MAPITAP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're looking for goblins," interjected Marigold. "Have you seen any around?"

"Oh what a coincidence." Replied Timmy quickly. "We've actually tracked a group back to this ca-OW!"

"What are you telling them that for!" Yelled Tommy, smacking his brother on the head. "We found the little mongrel den and we'll be the ones to collect the reward for their ears! We're not sharing!"

"We don't even know how many there are." Protested Timmy, rubbing his head.

"Exactly, if there's only a few I don't want to have to split what little reward we'll get!

Marigold glanced behind the twins and saw the entrance to a sizeable cave laid within a large hill. Crude wooden poles had been jammed into the dirt on either side of the entrance, a deer's skull and antlers fixed to their tops. The bones of various other animals laid strewn about the open mouth of the cave, along with random bits of debris and tattered cloth. Goblins were, by nature, a cowardly race of monster, so the fact that the cave was marked with totems indicated a sizeable gathering of the creatures. Goblins only marked territory when they felt their group was strong enough to hold it.

"Look, I understand wanting the reward for yourself, but this looks to be a pretty large den. So, why don't we work together and-"

TONG!!!

Marigold was cut off as something hard slammed into the middle of her backplate, knocking the breath out of her. A stone the size of a small apple fell to the ground with a thud, following by a chorus of shrill battle cries. The foliage around the edge of the clearing came alive as goblins burst out of the trees and bushes, wielding crude wooden clubs and makeshift spears in their spindly arms. They were small creatures, naked save for a loincloth made of hide or stolen fabric, with sickly green skin and large, pointed ears. Those without weapons hung back near the bushes and began throwing rocks with surprising velocity.

"Ambush!" Coughed Marigold, drawing her sword and shoving Teefy back towards the twins in one swift motion. The goblins had them surrounded in a U formation, with their only exit blocked by the entrance to the den. Marigold took a fighting stance and raised her shield to intercept a volley of rocks.

"Eeeek!" Squealed Teefy. "They're sooooo gross!"

"Well, darling, use your bow if you don't want them getting close to you." Replied Lillian, drawing out her dagger and a large glass vial of purple liquid.

"T-t-t-tommy..."

"Quit your whining Timmy and start killing, damn it!" And orb of fire flew past Marigold's right side and collided with the goblins out in front, exploding on impact and showering them in bright orange flames. The goblins squealed horribly as their flesh bubbled and they collapsed to the ground. The smell was despicable and nearly made Marigold gag. "HAHAHA BURN YOU GREEN BITCHES!" Laughed Tommy. A twang went off on Marigold's left as Teefy loosed an arrow, it sailed wide, ricocheted off a nearby boulder, and lodged into the leg of a charging goblin, bringing him down.

"I-I meant to do that!" Called the young elf. Marigold and the others tightened their circle as the goblins closed in, a few more steps and they would be within striking distance. A second fireball went off to the right, flying dangerously close to Lillian as she uncorked her vile and slathered the purple liquid graciously on her knife.

"Hey, watch it Toad!" She yelled over the cries of burning goblins.

"Watch yourself, scales!" Tommy yelled back.

Suddenly three goblins closed the gap to Marigold, swinging wildly with their clubs. She blocked the first blow, parried the second with her sword, and was prepared to take the third swing on her thigh when a blast of water pushed the goblin to the ground and turned to ice, freezing it in place. Seizing the opening, Marigold ran her sword through the first goblin and delivered a crunching backhand to the second with her shield. The tide would turn soon if they could keep this up, already nearly a third of the little green monsters were incapacitated.

Another small group charged in from the right, targeting Lillian with their makeshift spears. With slippery, graceful movements, the half snake lady weaved in between the jabs of the goblins, delivering shallow nicks and cuts with her knife. After she was done, Lillian continued to dance in between the wild attacks of the goblins, her azure scales shining in the firelight as her long white dress, split at either hip, twirled around her in a flourish of cloth. After a moment, each of the goblins Lillian had struck spasmed suddenly, their body's going rigid as they collapsed to the ground.

"Good," thought Marigold, blocking another volley of stones. "A few more and the rest will turn tail. Goblins never stick around for a losing fight."

"HAHAHAHAHA! YEEEEAAAH!"

"Wait Tommy slow down that's too much!"

Marigold turned as a wave of heat hit her from the side, Tommy was advancing upon the goblins, his staff lowered at his hip with its crystal glowing bright red. A massive stream of flames was pouring out of the staff, bathing the goblins and tree line in their heat. Timmy was blasting water behind Tommy's path of destruction with his own staff in an attempt to mitigate the damage. Marigold covered her mouth as the stench of burning goblin flesh became too much to bear, behind her Teefy gagged.

Suddenly, a spear was flung wildly from within the wall of flames, burning brightly as it arced through the air towards Lillian. Marigold reached out and yanked her friend backward by the shoulder, causing Lilian to stumble as the spear pierced the ground between her legs. While the burning spear missed her body, it had managed to pin both the front and back flaps of Lillian's dress to the ground and before she could react, the flames leapt onto the thin fabric and began to hungrily eat away at her dress.

"Water water WATER!" Yelled Lillian in increasing volume as she desperately patted down her burning clothes. Timmy did a double take and hastily turned his stream of water onto Lillian, fumbling a bit as he did. The girl sputtered as the stream first hit her face, then wiggled down her body until it extinguished the flames on her dress with a sizzle.

"S-sorry!" Cried Timmy as he turned his attention back to the burning tree line. Tommy had made his way around to the top of the U, laughing maniacally as he scattered the remains of the goblin ambush with his roiling flamethrower. Marigold watched as the little green monsters turned and fled back into the forest while Teefy notched another arrow and loosed it at their retreating backs. It flew high, and lodged into a thick, rotten branch that came loose with a snap and crushed one of the goblins underneath.

"I meant to do that too!" Declared Teefy. Marigold snorted and shook her head as the little elf

went off to retrieve her arrows.

"You okay?" She asked Lillian. Her sodden friend wrung the water from her long, braided hair and stood. Though the fire had only been on her for a moment, it had eaten away over half of the front flap of Lillian's dress. The charred end now fell just above her knees, dripping sooty water onto her legs. If that weren't bad enough, her wet dress was clinging to the upper half of her body, now nearly transparent, and sharply outlining the girl's perky breasts. They had the same copper coloring as the rest of Lillian's body, and were tipped by small, dark nipples.

"I'm fine darling, jusssst a bit damp." She replied, stooping to the side to retrieve her knife from the wet grass. As Lillian turned, Marigold bit the inside of her cheek and made a throaty noise to keep from gasping. Apparently, Timmy's water had been slow to reach the back flap of Lillian's dress, as now the entire backside of the tall girl's long, dark legs were on display. The blackened end of the dress dangled off the curve of her butt, just barely concealing the crease between her thighs and cheeks. For the moment, Lillian seemed unaware of her predicament, but before Marigold could decide on how to discretely broach the topic with

her, she walked off to confront Tommy.

"Hey, fire frog!" She yelled, striding up to the red mage. Tommy was watching his brother extinguish the last of the trees he had set ablaze, a satisfied smile on his face.

"What do you want, scales?" He asked, not bothering to face her.

"You owe me ssssome money for my dress! You burned the bottom half off!"

"That was the goblin's fault, not mine. He threw the spear and you were too slow to dodge it."

"I did dodge it, but it still CAUGHT ME ON FIRE! If your brother hadn't been here to clean up your mess my dress would have been completely burnt up, along with half the forest!"

"Tch, shame."

"What wasss that?!"

"This forest is way too dense anyway," grumbled Tommy, finally turning to face Lillian. His eyes quickly ran the length of her body, hovering on her chest for a half beat before he continued. A slight tinge of pink rose into the boy's cheeks as he distractedly fixed his hat. "Look you can... take two of the goblin ears from one of my kills, alright. But the rest of the burnt ones are mine!"

"Four." Demanded Lillian with a smirk. "This material isn't cheap you know."

"Three! Goblin ears are in high demand right now!" Protested Tommy. Lillian leaned forward, placing her hands on her knees in a teasing manner.

"Four. Two for the dress, one for setting me on fire, and one as a tax for ogling me with thossse pervy little toad eyes. Are my legs really that enticing?" Lillian laughed, yanking on the brim of Tommy's hat to pull it down over his eyes as she stepped past him. Tommy angrily fixed his hat and turned to protest as Lillian sauntered by, but the words caught in his throat at the sight of Lillian's back. With each step, the lip of her dress bounced upward, giving a small flash of cheek as she went.

"F-four is fine." Mumbled Tommy, following Lillian to the bodies. Marigold covered her mouth with her hand, knowing Lillian would be mortified if she was aware of her revealing condition, but there was no way she could confront her now, doing so in front of the Toad Twins would only further the humiliation. Marigold set to work removing the ears of the goblins she had slain, praying that for once in her life Lillian would behave modestly.

"Tommy, you have got to be more careful next time." Called Timmy over his shoulder. The blue mage wiped some perspiration off his forehead with the back of his hand, lowering his staff as the last of the flames fizzled out. Nearby, a pile of scorched goblin corpses lay sizzling in the grass. "I may not be able to control it all if you don't reign in your flames."

"Uh huh." Answered Tommy distractedly, stepping up to his brother as Lillian approached the corpses. Timmy was still inspecting the damaged trees with a furrowed brow.

"I mean look at all this, how old are some of these trees?"

"Dunno."

"You think they'll survive?"

"Don't care."

"Well that's not very nice, I mean I know they're just trees but- gah!" Tommy grabbed his brothers jaw and turned his head towards Lillian, who was nudging the goblin corpses with her foot. Timmy's eyes grew as wide as saucers and his face flushed with crimson color. Lillian glanced over her shoulder and noticed the blatant staring of the twins, a flutter of excitement twirled in her stomach. She had always enjoyed teasing younger boys, and today it seemed that her body was having a stronger affect than usual. After all, she had the twin's full attention simply from the length of her dress being shortened to her above her knees.

"So, I can pick any four ears, correct?" Asked Lillian, bending at the waist and leaning out over the goblins. "I don't want ones that may be too badly damaged." The half snake girl believed she was simply exposing a bit of extra thigh with her lean, but in reality, her little maneuver had revealed the bottom half of her ass to the twins. A quick glance backwards to see their shocked expressions was all it took to spur Lillian on to more debauchery.

"Y-yeah that's fine, right Timmy?" Replied Tommy, a slight crack in his voice. Timmy simply nodded his head. Lillian was lovingthe looks on their faces, a mixture of uncertain fear and hunger for more. If her estimate was correct, a full bend would show off just a hint of cheek to the boys. It was honestly more than she was comfortable with, especially since she wasn't wearing underwear, but the idea made her heart beat a bit faster and she decided to go for it.

"Hmm, I think this one will do." She said nonchalantly. Lillian locked her knees and bent fully over to reach for one of the goblin corpses at her feet. The sound of excited whispering at her back sent a wave of deviant pleasure through her body, and Lillian began shifting her weight from heel to heel to get the end of her dress swaying. She figured that would at least give the twins a little flash.

"Tommy, I think I'm gonna faint." Whispered Timmy, his face a dangerous shade of crimson.

"Don't be a wuss." Tommy whispered back harshly, tugging at the collar of his robe. Both boys were now staring at Lillian's fully exposed ass, swaying in the air in a rhythmic, hypnotic motion. The azure scales that ran up the outside of Lillian's legs arched over her copper cheeks and connected at the small of her back, framing her bubbly butt in a ring of purple. Between her thighs were two small lips, silhouetted against the white cloth dangling down from the front of her dress and half hidden in shadow.

Lillian was about to return to a standing position when suddenly two charred green hands latched onto her wrists and yanked her downward. In her shock Lillian dropped her knife and it bounced a few feet away as she fell to her hands and knees.

"GAH!" She yelled, recoiling upward as a goblin, pinned by the bodies of his roasted brethren, pulled her arms down into the pile of bodies. The little monster gnashed his teeth angrily, trying to bring his mouth closer to any part of Lillian's exposed flesh. Timmy and Tommy both stepped forward to help but found themselves immobilized at the sight before them.

Lillian was on all fours, knees spread and back arched in an attempt to pull away from the goblin, with her bare nether stuck high in the air on full display. Her ass shook and jiggled as she strained against the grip of the goblin, the small flap of charred fabric that was supposed to be covering her was flipped up upon her lower back. The region between her thighs that had been shadowed before was now spread wide, a slip of pink amongst valley of smooth copper skin that quivered with each jerk of Lillian's arms. Every curve, every hole, every fleshy piece of the girl's lower region was being presented to the twins, and they were helpless to look away.

"What are doing!?" Yelled Lillian angrily. "Get thisss thing off me!" While she feared the goblin would manage to take a bite out of her, Lillian was still more concerned that she had accidentally shown more than she intended in her new position. It would be humiliating if the Toad twins managed to see her bare butt.

Together the twins took a few steps forward and Tommy numbly reached for his staff. Neither one could take their eyes off Lillian's nakedness and when they got within reaching distance, Timmy's breathing became rapid and labored. When the girl gave one last pull, spreading her legs even wider than before and raising her backside to its peak, Timmy passed out, a stream of blood running from his nose as he fell backward. Just as Lillian reached the climax of her straining, Marigold appeared at the front of the pile and drove her sword through its center, impaling the stray goblin underneath.

The little monster squealed in agony and released its grip, freeing Lillian. The half snake girl snapped upright and quickly got to her feet, busily dusting herself off as she rose. Stealing a quick glance back, she was relieved to see that Tommy was focused on his brother, who seemed to have lost consciousness for some reason. Maybe she was safe, maybe they hadn't seen much more than a slip of the cheek.

"You okay Lil?" Asked Marigold, wiping the blood from her sword on the grass.

"Fine, I'm fine." She replied, turning on Tommy. "Hey Toad, next time make sure your product isss dead before offering it to barter!" To her surprise, Tommy nodded meekly, pulling the brim of his hat down to avoid eye contact as he fussed over his brother.

"Look just, bring us some of the ears later when you get back to town." He mumbled, pulling out a small black crystal from within the folds of his robes. "I need to get my brother back home I think he uh, used too much magic earlier." As he spoke a light flared within the black crystal and a swirling pentagram of magic lines appeared below his feet.

"Oh what, not going to help with the collection?" Asked Lillian, she hated when people she normally bantered with became all sullen. "I didn't know mages were so lazy!" That got a reaction out of the red mage. Tommy frowned and locked eyes with Lillian, his face flushed red.

"Well, at least I'm not so lazy that I don't put on underwear in the morning!" He yelled as the light from the black crystal in his hand flashed outward, consuming him and his brother. A split second later the light vanished, and the place where the Toad twins had been was empty.

"How did he know..." For the first time since the ambush Lillian looked down at herself and realized that the top half of her soaked dress was nearly transparent. Her stomach turned as she instinctively covered herself with her hands. "They could see through my top..." She said quietly.

"Now Lil-" began Marigold in a comforting tone.

"Oooooooh myyyy goooodneeeesss!" Moaned Lilian, as her ears began to burn with embarrassment. "No wonder they were so focused on me earlier, I may as well have had by boobs out for the whole forest to see! Ugh I'm such an idiot, how could I have not noticed!"

"We were all shaken up from the fight and-"

"You!" Yelled Lillian, turning on her friend. "Why didn't you say something! I must've looked like an idiot, prancing around in my see through top!"

"Well I tried but you-"

"Ugh, that explains why that little twerp was so easy to persuade about the ears, and why he wouldn't even look at me before he left. This is soooo horrible, I was just trying to tease them a bit with my legs, not give a full showing of my breasts!" Lillian planted her face in her hands and shook her head.

"N-now look it's not that bad," comforted Marigold sheepishly. "It's not even that see through, I'm sure they barely noticed." While Marigold rubbed Lillian's back, Teefy emerged from the nearby foliage, skipping and triumphantly clutching an arrow in her left hand.

"Hey guys I found one!" She sang before stopping in her tracks and pointing at Lillian. "Geez Lil, your hiney is almost hanging out your dress!" Marigold ran a hand over her face and shook her head as Lillian looked over to Teefy in confusion.

"What do you mean..." Slowly, Lillian turned her hips and examined her backside. Her eyes grew wide with terror as she shakily ran a hand down the backside of her dress and found the charred lip ended not at the back of her knee like she thought, but just past the curve of her butt. Tears welled up in the girl's eyes and her stomach sank as she realized what the Toad twins must have been able to see when she was dealing with the goblin corpses. "My...my dresssss...haha....sssso sh-short."

"Hey where'd those magic boys go?" Asked Teefy, looking around curiously. "Well, I guess its best they left, we wouldn't want them trying to peek at Lil's bottom. Especially since she's not wearing panties today!"

Marigold sighed and bonked Teefy on the head as Lillian opened up her satchel, stuck her face into it, and screamed.