed to orgasm. But just once more, she wanted to feel him in her while she was the centre of his world. Her tired body shook at another climax. "Ugh! Yes!"

She collapsed face down on the bed and Kirk tumbled down after her. Weakly pulling her close to his damp, sticky body. Their breathing slowed together, his erection nestled between them. Slowly, lazily, he humped against the front of her body while giving her soft kisses.

"I'm going to miss this," she finally admitted.

"I am too," he replied.

"Promise... promise you won't forget me."

His cock slipped down and he fitted the head into her. "I don't think I'll ever recover from this," he groaned. He shifted his hips and gave a gentle thrust into her.

Rachel barely had the energy to laugh. With the minimum movements and driven only by the very last scraps of libido left, Kirk came one last time deep inside her. Even if he didn't ejaculate, his cock heaved as if to pretend it did.

At the same time, everything dimmed into evening as the sun finally set and they were left holding each other in comfortable darkness.

--

A few months later...

The pub was packed since it was a Friday night. It was loud and her friends from class even louder.

"Okay, okay, if the statistics TA isn't the hottest then who do you think is?" Rachel's roommate Nisha demanded at the other end of the table.

"Um, how about Professor Albert," Will, another classmate said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Sounds of varying agreement and laughter sounded around the table.

"Yo you try waaaay to hard to flirt with that poor guy," someone else said.

"He thinks it'll bump his grade," Rachel smirked. William gave a mocked offended sound, putting a hand over his chest.

"I would never," Will gasped. "Not for grades. Only if he's interested..."

"Here's to only fucking profs for fun and not for grades," Rachel exclaimed, raising her glass. Everyone gave a joking cheer and they clinked glasses over Will's groan.

Hours later, Nisha and Rachel walked back to their shared apartment together. Neither of them drank enough to be drunk as Rachel had work in the morning and Nisha had a project to finish up.

"Good night, love," Nisha yawned. Any amount of alcohol made her sleepy.

"Good night, the bathroom's yours first," Rachel said, opening the door to her room. Nisha's sleepy 'thank you' was muffled as Rachel closed the door and started stripping off her clothes.

In just her underwear, she stretched out onto her bed to wait her turn to the bathroom while checking messages on her phone. Many more people messaged or called her these days, mostly about school. She spied the book that made its home on the table next to her bed and abandoned her phone for it.

It was the book of short stories from Kirk's house. Before she left he gave it to her. Smiling lightly, she flipped it and it easily opened to the middle of the book. There a laminated business card stuck out from between the pages. On one side was a pressed brown-white flower - the one she had plucked from his garden that fall and placed on his batman figurine. He had kept it for some reason.

If she flipped it over, she could read the hand written note he left for her, inscribed in black ink with his neat writing:

"I wish you Many Days filled with happiness. ~K"

End.

-----

Author's note: Thank you for reading. I wrote this while reminiscing about my university days when I was lonely and wished I had a space where I could be my horny self with someone who was attracted to me. It only happened during my last year of university. I wrote Rachel as what I wish had happened, but I guess I can't complain about how I turned out either. I hope everyone finds their days filled with happiness as well.