All Comments on 'Many Hands of Poker Ch. 01'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You really need

To tighten that screw. Or write the final divorce chapter, yoyr choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
once the genie gets out of the bottle...

Bon has started something he will later regret. At the next party she eats out her friends pussy. Then the following party he bets her and loses. Then the gang bangs begin.

Cool story and I liked it.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Details, anyone!

I really dislike when the "details" invalidate a story. If the 3 businessmen were from out-of-town, how did one have an apartment in town? Why would Bob kiss and grope the "waitress" in front of the others and not expect the others to follow suit? How was he able to place a bet that included the panties from the waitress when she wasn't his to control? Yes, I know I sound like a killjoy raising these points but they are rather important to the reality of the story (even if it is a fantasy).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Good

Did enjoy this story. Could see it happening with my own wife in similar circumstances.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Previous

Based on your writing history, there is no question where this is going is there?

Michael HerrickMichael Herrickalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

I always enjoy your contributions - thank you again!

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

This is really hot. Encore, encore!

markc65markc65over 4 years ago
Love it !!!

Don't leave it at that

More please !!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic story of Flirting and Teasing! Very Hot and Erotic and knowing that the others didn’t know that you were Bob’s Wife. The fucking the bottle was Very Very Hot and Erotic. Their not seeing it but witnessing your reaction was more exciting. Thank You and hope that there is another “Poke Her” game to follow. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! ☆☆☆☆☆ (five)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is very popular.

As on Aug 09 2021 it has got 86 favorites (faves) out of 58.9k views, which is 1.46 faves per 1k views, an excellent faves-to-views ratio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An earlier comments to this story:

"TatankaBill - about 2 years ago

Love it!

This is really hot. Encore, encore!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

SsnowmannSsnowmannabout 2 years ago

You said more to come if this story was liked, so here is my vote asking for more chapters. The development at the end with her friend is exciting so please continue sharing her escapades.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

What a hot story. can't wait for the next part! 5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 1?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with LenardSpencer: Why would waitress/hostess (presumably unknown to hubby [Bob]) agree to offer her panties to cover his bet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another inconsistency (in my view) is when she's sitting on Chuck's lap (knees) - facing him - giving him the "lap dance" (after removing her panties), wouldn't (or shouldn't) her skirt have been exposing her pussy to him?

The wine bottle as a dildo was nice, but would have been more interesting if he had had her kneel on the table, and he held the bottle for her to fuck herself with (holding her skirt at her waist - so everyone could see the bottle penetrating her, and her juices on the bottle, etc.).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would love to see more of this series. That next party sounded interesting, especially if it went further than planned.

Johnlysor1Johnlysor18 months ago

This is great, I would definitly like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

wife is a piece of shit slut and husband is a cuck. this trash story is for feminazis that hate men but secretly want to be a cum dump men that snicker about, men snicker and make of at trash women like that not to mention they always take a photos and videos.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

when your wife is another mans whore then she isnt worth much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love to see what happens at the next party with her and her friend. I hope you will continue with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous